Spider-man vs King Kong (Peter Jackson)

• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Probably Spider-man

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By lordraiden

Wow, what is with all these King Kong battles over the last few days?? Next thing you know he's gonna be taking on Daffy Duck or Bugs Bunny?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By laflux

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Yeah...I tagged in CB cause I thought he might be lurking about and figured he'd probably like to know about the situation.

Its good that you did, I'd want to know if someone was spewing BS saying I said some nonsense too. CB has already had problems with Terminator before, but this? Crazy man, crazy ... Terminator always seems to run away when Bane shows up though, but he just destroyed this thread man.

Yeah i'm not amused at where his thread has gone

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@lordraiden said:

Wow, what is with all these King Kong battles over the last few days?? Next thing you know he's gonna be taking on Daffy Duck or Bugs Bunny?

Bugs Bunny or Daffy solo ......

;)

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By JonSmith

This seems a lot like Spidey versus Hulk with Kong being bigger and slower, no healing factor, and won't get stronger. I'm actually considering Spidey able to take this. With a full unrestrained punch, he should be able to stagger Kong. Keep his distance, and web him up, and Kong's incapacitated. For an hour. It's been able to restrain the Hulk, who is unquestionably stronger. So maybe Spidey COULD take this? Not likely, mind you, not easily. But I'll admit Spidey has the possibility to win here, if he plays it smart. The REAL question is: IF he can beat Kong, how does he escape the Savage Land without facing the awesome might of:

... You're blocking the shot. Scram.

THERE we go.

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#106  Edited By jonEsherfey

King Kong would stomp. He is just to big for spidey that he would win.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@jonEsherfey said:

King Kong would stomp. He is just to big for spidey that he would win.

Spiderman fights the hulk and even won once, how does king kong win at all .........

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By jonEsherfey

@Ancient_0f_Days: First of all when Spider-Man beat teh Hulk he had possessed the uni-power which gave him immense powers and second of all King Kong is much bigger and when they are fighting Spider-man has no uni-power.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#109  Edited By Deranged Midget

@jonEsherfey said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: First of all when Spider-Man beat teh Hulk he had possessed the uni-power which gave him immense powers and second of all King Kong is much bigger and when they are fighting Spider-man has no uni-power.

Wrong. Spider-man has once temporarily staggered the Hulk long enough to allow him to escape. He possesses the strength to hurt Kong.

No Caption Provided
jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By jonEsherfey

@Deranged Midget: He staggered the Hulk after Hulk punches gamma radiation shielding wall. Then he is bathed in gamma radiation and turns into Bruce Banner. Spider-man sees Bruce and sees that Hulk isn't bad guy. Then Bruce turns back into Hulk but he is not at full power because of the gamma radiation which would make it easier for spider-man to beat him because he is not at full strength. Before Hulk punched the shielding wall the Hulk was beating Spidey completely. King Kong is at full strength and is much bigger than the Hulk.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By laflux

@Deranged Midget: Hulk wasn't at full strength there.

@jonEsherfey: Two things here. Jackson's King Kong is no where near the strength of Hulk even at base levels. I explained that earlier. Also Spidey doesn't get his web shooters. And while people posting Spidey hurting the hulk is fine i guess, alot of those fights do contain some amount of PIS. Spider-man doesn't need to have the strength to hurt the hulk, because king kong is many many times less durable and weaker than the hulk.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Deranged Midget

@jonEsherfey said:

@Deranged Midget: He staggered the Hulk after Hulk punches gamma radiation shielding wall. Then he is bathed in gamma radiation and turns into Bruce Banner. Spider-man sees Bruce and sees that Hulk isn't bad guy. Then Bruce turns back into Hulk but he is not at full power because of the gamma radiation which would make it easier for spider-man to beat him because he is not at full strength. Before Hulk punched the shielding wall the Hulk was beating Spidey completely. King Kong is at full strength and is much bigger than the Hulk.

What are babbling on about? In that issue, Peter finds himself stuck in a cave with the Hulk who is extremely pissed and all Peter wants is to escape. He spends the majority of the fight avoiding Hulk's attacks and putting all his effort into a single strike that puts Hulk down temporarily. It had nothing to do with Gamma radiation nor ignorance regarding Hulk's true intentions.

King Kong is indeed larger than Hulk but he comes absolutely no where close to his strength level nor durability. Kong was killed by WW1 fighter jets. Hulk laughs off nuclear strikes and has pulled a planet back together via it's tectonic plates.

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By jonEsherfey

@Deranged Midget: Even if Peter Jackson's King King isn't as strong as the Hulk it is still stronger than Spider-Man. Also without Spider-man's web shooters which would have been one of his best weapons than it is just based on strength. While Spider-Man may be faster King KOng is stronger and he is in his Habitat which ultimately makes him win this battle. It will eb very close but King Kong will come out on top.

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By jonEsherfey

@Deranged Midget: That was in Amazing Spider-Man annual #3 and I am not sure which issue you are referring to but if I got it mistaken the I am sorry. Can you tell me in which issue that happened in.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Deranged Midget

@jonEsherfey: Mate, I don't know what you're failing to understand here. King Kong has FAR weaker durability than even the weakest incarnation of the Hulk possesses and Peter temporarily knocked out a Green Hulk. That's a far better feat than Kong will ever put up.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people doubt spider-man's chances here? This version of king kong ain't that strong and has no way of tagging spider-man.

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By jonEsherfey

I agree that he may be stronger but Spider-Man doesn't have his webs which would be a huge advantage for him and with them he would win but without them I don't see how he can win. King Kong I think is too big for Spider-man.

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By jonEsherfey

@Deranged Midget: You are right. I have been thinking about it and Spider-Man wins. You put up a good fight and congratulations. Spider-Man wins this one.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's tough one, but, I think Spider-man would win 7.5/10