• 79 results
#1 Edited by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist vs. Skaar by Mike Deodato Jr. (New Avengers #20)Spidey jokes that iron fist is in love with luke cage

Iron fist gets mad and the fight starts

Round 1:Morals on

Round 2:Morals off

Now who is victorious

Iron Fist Or Spider Man

#2 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Already been done, check for other threads before making new ones.

#3 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i will do it again

#4 Posted by Fetts (4491 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Kinda out of character for Iron Fist to try to kill Spider-Man after a joke. Just sayin.

#5 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

i will edit it out then who you think wins

#6 Posted by 202122 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: IF wrecks both rounds

#7 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man in both rounds.

#8 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

you two present your cases

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91287 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man would win both. He's superior to Iron Fist whether he's bloodlusted or Iron Fist is.

#10 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

i think spider man would win i wanted to see what other people would think

#11 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

Prior to his training under Shang Chi and his upgraded tech, this would have been a very even, epic fight. Danny has superior skills and Parker has superior stats. The gap has been lessened between the two as Parker is a significantly better fighter than he was, trained in a style that perfectly complements him. He is faster and more agile than Danny, with better reflexes and of course his spider sense. He also has a range advantage on Danny and unlike Danny does not have to win in H2H, he can incapacitate with him webbing or cryo pellets. He had always had great blunt trauma durability, having taken hits from Juggernaut, Hulk and Rulk to name a few, and his Ends of Earth armor upgrades his durability significantly and also appears to enhance his already great strength (able to tear through carbonadium).

#12 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: you broke it down i agree

#13 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

Prior to his training under Shang Chi and his upgraded tech, this would have been a very even, epic fight. Danny has superior skills and Parker has superior stats. The gap has been lessened between the two as Parker is a significantly better fighter than he was, trained in a style that perfectly complements him. He is faster and more agile than Danny, with better reflexes and of course his spider sense. He also has a range advantage on Danny and unlike Danny does not have to win in H2H, he can incapacitate with him webbing or cryo pellets. He had always had great blunt trauma durability, having taken hits from Juggernaut, Hulk and Rulk to name a few, and his Ends of Earth armor upgrades his durability significantly and also appears to enhance his already great strength (able to tear through carbonadium).

I don't think range is going to be a major factor as the battleground is indoors ... Spidey is at his best when he has room to move but I think even in H2H he has the advantage. His spider-sense would stop Danny being able to hit him with any full on hit and it would only take one solid hit from Spidey to down IF ...

#14 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a pretty spacious area, he could absolutely wall crawl or go up to the ceiling to get some space and utilize his ranged gear (if necessary).

#15 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

i think spider man wins he is too fast and strong and agile

#16 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

someone present a case of why who wins

#17 Posted by Nefarious (21289 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins.

#18 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

why does he win

#19 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

why does spidey wins nefarious @Nefarious:

#20 Edited by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Danny already admitted Spider-man could beat him. There's a scan of Iron Fist talking to someone about who could beat could beat him in a fair 1v1 fight. Iron Fist admitted Spider-man could as he is unpredictable and too fast. I'll try and find the scan.

Morals On: would be close because Pete has a habit of playing the idiot against skilled opponents so if Danny copped him with a Chi punch head on he could KO him but Pete still has in human agility and webbing so i'm going to say Spider-man 6-7/10.

Morals Off: There's a reason we don't see a morals off Spider-man and its simply because without those restraints there isn't really a streetleveler who can beat him in a fair fight. His speed, strength, agility, pre-incog and intelligence are formidable enough on their own. Couple them with lethal intent and you've got one scary SOB. So i'm pretty sure Spider-man wrecks with morals off due to the fact that although Danny can match him in a few things Pete has him outclassed in everything else.

#21 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

ok if you show me the scan it will be great and can you get other people to comment on the thread

#22 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92 said:

I believe Danny already admitted Spider-man could beat him. There's a scan of Iron Fist talking to someone about who could beat could beat him in a fair 1v1 fight. Iron Fist admitted Spider-man could as he is unpredictable and too fast. I'll try and find the scan.

He was asked by the new Power Man about who he hasn't been able to beat out of the heroes he has gone up against already, and cited Spidey's precognition as his greatest asset - Iron Fist was supposedly unaware of its true nature and called it telepathy, though. He never said he cannot beat him either, he just said it's difficult to hit him, but proceeded to give Power Man tips on how to tag Spider-Man in case they fought - tips that worked.
#23 Posted by Hypersonic (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. I say Spidey 7/10 times since he tends to joke around and underestimate street level fighters.

Round 2. Spidey 10/10 there would be no way Danny could hit spidey, and spidey would have too many ways to win the fight.

#24 Posted by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: Found it. He doesn't actually say he can't beat spider-man (me and my dumb memory) he simply list Spider-man as someone he hasn't been able to beat in the past:

#25 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Morals On: would be close because Pete has a habit of playing the idiot against skilled opponents so if Danny copped him with a Chi punch head on he could KO him but Pete still has in human agility and webbing so i'm going to say Spider-man 6-7/10.

Morals Off: There's a reason we don't see a morals off Spider-man and its simply because without those restraints there isn't really a streetleveler who can beat him in a fair fight. His speed, strength, agility, pre-incog and intelligence are formidable enough on their own. Couple them with lethal intent and you've got one scary SOB. So i'm pretty sure Spider-man wrecks with morals off due to the fact that although Danny can match him in a few things Pete has him outclassed in everything else.

Kaine I think your describing here lol

#26 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

kool

#27 Posted by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

@Strider92 said:

He was asked by the new Power Man about who he hasn't been able to beat out of the heroes he has gone up against already, and cited Spidey's precognition as his greatest asset - Iron Fist was supposedly unaware of its true nature and called it telepathy, though. He never said he cannot beat him either, he just said it's difficult to hit him, but proceeded to give Power Man tips on how to tag Spider-Man in case they fought - tips that worked.

Yeah just found the scan *^up there :p^*. Thanks for the reminder though.

#28 Posted by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii said:

@Strider92 said:

Kaine I think your describing here lol

If Kaine had a spider-sense ontop of his current powers the whole streetleveler-verse would be screwed.

#29 Posted by Nefarious (21289 posts) - - Show Bio
@darktiger: He is faster and stronger. But, Danny is a better fighter than him. 
#30 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: lol but back to topic spidey will pull the win but it will be a tough fight i say 7/10

#31 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey

#32 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

why does spidey win

#33 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr.obvious: why does spidey wins

#34 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

yup

#35 Posted by jashro44 (22906 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: Curious but what are your thoughts on this fight?

#36 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

This is totally right,finally someone that know what spider man can do.

Hey who's your avatar?

#37 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules: i know right

#38 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84698 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6470 posts) - - Show Bio

To those leaning on Spider-Man's strength as advantageous; strength levels only really matter in a fight in so far as damage output is concerned. And Danny's haymakers are far more telling than Spider-Man's. The day one of Spider-Man's punches downs a hellicarrier, let me know.

Also, I believe I read someone say that Parker has a distinct range advantage ... However, Iron Fist`s chi likewise works at range doing damage, and not just incapacitating. Also has area of effect damage which would easily handle any webbing. So I see no distinct advantage to be had here really.

Not an easy fight for either combatant to be sure. I'm not entirely inclined to agree a morals on or off Spider-Man can win this one unless he relies on tech.

Morals on, I give it to Rand. Parker will pull his shots (doesn't want to knock Danny's head off). Do to Peter's durability advantage, I don't see Rand reciprocating.

Morals off, I'm now leaning toward Spider-Man for a majority, as he would likewise only have to tag Rand once (won't be pulling his punches). Spider-Man has better chances morals off in getting that shot in first here. In short, morals off, this fight might be won based off who gets the first shot in.

#40 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

nicely said@Super_SoldierXII:

#41 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules I hope your question was in jest, but my avatar is Spider-Man. @Super_SoldierXII 'Twas I who remarked that he had a distinct range advantage, can you provide scans of the aforementioned AoE attacks by Rand that show both their range and damage output?

#42 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: Dude you are an spider man expert

#43 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: can you go to the ultimate fighting tournament of dc and marvel and comment on it

#44 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger Morpheus_ is the Spider-Man expert, I simply hope to someday transcend to his level.

#45 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

ok well can you comment on the ultimate fighting tournament dc and marvel please

#46 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt: comment on the ultimate fighting tournament-Marvel and Dc

#47 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger It doesn't interest me.

#48 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6470 posts) - - Show Bio

@BringnIt said:

@darktiger It doesn't interest me.

Your replies do not get through BTW.

If I answer, it's by chance. (Do you hit the 'reply' button or just try typing it out? I really don't think typing out replies is getting through to other users... just an FYI)

Using his Fist power ranged. (There are other instances as well - hard to find pics).

When Danny was mind wiped and fighting Black Panther (effectively morals off) his Fist power had an area of effect, pulsating all around him and destroying Panther's vibranium suit.

#49 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

I type it out because I do 95% of my posting from my IPhone, which for whatever reason will allow me to flag posts but not reply or quote them. Based on that scan, his ranged attacks still seem like something Parker would be able to dodge. Has Danny exhibited anything that encompasses a large area that it would be nigh impossible for Peter to avoid? Most of my reading of Danny is his team stuff (New Avengers, Defenders).

#50 Posted by darktiger (4622 posts) - - Show Bio

kool