#1 Edited by Strider92 (16284 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man (The Other)

Vs

Midnighter (Wildstorm)

• Midnighter's and Spider-man's Morals have been traded. Midnighter has Spider-mans traditional Morals and Spider-man has Midnighter's.
  • Standard Gear
  • No BFR
  • Win by KO, Incap or Death
  • They start 5 blocks away from one another and cannot see each other at the beginning of the match. However they do know the other is present in the city!

#2 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I'm going to get killed by Buckshot for saying this, but I think Spider-Man wins.

#3 Posted by laflux (15389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Baldy said:

I know I'm going to get killed by Buckshot for saying this, but I think Spider-Man wins.

Oh dear.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33050 posts) - - Show Bio
@laflux said:

@Baldy said:

Oh dear.

I remember Buckshot once saying that Spider-Man is one of the few Marvel characters that could give Nighter a fight, but I think OP should give Pete the Other powers aswell 
#5 Posted by Strider92 (16284 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@laflux said:

@Baldy said:

Oh dear.

I remember Buckshot once saying that Spider-Man is one of the few Marvel characters that could give Nighter a fight, but I think OP should give Pete the Other powers aswell

Back In Black Spider-man has the Other abilities.

#6 Posted by laflux (15389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@laflux said:

@Baldy said:

Oh dear.

He did. Its more due to the fact that He knows midnigter probably better than Apollo does. For anyone who wishes to challenge him, good luck and farewell. Btw I made a similar thread but had both of the them blood-lusted. Oh and B and B spider-man does have the powers from the other.

#7 Posted by Shawnbaby (10641 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think that in this situation here...The Battle is Spider-Man's to lose. Since they can't see each other at the start of the battle...Spider-Man has an obvious advantage. With Midnighter's morals he'll have no compunction about killing and can probably end this fight with one move. No BFR means Midnighter can't use a door to send Spider-Man off somewhere...and Spidey's morals will prevent him from using the doors in any of the more offensive ways. If it does come to a straight fight...Midnighter will be holding back while Spidey can go full out.

This is probably the only situation where Spidey can beat Wildstorm Midnighter...but i think he does it here.

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33050 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92 said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@laflux said:

@Baldy said:

Oh dear.

Back In Black Spider-man has the Other abilities.

Oh right, well you should prob mention that in the OP just so theres no confusion. 
#9 Posted by laflux (15389 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Strider92 (16284 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by laflux (15389 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Strider92 (16284 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: ah my mistake didn't see your previous post.

#13 Posted by laflux (15389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: no worries

#14 Posted by laflux (15389 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#15 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

Spidey should win here, IMO.

#16 Posted by laflux (15389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash said:

O_O

Spidey should win here, IMO.

@Strider92:

One thing I forgot, Black in Black Spider-Man was more than willing to kill if need be, it was only circumstantial evidence which prevented him from doing so. So having a moral swap with Nighter would change things a great deal, but still raises some interesting situations.

#17 Posted by Strider92 (16284 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: OP says traditional morals!

#18 Posted by VeganDiet (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man at half his strength here was able to tear the Jaw off of Scorpion with one hit. With Midnighter holding back and Spider-man swinging around with strength like that, I'd think he'd win.

#19 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9040 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey loses because he still doesn't have the technique required to defeat him.

#20 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cable_Extreme said:

Spidey loses because he still doesn't have the technique required to defeat him.

#21 Posted by DrRenekton (256 posts) - - Show Bio

I'l vote Spiderman, only because morals off SM, well is pretty scary.