• 178 results
Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Super-Buster

For all those saying that Spidey would out-smart his opponent, he has finally met his match, can Spidey's powers overcome Reed's elasticity and I.Q.?

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By speedlgt

Yes the spider wins.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Super-Buster

How? Do you know how hard it is to injure Mr. Fantastic? He beat Iron Man. (though whether that was bad writing or not is up to speculation)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Reed wins.He's smarter and more experienced then Spider-man.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By speedlgt

spiderman is underachiever who suffer some confidance issues. Hes smart enough to hang with richards,

is down right deadly when he puts his mid to it. Richards can be koed and I think spidey could do it. I dont give richards much credit as a fighter. He a hero hes a science guy but in a fight aginst someone like spider man I dont think he wins.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vance Astro says:

"speedlgt says:
"spiderman is underachiever who suffer some confidance issues. Hes smart enough to hang with richards, is down right deadly when he puts his mid to it. Richards can be koed and I think spidey could do it. I dont give richards much credit as a fighter. He a hero hes a science guy but in a fight aginst someone like spider man I dont think he wins. "
Spider-man is even smart enough to hang with Pym and Stark.Reed has more Phd's then MLK.Spider-man and Reed aren't great fighters...Spider-man only gets by with his agility,speed,and strenght...he's not really a skilled fighter.Reed is not just some science guy."

I can argue with you and say Spider-Man is a skilled fighter. Perhaps he doesn't have any actual professional training, but when it comes to his own fighting style, to combining his natural powers, he's incredibly skilled.

Anyway, in Civil War, Spider-Man was able to take out Reed Richards. He moves incredibly fast and is must stronger then Reed. I can argue that Spider-Man may use his webbing to create a trap for Richards as well.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

speedlgt says:

"spiderman is underachiever who suffer some confidance issues. Hes smart enough to hang with richards, is down right deadly when he puts his mid to it. Richards can be koed and I think spidey could do it. I dont give richards much credit as a fighter. He a hero hes a science guy but in a fight aginst someone like spider man I dont think he wins. "

Spider-man is even smart enough to hang with Pym and Stark.Reed has more Phd's then MLK.Spider-man and Reed aren't great fighters...Spider-man only gets by with his agility,speed,and strenght...he's not really a skilled fighter.Reed is not just some science guy.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shaper

He beat him before, in the civil war comics.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By speedlgt

well ok are you saying that richards is so smart that he doesnt make mistakes in combat?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

speedlgt says:

"well ok are you saying that richards is so smart that he doesnt make mistakes in combat?"

Nobody said that....but Spider-man cannot hurt Reed.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By speedlgt

I dont know astro if your saying that reed cant be hurt I would have to say thats pretty much wrong.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Post Deleted.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Post Deleted.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

speedlgt says:

"I dont know astro if your saying that reed cant be hurt I would have to say thats pretty much wrong."

I'm not saying Reed can't be hurt but it's extremely hard to hurt Reed.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By speedlgt

GReat!

so we concur that he can be hurt, and since spidey is more agile and stronger its a safe bet that he could at some point in a fight hurt reed. this maybe with fighting or maybe dodgeing him or maybe bu using the environment. In any situation I see spiderman hurting reed faster than reed hurting spidey.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vance Astro says:

"speedlgt says:
"GReat! so we concur that he can be hurt, and since spidey is more agile and stronger its a safe bet that he could at some point in a fight hurt reed. this maybe with fighting or maybe dodgeing him or maybe bu using the environment. In any situation I see spiderman hurting reed faster than reed hurting spidey."
As of right now.Spider-man isn't stronger than Reed and agility means nothing.Spider-man cannot beat Reed Richards...if it happened it's bad writing."

You blame EVERYTHING on bad writing.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

speedlgt says:

"GReat! so we concur that he can be hurt, and since spidey is more agile and stronger its a safe bet that he could at some point in a fight hurt reed. this maybe with fighting or maybe dodgeing him or maybe bu using the environment. In any situation I see spiderman hurting reed faster than reed hurting spidey."

As of right now.Spider-man isn't stronger than Reed and agility means nothing.Spider-man cannot beat Reed Richards...if it happened it's bad writing.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Super-Buster

I prefer we not use the little one-shots in comics where these people fight since the winner of said fights obviously depends on the story rather than the realistic outcomes. Please, use what you know to be consistent with each character to choose the outcome that you believe is correct.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#19  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Spider-Man hurting Reed was total garbage. He's been hit by things much stronger than Spider-Man and been fine. Don't bring that in here.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iSHADOW

if theyre in a closed space i gotta give the advantage to reed. he can cover more ground at one time and peters agility wouldnt count for much.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Buckshot says:

"Spider-Man hurting Reed was total garbage. He's been hit by things much stronger than Spider-Man and been fine. Don't bring that in here."

Finally someone who gets it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"Vance Astro says:
"speedlgt says:
As of right now.Spider-man isn't stronger than Reed and agility means nothing.Spider-man cannot beat Reed Richards...if it happened it's bad writing."
You blame EVERYTHING on bad writing."

No, I know better than to think Spider-man can hurt Reed.If it's not bad writing then you tell me how he can hurt Reed.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I think that if Spider-Man uses enough webbing. I say he can do it. All he needs is to rope-a-dope.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

iSHADOW says:

"if theyre in a closed space i gotta give the advantage to reed. he can cover more ground at one time and peters agility wouldnt count for much."

Reed wins period.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

danhimself says:

"Vance Astro says:
"speedlgt says:
spider-man has super strength and richards doesn't how isn't spider-man stronger richards?"

Reed can't lift more than Spidey....but he hits way harder.Either way Spidey loses so it doesn't matter.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By danhimself

Vance Astro says:

"speedlgt says:

spider-man has super strength and richards doesn't how isn't spider-man stronger richards?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"I think that if Spider-Man uses enough webbing. I say he can do it. All he needs is to rope-a-dope."

Where is the scenario?

Where is the proof?

Wtf is webbing going to do to Reed Richards?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

danhimself says:

"i don't know i think it would be a really close fight but i think spidey would come out on top"

How......HOW THE F#CK CAN SPIDERMAN HURT REED?

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Super-Buster

Eternal Chaos says:

"I think that if Spider-Man uses enough webbing. I say he can do it. All he needs is to rope-a-dope."

If anyone's going to get rope-a-doped, its Spidey, how many punches can Spidey hit Reed with before he gets tired? If he gets wrapped up by Reed, how long is it going to be before he tires?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

danhimself says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Where is the scenario? Where is the proof? Wtf is webbing going to do to Reed Richards?"
it stopped ironman"

If you think Spider-man can beat Iron Man when he's not holding back your delusional.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vance Astro says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
Where is the scenario? Where is the proof? Wtf is webbing going to do to Reed Richards?"

All those are unclear scenarios that depend on the scenario. If Parker lays it up, properly, he can create a giant web based structure whether it be a reinforced sphere or a cube. It's possible.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By danhimself

i don't know i think it would be a really close fight but i think spidey would come out on top

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
All those are unclear scenarios that depend on the scenario. If Parker lays it up, properly, he can create a giant web based structure whether it be a reinforced sphere or a cube. It's possible."

Can you tell wtf...will that due to Reed.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By danhimself

Vance Astro says:

"Eternal Chaos says:

it stopped ironman

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vance Astro says:

"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
it stopped ironman"
If you think Spider-man can beat Iron Man when he's not holding back your delusional."

Parker needs ONE punch. The same way he broke Tony's helmet is the same way he can break it with Tony's skull in it.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vance Astro says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
All those are unclear scenarios that depend on the scenario. If Parker lays it up, properly, he can create a giant web based structure whether it be a reinforced sphere or a cube. It's possible."
Can you tell wtf...will that due to Reed."

Oh yeah, I forgot, you're the one who doesn't view it as a win if one of the combatants is either webbed up or tied up or something like that. Arguing this with you is like talking to a wall. Nevermind.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By danhimself

i think most people underestimate how strong spidey is he's said before that in most of the fights he's in he's holding back alot

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
it stopped ironman"
If you think Spider-man can beat Iron Man when he's not holding back your delusional."
Parker needs ONE punch. The same way he broke Tony's helmet is the same way he can break it with Tony's skull in it. "
Show me a scan of his breaking Tony's helmet.I remeber Spider-man's blood being on the helmet but not it breaking.
Post Edited:2008-03-31 18:29:13
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
Can you tell wtf...will that due to Reed."
Oh yeah, I forgot, you're the one who doesn't view it as a win if one of the combatants is either webbed up or tied up or something like that. Arguing this with you is like talking to a wall. Nevermind."

WTF are you talking about.Stop making stupid assumptions and debate me like a man.I'm not the person who things a person can't lose by being webbed up.That's how Spidey beat Wolverine.My point was what makes you think Spider-man can web Reed up like that?

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By Slinger

they both suffocate each other to death

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vance Astro says:

"WTF are you talking about.Stop making stupid assumptions and debate me like a man.I'm not the person who things a person can't lose by being webbed up.That's how Spidey beat Wolverine.My point was what makes you think Spider-man can web Reed up like that?"

I am debating you like a man. You've constantly said "I don't view webbing up or tieing up as a win" and all this crap Colt, and you know it. What makes me think Spider-Man web Reed up like that are simple calculations. Things he's done before. Hell, if they're in the city, there are a ton of ways that can be done.

And as for your first comment: At those times, Parker wasn't trying to hurt Tony, he was trying to escape, and secondly talk to him. I don't have a scanner so I can't show you the image, but in One More Day, issue 1, Parker dented the helmet, matter of fact, crushed it like a tin can.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Mr. Fantastic wins here. He is smart enough and may have the experience advantage as well. I think Spidey goes down here.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eternal Chaos

danhimself says:

"[IMG]
" />http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/danhimself_2008/1183208186509.jpg[/IMG]"

What issue is that? I LOVE the black suit... LoL.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#45  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

How about you use Iron Man in his current armor? Stronger material, force fields, spider-sense and superhuman speed are all things that would allow him to not have his head punched like in the posted image.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Vance Astro says:

"1.Can you quote where I said I don't view webbing as win.If your going to bring up something I said when I was Colt Python don't even bother.That was a long while ago.Today I haven't said anything of the sort. 2.Reed is way smarter than Spider-man...I don't think he's be caught in some webbing. 3.I read One More Day #1.I don't remeber him denting the helmet but if he did...he still bled.Captain America destroyed the helmet damn near...I hope you don't think he can actually beat Iron Man is he's not holding back."

What's the difference between then and now? You finally realised that you don't need to kill or KO an enemy for it to be a win?

Reed views Spider-Man as his equal, read "Spider-Man/Fantastic Four: Silver Rage", so I can see Peter figuring something out.

Well you obviously didn't read it enough or clear enough. Re-read it, and I think Parker can take out Tony. It's not impossible. It'd just be incredibly hard.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"Vance Astro says:
"WTF are you talking about.Stop making stupid assumptions and debate me like a man.I'm not the person who things a person can't lose by being webbed up.That's how Spidey beat Wolverine.My point was what makes you think Spider-man can web Reed up like that?"
I am debating you like a man. You've constantly said "I don't view webbing up or tieing up as a win" and all this crap Colt, and you know it. What makes me think Spider-Man web Reed up like that are simple calculations. Things he's done before. Hell, if they're in the city, there are a ton of ways that can be done. And as for your first comment: At those times, Parker wasn't trying to hurt Tony, he was trying to escape, and secondly talk to him. I don't have a scanner so I can't show you the image, but in One More Day, issue 1, Parker dented the helmet, matter of fact, crushed it like a tin can."

1.Can you quote where I said I don't view webbing as win.If your going to bring up something I said when I was Colt Python don't even bother.That was a long while ago.Today I haven't said anything of the sort.

2.Reed is way smarter than Spider-man...I don't think he's be caught in some webbing.

3.I read One More Day #1.I don't remeber him denting the helmet but if he did...he still bled.Captain America destroyed the helmet damn near...I hope you don't think he can actually beat Iron Man is he's not holding back.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

danhimself says:

"[IMG]
" />http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/danhimself_2008/1183208186509.jpg[/IMG]"

-Symbiote Spider-man

-Old Iron Man

Try again.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By danhimself

Vance Astro says:

"danhimself says:
"[IMG]
-Symbiote" />http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/danhimself_2008/1183208186509.jpg[/IMG]"
-Symbiote Spider-man -Old Iron Man Try again."

how do you know that's the sybiote and not just the black suit

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

danhimself says:

"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
"[IMG]
-Symbiote" />http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh168/danhimself_2008/1183208186509.jpg[/IMG]"
-Symbiote Spider-man -Old Iron Man Try again."
how do you know that's the sybiote and not just the black suit"

How don't you know which it is?