-Spider-man has webbing

Who wins and why?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How can they have morals on and this be a fight to the death? Peter isn't going to be going for the kill in that case....

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Greed.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Ummm...who and what is Greed?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wyldsong said:

He's from Fullmetal Alechemist Brotherhood. I see you haven't gotten started on it yet :D

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jashro44

@tohoma said:

@jashro44: edited~

All right. I haven't watched full metal alchemist yet so I don't know much about Greed but from what I know he has no super human strength. I guess Peter can pin him in round one. I don't think he can KO him since the ultimate shield is more durable then diamonds I believe. With incapacitation on Peter can win both rounds I believe.

@wyldsong said:

A character from full metal alchemist. My knowledge is limited so I can't bring up any feats for him though.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I see no way for Spider-Man to win Round 1. Round 2 he wins via incapacitation.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tohoma

@wyldsong: He is a homunculus from the series Full Metal Brotherhood Alchemist. He is able to re-arrange the configuration of carbon atoms allowing to transform his skin to Graphene. He can also regenerate from most if not all injuries immediately. And requires to be killed multiple times to be put down.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wyldsong

@jashro44: @tohoma: Thankee=)

@wyldsong said:

He's from Fullmetal Alechemist Brotherhood. I see you haven't gotten started on it yet :D

Sorry, 911 was busy yesterday=)

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man stomps.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see no way for Spider-Man to win Round 1. Round 2 he wins via incapacitation.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: It just means he isn't bloodlusted. He will kill when his morals are on unless if its someone like Lan Fan or Fu.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MonsterStomp

@jashro44 said:

How can they have morals on and this be a fight to the death? Peter isn't going to be going for the kill in that case....

Peter will kill if he has to. Morals on essentially means in character.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@wyldsong said:

This, and with morals on I agree with @jashro44. Peter still wouldn't go all out, I can't recall a moment in his history where he's voluntarily (or even involuntarily for that matter) killed someone. He'd lose based on premise of OP alone by my reckoning.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Peter never kills. Even when he's bloodlusted, like when he took on the Kravinoff family, he didn't kill any of them. He hurt them bad, but they were still alive.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

@jashro44 said:

Peter never kills. Even when he's bloodlusted, like when he took on the Kravinoff family, he didn't kill any of them. He hurt them bad, but they were still alive.

He was going to kill Kingpin and the sniper that shot his Aunt May.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@monsterstomp:

He never actually killed them, so I fail to see your point. He vowed to kill Kingpin if Aunt May died, but we cannot comment on what could have happened. Also, I'm pretty sure he also said he would kill the Kravinoffs for what they did to Kaine (but I can be wrong on that).

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: point is, Peter is fully capable of killing someone if he has to. If its the only winning option. Just because we haven't seen him kill automatically takes away his ability to kill?

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@omgomgwtfwtf: point is, Peter is fully capable of killing someone if he has to. If its the only winning option. Just because we haven't seen him kill automatically takes away his ability to kill?

What point were you trying to make? I can threaten to kill someone too, but it doesn't mean I would actually do it. Based off of his feats, Peter does not kill. Threatening to kill someone does not actually amount to anything, it's a fallacy to think otherwise. You're basically using a negative proof fallacy to debate your point.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jashro44
@monsterstomp said:

@jashro44 said:

Debatable but he has no prior issues with greedling. He wouldn't be in the mind set to kill is the main issue I have. It takes a lot to get Peter to kill you and Greedling hasn't really done any of that. I don't see him resorting to killing especially since his morals were before he died "no one dies".

@granitesoldier said:

@wyldsong said:

This, and with morals on I agree with @jashro44. Peter still wouldn't go all out, I can't recall a moment in his history where he's voluntarily (or even involuntarily for that matter) killed someone. He'd lose based on premise of OP alone by my reckoning.

He accidentally killed wolverines friend Charlemagne (thinking she was wolverine) and he did kill morlun when he was possessed by the other in order to save mary jane IIRC.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I didn't really count the Morlun thing since the Other had heavy influence over him. I forgot about Charlemagne. Still, being himself, the Vegas-odds of him killing someone (purposefully or accidentally) are slim to none at best.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

What point were you trying to make? I can threaten to kill someone too, but it doesn't mean I would actually do it. Based off of his feats, Peter does not kill. Threatening to kill someone does not actually amount to anything, it's a fallacy to think otherwise. You're basically using a negative proof fallacy to debate your point.

Well that sucks.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I didn't really count the Morlun thing since the Other had heavy influence over him. I forgot about Charlemagne. Still, being himself, the Vegas-odds of him killing someone (purposefully or accidentally) are slim to none at best.

I agree with the last part. Only reason he killed Charlie is because she thought she was wolverine and to be honest I am not sure if the whole thing with morlun is canon anymore. I think it was retconned as IIRC in Scarlet spider it was stated peter rejected the other. So I guess brand new day made it so he never had it in the first place.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@granitesoldier said:

I agree with the last part. Only reason he killed Charlie is because she thought she was wolverine and to be honest I am not sure if the whole thing with morlun is canon anymore. I think it was retconned as IIRC in Scarlet spider it was stated peter rejected the other. So I guess brand new day made it so he never had it in the first place.

I don't know if it has or hasn't. I try to forget as much of BND and OMD as possible because it was just a massive, terrible headache.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@wyldsong said:

don't read anymore of this thread u already spoiled a huge piece for yourself by knowing that name.

Gotcha, backing out of the thread now=)

ataist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ataist

greed whould won because his ling part can feel where the people are and is very fast and he can cut the webs if he turn his arms in blades.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ Lol

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter wins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashro44

Greed can win the first round if he covers his entire body with the ultimate shield. All though I recall Greed saying he doesn't like to do that. Still would be hard for Peter to put Greed down due to his regeneration and Peters morals so I am not sure about the first round. Maybe Peter can pin him down instead? He is a lot stronger than Greed so thats always an option.

Peter wins round 2 for certain.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping Peter from just pinning a car on top of him?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's stopping Peter from just pinning a car on top of him?

How do you pin a car on a dude that can just break through it?

Jmarshmallow

battlestarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By battlestarr

@jmarshmallow: yeah really i think spidey easily has the strenght to just drop a car or truck on him and call it a day. he has beaten wolverine before

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Since when is Greed that strong?

He doesn't need to be that strong, his Ultimate Shield let's him break through pretty much anything.

Jmarshmallow

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44

@segamarvel said:

He doesn't need to be that strong, his Ultimate Shield let's him break through pretty much anything.

Jmarshmallow

I don't really recall any cutting feats for greed that he can rip a car apart. Especially when he has little leverage to move. Maybe I'm forgetting something though.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@segamarvel said:

Jmarshmallow

I don't really recall any cutting feats for greed that he can rip a car apart. Especially when he has little leverage to move. Maybe I'm forgetting something though.

Ah you're right. I suppose he wouldn't be able to do much moving while pinned by a car. I suppose that's a valid win then, but I don't think morals on Spider-Man would resort to that immediately...

Jmarshmallow

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By Wolverine008

Greed.

Peter.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts