• 53 results
DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DedrabbiT

- current version of spider-man - current version of hawkman - morals on - win by KO or death - both know each others abilities - standard gear for both - battle takes place on great wall of china 100 yards away from each other

PeterParked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PeterParked

Just read on hawkman based on what we have hear, assuming it isn't hyperbole, he takes the win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DedrabbiT

Why? Here spiderman doesn't have all those building to swing from.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As if he needs buildings to swing from to win...lol

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DedrabbiT

It sure helps him maneuver around.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't need buildings to move around...

He can use his webbing to maneuver around in a variety of ways (even on the Great Wall of China).

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By Strider1992

I don't really know much about Hawkman but didn't Deathstroke own him and some of JLA at one point? DS didn't look like he had any specific prep he just used physical attacks. Why couldn't Spider-man do the same? Anyone who knows more about Hawkman feel free to correct me because as I said I don't follow him at all.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DedrabbiT

I know he doesn't.... I'm just saying a city is where he is most at home. Of course he is agile and fast and can use his legs to move.... Can you explain why else you think he wins? It is in character.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jashro44
@Strider92 said:

I don't really know much about Hawkman but didn't Deathstroke own him and some of JLA at one point? DS didn't look like he had any specific prep he just used physical attacks. Why couldn't Spider-man do the same? Anyone who knows more about Hawkman feel free to correct me because as I said I don't follow him at all.

Massive pis. Deathstroke in the same showing broke though kyles shields. Those things have allowed green lanterns to take assaults from superman and other beings on his level.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@_slim_ said:

Spider-Man.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XiiX

@jashro44 said:

@Strider92 said:

Massive pis. Deathstroke in the same showing broke though kyles shields. Those things have allowed green lanterns to take assaults from superman and other beings on his level.

No he didn't. (Assuming you're referring to Identity Crisis) Kyle threw a punch, Deathstroke caught it, then proceeded to break his fingers....

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DedrabbiT

Hawkman has around 5 ton strength, pretty damn durable, healing factor caused by Nth metal, high combat skills, flight and his mace. I think he can take spider-man in a tough battle.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44
@XiiX said:

@jashro44 said:

@Strider92 said:

No he didn't. (Assuming you're referring to Identity Crisis) Kyle threw a punch, and Deathstroke caught it, then proceeded to break his fingers....

You are right...For some reason I thought he had his force fields up. Still pis.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Spidey

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Manchine

Without webbing hawkman up. Hawkman takes it due to being a very skilled fighter. With spidermans webbing spiderman takes this.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DedrabbiT

Do you think hawkman can dodge and evade enough webbing to where spidey runs out?

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Video_Martian

Spider-Man

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#19  Edited By Joygirl

Spidey will win due to webbing I think. Also I'm pretty sure he's physically superior to Hawkman... he can fan a web out and gunk his wings up, if nothing else.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Joygirl said:

Spidey will win due to webbing I think. Also I'm pretty sure he's physically superior to Hawkman... he can fan a web out and gunk his wings up, if nothing else.

He's at least twice as strong being a 10 tonner vs HM being at 5. Add precog and insane agility?

Spidey takes it.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Strider1992

@XiiX said:

No he didn't. (Assuming you're referring to Identity Crisis) Kyle threw a punch, Deathstroke caught it, then proceeded to break his fingers....

Yeah that was the incident I was referring to.

wrestlgurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By wrestlgurl

Hawkman is one of my favorites and much more experienced fighter since he's been around since the 40's(and was reincarnated), but Spider-Man has experience with winged foes(Vulture), and has strength, spider-sense, and agility on his side. Spidey takes it, but a tough and I mean tough fight.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DedrabbiT

I feel as though if spiderman did web him and pull him in hawkman may be able to get one good hit in with his mace and that could really be lights out.

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kajitatsu

Hawkman's supposed to have really powerful armor/weapons but I think Spider-man would neutralise his flight with webbing. It would also be hard to land a hit on Spider-man since he's got better speed and Spider sense, so I think Spider-man should take the majority.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Deranged Midget

Spiderman has already dealt with fliers before (Vulture). He should have no trouble with Hawkman.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#26  Edited By ReVamp

@jashro44 said:

@Strider92 said:

No it wasn't.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bo88gdan

Spiderman ftw

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By SpidermanWins

@spiderbuck said:

@Joygirl said:

He's at least twice as strong being a 10 tonner vs HM being at 5. Add precog and insane agility?

Spidey takes it.

I agree with this

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44
@ReVamp: not pis? why?
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ReVamp

@jashro44 said:

Identity Crisis? It wasn't PIS at all.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shawnbaby

Spider-Man is Stronger, Faster, has Spider-Sense, and plenty of experience fighting flyers. Even considering that you are trying to put them in a scenario where you think Hawkman has the advantage...Spider-Man takes him down hard without really breaking a sweat.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44 said:

Well he didn't really do anything out of the realms of possibility (except perhaps tagging Flash):

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#33  Edited By BatWatch

Spiderman beats the ever living shit out of Hawkman, hands down. Hawkman is not without merit, but he has no distance weapons. All spidey has to do is wait for him to attack and then use his superior speed and strength to tear him a new one. Easy win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44
@Strider92: I find it hard to believe all it takes to beat the justice league is a laser pointer, a few well placed explosives and a broad sword. I would think darksied or braniac or anyone else with much more then that would do it pretty easily. I can respect deathstroke being better then every one there (with the exception of green lantern, flash and the atom) but that easily is a little bit much.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ReVamp

@Strider92 said:

@jashro44 said:

Well he didn't really do anything out of the realms of possibility (except perhaps tagging Flash):

• He didn't tag the Flash. The Flash walked into his Sword.
  • Green Lantern didn't attack him because his friends were in the line of fire, and when he got the chance Slade did his thing.
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DeathsHead2

Hawkman FTW. Been reading up on him. He has WAY better fighting ability, flight at 200+ mph, N'th Metal Weapons and Armor that are comparable to Uru, 5 - 100+ ton strength, his strength feats vary from hard fighting normal humans, to KO'ing Superman! No to mention Hawkman has superior healing and VASTLY superior durability (taking full force blows from Black Adam!) Hawkman wins here, atleast 6+/10. Lastly, if Hawkman has the "Claw of Horus", Spidey's DEAD!

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By XiiX

Spider-Man.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey stomps Hawkmans lame ass.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CF12793

The Vulture/Hawkman comparisons are irrelevant and I'm not even sure why they're brought up, considering Hawkman is a way better fighter, is stronger, more durable and has better healing. Just because they both fly doesn't mean it's like fighting the same character.

I believe Spider-Man would take this but it wouldn't be easy.

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys obviously don't know Hawkman's skills and feats. Hawkman is vastly underappreciated and threads on street level fighters beating Hawkman just plain upset me. Hawkman's healing factor + his crazy durability, brushing off all types of hits throughout his JL career, would make all of spiderman's hits almost useless. And yes, i'm fully aware of just how strong Spiderman's hits are. Not only his durability, but his strength far exeeds Spiderman's durability. This fight is barely even fair. And as for Spiderman webbing up Hawkman like that's the end of it, Rhino breaks free of spiderman's webs regularly, so Hawkman would be no different. I'm not saying the fight is completely one-sided, Spiderman is a great fighter and definitely smarter than Hawkman, but not a huge threat. Especially not in this environment. Spidey doesn't NEED buildings to be a fighter, but they assist him greatly in moving around and if the fight was in a city he would be able to hit flying Hawkman much easier. But it's not in the city, so i'm giving this battle to the king of manly 100% testosterone, Hawkman

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rootsunderdog: do not forget the several beating Batman gave him over the years. And they were all well deserved. Hawkman is the older hero(Older than the big Three), but he is more unwieldy than underrated. Hawk girl is gettin some serious love from Earth 2. And Hawkwoman was much more popular than Hawkman in the old DCU. The constant upgrades feel fake. And his new attitude was a mentally dosturbed ersatz Wolverine.

And taking hits from Black Adam while wearing Nth metal would be like Deathstroke taking a hit from Superman while wearing armor made entirely out of gold Kryptonite. Not a ring, a full on body armor of Kryptonite.

And Spiderman is a 25 tonner by feats. Even on the Great Wall, he should have the means for a majority.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#46  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

Hawkman FTW. He can certainly shake off Spider-Man's non-held back punches and still maintain his fighting level. Spider-Man's alternative to his fists would be the webs but I don't regard this a remarkable threat either considering Carter's abilitiy to create weapons out of Nth Metal "out of nowhere". Not that'd come to that scenario quickly, if at all, due to Hawkman's insanely fast reaction time to bullets and blocking them. The last but not least factor about this is, that the battle must end in a KO or Death which makes the task significantly more difficult for Peter, conversely favoring Hawkman because he has multiton punches, wing strikes to provide great reach/alternatives, piercing and blunt force weapons to wear the web-head down the only problem being the Spider-Sense which makes it tricky.

Oh, and Vulture is not remotely on an equal footing with Hawkman in regards to versatility, power-level and damage soaking abilities. The comparison isn't valid.

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter stomp. arrows cant hit peter lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkman.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@kid_high: This is Hawkman not Hawkeye.

@foxerdes: Yeah Fox, you're right. He is one of the less known characters and is quite underrated, you can discern that from the CV battle threads.