• 104 results
#51 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@jashro44

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Swordsman83

what if the battle place is at a forest. would Kakashi have a great advantage over spiderman ?

I think it will be level. Spiderman can still use the trees. But it will give kakashi more of a chance to deceive spiderman with clones and more hiding places

Spider-sense would allow him to counter both stealth and sensing which clone is the real kakashi. Not saying spider-man wins just pointing out that wont work unless I'm missing something.

Spider sense doesn't work that way. The shadow clones are real not illusions. It can't tell him what's real and what's not because they are both real. And spider sense don't tell him what the danger is. It guides his reflexes so he can avoid danger. He will never be able to tell between a shadow clone and the real thing

Exactly! I don't see why people cannot get this...

#52 Posted by Zella (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright even if the clones can't be detected to be fake, they still can't do much to harm Spider-man. The EotE armor is insulated against electricity, nullifying chidori's etc. Even without his spider-sense Spidey took out two spider powered dudes during the Spider Island event, and also has taken out countless groups of hand ninjas. A group of Kakashi clones could be troublesome but when they go down in one punch.

I did forget about Kakashi's predictive abilities, though they are tied to the sharingan and use quite a bit of chakra don't they? If they fight goes on too long or if Kakashi uses too many jutsu's he should then lose his precog abilities, while Spider-sense is always on for Spidey unless interfered with via tech. Kakashi might be able to dodge Spidey's attacks for a bit but Spider-man has far better endurance feats and should be able to outlast him. Besides Spider-man being hit by Kakashi is far different than Kakashi being hit by Spider-man, as shown in the scan posted before EotE Spidey took a shot from Thor (Thor apparently held back but it's still stronger than anything Kakashi could do), and even without the Armour he takes hits from guys like Juggenaut, Hulk and Colossus and stands back up.

#53 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zella

Alright even if the clones can't be detected to be fake, they still can't do much to harm Spider-man. The EotE armor is insulated against electricity, nullifying chidori's etc. Even without his spider-sense Spidey took out two spider powered dudes during the Spider Island event, and also has taken out countless groups of hand ninjas. A group of Kakashi clones could be troublesome but when they go down in one punch.

I did forget about Kakashi's predictive abilities, though they are tied to the sharingan and use quite a bit of chakra don't they? If they fight goes on too long or if Kakashi uses too many jutsu's he should then lose his precog abilities, while Spider-sense is always on for Spidey unless interfered with via tech. Kakashi might be able to dodge Spidey's attacks for a bit but Spider-man has far better endurance feats and should be able to outlast him. Besides Spider-man being hit by Kakashi is far different than Kakashi being hit by Spider-man, as shown in the scan posted before EotE Spidey took a shot from Thor (Thor apparently held back but it's still stronger than anything Kakashi could do), and even without the Armour he takes hits from guys like Juggenaut, Hulk and Colossus and stands back up.

Kakashi stamina has increased exponentially. He's been using the sharingan since the fourth shinobi war begin. And he is still using the sharingan to battle obito....despite already using lightning blades and other high level ninjutsu....and on top of all that he's used kamui numerous of times already and he still has chakra to fight and support naruto
#54 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@jashro44

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Swordsman83

what if the battle place is at a forest. would Kakashi have a great advantage over spiderman ?

I think it will be level. Spiderman can still use the trees. But it will give kakashi more of a chance to deceive spiderman with clones and more hiding places

Spider-sense would allow him to counter both stealth and sensing which clone is the real kakashi. Not saying spider-man wins just pointing out that wont work unless I'm missing something.

Spider sense doesn't work that way. The shadow clones are real not illusions. It can't tell him what's real and what's not because they are both real. And spider sense don't tell him what the danger is. It guides his reflexes so he can avoid danger. He will never be able to tell between a shadow clone and the real thing

It has been used for tracking before.

#55 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: Also worth noting is that if i am wrong about spider-sense being able to track the real kakashi he also has a feature in his ends of the earth armor which allows him to focus on a persons heart beat in the same manor daredevil can. So unless these clones have heart beats he has more than one way of tracking them.

#56 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@ghost_rider1: Also worth noting is that if i am wrong about spider-sense being able to track the real kakashi he also has a feature in his ends of the earth armor which allows him to focus on a persons heart beat in the same manor daredevil can. So unless these clones have heart beats he has more than one way of tracking them.

It's like talking to a brick wall... Kakashi's clones are his exact replica's meaning his heart beat, and all. So once Spider-man try's to track him, his senses will go out of whack because there will be more than one Kakashi. Then he will try looking for the heartbeat, and will get the same results as before.

#57 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zella said:

You're forgetting Kakashi know's more elements than just Lighting Style, and endurance wise Kakashi has increased exponentially.

#58 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44

U seem not to know how shadow clones work....they are the exact same as the original. They need oxygen, they need food, they have hearts, lungs, liver, their own brain, mind, and conscious. Spider sense cannot tell the difference nor can anything spiderman. Tracking and telling the difference between two exact copies are totally different things. The real kakashi can be underground hiding while spiderman fight shadow clones the whole time. Kakashi is way too versatile for spiderman one on one
#59 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@jashro44

U seem not to know how shadow clones work....they are the exact same as the original. They need oxygen, they need food, they have hearts, lungs, liver, their own brain, mind, and conscious. Spider sense cannot tell the difference nor can anything spiderman. Tracking and telling the difference between two exact copies are totally different things. The real kakashi can be underground hiding while spiderman fight shadow clones the whole time. Kakashi is way too versatile for spiderman one on one

There isn't a difference between tracking and locating 1 guy. And do you have evidence the shadow clones are exact replicas? I always see them disappear in a puff of smoke when they get hit. And I never said spider-man wins.

@mcool135 said:

@jashro44 said:

It's like talking to a brick wall... Kakashi's clones are his exact replica's meaning his heart beat, and all. So once Spider-man try's to track him, his senses will go out of whack because there will be more than one Kakashi. Then he will try looking for the heartbeat, and will get the same results as before.

Proof that kakashis clones are a exact replica?

#60 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@jashro44

There isn't a difference between tracking and locating 1 guy. And do you have evidence the shadow clones are exact replicas? I always see them disappear in a puff of smoke when they get hit. And I never said spider-man wins.

@mcool135 said:

@jashro44 said:

Proof that kakashis clones are a exact replica?

The fact that Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the actual person, or even by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of Chakra and aren't made from any other substance is proof enough.

#61 Edited by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

(( Friend posting under Vulcan's account here, don't judge him for my comment! ))

First off, I think this is a pretty fair fight, however, I'll have to give it to Kakashi.

Let's talk about intellect first. Kakashi would probably have superior battle intellect. He's been a ninja for all his life. He graduated Ninja school at age 5, and became a Chunin, with the responsibility of taking care of a squad and basically being the brain of it, by age 6. He graduated to the highest rank a ninja can have at age 13. His sharingan gives him the ability to see and replicate every body movement spiderman makes, learning his style and being able to adapt to it right off the bat. I'm not sure Spiderman's battle intellect feats, so please feel free to post counter evidence to this, just remember that Kakashi is 29-30 years old and has been learning to fight all his life, widely considered a genius.

Secondly, the fight. Kakashi's sharingan would be able to perceive all the attacks that Spidy throws at him, in a similar way that Spiderman's spidy sense would allow him to perceive the danger's of Kakashi's attacks. The point of this being that both abilities are so similar in this sense, that neither one provides a major advantage over the other, so let's save comments such as "wins because of sharingan ability or spidy sense" for more specific instances.

The fight would come down to who is able to fool the other, and catch them off guard. Spidy doesn't know nearly as many abilities and fighting styles as Kakashi, who is said to have learned over 1000 different techniques with his sharingan. With this in mind, through the entire fight Kakashi could use different techniques, not nearly giving Spidy time to adapt to them. Kakashi would know most of how Spidy fights from right off the bat. In close range combat, Kakashi would be able to dodge Spidy due to their relatively even mobility and speed, neither one having a significant advantage in that regard... But Kakashi has a much wider variety of techniques, both close and long range, and the equipment to be able to set up traps and other various things to his advantage.

Given both of their mobility levels, with Kakashi being able to run up walls, jump incredible distances, and clear large areas in the blink of an eye, the environment wouldn't play too much of a factor. Spidy would be more used to it for sure, but Kakashi would be able to adapt quickly enough for it not to make a difference.

In close range, while I say Kakashi would have an advantage, let's talk about long range. Kakashi has been shown to know a vast degree of long range techniques, while Spidy's mainly involves shooting webbing, which Kakashi could easily dodge. Kakashi can use all 5 types of chakra, giving him nearly endless, unique moves to throw at Spidy, never able to adapt to it.

Kkashi has superior battle experience that would serve him massively well in a random street encounter, without prep time it would come down who could adapt, and learn to get around, the other person's style.

Finally, didn't Taskmaster destroy Spiderman at one point? Kakashi has Taskmaster's ability of being able to learn abilites, and has a wide bank of fighting styles just like Taskmaster. It would be fair to call the two similar enough to use that fight as evidence for Kakashi.

Edit: Like to add, that if worst comes to worst, Kakashi can have the ability to just look directly at Spidy's face and teleport his head into another dimension. Doesn't spidy have to know something is a threat to activate his spider sense? Kakashi's eye changing shape may be strange, but not a threat. If it doesn't matter to activate his spidy sense, how would he have the knowledge to know that he has to avoid being seen by Kakashi to avoid it, not just back away? And to those who think that Kakashi wouldn't be able to lock onto him, Kakashi teleported a nail flying at him faster than could be seen at the very last second, even with Spidy's speed, it's not enough to matter.

#62 Edited by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman has

no chance here

#63 Posted by Grand Ninja (2330 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi, too much variety of powers and dupes.

#64 Posted by terry2012 (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider rman.

#65 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman.

#66 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zella said:

chidori is a stabbing type attack. It just increases the power to cut through things. It isn't lightening that causes the harm here.. and insulation against electricity will help against someone like aang/zuko when they use lightening to hurt a person. Chidori is an assasination technique, user's hand pierces heart.. (ouch)

Its the Ms that uses up chakra. He has fought for long times without a problem using regular sharingan. It seems unlikely that kakashi would need too many jutsus here.. If you see his fight with hidan/zabuza, you'll see that he has very good reflexes also. It's not kakashi's hits that make him dangerous, it's his wide arsenal of jutsus. For example, if a car is thrown towards spiderman, he'll be able to snap out of its way quickly. But what if kakashi fires a huge fireball near him? or the water dragon missile?

Unless we know how much thor held back, we can't say whether kakashi will be able to cause more damage than him or not. One more thing I forgot about, was that kakashi can use rasengan as well.. there you go for the durability problem..

#67 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: So it's ridiculous to compare someone who uses Lightning based attacks to someone who's a living elemental? Right...

Really doesn't disprove my point. He's lost every single match. Saying their feats is nothing if it resulted to nothing. i'm not saying he's weak. I'm saying that his hype doesn't live up to anything.

He's said to know 1000 jutsus yet he's shown just as much jutsus as the average staple character. And anytime he uses his jutsus, he ends up either hospitalized, dead or defeated.

Sure he has Chidori but Spiderman has his fists and it can do just about as much damage to Kakashis body as Kakashis attack.

#68 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15995 posts) - - Show Bio

@soaringturkeys said:

@ghost_rider1: So it's ridiculous to compare someone who uses Lightning based attacks to someone who's a living elemental? Right...

Really doesn't disprove my point. He's lost every single match. Saying their feats is nothing if it resulted to nothing. i'm not saying he's weak. I'm saying that his hype doesn't live up to anything.

He's said to know 1000 jutsus yet he's shown just as much jutsus as the average staple character. And anytime he uses his jutsus, he ends up either hospitalized, dead or defeated.

Sure he has Chidori but Spiderman has his fists and it can do just about as much damage to Kakashis body as Kakashis attack.

You are not considering his opponents. They were about kage level, possibly stronger.Against someone stronger, he has to go down. Asuma, for example, went down worse than kakashi. He doesn't have to win every fight to prove his hype.

As for the fight, kakashi takes 9/10 Imo..

#69 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

Spiderman.

#70 Posted by Vance Astro (91105 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Kakashi. Spider-Man doesn't do very well against characters with a decent amount of fighting skill let alone one that will be able to keep up skill wise and is a intelligent a combatant as he is skilled.

#71 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio
@soaringturkeys

All of his opponents was kage level or higher. The lowest and weakest opponent he faced was zabuza....and zabuza was considered one of the strongest shinobi to ever come out of the hidden mist. Everyone else kakashi fought was all Kage level....and he still could fight on equal terms against all of them for a suprising amount of time. U can't low ball someone cuz he has lost fights when he can fight equally with all them. Jiraiya only seen fight was against pain. And he was killed...so are u gonna lowball jiraiy cuz he was killed in his first and only seen fight in shippuden?
#72 Posted by AmonSet (156 posts) - - Show Bio

#73 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1:

I'm not lowballing anyone. Jiaraya staled mated and won against many people. The point is Kakashi lost every fight. Keyword is every.

Jiaraya took on nearly everyone and killed quite a few bodies by himself. Kakashi had quite a few ninjas at his disposal and one high levelled ninja and still died against 2 of peins bodies

@LordVulcan:

Spideys eyes don't have to see something for his senses to activate. It's saved him from lots of spontaneous and instantaneous attacks before where he had no clue where it's going to be. and when has Kamui ever worked?

Sure it didn't work on diedara cause he's never really mastered that technique but it didn't work against Obito and he had his perfect plan with an endless stream of chakra.

It doesn't matter that people thinks he knows 1000 jutsus. He's exhibited the same amount of jutsus as the average staple character and nonetheless most of his moves leaves him incapacitated. I really don't see him do an endless unique set of moves when he could really only do 1 or 2 unique movies before his chakra runs out.

#74 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio
@soaringturkeys

@ghost_rider1:

I'm not lowballing anyone. Jiaraya staled mated and won against many people. The point is Kakashi lost every fight. Keyword is every.

Jiaraya took on nearly everyone and killed quite a few bodies by himself. Kakashi had quite a few ninjas at his disposal and one high levelled ninja and still died against 2 of peins bodies

@LordVulcan:

Spideys eyes don't have to see something for his senses to activate. It's saved him from lots of spontaneous and instantaneous attacks before where he had no clue where it's going to be. and when has Kamui ever worked?

Sure it didn't work on diedara cause he's never really mastered that technique but it didn't work against Obito and he had his perfect plan with an endless stream of chakra.

It doesn't matter that people thinks he knows 1000 jutsus. He's exhibited the same amount of jutsus as the average staple character and nonetheless most of his moves leaves him incapacitated. I really don't see him do an endless unique set of moves when he could really only do 1 or 2 unique movies before his chakra runs out.

Wrong....he didn't lose every fight. He beat zabuza quite easily. And since u wanna talk about the pain bodies. Jiraiya didn't face off against the most powerful pain. He fought the animal, human, and preta paths who are all much weaker than the deva and asura paths. The most powerful path had the asura path help him against kakashi because there was a chance that he wouldn't win. And the deva path feared kakashi skill so much that he wanted to kill him now in fear of kakashi being a potential threat to his plans. Jiraiya probably would have also lost to the deva and asura path himself. But anyway....besides all that. Spiderman would also lose to every character kakashi has lost to. So that still doesn't spiderman in any way in this fight
#75 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1:

I absolutely love it that, although I clearly stated the clause of my argument that he's lost every fight bar zabuza's and the offpanel war in most of my post, now you want to address and say that i'm wrong about Kakashi beating Zabuza. Wow. Pedantic and petty.

With that same logic, Spiderman has beaten Ironman. No way will Kakashi beat ironman.

#76 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio
@soaringturkeys

@ghost_rider1:

I absolutely love it that, although I clearly stated the clause of my argument that he's lost every fight bar zabuza's and the offpanel war in most of my post, now you want to address and say that i'm wrong about Kakashi beating Zabuza. Wow. Pedantic and petty.

With that same logic, Spiderman has beaten Ironman. No way will Kakashi beat ironman.

Spiderman outsmarted ironman....kakashi would beat ironman easier than he would beat spiderman because ironman don't have precog. A liightning blade would totally destroy iron man armor. And unlike spidey who has precog. Kakashi can easily BFR ironman with kamui
#77 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1:

okay. I'm just going to ignore that seeing as Iron man has fought hulk, thor and just defeated Magneto.

You are acting as though this Lightning blade is the be all and end all of this battle. Forgetting the fact that Spidermans simple unrestraint punch would do the same if not more damage to a persons body. Let alone a body as weak as Kakashis.

I love it that you think kakashi can just simply Kamui everyone so easily. I mean how well did that go in the last battle? did he win? didn't he have access to a pool of chakra and yet still couldn't even win? yeah...

But seeing as you think Kakashi would win against Tony. A man who can fight gods. Yeah I guess you aren't at all a kakashi fanboy.

(That was being sarcastic by the way. I know how easily you can misread situations)

#78 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio
@soaringturkeys

@ghost_rider1:

okay. I'm just going to ignore that seeing as Iron man has fought hulk, thor and just defeated Magneto.

You are acting as though this Lightning blade is the be all and end all of this battle. Forgetting the fact that Spidermans simple unrestraint punch would do the same if not more damage to a persons body. Let alone a body as weak as Kakashis.

I love it that you think kakashi can just simply Kamui everyone so easily. I mean how well did that go in the last battle? did he win? didn't he have access to a pool of chakra and yet still couldn't even win? yeah...

But seeing as you think Kakashi would win against Tony. A man who can fight gods. Yeah I guess you aren't at all a kakashi fanboy.

(That was being sarcastic by the way. I know how easily you can misread situations)

Don't bring any hostility to this debate or I will give it back 10x as hard. It doesn't matter who iron man has fought. Kamui can BFR him regardless. He saved choji life when the asura path fired a homing missle at choji. And despit kakashi being weakened and drained was still able to focus kamui on a high speed missle and warp it to the other dimension. Iron man know nothing of kamui and will be BFR'ed easily. And I damn sure am not a kakashi fanboy. If spiderman punch kakashi with his strength then yes it will do some damge. But kakashi can also take superhuman punches. Kakashi isn't an ordinary human like you and me. Spiderman punch won't do as much as u seem to believe. And with the sharingan I doubt spiderman will land a punch period. Kakashi win this fight. And he sure will beat iron man
#79 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1:

and what happened when he stopped that one missile? He died. Ironman is an arsenal.

BFR? When has Kamui ever worked that way?? Please tell me what happened in the last battle even with Kakashi having an incredible amount of Chakra? He had one or two good hits but he still needed a save and lost the battle in the end didn't he?

Lol hostility? i merely pointed out your selectiveness in reading situations.

and don't be silly. it's very known that apart from a few characters, orochimaru etc. Naruto characters have one of the worst durability.

You can bring on your 10x hostility if you want. I'm not fussed.

#80 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio
@soaringturkeys

@ghost_rider1:

and what happened when he stopped that one missile? He died. Ironman is an arsenal.

BFR? When has Kamui ever worked that way?? Please tell me what happened in the last battle even with Kakashi having an incredible amount of Chakra? He had one or two good hits but he still needed a save and lost the battle in the end didn't he?

Lol hostility? i merely pointed out your selectiveness in reading situations.

and don't be silly. it's very known that apart from a few characters, orochimaru etc. Naruto characters have one of the worst durability.

You can bring on your 10x hostility if you want. I'm not fussed.

I'm starting to believe that u are just outright stupid....seriously. And u was being disrespectful to me and calling me a fanboy on top of that. So don't start playing innocent now. He died....because the deva and asura path did too much damage to him in their fight....u do realize that being injured reduces your chakra levels right??? Kakashi wasn't at full strength when he used it. He was already weak and injured and the kamui drained him of all the strength he had left. If u read the manga then u know that kakashi can now warp his entire body in the other dimension. Which means he can warp someone else into another dimension....which can be considered as BFR. I'm getting upset with talking to u...I'm done here
#81 Edited by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: When has he ever done that successfully... I love it how you still continually ignore all my questions of his actual feats.

#82 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio
@soaringturkeys

@ghost_rider1: When has he ever done that successfully... I love it how you still continually ignore all my questions of his actual feats.

In the manga kakashi and obito are fighting each other. Kakashi have warped himself SUCCESSFULLY in the other dimension....the same warping ability obito has....kakashi also have because they have the same mangekyo sharingan. And what am I ignoring??? Cuz I have responded to everything u have said to my knowlede
#83 Posted by Wolfrazer (6023 posts) - - Show Bio
@ghost_rider1:  Huh..just when I thought Kakashi couldn't get more awesome he does!
#84 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: yes Himself. When has he ever ever BFR'd anyone? that was the question.

Answer ?

also if you could answer this

Did he

A) win that battle

B) Loose that battle and needed the Alliance to save him?

#85 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3413 posts) - - Show Bio
@soaringturkeys

@ghost_rider1: yes Himself. When has he ever ever BFR'd anyone? that was the question.

Answer ?

also if you could answer this

Did he

A) win that battle

B) Loose that battle and needed the Alliance to save him?

If he can use it on himself like obito.....he can also warp others in another dimension like obito as well. They have the same powers. And the battle is still going on. Naruto, killer bee, might guy, and kakashi is currently fighting obito and madara uchiha. The battls isn't over....and even tho he has used kamui multiple times already....he was previously fighting 7 jinchuriki and used multiple high level ninjutsu to combat them. And he wasn't even at full strength when that happened because of the many battles he's been in since the fourth shinobi war begin. If u haven't read the manga then u are ignorant of how powerful kakashi truly is. And u shouldn't be debating with me on his skills
#86 Posted by soaringturkeys (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: Oh i have read the manga and since you clearly didn't want to answer the 2 simple questions i laid out

1) He has never

2) B, he nearly died and needed the alliance to save him, despite having sufficient amounts of chakra, more than he ever has.

#87 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15995 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk why this is still going on. kakashi won't need this long to take spidey down..

#88 Posted by Mordicus (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@renobjc said:

Spiderman. He's much used to the environment. He's way smarter than Kakashi (genius level intellect). Spiderman spidey senses. Also, Spiderman superhuman strength.

Course it'll be a close match due to Kakashi's large fight history. Both have experience but even with Kakashi's impeccable sharingan skills and one-hit kill Chidori, I don't see him beating spidey.

He isn't much smarter than kakashi, kakashi has his smarts in calculations, and he has trained since he was born to be the best ninja he could be. He is roughly the same speed as spiderman, and he has his eye which he can use to determine spidermans moves before he uses them, so that basically counters spiderman's spidey sense. He also has over 1000 jutzu's copied that he can use to trap, maim, or kill spiderman. He also has clones that he uses to determine an enemies ability and if spiderman hits one he will get electrocuted and momentarily paralyzed. Kakashi in the end just has too much going for him. Spiderman, has webs, kakashi has everything else. Spiderman never trained to fight, he merely uses his agility to fight, it is a improvising fighting style. Kakashi on the other hand was born into combat, mastering many different types of fighting styles, spiderman could win, but the odds are for kakashi.

#89 Edited by Fire_Ant (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedforcespider: In the first Naruto movie, Kakashi stumbles upon a group of twelve individuals who his genin had tied up. In a split second flash he appears on the other side of the group and all of the rope on their arms has been untied seemingly in an instant. He leaves rooms in this similar ninja flash manner, that most jonin have, all the time and you never hear or see the door move. They can't teleport. Only the 4th hokage can do that, and he needs shields. They're that fast. I love Spiderman, and he's more agile, and possible more dextrous, but in a 100 yard dash, Kakashi IS faster. No wanking no fanboyism. Show me a feat that proves Spiderman can perform either of those feats.

#90 Edited by xlab3000 (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi wins

#91 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

What will Kakashi do to the suit? He could tank blows from Phoenix Force Colossus without it on, with it, he took a blow from Thor.

#92 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara said:

What will Kakashi do to the suit? He could tank blows from Phoenix Force Colossus without it on, with it, he took a blow from Thor.

Teleport his head into a different dimension. And tanking hits from someone that more or less beat him near death isn't exactly the best feat. It's like saying "he tanked hits from worthy thing" despite a moment where he was actually dying during that fight too.

#93 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: Teleport his head into a different dimension.

You seem pretty confident in this method of winning, so should i assume that it is in character?

And tanking hits from someone that more or less beat him near death isn't exactly the best feat. It's like saying "he tanked hits from worthy thing" despite a moment where he was actually dying during that fight too.

It proves that he can take hits from someone that can hurt near Superman-level beings, and not instantly die, like most street levellers would if they got that beating. It took Colossus multiple hits to put Spiderman down.

So lets say that the tried-and-true method of teleporting Peter's head into space doesn't work. Kakashi needs Phoenix Force Colossus like strength to beat him to actually beat him near death. If PFC couldn't immediately KO Peter with all of his strength, what chance does Kakashi have trying to do the same thing?

That is what you get out of that feat.

#94 Posted by drago666 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@calebhara: Concerning the colossus feat, colossus did state he wasn't trying to hurt spider-man despite breaking bones. Its a good pain tolerance feat but in terms of durability (as in being hard to hurt) its very hard to quantify. And also when he took a hit from thor remarked he was pulling his punch as much as possible.

#95 Edited by Simon_the_digger (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi probably.

#96 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: Teleport his head into a different dimension.

You seem pretty confident in this method of winning, so should i assume that it is in character?

He's used it in every serious fight since the Deidara chase (with the exception of maybe the zombie / resurrected / immortal swordsmen), either as a method of self-defense when something is moving faster than he can or offensively to damage a target that he is otherwise unable to harm. In character however, it hasn't been his first resort. Generally he creates a clone to size up his opponents, if that clone goes down he now has access to it's experiences from the fight and likely a plan of strategy as he's figured out his opponent general ability (strategy he used against Pein).

It proves that he can take hits from someone that can hurt near Superman-level beings, and not instantly die, like most street levellers would if they got that beating. It took Colossus multiple hits to put Spiderman down.

So lets say that the tried-and-true method of teleporting Peter's head into space doesn't work. Kakashi needs Phoenix Force Colossus like strength to beat him to actually beat him near death. If PFC couldn't immediately KO Peter with all of his strength, what chance does Kakashi have trying to do the same thing?

That is what you get out of that feat.

I actually disagree with that. All these characters are sufficiently strong enough to cleave through Peter's chest with their fists - in both situations contact more or less took Spiderman out of the fight and to an extent nearly killed him. A group of normal thugs can beat Peter down pretty bad according to Age of Ultron's first issue, so you very clearly do not need Hulk level strength to hurt him or beat him half to death. That and most of Kakashi's attacks are all piercing / tearing based, not physical blunt force - kinda negates the point altogether.

Does Peter even have his Spider Sense atm?

#97 Posted by jashro44 (19530 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: About spider-mans durability it is suppose to be super human. Some writers have normal humans being able to hurt him but on average he takes hits from super humans regularly and some writers also have average humans hurt themselves hitting him.

I agree you don't need hulk level strength to hurt him though and hulk could kill him in one hit.

And about spider-sense he got that back months ago during spider-island. In fact it is working with the kung-fu he learned from shang chi now.

This isn't an argument for spider-man as I don't know a thing about kakashi. I was just commenting on a few things.

#98 Edited by Fire_Ant (145 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is a great fight that could go either way, but in the end I give it to Kakashi. The Punisher has knocked Spidey out by placing bombs all over a room and then giving him a rifle but to the back of the head. His theory being that if he was picking up danger from everywhere he wouldn't be able to respond appropriately. Kakashi wouldn't need long to come up with this same plan (explosive tags) or any number of others. I will say this, Spider man can probably keep out of view long enough for kamui not to work on him, and it would be pretty funny, and totally plausible if he wins by webbing Kakashi's hands while he's busy doing seals. I just think that's more likely to happen to a clone than the real one. Kakashi vs Batman would be a great fight... if Batman had literally one thousand powers. Okay, a justu's not as good as a superpower, it's not close to infinite in use or application, and you need to weave it, like a spell. The point is though, that Kakashi will quickly learn, from sending his clones in to do hand to hand, what Spidey's capable of, and so he's keep he can keep him at a distance. Then again, I bet Spidey can dodge most elemental jutsu for longer than Kakashi can dish it out, but of course, he'd realize that too and change tactics appropriately. It's darned close, but I give it to the son of the White Fang.

#99 Edited by segamarvel (565 posts) - - Show Bio

@fire_ant: In the first Naruto movie, Kakashi stumbles upon a group of twelve individuals who his genin had tied up. In a split second flash he appears on the other side of the group and all of the rope on their arms has been untied seemingly in an instant. He leaves rooms in this similar ninja flash manner, that most jonin have, all the time and you never hear or see the door move. They can't teleport. Only the 4th hokage can do that, and he needs shields. They're that fast. I love Spiderman, and he's more agile, and possible more dextrous, but in a 100 yard dash, Kakashi IS faster. No wanking no fanboyism. Show me a feat that proves Spiderman can perform either of those feats.

Simple.

Proportionate.Speed.Of.A.Spider.

Do some of the figurative homework. Spidey is just as fast if not faster than Kakashi.

cheetahs can run up to 70-75 mph. SPidey when they were on ass his ass instantly accelerated faster than them. That’s right, SPidey can go from 0 to faster than 75 mph in an instant. That’s Spidey covering over 115 feet worth of distance just like that. This means If Spidey wanted he can do the typically dodge a punch in mid action disappearing out of sight waiting several feet behind the guy before he finishes punching.

That’s the blur effect, Spidey can easily do this all the time, but he doesn’t have to. The writers don’t need him to show off to that extent when perceiving a bullet in mid action move his body accordingly and let it pass and shift back in his original position too fast for the person that fired to see having them wondered “I could have sworn I shot directly at him.”

#100 Posted by xxKING_OF_GAMESxx (13 posts) - - Show Bio

karkashi may possess the ability to create illusions in other peoples mind like all sharingan users, if thats the case, then he simply needs to look into spdermans eyes and mentally immobilize him in close combat ( which is the only place spiderman even has a chance in winning )