spider-man vs nightcrawler

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By blade hunter

spider-man vs nightcrawler, spider-man with his up-grades after evolve or die, and the fight is on the roof tops of New York.

clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By clayton

Spider-Man ftw, even without the upgrades

Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Iron Doom
clayton said:
"Spider-Man ftw, even without the upgrades"

Yea really this is kind of pointless because NC just has teleportation and even with that spidey has his spider sense so he can counter attack and thats that
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Triumphant
Iron Doom said:
"clayton said:

Yea really this is kind of pointless because NC just has teleportation and even with that spidey has his spider sense so he can counter attack and thats that"

Agreed.
talia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By talia
Valor said:
"Iron Doom said:
"clayton said:

Yea really this is kind of pointless because NC just has teleportation and even with that spidey has his spider sense so he can counter attack and thats that"

Agreed."

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Queen Kong

Nightcrawler.

Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Iron Doom
Queen Kong said:
"Nightcrawler."
no way spidey has his spider sense and all the upgrades too so spidey for sure
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Queen Kong
Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Nightcrawler."
"
His Spidey sense is too slow.Nightcraawler already proved this in a Spider-Man\Daredevil team up.
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Iron Doom
Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Nightcrawler."
"
His Spidey sense is too slow.Nightcraawler already proved this in a Spider-Man\Daredevil team up.
"
it has never been too slow in the past and he also has the upgrades so don't forget that
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Queen Kong
Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Nightcrawler."
"
"
it has never been too slow in the past and he also has the upgrades so don't forget that
"
The Upgrades? As in the other? It didn't heighten his spider-sense.
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Iron Doom
Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Nightcrawler."
"
"
"
"
how can his spider sense be too slow i have never read a book were his spider sense has let him down except for the handful of people that can nutrolise it
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Queen Kong
Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Nightcrawler."
"
"
"
"
how can his spider sense be too slow i have never read a book were his spider sense has let him down except for the handful of people that can nutrolise it
"
He gets hit by the damn Rhino for god sake..he is one of the slowest villians in Marvel..Tombstone tagged him.In the Daredevil\Spider-man team up..DD sensed Nightcrawler would show up before Spider-Man did.
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Iron Doom

alright but spidey still wins this but not easily because of all the other powers he has that NC does not

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Queen Kong
Iron Doom said:
"alright but spidey still wins this but not easily because of all the other powers he has that NC does not"
Spider-Man has powers Iron Man doesn't have and Iron Man almost killed him.
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Iron Doom
Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"alright but spidey still wins this but not easily because of all the other powers he has that NC does not"
"
for 2 reasons
1. he is one of the havdful of people that can nutrolise his spider sense
2. he has stronger powers than spider man but NC doesn't he only has teleportation
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Queen Kong
Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"
for 2 reasons
2. he has stronger powers than spider man but NC doesn't he only has teleportation
"
You forget Nightcrawler is a better fighter than Spider-Man.
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Precise

Continuous teleporting will put strain on nightcrawlers body. If spidey fighs smarts and uses his webbing he has a good chance of winning. He could web up the area they are fighting causing NC to keep teleporting himself to get close to Spider-Man and out of the webs. Spidey's dangersense might let him down sometimes but he will still be warned for a lot of NC's attacks, so you can't write that of.

Then again, if Nightcrawler catches him he could teleport a couple of times with Spider-Man trying to wear him out. I'd still go with Spider-Man for his faster reflexes.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Resonate
Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"
for 2 reasons
"
"
proof of this ever so elusive fact?
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Queen Kong
Resonate said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"
for 2 reasons
"
"
"
Are you kidding me? That's not common knowledge? Parker has no training..he has plenty? Put two and two together.The Danger Room isn't where Xavier hides the christmas presents.
clayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By clayton

Spidey is a genius first off, always using more than fighting skills to win his fights. Embracing the other heightened everything for him. If his Spider-sense was ever slow, then chances are the writer made it that way.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Queen Kong
clayton said:
"Spidey is a genius first off, always using more than fighting skills to win his fights. Embracing the other heightened everything for him. If his Spider-sense was ever slow, then chances are the writer made it that way."
So what if Spider-Man is a genius.Combat isn't is area of expertise.Most the top fighters in Marvel have beaten him.Despite being completely outclassed physically.
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Resonate
Queen Kong said:
"Resonate said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"
for 2 reasons
"
"
"
Are you kidding me? That's not common knowledge? Parker has no training..he has plenty? Put two and two together.The Danger Room isn't where Xavier hides the christmas presents.
"
Im sorry, that just doesnt cut it. You want these threads to be easy, well, sorry, they arent. "COmmon knowledge" is breathing when you're nervous, not putting salt on wounds. This....this isnt. Im not kidding about a thing, you need to show me hardened factual proof via scans or examples that someone can back up to show that he is a better fighter...training isnt necessary for anything.

Im not saying anything one way or the other for this fight, because I know who'd win, but how can you prove this to me without just saying it? That doesnt cut it here, Comicvine isnt just another forum where people can say "<insert name here> wins because I want him to"

Give me proof and I'll stay off your case.
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Iron Doom
Resonate said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Resonate said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"
for 2 reasons
"
"
"
"
Im sorry, that just doesnt cut it. You want these threads to be easy, well, sorry, they arent. "COmmon knowledge" is breathing when you're nervous, not putting salt on wounds. This....this isnt. Im not kidding about a thing, you need to show me hardened factual proof via scans or examples that someone can back up to show that he is a better fighter...training isnt necessary for anything.

Im not saying anything one way or the other for this fight, because I know who'd win, but how can you prove this to me without just saying it? That doesnt cut it here, Comicvine isnt just another forum where people can say "<insert name here> wins because I want him to"

"
thank you
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Queen Kong
Resonate said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Resonate said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"
for 2 reasons
"
"
"
"

"
I can't post scans right now..I can't even change my damn avatar.I was positive people knew Nightcrawler was a better fighter than Spider-Man..that's why I said "your forgetting Nightcrawler is a better fighter".All the X-men are well trained.Parker only gets by because he outclasses most of his enemies with his speed and strength.He's not a great fighter.I didn't say Nightcrawler wins because I said so..I tried to give reasoning but people always act like if you don't show pictures than things are not true..so I try to state things that should be obvious to everyone who knows anything about the two characters."Common Knowledge".You don't believe me..w\e.
Iron Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Iron Doom
Queen Kong said:
"Resonate said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Resonate said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"
for 2 reasons
"
"
"
"

"
I can't post scans right now..I can't even change my damn avatar.I was positive people knew Nightcrawler was a better fighter than Spider-Man..that's why I said "your forgetting Nightcrawler is a better fighter".All the X-men are well trained.Parker only gets by because he outclasses most of his enemies with his speed and strength.He's not a great fighter.I didn't say Nightcrawler wins because I said so..I tried to give reasoning but people always act like if you don't show pictures than things are not true..so I try to state things that should be obvious to everyone who knows anything about the two characters."Common Knowledge".You don't believe me..w\e.
"
what about the trainig he has had fighting all of those super villains over the years
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Queen Kong
Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Resonate said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Resonate said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Iron Doom said:
"
for 2 reasons
"
"
"
"

"
"
what about the trainig he has had fighting all of those super villains over the years
"
That's not training...that's him beating the sh# out of people who are to slow,too dumb or too weak too keep up with him.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By pixelized

NIGHTCRAWLUH

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spidey 15

Spidey can beat him even without the upgrades!
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Goenitz

Spidey for the winner

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers