User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Stormmagician
Amazing Spider-Man #682
Amazing Spider-Man #682

VS

Kakashi Hatake Fan Art by Zetsuai89
Kakashi Hatake Fan Art by Zetsuai89

Rules

Ends of the Earth equipment for Spider-man with the addition of ice pellets, and magnetic webbing

Standard gear for Kakashi

Random encounter

Death or KO

Fight takes place in Tokyo

Who wins and why? (If Kamui is too much then it is not allowed)

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By matmatxm8

Great post!!!

By the way Kakashi wins!

by the way BUMP!!!

don't forget to bump whenever you post, because it has a higher chance that you can get a reply

renobjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By renobjc

Spiderman. He's much used to the environment. He's way smarter than Kakashi (genius level intellect). Spiderman spidey senses. Also, Spiderman superhuman strength.

Course it'll be a close match due to Kakashi's large fight history. Both have experience but even with Kakashi's impeccable sharingan skills and one-hit kill Chidori, I don't see him beating spidey.

lachydotc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lachydotc

Great match up! but I will have to also go with Spiderman, Kakashi is fast but SM would be able to keep up with him in a sense (spidey SENSE!) but since there is so many buildings spider would have movability and be able to come around his back with more strength and better range with web.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghost_rider1
@lachydotc

Great match up! but I will have to also go with Spiderman, Kakashi is fast but SM would be able to keep up with him in a sense (spidey SENSE!) but since there is so many buildings spider would have movability and be able to come around his back with more strength and better range with web.

Negative....the buildings dnt give spidey any advantage. Kakashi can walk on building by channeling chakra to his feet. No matter where spidey go....kakashi can follow also. This fight could go either way because I think kakshi is spiderman superior when it comes to combat experience. Being school smart....is not the same as being combat smart.
lachydotc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lachydotc

@ghost_rider1: Buildings are a complete advantage to Spidey since he is used to flying around buildings and Tokyo would be the same as NY (building being everywhere and such) and Kakashi has never even seen a sky rise, I understand he can just adapt which yeah he is amazing at but he cannot use his Mangekyo Sharingan correctly or his Kamui. He doesn't have vision to preform the ability which is no doubt Kakashi's strongest ability!

Kakashi is a extremely strong player in Naruto but he has faults and he wont be able to catch Spidey in a place like Tokyo and he will try and use his Kamui which has only around 3 attempts and since it takes time and Spidey will be able to see it (as showen when he was fighting Deidara) so he can avoid it. Kakashi will wear and Spidey will take his chance and advantage.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ghost_rider1
@lachydotc

@ghost_rider1: Buildings are a complete advantage to Spidey since he is used to flying around buildings and Tokyo would be the same as NY (building being everywhere and such) and Kakashi has never even seen a sky rise, I understand he can just adapt which yeah he is amazing at but he cannot use his Mangekyo Sharingan correctly or his Kamui. He doesn't have vision to preform the ability which is no doubt Kakashi's strongest ability!

Kakashi is a extremely strong player in Naruto but he has faults and he wont be able to catch Spidey in a place like Tokyo and he will try and use his Kamui which has only around 3 attempts and since it takes time and Spidey will be able to see it (as showen when he was fighting Deidara) so he can avoid it. Kakashi will wear and Spidey will take his chance and advantage.

Kakashi isn't dumb enough to burn all his chakra trying to catch someone. He will probably use clones to distract spiderman and wait for an opening then attack. Kakashi isn't stupid. If spiderman run from the fight then he loses by default. He will stay there and fight kakashi and kakashi is too versatile for spiderman. The only thing spiderman got goin for him is his strength. But I doubt he will land a clean punch on kakashi
lachydotc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lachydotc

@ghost_rider1: You are saying that Kakashi isn't that dumb but you are making Spiderman out to be a complete idiot, he would fall for the clone once and only once, meaning Kakashi only has one change and if he has to get in close range, which is impossible because of Spider Sense. Kakashi's only option is Jutsu which would pwn but isn't as fast as Spiderman and Kakashi wouldn't be able to keep up with him. Spiderman is faster moving than Kakashi, Agreed not in close range but with the buildings he can move around in different areas quicker than him. Kakashi's only option is Kumui and with using previous abilities like 'Clones' and more Jutsu moves to try and catch Spiderman that makes him have less chances.

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Spider-Man is much faster and stronger than Kakashi. The only shot he has is Kamui, but even then his Spider Sense will lend him a hand and Spidey can go in and take him down.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

This seems like a spite in kakashi's favour to me. Way too much speed, versatility, experience, and skill..

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FLCL1

fanboys....

spiderman wins

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ghost_rider1
@lachydotc

@ghost_rider1: You are saying that Kakashi isn't that dumb but you are making Spiderman out to be a complete idiot, he would fall for the clone once and only once, meaning Kakashi only has one change and if he has to get in close range, which is impossible because of Spider Sense. Kakashi's only option is Jutsu which would pwn but isn't as fast as Spiderman and Kakashi wouldn't be able to keep up with him. Spiderman is faster moving than Kakashi, Agreed not in close range but with the buildings he can move around in different areas quicker than him. Kakashi's only option is Kumui and with using previous abilities like 'Clones' and more Jutsu moves to try and catch Spiderman that makes him have less chances.

Anyone can fall for a shadow clone because its a real solid clone. I never said spiderman is stupid. But when it comes to combat kakashi level of skill is in a whole other league here. Kakashi isn't gonna burn his energy chasing after a scared little spider. Spiderman isn't faster than kakashi u wrong if u are assuming that. How will spiderman beat kakashi....how will he get passed the sharingan. Kakashi will look at peter and put him in a genjutsu with the sharingan. The MS isn't needed here because kakashi have so many different ways to win this. Spiderman strength is his savior....but he could never hit kakashi with the sharingan
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ghost_rider1
@SpeedForceSpider

Spider-Man is much faster and stronger than Kakashi. The only shot he has is Kamui, but even then his Spider Sense will lend him a hand and Spidey can go in and take him down.

Spiderman is not faster than kakashi....fail!!!
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@FLCL1 said:

fanboys....

spiderman wins

lol got your joke :)

SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider

Quit wanking Naruto. Spider-Man is faster, the only people in Naruto with solid speed feats are the top tiers and Kakashi ain't one of them. Now either provide proof of Kakashi's speed or I flag you for trolling. You decide.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ghost_rider1
@SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider

Quit wanking Naruto. Spider-Man is faster, the only people in Naruto with solid speed feats are the top tiers and Kakashi ain't one of them. Now either provide proof of Kakashi's speed or I flag you for trolling. You decide.

Flag me for trolling....that would be the first...lol. kakashi is easily one of the top tier ninja in the narutoverse. In part 2 he was able to keep up with itachi in terms of raw speed and fight on his level. Kakuzu said kakashi was so fast when he stabbed him from behind with his lightning blade said he couldn't sense kakashi coming. And kakuzu is probably the most experienced fighter of all the akasuki. Kakashi has been praised for his speed many times in the series. He can also use the body flicker technique.....aka teleportation jutsu. His speed has been shown fast enough to also hang with might guy. Spiderman is not faster than him. Don't ever call me a troll because I NEVER troll. U need to watch some more naruto before assuming I'm trolling cuz I say kakashi is faster
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1:

Kakashi has never done a teleportation jutsu.

Apart from the recent war, Kakashi hasn't won anything 1v1 apart from his very first showing against Zabuza. Infact Kakashi has pretty much lost most of his main fights.

He won against Zabuza

He was hospitalised after Itachi

He failed to capture diedara and nearly exhausted all his chakra.

He lost against kakazu and if it weren't for the save, he would have died.

He died against Pein.

Despite having all of the Konohas rookies at his disposal fails to tag Tobi, (and he's supposed to be the genius here)

Nearly lost Sakura to Sasuke if it weren't for Narutos Save.

Furthermore if it weren't for the Shinobi alliance coming in for the save. Kakashi would have died the second time against Obito and Madara.

His Manga feats are terrible. Honestly don't see why he's hyped up soo much when he's pretty much spent half of his time being in hospital. If it weren't for this war (which happened off-panel) he would have 0 feats whatsoever.

I can see Spidermans senses saving him from Kamui, it's saved him from other instantaneous attacks before.

Though their speeds are roughly the same, Spiderman wins this due to his strength and we all know that Narutoverse has 0 durability.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

Spiderman, dat spider sense be tingling and melee is bad for kakashi

lol at genjutsu when he only used it once

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ghost_rider1
@soaringturkeys

All the characters u just name would also beat spiderman. Kakashi fights nothing but the most powerful characters. Spiderman is more durable and has more strength. But durability won't matter when a lightning blade get ran into his chest. Its not like kakashi is gonna engage someone who can lift 10 tons in h2h combat. He could create a lightning clone. And when spiderman punch it...he will get electrocuted or shocked which will be an opening for kakashi to finish him. Kakashi can win because of his fighting intelligence and versatility
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1: You literally have no idea what you're talking about. I am up to date with the current chapter because FYI, the manga is further ahead herp derp. Body Flicker? That is wanking because that Spider sense alerts him when Kakashi decides to attack. As I have said before he is only a threat to Obito because of Kamui and without it he was useless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1: It doesn't matter. The point is, is that he's lost every single individual fight he's ever been in apart from his premiere fight. He has no showings whatsoever and you've hyped him up to be one of the top tiers in Naruto. He's not even close to being the top tier fighters in naruto. Using the logic of him only fighting the strongest is ridiculous if he's lost every time.

Spiderman is not going to fall for Kakashi's lightning clone. He's fought electric based villains before. His Senses would tell him otherwise.

Kakashi is one of the most hyped up character in manga without any feats whatsoever.

He's been told that he knows a lot of jutsus but

1. Can't use them all cause he runs out of chakra
  2. Has shown as much diversity and different attacks as any average staple character

Every strong jutsu he has incapacitates or hospitalizes him or even kills him.

The one time we got to see him 'let loose' against the swordsmen what happens? Off-panel happens.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zella

Spidey-sense isn't a reactive thing, it's precognitive, meaning Spidey will be alerted as or even before Kakashi attacks. Spider-man has durability far beyond anything Kakashi could muster in hand to hand, leaving Kakashi's only options to either use weapons or jutsu against Spidey. When it comes to weapons Spidey dodges bullets on a regular basis thanks to spider-sense and superhuman agility so any kunai, stars, etc. are useless. Genjutsus and clones won't work due to Spidey having his EotE armour, which was built in part to see through Mysterious illusions, and while I know genjutsus can be stronger than anything Mysterio has done, as far as I remember Kakashi has never done any genjutsu stronger than a simple distraction. Leaving Kakashi with only ninjutsu and physical attacks, both of which can be easily dodged by Spider-man.

Spider-man wins this easily, how only matters on if morals are on or off. Spidey just needs to tag him once and Kakashi is down for the count.

My knowledge of Kakashi is probably dated cause I stopped caring about manga/anime a few years ago.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zella:

This year was mentioned by the creator to be Kakashi's year... and nothing happened.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mattersuit

I'm going to say Peter should take a majority here.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#25  Edited By Strider1992

Pete would be a match for Kakashi without Ends Of The Earth armor. Putting him armor that can tank a hit from Thor is too much (granted Thor did manage to soften the blow but its still a heavy durability feat):

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Zella said:

Spidey-sense isn't a reactive thing, it's precognitive, meaning Spidey will be alerted as or even before Kakashi attacks. Spider-man has durability far beyond anything Kakashi could muster in hand to hand, leaving Kakashi's only options to either use weapons or jutsu against Spidey. When it comes to weapons Spidey dodges bullets on a regular basis thanks to spider-sense and superhuman agility so any kunai, stars, etc. are useless. Genjutsus and clones won't work due to Spidey having his EotE armour, which was built in part to see through Mysterious illusions, and while I know genjutsus can be stronger than anything Mysterio has done, as far as I remember Kakashi has never done any genjutsu stronger than a simple distraction. Leaving Kakashi with only ninjutsu and physical attacks, both of which can be easily dodged by Spider-man.

Spider-man wins this easily, how only matters on if morals are on or off. Spidey just needs to tag him once and Kakashi is down for the count.

My knowledge of Kakashi is probably dated cause I stopped caring about manga/anime a few years ago.

Seriously. It is slightly dated. See first three episodes of Naruto shippuden and you'll see why I'm cheering for kakashi.

You're saying kakashi is to be tagged only once. Really? considering all the clones/replacements he uses in general? clones are not illusions btw.. Sharingan, which sees through most illusions cannot see through clones.. I don't think spiderman, of all people is durable enough for chidori.

Are you sure he'll be able to dodge kakashi though? he's seriously good at it. See him fighting hidan for it.. And, if Morals are off, Kakashi doesn't really need to use all this. He'd rather use kamui to blow him to other dimension.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By monarch_prime

Kakashi is so lame,spiderman is too much for him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@monarch_prime said:

The exact opposite of this.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BringnIt

No idea who wins but Ends of Earth armor is impervious to electricity, so that isn't a viable method of victory even if it would work otherwise, which is also debatable.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By monarch_prime

@PrinceAragorn1: @PrinceAragorn1 said:

@monarch_prime said:

Nope i think i summed it up pretty well.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@monarch_prime said:

@PrinceAragorn1: @PrinceAragorn1 said:

@monarch_prime said:

Nope i think i summed it up pretty well.

wow. me too! I summed it pretty well as well :p

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ghost_rider1
@SpeedForceSpider

@ghost_rider1: You literally have no idea what you're talking about. I am up to date with the current chapter because FYI, the manga is further ahead herp derp. Body Flicker? That is wanking because that Spider sense alerts him when Kakashi decides to attack. As I have said before he is only a threat to Obito because of Kamui and without it he was useless.

No...u have no ides what ur talking about. What do u mean body flicker? If u don't know what that jutsu is that learn some info on the jutsu. And I read the manga and watched every anime episode there is to watch. His spider sense will help and that's it. Kakashi has the sharingan so he can see things happening before it happen with just the slightest muscle movements. Every ninja in the narutoverse has super agility and speed. Spiderman is nothing he isn't use to fighting. And if u keep coming at me with hostility then ill do the same thing
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ghost_rider1
@soaringturkeys

@ghost_rider1: It doesn't matter. The point is, is that he's lost every single individual fight he's ever been in apart from his premiere fight. He has no showings whatsoever and you've hyped him up to be one of the top tiers in Naruto. He's not even close to being the top tier fighters in naruto. Using the logic of him only fighting the strongest is ridiculous if he's lost every time.

Spiderman is not going to fall for Kakashi's lightning clone. He's fought electric based villains before. His Senses would tell him otherwise.

Kakashi is one of the most hyped up character in manga without any feats whatsoever.

He's been told that he knows a lot of jutsus but

1. Can't use them all cause he runs out of chakra
  2. Has shown as much diversity and different attacks as any average staple character

Every strong jutsu he has incapacitates or hospitalizes him or even kills him.

The one time we got to see him 'let loose' against the swordsmen what happens? Off-panel happens.

How u gonna compare kakashi to other electric based villains that spiderman fought???? That's the most ridiculous thing I've seen on this thread. And kakashi is one of the best....that's why he was nominated to be hokage when tsunade was in a coma. And the only reason he was hospitalized against deidara is because he was protecting his friends....not because he's weak
Swordsman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Swordsman83

what if the battle place is at a forest. would Kakashi have a great advantage over spiderman ?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Swordsman83

what if the battle place is at a forest. would Kakashi have a great advantage over spiderman ?

I think it will be level. Spiderman can still use the trees. But it will give kakashi more of a chance to deceive spiderman with clones and more hiding places
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By NeonGameWave

Kakashi is awesome and amazing as he is one of my top favorite Naruto characters but sometimes I think he is being overhyped.

Spiderman`s Spider-Sense should deal with Kamui and Spiderman does not only have the strength advantage but the range and durability advantage as well.

As much as I love Kakashi and have respect for him, I`m leaning towards the Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman.

mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mcool135

This is stupid, and so is the people who says Spider-man wins. All Kakashi has to do is make Spider-man disappear with his eye...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jashro44

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Swordsman83

I think it will be level. Spiderman can still use the trees. But it will give kakashi more of a chance to deceive spiderman with clones and more hiding places

Spider-sense would allow him to counter both stealth and sensing which clone is the real kakashi. Not saying spider-man wins just pointing out that wont work unless I'm missing something.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By NeonGameWave

@mcool135: Spider-Sense? And how are we stupid, at least were not over hyping a character beyond to the point of reason.

mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mcool135

@NeonGameWave said:

@mcool135: Spider-Sense?

Not something I particularly think Spidey sense can help him with...

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NeonGameWave

@mcool135: The Spider-Sense is precognitive and even Deidara was able to avoid or resist it enough to the point of not having his head ripped off but his arm.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zella

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Zella said:

Seriously. It is slightly dated. See first three episodes of Naruto shippuden and you'll see why I'm cheering for kakashi.

You're saying kakashi is to be tagged only once. Really? considering all the clones/replacements he uses in general? clones are not illusions btw.. Sharingan, which sees through most illusions cannot see through clones.. I don't think spiderman, of all people is durable enough for chidori.

Are you sure he'll be able to dodge kakashi though? he's seriously good at it. See him fighting hidan for it.. And, if Morals are off, Kakashi doesn't really need to use all this. He'd rather use kamui to blow him to other dimension.

Unless Kakashi's clones are living beings then Spider-man with EotE armor will see through them. EotE armor comes with heartbeat sensing tech to counter The Chameleon, so unless Kakashi's clones have beating hearts Spider-man will see right through them. Spider-sense would pay priority to danger too, letting Spidey know which is the real Kakashi. Besides as mentioned before EotE armor is resistant against electricity in order to fight against Electro who has far better feats using electricity than Kakashi, so punching through one of his clones will just waste time and give Kakashi a chance to attack, which will be instantly known by Spidey due to Spider-sense.

Spider-man should easily be able to dodge any of Kakashi's attacks. With the combination of precognitive(this part's important) spider-sense and superhuman speed and agility Spidey is able to dodge bullets with ease, taking a feat straight from his CV page "During the Grim Hunt storyline, he even dodged sniper rifle fire at point blank range- after the bullet had been fired."

Base Spider-man is a 10 tonner, EotE armor is supposed to boost his strength even further. Spider-man often has to pull his punches to avoid killing his enemies. Kakashi has got skills but Spider-man is on a different level.

mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mcool135

@NeonGameWave said:

@mcool135: The Spider-Sense is precognitive and even Deidara was able to avoid or resist it enough to the point of not having his head ripped off but his arm.

There's three reasons why Deidara survived that. Number one, that was Kakashi's first time using that technique, and he is much better at it now. Number two, Deidara was flying which gave him more resistance at getting away from it, and last time I checked Spider-man can't fly. Number 3, Kakashi was reaching his limit with what he could do with his eye because it being his first time using it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Zella said:

Unless Kakashi's clones are living beings then Spider-man with EotE armor will see through them. EotE armor comes with heartbeat sensing tech to counter The Chameleon, so unless Kakashi's clones have beating hearts Spider-man will see right through them. Spider-sense would pay priority to danger too, letting Spidey know which is the real Kakashi. Besides as mentioned before EotE armor is resistant against electricity in order to fight against Electro who has far better feats using electricity than Kakashi, so punching through one of his clones will just waste time and give Kakashi a chance to attack, which will be instantly known by Spidey due to Spider-sense.

Spider-man should easily be able to dodge any of Kakashi's attacks. With the combination of precognitive(this part's important) spider-sense and superhuman speed and agility Spidey is able to dodge bullets with ease, taking a feat straight from his CV page "During the Grim Hunt storyline, he even dodged sniper rifle fire at point blank range- after the bullet had been fired."

Base Spider-man is a 10 tonner, EotE armor is supposed to boost his strength even further. Spider-man often has to pull his punches to avoid killing his enemies. Kakashi has got skills but Spider-man is on a different level.

Hmm. Considering they can play rock-paper-scissors well, I'd say doing them with a heartbeat is not going to help. Kidding. They are exact copies of original, right down to the chakra network. Neji explained that.. Every clone could still stab spidey.. spider sense is not going to help seeing through them. Just no.

So, why would kakashi not be able to do so? he has precog, and insane reaction time. see him performing his jutsus etc.. Idk about sniper rifle. But he took out two well-trained ninjas in a heartbeat in the first season (the whatever they're called brothers, zabuza's minions)

I don't think kakashi is very good with lifting, but his techniques are the problem here. Replacements, clones are going to make it difficult for anyone to find him. Spiderman is not above kakashi in any means. If by different level, you mean below then I'm tempted to agree..

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By NeonGameWave

@mcool135: What about Spiderman`s speed and the fact that Kakashi hasn`t shown much feats for it? Like I said, the Spider-Sense is precognitive and Spiderman would try to avoid it.

mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mcool135

@NeonGameWave said:

@mcool135: What about Spiderman`s speed and the fact that Kakashi hasn`t shown much feats for it? Like I said, the Spider-Sense is precognitive and Spiderman would try to avoid it.

It's not something you can just avoid, it sucks you in. Also in the video at 1:50 that shows how greatly he has increased his speed at using Sharingan.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

Writers once again reduce Pete to teen status, and Kakashi "teaches him a lesson" by sticking his fingers in his bunghole.

Secrete anal-finger jutsu: 10 thousand years of death

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#48  Edited By Hyperlight

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

This seems like a spite in kakashi's favour to me. Way too much speed, versatility, experience, and skill..

i agree

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ghost_rider1
@jashro44

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Swordsman83

Spider-sense would allow him to counter both stealth and sensing which clone is the real kakashi. Not saying spider-man wins just pointing out that wont work unless I'm missing something.

Spider sense doesn't work that way. The shadow clones are real not illusions. It can't tell him what's real and what's not because they are both real. And spider sense don't tell him what the danger is. It guides his reflexes so he can avoid danger. He will never be able to tell between a shadow clone and the real thing
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@FLCL1 said:

fanboys....

spiderman wins