Spider-man vs Kakashi

• 132 results
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Negative....the buildings dnt give spidey any advantage. Kakashi can walk on building by channeling chakra to his feet. No matter where spidey go....kakashi can follow also. This fight could go either way because I think kakshi is spiderman superior when it comes to combat experience. Being school smart....is not the same as being combat smart.

True. Kakashi is a monster when it comes to combat, even in the leaf village, and all over the world he has a massive rep for being one of the most skilled shinobi in terms of combat.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

kakashi wins

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi

Avatar image for richardleonhardt
RichardLeonhardt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi wins, not an opinion, a fact. Spiderman is stronger, but kakashi has the speed to match up with him. There are a lot of jutsus that Kakashi can use to fight spiderman. He can use the mist jutsu, even tough spiderman would work on that. Kakashi can hide underground. Kakashi can use a water jutsu to block spiderman's webs. He can use the dogs summoning jutsu on spiderman to incapacitate him if he stays in the ground. In a direct hand to hand battle, spiderman would need to be very careful against kakahi's chidori and raikiri, both fast. Spiderman is fast, but he is not flash, Kakashi would be able to read every single attack and movement of spiderman with his sharingan. He would be able of predicting every single one of his attacks and create a counter without problem. Kakashi can also use his visual illusions to full spiderman or even incapacitate him with a powerful genjutsu. Kakashi with his sharngan, would be able of defeating spiderman. With Kamui, Kakashi would take down spiderman in less than 10 seconds, but the mangekyou sharingan is not nessesay, since he can take him down with normal sharingan.

BlueAliceOasis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that Kakashi has Susano'o and more chakra and MS in both eyes, Kakashi pwns.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi rapes via Kamui hax

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Experio

Kakashi

XKStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman.

The way of the spider martial art was made to counter almost every single martial arts in existence.

And also spider sense

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Spider rman.

I like to change my answer here. Kakashi win and I was ignorant with my answer long ago.

tomsteenblok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedforcespider: kakashi has a really high speed since he knows many hand-to-hand combat moves (copied from Rock Lee). he even may be able to use the primary lotus if he wants to. he could also use the shadow bind technique, then the transfer mind technique. kakashi would win.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Spiderman lifted a entire train.....but susanoo has its advantages here for him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Kakashi wrecks Spider-man

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So people not going to talk about the fact that kakashi as a kid was able to cut down lightning faster than it could even touch the ground, and the fact that he's constantly been shown to be above lightning levels of attacks with only people who are above lightning or light speed being able to catch up with him, like haku, the raikage , and literally any of their high teirs in Naruto to God teirs

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi raikiris his ass

FireLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi stomps

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi with ease. The only time this would've been up for discussion is the Zabuza fight. Since then Kakashi has easily established that he'd one shot Spider-man any day of the week. Peter would be impressive in Naruto, but he'd only be a mid tier at his best.

1) He's too slow to hit Kakashi
2) He's too slow to maintain a defensive edge using his spider senses
3) Kakashi can rather easily just cut through or around Spidey's armor if it was an issue, but...
4) Spidey isn't surviving or dodging a kamui

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi is too much for Peter

SanMiguel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey and it’s fairly easy.

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: and what's wrong with that and just the information I'm not a troll, just because I go into a forum and then respond to old comments doesn't mean anything. Funny enough if the forum is not closed it's still up for debate and it's still up for talks close the damn form before talking nonsense. And I am part of the people that still support kakashi taking this, people who think that Naruto characters are just regular people are another clown in on their selfs because they have no clue what these guys can do, just from scaling alone jonin already a lightning level and above and then we add higher tier levels and they already beyond that Spider-Man isn't going to fight these mans, because I know he's going to get his ass blitz or die.

Soloyourverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this match is too easy for kakashi

P24fre-re

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: okay I see it seems that both mean you came up on the wrong foot 😅, but it's all right I just want to clarify that Naruto characters are hilarious when it comes to base foreign power, and that mid-level jonin already hit lightning levels of speed so I think base guys going to throndle Spider-Man. So that's basically what I think. I know this is an old thread I would just searching for like battles, I still don't know how to search for new threads is there like a way to like find new topics to talk on instead of like looking for old ones because that's what I'm basically stuck at.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Part 1 Kakashi that scales to his past would stomp.