Spider-Man vs. Naruto (minus demon fox)

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By FLCL1

seriously?

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Matezoide said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" Naruto before time skip: Spiderman curbstomp Naruto after time skip: Spiderman wins 8/10 Naruto in Sage mode: Naruto wins 6/10  Naruto in tails form: more tails = higher winning percentage for Naruto. However, he would still lose in 1-tails form. Naruto in unleashed 9 tails form: Naruto curbstomp "
i preety much agree with these,with the exception of the Sage mode part because i never saw it`s feats "
In Sage mode, Naruto has superhuman strength and speed because he draws on 'natural energy' to enhance his jutsu and physical abilities. It grants him the ability to sense and trace chakra to its source. Naruto will win the majority mostly because Sage mode has an area of effect. He doesn't need to hit Spiderman to hurt him. 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Matezoide2
@FLCL1 said:

" seriously? "

yeah,why not?
Spider-Man is extremely fast,haves a danger sense that ,wtihout PIS,would prevent him from being hit the majority of times,is vastly stronger,more durable and posses webbing to hold Naruto unless he uses Sage mode or the tails

@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Matezoide said:

" @CosmicSpiral said:

" Naruto before time skip: Spiderman curbstomp Naruto after time skip: Spiderman wins 8/10 Naruto in Sage mode: Naruto wins 6/10  Naruto in tails form: more tails = higher winning percentage for Naruto. However, he would still lose in 1-tails form. Naruto in unleashed 9 tails form: Naruto curbstomp "
i preety much agree with these,with the exception of the Sage mode part because i never saw it`s feats "
In Sage mode, Naruto has superhuman strength and speed because he draws on 'natural energy' to enhance his jutsu and physical abilities. It grants him the ability to sense and trace chakra to its source. Naruto will win the majority mostly because Sage mode has an area of effect. He doesn't need to hit Spiderman to hurt him.  "

interesting,thanks for the info
Avatar image for spidermanprimez
SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ
@CosmicSpiral said:
"Naruto before time skip: Spiderman curbstomp Naruto after time skip: Spiderman wins 8/10 Naruto in Sage mode: Naruto wins 6/10  Naruto in tails form: more tails = higher winning percentage for Naruto. However, he would still lose in 1-tails form. Naruto in unleashed 9 tails form: Naruto curbstomp "

I would nearly agree with this: 
Naruto at the start of the series: Spiderman stomps 
Naruto just before time skip: Spiderman wins 9/10
Naruto after time skip: Spiderman wins 6/10  
Current Naruto: Either 
Sage Naruto: Naruto wins 8/10 
Naruto with more than 3 tails: curbstomp.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By kagetaicho

Naruto at start Spidey wins
Naruto before skip 6/10 for spidey
naruto after skip 8/10 for naruto
current naruto naruto wins
sage naruto naruto curbstomp city.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hellos

@SpidermanPrimeZ said:

"I would nearly agree with this: Naruto at the start of the series: Spiderman stomps Naruto just before time skip: Spiderman wins 9/10Naruto after time skip: Spiderman wins 6/10  Current Naruto: Either Sage Naruto: Naruto wins 8/10 Naruto with more than 3 tails: curbstomp. "

Just before the time skip? 
Are we talking about the same character that was getting busted into mountains or taking giant balls of fire in the face without feeling it?  I would understand if you meant without the fox, but before the time skip Naruto was very beastly in the power department. 
One Tail > Spiderman 10/10 Pre time skip included, when Spidey punches someone he doesn't knock down a good chunk of the forest.

Now back on topic, Naruto without the Fox still has a TON of chakra. Thats how its been since the start of the series, he has a large supply of chakra to use long before he needs channel the foxes power.
He still has more than enough to absolutely dog pile him with shadow clones
He still has more than enough to blast Spidey with the Rasen Shuriken. Something Spiderman wouldn't be dodging. 

People saying he can't form a Rasengan without the fox are just being rediculous.  
Blue stuff = his Chakra, Red Stuff = Fox power, current Naruto has been relying much more on his own power for a while now. 

Since the OP was talking about the Jiraiya / Pein fight in the Hidden Mist City he more than likely meant shippuden Naruto, who should easily take Spidey down.  
After going four tails and hurting Sakura he pretty much tries to solely relie on his own power, at best hes losing the minor healing factor the Fox gives him.  
Thats about it, its a little loss for his stamina and his ability to recover from damage. Hes still well above peak human and in Sage Mode would slaughterhouse this fight with shadow clones or Rasen Shuriken. Since shippuden it seems he can summon Gamabunta under his own power to boot, so he can feed the giant frog a spiderman. 

Curbstomp city in Naruto's favor.     

Avatar image for spidermanprimez
SpidermanPrimeZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SpidermanPrimeZ
@Hellos said:
"

@SpidermanPrimeZ said:

"I would nearly agree with this: Naruto at the start of the series: Spiderman stomps Naruto just before time skip: Spiderman wins 9/10Naruto after time skip: Spiderman wins 6/10  Current Naruto: Either Sage Naruto: Naruto wins 8/10 Naruto with more than 3 tails: curbstomp. "

Are we talking about the same character that was getting busted into mountains or taking giant balls of fire in the face without feeling it?  I would understand if you meant without the fox, but before the time skip Naruto was very beastly in the power department. 
One Tail > Spiderman 10/10 Pre time skip included, when Spidey punches someone he doesn't knock down a good chunk of the forest.

Now back on topic, Naruto without the Fox still has a TON of chakra. Thats how its been since the start of the series, he has a large supply of chakra to use long before he needs channel the foxes power.
He still has more than enough to blast Spidey with the Rasen Shuriken. Something Spiderman wouldn't be dodging. 

People saying he can't form a Rasengan without the fox are just being rediculous.  
Blue stuff = his Chakra, Red Stuff = Fox power, current Naruto has been relying much more on his own power for a while now. 

Since the OP was talking about the Jiraiya / Pein fight in the Hidden Mist City he more than likely meant shippuden Naruto, who should easily take Spidey down.  
After going four tails and hurting Sakura he pretty much tries to solely relie on his own power, at best hes losing the minor healing factor the Fox gives him.  
Thats about it, its a little loss for his stamina and his ability to recover from damage. Hes still well above peak human and in Sage Mode would slaughterhouse this fight with shadow clones or Rasen Shuriken. Since shippuden it seems he can summon Gamabunta under his own power to boot, so he can feed the giant frog a spiderman. 

"

I'm pretty sure the creator means current Naruto (which is why I think he takes this with little difficulty).  
Oh and if he sees the Naruto you've posted above, Spidey might as well kill himself to save time. Sage Naruto could take out Spidey easily. 

I retract my earlier statement; if it's sage naruto, this is a curbstomp.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Matezoide2
@Hellos said:
"

@SpidermanPrimeZ said:

Are we talking about the same character that was getting busted into mountains or taking giant balls of fire in the face without feeling it?

just like several people Spider-Man defeated,whats the point of being busted into a mountain? it is just made of rock and Spider-Man doesnt even have fire,not to mention he has beaten people that can take that,also wheres your evidence for that?

@Hellos said:

One Tail > Spiderman 10/10 Pre time skip included, when Spidey punches someone he doesn't knock down a good chunk of the forest

when did One Tail did that during pre-time skip?
@Hellos said:

what good are shadow clones going to do considering they disapear after one hit,Spider-Man would be able to tell wich one is the real Naruto and he has beaten multiple people before they can even see him (without using the surprise element)
why not? he will be able to know where Naruto is going to use this before the Rasen Shuriken is even read,considering this is a guy who dodges explosions and multiple bullets at point blank range and has moved faster than people can react,this shouldnt be hard
@Hellos said:

litte loss of his stamina? you gotta be joking,Kyubi`s chakra is far beyond that of a human being,including Naruto and you think he could beaten Orochimaru without Kyubi? you think he could level a forest without Kyuben? thats what it sounds like
This wont hit Spider-Man
And since when Naruto uses Gamabunta to fight a single guy? thats off characther and you know that,further more he haves to bite his finger,put the scroll on the ground,do the seals and then summon him,he wont have so much time

what durabilty or strength feat Naruto haves to put him on par with Spider-Man`s? smashed into rocks is nothing,people without super human strength did that,what feat he haves to suggest Spider-Man cant just one shot him like the Sakura vs Spider-Man thread?

@Hellos said:

not until you can prove your points
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By kagetaicho
@Matezoide: Well I can prove it. Naruto is faster, a better fighter, has some weapons, can create 1000 clones, has a natural chakra supply of 5 times the jounin Kakashi's without the fox's additional help,in sage mode is several times stronger than Spiderman, rasengan,oodama rasengan or rasen shuriken all would instantly ko or kill Spiderman and oodama and rasenshuriken leave explosions so even if spidey dodged the blast would still hit him, can use substitution which would be child's play to use a sneak attack  and last but not least can summon Gamabunta who alone would kill Spiderman.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Matezoide2
@kagetaicho: 
 thats not proof,these are just statements with no evidence to back then up,clones that are going to get one-shotted/trapped in one good chunck of web wont help him
Spider-Man has taken blows from the likes of Hulk and got up,an explosion wont help either,he would sense it and web swing out of the way,he has dodged explosions at point blank while saving Mary Jane before,it is impossible to sneak on Spider-Man without large amounts of PIS and Naruto rarely uses Gamabunta,wich takes a lot of time and is just what Spider-Man would need to one-shot him 
Spider-Man supported a bulding despite being very tired for a limited time and was able to stop it from falling with web,you really think Naruto could have supported the bulding? if so,why?
i dont have a problem with Spider-Man losing,all i want is conclusive evidence instead of just ``Naruto is stronge and faster because i said so,lolol Spider-Man gets owned Naruto 4 ever!!!`` when you start to do that,i will post my REAL evidence to counter your`s,but so far i havent seen a reason to do that

with REAL,i mean these are just to start (copy/paste the link) 

and before you ask,he didnt reacted to that because this was Eddie Brock,who is immune to his Spider-Sense 

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/8413/feat15speedhw0.jpg

Am i the only who thinks it is funny how the boy says he will save Spider-Man despite the situation being clearly under control?
Am i the only who thinks it is funny how the boy says he will save Spider-Man despite the situation being clearly under control?
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Hellos
@Matezoide said:

"Just like several people Spider-Man defeated,whats the point of being busted into a mountain? it is just made of rock and Spider-Man doesnt even have fire,not to mention he has beaten people that can take that,also wheres your evidence for that?" 

Evidence of what against I am a little confused on what you are asking me? Being punched into mountains hurts Spidey and during his fight with Sasuke Pre time skip the damage they where doing to one another would KILL a normal person EASILY.

"When did One Tail did that during pre-time skip?"  

One Tail didn't, instead it shot an extended arm to plowed a sharingan user into a mountain with ease. I stand by saying CONFIDENTLY that one tails would demolish Spiderman. Chakra coat is just something Spiderman CAN'T beat without PIS. 

"What good are shadow clones going to do considering they disapear after one hit,Spider-Man would be able to tell wich one is the real Naruto and he has beaten multiple people before they can even see him (without using the surprise element)
why not? he will be able to know where Naruto is going to use this before the Rasen Shuriken is even read,considering this is a guy who dodges explosions and multiple bullets at point blank range and has moved faster than people can react,this shouldnt be hard"  

Shadow Clones can take quite a beating actually and exactly how would Spiderman tell which one is real when Neji couldn't? Naruto can essentially pack an army of himself to Pile ontop of Peter beating on him, Naruto has shown time and time again how good he is with his clones, he fools Kakashi with his clones who take his place after each attack in the begining of shippuden, he uses them to dodge attacks in mid air and he shows he can create a rediculous amount of them all armed with shuriken at a moments notice. Fighitng him is like fighting an army of people WELL past peak human.

Spiderman take on armies now or what?
Rasen Shuriken does MASSIVE damage to everything around it, a spread of bullets isn't comparable or a small explosion and if it does hit Peter will not survive it. He can move faster than normal people, just about everyone in Naruto is easily above peak human with durability, strength, reaction and speed. When 12 year olds are jumping tree branch to tree branch going from country to country in days, yeah thats not normal. 

"litte loss of his stamina? you gotta be joking,Kyubi`s chakra is far beyond that of a human being,including Naruto and you think he could beaten Orochimaru without Kyubi? you think he could level a forest without Kyuben? thats what it sounds like 

He didn't beat Orochimaru, Orochimaru left. He hurt him but thats about it and no I don't think without the Kyuubi he could take on Orochimaru one on one before Sage Mode. But Orochimaru would curbstomp spiderman into oblivion too, so whats the point?  

Naruto would lose his healing factor and a bit of stamina, he doesn't need to go Kyuubi to beat spidey, because thats OVER KILL.

This wont hit Spider-Man
And since when Naruto uses Gamabunta to fight a single guy? thats off characther and you know that,further more he haves to bite his finger,put the scroll on the ground,do the seals and then summon him,he wont have so much time 

Pein, Gamabunta is overkill but its an option.

Why won't he have much time? The person can easily have half a dozen clones take his place while he does whatever he wants, the map they are fighting in is huge enough to allow for that easily. I don't understand where you getting Peter seeing through shadow clones.

What durabilty or strength feat Naruto haves to put him on par with Spider-Man`s? smashed into rocks is nothing,people without super human strength did that,what feat he haves to suggest Spider-Man cant just one shot him like the Sakura vs Spider-Man thread? 

If someone has the strength to plow you into mountain rock, they are above peak human in strength. 

Because he has the durability to get smashed into mountains, get blasted by an inferno of fire(not even getting burned), in sage mode tossing things around miles away and landing on spikes not feeling a thing. Something that was doing damage to him on the cellular level (Rasen Shuriken) suddently doesn't. His Durability, strength, and speed goes up crazy amounts in Sage mode. Do you think Spiderman could take anyone of the Peins one on one? God No.  

That character launched Gamabunta and broke every bone in his body and leveled the entire village with one move.

Sakura vs Spidey thread was BS btw. Because She doesn't have the same durability of a 14 year old girl, that and Naruto sure as hell isn't Sakura.

"Not until you can prove your points" 

I have nothing to prove, it still is. I can say without a doubt, unless Naruto puts his face out to get hit and Peter gets a free shot hes going to win this. 

@Matezoide said:

"@kagetaicho: 
 thats not proof,these are just statements with no evidence to back then up,clones that are going to get one-shotted/trapped in one good chunck of web wont help him
Spider-Man has taken blows from the likes of Hulk and got up,an explosion wont help either,he would sense it and web swing out of the way,he has dodged explosions at point blank while saving Mary Jane before,it is impossible to sneak on Spider-Man without large amounts of PIS and Naruto rarely uses Gamabunta,wich takes a lot of time and is just what Spider-Man would need to one-shot him 
Spider-Man supported a bulding despite being very tired for a limited time and was able to stop it from falling with web,you really think Naruto could have supported the bulding? if so,why?
i dont have a problem with Spider-Man losing,all i want is conclusive evidence instead of just ``Naruto is stronge and faster because i said so,lolol Spider-Man gets owned Naruto 4 ever!!!`` when you start to do that,i will post my REAL evidence to counter your`s,but so far i havent seen a reason to do that

with REAL,i mean these are just to start (copy/paste the link) 

and before you ask,he didnt reacted to that because this was Eddie Brock,who is immune to his Spider-Sense  "

PIS Spiderman taking a hit from the Hulk should take him down for good in any scenario. It really doesn't take THAT long to get Gamabunta out, Sage Mode takes longer, he bites his finger makes hand signs stamps his hand into the ground and BAMO giant frog. 

I do think he can support a building, because the man can make an army of himself to hold it up.

Its not simple LOLOL NARUTOZ OMG! 
Its he has speed, he has stamina, he has durability, all his phyiscal stats are easily better than DD's for example and the man can make a damn army of himself or create MASSIVE AOEs. 

Hell he can turn his clones into weapons to trick Peter to boot. The old shuriken to Naruto gage that Zabuza fell for. 

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Matezoide2
@Hellos said:

Evidence of what against I am a little confused on what you are asking me? Being punched into mountains hurts Spidey and during his fight with Sasuke Pre time skip the damage they where doing to one another would KILL a normal person EASILY.

of course it can hurt him,just not much considering past feats,what i meant was that normal people have been smashed into rocks and kept fighting like nothing happened,that doesnt say much to Naruto,thought it is true a normal person would be killed with easy,the same can be said for Spider-Man
 http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3504/feat22durability1lm6.jpg
 http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/1029/feat22durability2am8.jpg 

One Tail didn't, instead it shot an extended arm to plowed a sharingan user into a mountain with ease. I stand by saying CONFIDENTLY that one tails would demolish Spiderman. Chakra coat is just something Spiderman CAN'T beat without PIS. 

did he make a big hole on the mountain or something like that? and i want durability feats,whats the point of superior strength if it cant take hits?

@Hellos

said:

Shadow Clones can take quite a beating actually and exactly how would Spiderman tell which one is real when Neji couldn't? Naruto can essentially pack an army of himself to Pile ontop of Peter beating on him, Naruto has shown time and time again how good he is with his clones, he fools Kakashi with his clones who take his place after each attack in the begining of shippuden, he uses them to dodge attacks in mid air and he shows he can create a rediculous amount of them all armed with shuriken at a moments notice. Fighitng him is like fighting an army of people WELL past peak human.

Spiderman take on armies now or what?
Rasen Shuriken does MASSIVE damage to everything around it, a spread of bullets isn't comparable or a small explosion and if it does hit Peter will not survive it. He can move faster than normal people, just about everyone in Naruto is easily above peak human with durability, strength, reaction and speed. When 12 year olds are jumping tree branch to tree branch going from country to country in days, yeah thats not normal. 

can take quite a beating since when? everytime i saw then,they just get one-shotted by most anything except for the very begin of the series
he can tell then apart due to Spider-Sense,that wouldnt be the first time he does that
takes on armies? kinda
why he wont survive when blows from the Hulk couldnt take him down? why wont he survive when he is smashed by cars thrown from people as strong as he is without problems? also the chances of hitting arent big considering he has dodged wider damage and taken loads of damage only to be back for more in a page
the last part about being easly above peak human is unnecessary to say,thats a know fact

@Hellos

said:

He didn't beat Orochimaru, Orochimaru left. He hurt him but thats about it and no I don't think without the Kyuubi he could take on Orochimaru one on one before Sage Mode. But Orochimaru would curbstomp spiderman into oblivion too, so whats the point?  

Naruto would lose his healing factor and a bit of stamina, he doesn't need to go Kyuubi to beat spidey, because thats OVER KILL.

you made it sound like Naruto didnt need 4 tails to fight Orochimaru and the last part is just your oppinion without evidence

@Hellos

said:

Why won't he have much time? The person can easily have half a dozen clones take his place while he does whatever he wants, the map they are fighting in is huge enough to allow for that easily. I don't understand where you getting Peter seeing through shadow clones.

Pein, Gamabunta is overkill but its an option.
this amount of webbing = Naruto copies trapped
 http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4342/feat46strength10equipmeyq6.jpg

he did against Pein,who`s an overpowered dude and he had a reason to do so,he doesnt even know Spider-Man so why would he actualy use Gamabunta?

@Hellos

said:

If someone has the strength to plow you into mountain rock, they are above peak human in strength. 

Because he has the durability to get smashed into mountains, get blasted by an inferno of fire(not even getting burned), in sage mode tossing things around miles away and landing on spikes not feeling a thing. Something that was doing damage to him on the cellular level (Rasen Shuriken) suddently doesn't. His Durability, strength, and speed goes up crazy amounts in Sage mode. Do you think Spiderman could take anyone of the Peins one on one? God No.  

That character launched Gamabunta and broke every bone in his body and leveled the entire village with one move.

Sakura vs Spidey thread was BS btw. Because She doesn't have the same durability of a 14 year old girl, that and Naruto sure as hell isn't Sakura.

i wont comment about Sage mode because i havent seen him at all,but throwing things around miles away are done with easy by Spider-Man

how was the Sakura vs Spidey thread bullshit by the way? i just mentioned it,it is obvious Naruto is much tougher than Sakura can ever hope to be

@Hellos

said:

I have nothing to prove, it still is. I can say without a doubt, unless Naruto puts his face out to get hit and Peter gets a free shot hes going to win this. "

yes,you have this is the point of a battle thread
Spider-Man doesnt need that advantage because he will hit Naruto,he has hit people who are faster than Naruto before and you still didnt showed how Naruto without sage mode can take a punch,your only example is using instances of damage where people below peak human have taken and kept fighting,hardly a good example

overral power doesnt equal victory,specialy when your opponent has been fighting people with better feats since he was a teenager

@kagetaicho

said:

" @Hellos: yeah my point exactly. Spiderman isn't dodging this. "

and you still havent even posted a picture of it and are just assuming Spider-Man will stand still,let it him and that it will outright kill him despite taking damage bigger damage,nice

PIS Spiderman taking a hit from the Hulk should take him down for good in any scenario. It really doesn't take THAT long to get Gamabunta out, Sage Mode takes longer, he bites his finger makes hand signs stamps his hand into the ground and BAMO giant frog. 

I do think he can support a building, because the man can make an army of himself to hold it up.

Its not simple LOLOL NARUTOZ OMG! 
Its he has speed, he has stamina, he has durability, all his phyiscal stats are easily better than DD's for example and the man can make a damn army of himself or create MASSIVE AOEs. 

Hell he can turn his clones into weapons to trick Peter to boot. The old shuriken to Naruto gage that Zabuza fell for. 

"
when he does it since he was a teenager it is not PIS,when he gets hit by things that he should be able to feel and that makes him move by instinct alone is PIS 
i know he can
i kno
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By kagetaicho
@Hellos: yeah my point exactly. Spiderman isn't dodging this.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Matezoide2

ok,my computer is preety wierd and isnt letting me to finish editing my post,thats why my reply to the video is very wierd

when he does it since he was a teenager it is not PIS,when he gets hit by things that he should be able to feel and that makes him move by instinct alone is PIS 
i know he can support it with clones,but can he do that alone? outnumbering isnt an advantage against Spider-Man,never was,if theres something the web head can do is make the clones hit each other,thats how he survive against super villain teams
tricking Spidey like that would imply sneaking,wich he is immune to considering his powers
i do admit that attack is very dangerous,but i didnt saw a very wide range,additionaly the reason for the explosions was because it was able to hit and from the time it took for it to explode,i dont see why he cant escape before it,most important it took him a lot of time to actualy charge it and then use,from the look of it,Naruto seems to need concetration in order to do that,some webbing should stop him from charging it unless he has done it WHILE being hit

like i said,i dont have a problem with Spider-Man losing,i am posting here to learn more about Naruto to see WHY this an overkill like you two are saying,so excuse any piece of shit i meay say,just like i will excuse your`s if you say any
thats just a friendly discussion after all

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Hellos
@Matezoide said:

"Of course it can hurt him,just not much considering past feats,what i meant was that normal people have been smashed into rocks and kept fighting like nothing happened,that doesnt say much to Naruto, thought it is true a normal person would be killed with easy,the same can be said for Spider-Man.
 http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3504/feat22durability1lm6.jpg
 http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/1029/feat22durability2am8.jpg

I would agree Spiderman himself can take quite a beating, although realisticly the man should be bullet proof to boot simply because of how strong he is.  
Getting plowed into a mountain as a 12 year old and walking out without a scratch is damn impressive in my book, but to be fair Naruto wasn't trying to kill Sasuke in that fight, otherwise before the full curse seal form he would have died. 

"Did he make a big hole on the mountain or something like that? and i want durability feats,whats the point of superior strength if it cant take hits?"

He wasn't trying to kill Sasuke, he was just slamming him into the mountain damaging it a bit but not knocking it down. Tailed Naruto shows off his strength later in Shippuden when it pops up destroying things rediculous distance deep in the forest with a punch. I could bring of a link to the fight on youtube if you want, although there are mostly a bunch of music video versions clouding the search of it. One Tail's first appearance was impressive, although he was holding back alot. I don't think he can level a mountain with one tails though, 4 tails + with energy projection maybe. One little scratch from it was causing a lot of pain to Sakuram and wasn't healing for a bit. 

Chakra Coat is essentially armor surround Naruto, although it does put a lot of pressure on his body (The reason why his arm wasn't working to well near the end of his fight with Sasuke pre time skip, by the time it hit 4 tails hes bleeding out). The chakra coat easily beats the sharingan's reaction time and very hard for Peter to dodge even with the spider sense.

can take quite a beating since when? everytime i saw then,they just get one-shotted by most anything except for the very begin of the series "
he can tell then apart due to Spider-Sense,that wouldnt be the first time he does that
takes on armies? kinda
why he wont survive when blows from the Hulk couldnt take him down? why wont he survive when he is smashed by cars thrown from people as strong as he is without problems? also the chances of hitting arent big considering he has dodged wider damage and taken loads of damage only to be back for more in a page
the last part about being easly above peak human is unnecessary to say,thats a know fact"

You see Naruto fighting himself for example early in the series, they essentially beat on each other. Generally if its a Lethal or just a strong taijutsu attack like what Kakashi was doing to them via Lee's own person techniques. Peter should be strong enough to punch them to poof em, but lets say Naruto summons about a 100 of them (and he can, weve seen it, namely why Kakashi made a run for it in their early fight), ofcourse they can't take the same hits Naruto can or last as long (Though that really depends on how much Chakra he pumps into them) but it can easily swamp Pete with a crazy number of them.

A decently enraged Hulk should put him down with one punch or atleast hurt him enough with that one punch to pretty much KILL his fighting ability.  
If Peter could take hits from the Hulk he would be bullet proof. Bones should be breaking and organs should be hurting. I can understand a car being thrown at him, but the Hulk hitting is WAY more than a car being slammed into you, not only is that fist much harder the force behind it is insane.

"You made it sound like Naruto didnt need 4 tails to fight Orochimaru and the last part is just your oppinion without evidence." 

Pre Sage mode, he can't beat Orochimaru and even with Sage Mode Orochimaru has a rediculous bag of tricks. Too many forbidden jutsu and crazy durability, litterally being ripped in half.

"He did against Pein, who`s an overpowered dude and he had a reason to do so,he doesnt even know Spider-Man so why would he actualy use Gamabunta?" 

In character he wouldn't, but again I was just saying its an option that would win this with ease.
Pein was led to believed to be the real bad guy behind the plot and essentially was VERY powerful. He was bringing back the recently dead, thats pretty decent for any character. 

"i wont comment about Sage mode because i havent seen him at all,but throwing things around miles away are done with easy by Spider-Man 
how was the Sakura vs Spidey thread bullshit by the way? i just mentioned it,it is obvious Naruto is much tougher than Sakura can ever hope to be"

That entirely depends on the object, maybe a base ball. But the thing is though Spiderman can't casually toss a car someone or any of the short. Hes strong, fast and overall awsome.

Sage Mode in general takes peak human stats and increased them crazy amounts and numbs the pain from physical damage. Essentially Naruto fell to what would have been his death on VERY sharp spikes, and found himself not even getting a scratch. This durability extended to a good chunk of his body to the cellular level. Because using Rasen Shurken was doing VERY dangerous damage to his body, with Sage Mode he was freely tossing one after another out, insta killing the Pein bodies. 

Because the general arguement that was being presented had Sakura's durability being said to be that of an average 14 year old girl, all her stats should be past peak human without to much trouble especially with the force shes channeling through those arms into the ground. That and it was assumed she would be trapped in simple webbing.

"Yes,you have this is the point of a battle thread  
Spider-Man doesnt need that advantage because he will hit Naruto,he has hit people who are faster than Naruto before and you still didnt showed how Naruto without sage mode can take a punch,your only example is using instances of damage where people below peak human have taken and kept fighting,hardly a good example." 

overral power doesnt equal victory,specialy when your opponent has been fighting people with better feats since he was a teenager" 

Classic Kingpin that was taking on half a dozen Ninjas would fail Naruto pre time skip imo. 
Because the punch will hit a shadow clone instead of Naruto himself. Kakashi with sharingan out was taking shadow clone after shadow clone assuming it was Naruto himself. PIS helps Spidey out in that department, there are ALOT of character Spiderman has fought that he has no business fighting period. Firelord, Ironman, and so many others, YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTON..

"and you still havent even posted a picture of it and are just assuming Spider-Man will stand still,let it him and that it will outright kill him despite taking damage bigger damage,nice" 

Picture of what :O? I could probably find it given enough time, only 480 mangas to search through. :P 

@Matezoide

said:

"ok,my computer is preety wierd and isnt letting me to finish editing my post,thats why my reply to the video is very wierd  when he does it since he was a teenager it is not PIS,when he gets hit by things that he should be able to feel and that makes him move by instinct alone is PIS  i know he can support it with clones,but can he do that alone? outnumbering isnt an advantage against Spider-Man,never was,if theres something the web head can do is make the clones hit each other,thats how he survive against super villain teams tricking Spidey like that would imply sneaking,wich he is immune to considering his powers i do admit that attack is very dangerous,but i didnt saw a very wide range,additionaly the reason for the explosions was because it was able to hit and from the time it took for it to explode,i dont see why he cant escape before it,most important it took him a lot of time to actualy charge it and then use,from the look of it,Naruto seems to need concetration in order to do that,some webbing should stop him from charging it unless he has done it WHILE being hit  like i said,i dont have a problem with Spider-Man losing,i am posting here to learn more about Naruto to see WHY this an overkill like you two are saying,so excuse any piece of shit i meay say,just like i will excuse your`s if you say any thats just a friendly discussion after all "

I don't think once I have seen the shippuden clones beat on each other, Naruto a bit more mature at this point. He pulls off decent things with the clones. Again big city and half a dozen clones, his clones can do a lot depending on how much chakra Naruto is giving them to use. 

Generally people are saying its overkill because of how many abilities the character posses, we know hes past peak human in physical stats, can deliver quite devastating area damage with energy attacks, and can pretty much multiply himself to a rediculous numbers that could really hurt spiderman leaving him no where to hide. In general its a powerful character by shippuden with a large tool box to pull out from. Hell each time a clone goes down he gets its memory, as fights go on hes gathering tons of information on Peter without even having to set foot on the battle field.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By kagetaicho
@Matezoide said:
" ok,my computer is preety wierd and isnt letting me to finish editing my post,thats why my reply to the video is very wierd    when he does it since he was a teenager it is not PIS,when he gets hit by things that he should be able to feel and that makes him move by instinct alone is PIS  i know he can support it with clones,but can he do that alone? outnumbering isnt an advantage against Spider-Man,never was,if theres something the web head can do is make the clones hit each other,thats how he survive against super villain teams tricking Spidey like that would imply sneaking,wich he is immune to considering his powers i do admit that attack is very dangerous,but i didnt saw a very wide range,additionaly the reason for the explosions was because it was able to hit and from the time it took for it to explode,i dont see why he cant escape before it,most important it took him a lot of time to actualy charge it and then use,from the look of it,Naruto seems to need concetration in order to do that,some webbing should stop him from charging it unless he has done it WHILE being hit  like i said,i dont have a problem with Spider-Man losing,i am posting here to learn more about Naruto to see WHY this an overkill like you two are saying,so excuse any piece of shit i meay say,just like i will excuse your`s if you say any thats just a friendly discussion after all "
cool :) Most people don't realize that these are friendly discussions and get mad over something rather insignificant
SpideyFan113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SpideyFan113

Lol Spider-man would own Naruto like there's no tomorrow. He'd own all of the Naruto characters. And I'm of course talking about the comic version. Maybe if Naruto were fighting Tobey McGuire he'd have a chance. Lol And every attack Naruto does takes like a billion seconds to do, Spidey's too smart to just stand there and wait what happens.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#68  Edited By terry2012

Naruto wins even if he didn't have the demon fox. He has sage mode too you know. He is too strong and too fast for him.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

Naruto wins even if he didn't have the demon fox. He has sage mode too you know. He is too strong and too fast for him.

This was 4 years ago, so I believe the OP meant Kid Naruto. Anyway, Naruto at the end of the original series would still beat Spiderman.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Village hidden by Rain is where Nagato is from and where Jiraiya and Nagato did battle.

;

It surprises me that the other cities are stronger when this one looks very industrialized.

Anyway Naruto takes this. What is Spidey going to do to Gamabunta?

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpideyFan113 said:

Lol Spider-man would own Naruto like there's no tomorrow. He'd own all of the Naruto characters. And I'm of course talking about the comic version. Maybe if Naruto were fighting Tobey McGuire he'd have a chance. Lol And every attack Naruto does takes like a billion seconds to do, Spidey's too smart to just stand there and wait what happens.

somebody doesn't know what he is talking about. Even this is kid Naruto he just summons Gamabunta

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#72  Edited By Mercy_

@SpideyFan113: Please read the battle forum rules. Gracias.