#1 Posted by laflux (14231 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

Moon Knight, X-23, Kraven, Captain America

Rules and Rounds

Round One- Morals on for Spider-Man, has two vials of Webbing only. Standard Morals for the Team

Round Two- No Morals for Spider-Man. He has no equipment. Standard Morals for the Team. The team get 5 mins to device a plan to take Spider-Man, who has no Prep.

Spider-Man does not have the Way of the Spider Training

Arena

Contestants start at the opposite ends of the longest Brigde.

#2 Posted by Bossmonster (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

Feeling like this is too much for parker. Cap put hands on him while he was in the iron spider suit. While he is a better fighter now, I still believe that the Captain alone will give him a hell of a fight. Add in the others and it might just be a matter of time. Espicially given that one of them is a trained assassin that doesn't get tried because of her crazy healing factor. I think the team takes it.

#3 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps

#4 Posted by tparks (4359 posts) - - Show Bio

With Captain America leading a team like this, I think Spiderman has very little chance.

#5 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man looses all rounds. Captain America has shown that he can beat Spider-man on his own. SPITE

#6 Posted by CyberWarrior (1454 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America wood never beat Spider-man on his one. But together with Moon Knight...

#7 Edited by SlimJ87D (9332 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing that Kraven alone already gives Spider-Man trouble, I think if he's teamed up with these 3 they take it.

In this situation, I don't think Captain America would lead the team alone, not without Kraven. Kraven has spent a good portion of his life studying to defeat Spider-man. I'm sure Captain America would take Kraven's plan and improve it with teamwork though.

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16126 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team takes it in a good fight. Kraven has the knowledge the team needs to take Spidey.

Round 2: Spider-man and without a ton of hassle either. With Morals Off he'll plow through these guys with only Laura putting up any kind of fight.

#9 Posted by Shawnbaby (10446 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Team takes it in a good fight. Kraven has the knowledge the team needs to take Spidey.

Round 2: Spider-man and without a ton of hassle either. With Morals Off he'll plow through these guys with only Laura putting up any kind of fight.

Pretty much this.

#10 Edited by New_World_Order (12547 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Edited by DarthSpiderChief117 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't help that you are substantially nerfing Spidey. This would be an interesting fight under normal circumstances, but with Spidey nerfed, Team wins.

#12 Edited by VeganDiet (983 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1- Team Takes it handily

Round 2- Spider-man. I see Captain America and X-23, of course, lasting the longest, with Spider-man putting Moon Knight and Kraven down fairly easily.

#13 Posted by dondave (34547 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#14 Edited by robertloucksjr (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. Peak Kraven is about a 2 tonner with crazy skills and poison. X-23 is really hard to put down and can deal a death blow at any time. Cap is very skilled and has great defense with the shield. Is Moon Knight just peak human now or does he have powers?

It is going to be very hard to Spider-Man to not get bogged down and hit hard,potentially lethally, by X-23's claws and Kraven's poison.

#15 Posted by GraniteSoldier (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Round one would be team in a good fight. The hardest part is getting hands on Spidey without PIS as he is vastly faster than any of them.

Round two goes to Spidey. A bloodlusted Peter is frightening as he can KO guys like Scorpion and Rhino in 1-2 hits. X-23 is the only real threat in round 2.

#16 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 Team.

Round 2 Spiderman.

#17 Posted by jashro44 (19720 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d said:

Seeing that Kraven alone already gives Spider-Man trouble, I think if he's teamed up with these 3 they take it.

In this situation, I don't think Captain America would lead the team alone, not without Kraven. Kraven has spent a good portion of his life studying to defeat Spider-man. I'm sure Captain America would take Kraven's plan and improve it with teamwork though.

Captain america has all ready studied spider-mans moves. He doesn't really need Kraven to know spider-mans moves. With that said there is a difference between a morals off and morals on spider-man.

#18 Posted by TDK_1997 (14465 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see Spidey passing Round 1 but Round 2 is a different thing.

#19 Posted by Hyperlight (5493 posts) - - Show Bio