• 79 results
#1 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man(Current Version)

• Morals On but he is 100% focused on wining and will be treating the opponents as he would a real threat
  • No Prep
  • Current Standard Gear and Training
  • Spider-man is fully rested before each round and knows who he's fighting
  • They start within sight of each other with the team on the ground and Spider-man on a nearby building

Round 1: Spiderwoman and Spider-Girl (Arana)

Round 2: Captain America and Winter Soldier

Round 3: Wolverine and Black Widow

Round 4: Venom and Taskmaster

Round 5: Sandman and Hydroman

Last Round: Savage Six

#2 Posted by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Spider-man clears it. His way of the spider training and his new standard gear are enough to let him pass with difficulty.

#3 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

He Dies at round 4,Taskey and venom are too much,taskey already beat him and venom is stronger then him

#4 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 4 is tougher than round 5. Parker has already defeated Sandman and Hydroman working together but if i am correct, he's been defeated both by Taskmaster and Venom's previous incarnations.

#5 Posted by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

He Dies at round 4,Taskey and venom are too much,taskey already beat him and venom is stronger then him

Not any more. Current Spider-man's standard gear has gone up a LOT. He's now sporting magnetic webbing, acid webbing and freeze capsules (little bombs that freeze anything they hit).

Acid webbing or freeze capsules = Venom ko'd.

#6 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

Round 4 is tougher than round 5. Parker has already defeated Sandman and Hydroman working together but if i am correct, he's been defeated both by Taskmaster and Venom's previous incarnations.

yup he loses round four tasky and venom are such a beast team up

#7 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

@darktiger said:

Not any more. Current Spider-man's standard gear has gone up a LOT. He's now sporting magnetic webbing, acid webbing and freeze capsules (little bombs that freeze anything they hit).

Acid webbing or freeze capsules = Venom ko'd.

doesn't deal with tasky though

#8 Edited by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: He already beat Taskmaster in McFarlane's run in a 1v1 fight and that was before his martial arts/new standard gear. As good as Taskmaster is he's still only peak human.

#9 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

@darktiger: He already beat Taskmaster in McFarlane's run in a 1v1 fight and that was before his martial arts/new standard gear. As good as Taskmaster is he's still only peak human.

HE CANNOT BEAT TASKY

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (15947 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

this

#11 Posted by BringnIt (3777 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 4.

#12 Edited by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1: Reason below in the form of scan :)

with the help of Spider girl and pheromones, lots and lots of Pheromone, i think team 1 can stop spiderman.

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

#14 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite character runs the Gauntlet. Yay! He stops at Round 4, though...

#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (13718 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3 or 4.

#16 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears it with current equipment.

#17 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11353 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't beat 4 or 6. Doesn't have the right equipment and Venom has dealt with acid and maybe being frozen. (I think I'm thinking of a what if? not sure)

#18 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Spider-man did overcome dakens pheromones eventually. He should be able to counter them if he is focused.

Anyways I say this stops at 4. The combination of venom and taskmaster are going to be hard to over come.

#19 Posted by Killemall (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Killemall: Spider-man did overcome dakens pheromones eventually. He should be able to counter them if he is focused.

Anyways I say this stops at 4. The combination of venom and taskmaster are going to be hard to over come.

I think you mis-understood my point. Spiderwoman is already on the same ball park as Spiderman, and such can hold her own against Spiderman all by herself, without Pheromon, of course would probably end up losing the majority. Here though she has help from Spider girl (who i have no idea who is but i am assuming she is going to be at the very least a helpful factor in the fight), plus her pheromone. I think team one actually have enough in the to beat Spiderman, regardless of whether he eventually overcomes the pheromones or not (to be honest the Draken instance i was unaware, but hey you get to learn new stuffs).

#20 Edited by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Would Freeze Capsules not help to balance the odds?

I agree without them he loses but i thought they might level the playing field a bit.

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

with the help of Spider girl and pheromones, lots and lots of Pheromone, i think team 1 can stop spiderman.

#22 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4051 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey clears the first 3 rounds. He could stop at 4 only because of Venom, he would destroy Tasky. Clears round 5. Not beating final round( though a prepped and Bloolusted Spidey would clear this gauntlet with ease).

#23 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I don't know about spider-woman being on spider-mans level without pheromones. He didn't seem to be taking the fight seriously when she was beating him and she was taking this fight pretty seriously. As for Arana I don't know a lot about her but her comicvine page doesn't list anything that would seem to be a problem for spider-man. As for the Daken pheromones thing here:

He did have problems at first but he eventually focused and over came him. This time when pheromones get tried on him he should know what to do.

@Strider92: It could work but he would have to do while fighting him and taskmaster at the same time. And spider-man has forgotten about his tech on occasion.

#24 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

I doubt he forgets his tech as much as he tries not to use too much of it, i'll bet you that stuff is expensive.

#25 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@darktiger said:

this

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@darktiger said:

thanks for agreeing with me

#26 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

yeh stops at 4

#27 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall: Damn, that scan w/ Spider-Woman is the first time I've seen Spider-Man use his new fighting skills. Pretty awesome.
#28 Edited by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Killemall: Damn, that scan w/ Spider-Woman is the first time I've seen Spider-Man use his new fighting skills. Pretty awesome.

He did it in Spider-island too. Took out 3 of his spider-powered rogues in simultaneous succession using nerve-strikes and pressure points. Whenever he busts out those moves crap goes down!

#29 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92: That's awesome. I'm glad writers are finally making sense out of Spider-Man after some 50 years.
#30 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: Yeah its great they finally taught him how to fight rather than just have him throwing punches and kicks all over the place. Apparently we get to see the full extent of his new spider-fu in the upcoming War Of The Goblins arc! Hopefully that'll be bada$$!

#31 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92: Nice, question about that armor though. Is it permanent or did he just need it for a specific situation? And what does it do exactly?
#32 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: No it wasn't permanent just one arc. He basically built it to counter the Sinister Six so it made him immune to electric attacks and increased his durability. The suit managed to take a blow from Thor without a scratch (granted Thor wasn't fighting anywhere near 100% but taking a blow from Thor without a scratch even if he is holding back? Thats pretty good).

#33 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92:

granted Thor wasn't fighting anywhere near 100% but taking a blow from Thor without a scratch even if he is holding back?

Considering that's pretty much Thor's MO, I'm not surprised. 

Too bad he doesn't keep that armor though, don't see why he'd ever go back other than to remain recognizable to fans.
#34 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@jashro44:

I doubt he forgets his tech as much as he tries not to use too much of it, i'll bet you that stuff is expensive.

No. Remember amazing spider-man 681? Him and Johnny were in space and he comes up with his plan to shut off the octobots in space and Johnny asks him why he didn't use it earlier and he couldn't think of a reason? I doubt he actually pays for his tech. Max Model knows Peter Parker makes tech for spider-man using horizon labs.

#35 Posted by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@jashro44:

No. Remember amazing spider-man 681? Him and Johnny were in space and he comes up with his plan to shut off the octobots in space and Johnny asks him why he didn't use it earlier and he couldn't think of a reason? I doubt he actually pays for his tech. Max Model knows Peter Parker makes tech for spider-man using horizon labs.

While I agree his tech doesn't normally jump straight to his mind the OP has stated that Spider-man is 100% focused on wining and knows who he's fighting. What are the chances that as soon as he knows he's going to be fighting someone like Venom that he can't really damage without tech his first thought won't be to turn to his freeze pellets or acid webbing? Imo if he's fighting someone he knows he'll have to be clever to beat he won't hesitate to switch to his tech.

#36 Posted by Shawnbaby (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Why would you use this scan in particular to say they can beat Spider-Man? Peter clearly dominates Jessica easily in this Scan...she can't even land a blow. And the Reference Ock makes about her beating him while mind-controlled...she did that while he didn't have Spider-Sense and no H2H training.

#37 Posted by MasterM0r0n (333 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Strider92:

granted Thor wasn't fighting anywhere near 100% but taking a blow from Thor without a scratch even if he is holding back?

Considering that's pretty much Thor's MO, I'm not surprised. Too bad he doesn't keep that armor though, don't see why he'd ever go back other than to remain recognizable to fans.

True. I believe Spider-man should have a suit upgrade, just like he had with the symbiote, that suit was sickkk'.

Now to answer the thread, Spider-man would stop at 4 due to the Venom and Taskmaster.

Venom would go berserk due to seeing Spider-man and he we would literally eat Spider-man once Flash would lose control of the suit.

Hope this helped.

post by,

Master M0r0n

#38 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel: He didn't use either gadget against lizard recently who had him outclassed physically. Ice pellets probably could have worked on him. And venom isn't exactly known for his weakness to ice based attacks. And we really haven't seen any displays of the acidic webbing yet. He will need to think of a plan while fighting both taskmaster and venom at the same time. He hasn't really had a easy fight with either before. Its a possibility but I don't see him using ice pellets in many scenarios and he doesn't have much time to think of a plan.

#39 Posted by acer51 (2080 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

He got Kung-fu so that with the utility belt give him the win.

#40 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

@darktiger said:

that's where you wrong

#41 Posted by acer51 (2080 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@acer51 said:

@darktiger said:

that's where you wrong

How so?

#42 Posted by darktiger (4142 posts) - - Show Bio

@acer51 said:

@darktiger said:

@acer51 said:

@darktiger said:

that's where you wrong

How so?

Tasky already beat spidey and venom enraged is strong enough to tear spidey in too pieces and eat him up

#43 Posted by acer51 (2080 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@acer51 said:

@darktiger said:

@acer51 said:

@darktiger said:

that's where you wrong

How so?

Tasky already beat spidey and venom enraged is strong enough to tear spidey in too pieces and eat him up

Like I said, he got Kung-fu now so he's more powerful, also I'd like to see scans of the Taskmaster beating Spiderman.

As for Venom we both know it's nice Flash Venom not Eddie Venom.

And Flash Venom feels about Spider-man the same way Spider-man feels about Captain America.

Considering he's going into this battle trying his hardest and Venom won't be able to, this plus his gadgets hand him the win.

#44 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Spidey's equip hand him a win over Flash? Flash can easily heal from Spidey's acid webbing and can just dodge his cryo-pellets.

#45 Posted by SavageDragon (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

ROUND 4 is where the buck stops.

#46 Posted by Sufferthorn (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001:

What's Flash's strength level?

#47 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

If i recall correctly, the only fight that spidey had with Tasky and lost, was when he threw some kind of a baton weapon and hit spidey on the head, from behind. Now, the question is, how could that happen, when spidey has the ability that is called spider-sense and should always warn him about sneak attacks? It can happen, with some sort of PIS.

Now i recall a fight, where spidey was kinda pissed and he took the edge over tasky in ASM #308. Here in this fight, he is not pissed, but he is willing to win this.

Also don't forget that spidey didn't have the training he has now, which let him win against Kaine, Spider Woman etc...

And of course his new tech as well, but he wouldn't need them against task at all.

:)))

#48 Posted by TheCannon (16083 posts) - - Show Bio

Looses 3.

#49 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

Looses 3.

Why that?

:)

#50 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@venomoushatred1001:

What's Flash's strength level?

Class 20, at least.

@spidey 15: Yo, Spidey. Long time no see :)