Alpha says:

"Iv'e seen lesser characters able to hit him. "

Really?...who...just asking....I'm curious... :D

#52 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomhunter says:

"Alpha says:
"Iv'e seen lesser characters able to hit him. "
Really?...who...just asking....I'm curious... :D"

I meant to say slower characters like Cap and Davos off the top of my head.

#53 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#54 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Doomhunter says:
"Don't get mad... :("

Huh? What are you talking about? Nobody's mad, pimptight. I'm just tryna clarify what you're tryna say.
Post Edited:2007-12-15 21:24:39"

What i'm trying to say,sorry,yesterday I had to go to bed,too late.......well what I'm trying to say is that stats alone don't win a fight......just look at my experience...the other guy had better stats than me...I mean he was bigger,which meant more weight and that make his hits harder,he was a black belt JJ which means he had more experience,,,you don't get your belt by e-bay you know; I'm just a blue belt in an art that's considered "flashy and unefficient".....he's got JJ which is suppposely better....and so on......in spite of all that he had in he's "favor",he lost....and even feel proud sometimes.. :)..

#55 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomhunter says:

"Static Shock says:
"Doomhunter says:
Huh? What are you talking about? Nobody's mad, pimptight. I'm just tryna clarify what you're tryna say.
What i'm trying to say,sorry,yesterday I had to go to bed,too late.......well what I'm trying to say is that stats alone don't win a fight......just look at my experience...the other guy had better stats than me...I mean he was bigger,which meant more weight and that make his hits harder,he was a black belt JJ which means he had more experience,,,you don't get your belt by e-bay you know; I'm just a blue belt in an art that's considered "flashy and unefficient".....he's got JJ which is suppposely better....and so on......in spite of all that he had in he's "favor",he lost....and even feel proud sometimes.. :).."

In the words of the Immortal Bruce Lee "belts are only good for holding your pants up" !

#56 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"Alpha says:
"Doomhunter says:
"Static Shock says:
"Doomhunter says:
What i'm trying to say,sorry,yesterday I had to go to bed,too late.......well what I'm trying to say is that stats alone don't win a fight......just look at my experience...the other guy had better stats than me...I mean he was bigger,which meant more weight and that make his hits harder,he was a black belt JJ which means he had more experience,,,you don't get your belt by e-bay you know; I'm just a blue belt in an art that's considered "flashy and unefficient".....he's got JJ which is suppposely better....and so on......in spite of all that he had in he's "favor",he lost....and even feel proud sometimes.. :).."
In the words of the Immortal Bruce Lee "belts are only good for holding your pants up" !"
Yeah, what Alpha said. Belts just hold your pants up. Meaning that belts show your skill level and expertise in that particular style only. As an overall fighter, belts don't mean a thing. In a real fight, your belt goes out the window. Like I said, your a better overall fighter than he is, despite his black belt. A lot of people think that because they have a black belt that no one can touch them. Well, in a street fight, that black belt has no clout. A belt only means something in a martial arts tournament, where rules and regulations are laid out, and fights are held to a standard and moves are limited. So, in other words, martial arts tournaments aren't real fights."

U Tell'em!

#57 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Doomhunter says:
"Static Shock says:
"Doomhunter says:

In the words of the Immortal Bruce Lee "belts are only good for holding your pants up" !"

Yeah, what Alpha said. Belts just hold your pants up. Meaning that belts show your skill level and expertise in that particular style only. As an overall fighter, belts don't mean a thing. In a real fight, your belt goes out the window. Like I said, your a better overall fighter than he is, despite his black belt. A lot of people think that because they have a black belt that no one can touch them. Well, in a street fight, that black belt has no clout. A belt only means something in a martial arts tournament, where rules and regulations are laid out, and fights are held to a standard and moves are limited. So, in other words, martial arts tournaments aren't real fights.

#58 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I take Shotokan, just started. I still have to get my yellow belt and all. But, I'm tryna work towards being a better overall fighter, rather than just working towards a belt. I mean, I want to a black belt in the future, but that's not why I'm taking the class. And, I plan study other forms of martial arts (either Boxing or Muay Thai) in the future as well.

But, anyway, don't let nobody tell you that Tae Kwon Do is ineffective. Keep doing what you're doing, pimptight ^_^

#59 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"I take Shotokan, just started. I still have to get my yellow belt and all. But, I'm tryna work towards being a better overall fighter, rather than just working towards a belt. I mean, I want to a black belt in the future, but that's not why I'm taking the class. And, I plan study other forms of martial arts (either Boxing or Muay Thai) in the future as well. But, anyway, don't let nobody tell you that Tae Kwon Do is ineffective. Keep doing what you're doing, pimptight ^_^ "

Hv u studied any other form or style?

#60 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Static Shock says:
"I take Shotokan, just started. I still have to get my yellow belt and all. But, I'm tryna work towards being a better overall fighter, rather than just working towards a belt. I mean, I want to a black belt in the future, but that's not why I'm taking the class. And, I plan study other forms of martial arts (either Boxing or Muay Thai) in the future as well. But, anyway, don't let nobody tell you that Tae Kwon Do is ineffective. Keep doing what you're doing, pimptight ^_^ "

Hv u studied any other form or style? "

Nope. Not yet.

#61 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey would punish him

#62 Edited by russellmania77 (13615 posts) - - Show Bio

#63 Edited by dondave (26783 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#64 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins. Daredevil might keep up for a few seconds, but Spider-Man wins. Even without the his spider-sense he is still a lot faster.

#65 Posted by henrik (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man can make Daredevil a hard day , but Daredevil can win here .

Spider-Man can slow him down with his webs , but he cant kill him , neither can he knock him out . Daredevils sense are great , so he can dodge from Spider-Mans hits . Spider-Man might be stronger than Daredevil , and he can even be faster , Daredevil is a skilled , and experienced warrior , and I think he can deal with Spider-Mans Spider Sense . If he is fast , he can hit Spider-Man at many points at once , so he could not dodge from all of his hits .

#66 Posted by VeganDiet (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man

#67 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2700 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil has one shotted mr Hyde who is a fifty tonner so the strength argument is weak,,as far as speed goes both are capable of giving each other a run for their money,,it comes own to skill and DD is a better fighter and if he wasn't holding back he could nerve strike Peter just like Hyde and wolverine,,call pis all you want but it happened, fact is DD is a master of pressure points nerve strikes and bone breaking and if he really wanted to he could drop Peter with one shot,,anyone saying he couldn't land one hit on Spider-Man is deluding themselves

#68 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

Not holding back Spider-man wrecks. Morals On it most likely ends up with Matt webbed up and Spidey out of breath.

#69 Posted by God_Spawn (35982 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik said:

Spider-Man can slow him down with his webs , but he cant kill him , neither can he knock him out . Daredevils sense are great , so he can dodge from Spider-Mans hits . Spider-Man might be stronger than Daredevil , and he can even be faster , Daredevil is a skilled , and experienced warrior , and I think he can deal with Spider-Mans Spider Sense . If he is fast , he can hit Spider-Man at many points at once , so he could not dodge from all of his hits .

Spider-Man can't knock Daredevil out??

#70 Posted by russellmania77 (13615 posts) - - Show Bio
@henrik said:

#71 Edited by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man takes a large majority

#72 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man and this is a curbstomp IMHO. Matt is an amazing fighter, and really is one of the best in marvel but despite that he really can't hang with spider-man. Outside of skill I would say peter has every other advantage.

#73 Posted by spiderbuck (2406 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#74 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@alpha: Um, isn't "street level" considered to be peak human or lower? 'cause if it is, Spidey is way above that.

#75 Posted by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

@alpha: Um, isn't "street level" considered to be peak human or lower? 'cause if it is, Spidey is way above that.

In order to not muddle things up, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Iron Fist etc are high-tier streets. However, due to power-creep they are probably grey-level in ability.

#76 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

spider man should take this pretty easily.

#77 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Power-creep? Sorry I am pretty new to this.

#78 Edited by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

as in become progressively more powerful

#79 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@mortium said:

as in become progressively more powerful

Ah. Thanks.

#80 Edited by henrik (559 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77:Look , we can post stupid pictures , that we found on the Internet , but its recent and official Daredevil , vs recent and official (Superior , ) Spider-Man , not something else . Anyway , thanks for writing .

#81 Posted by HigorM (3239 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins but not with ease, not at all..

#82 Edited by henrik (559 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Look , as I sad , he can slow him down , but nothing else . Spider-Man is a skillful warrior , and a great fighter , but Daredevil is professional at Matirial Arts . If Spider-Man could beat him a hundred times , Im sure , that he would be knocked out , but , as I sad , he cant .

#83 Posted by VeganDiet (827 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik said:

@russellmania77:Look , we can post stupid pictures , that we found on the Internet , but its recent and official Daredevil , vs recent and official (Superior , ) Spider-Man , not something else . Anyway , thanks for writing .

The difference is that the picture he posted is from an actual comic, not some fan-made drawing.

Spider-man was beating Daredevil when Spidey was hypnotized. Daredevil, himself, stated "Under normal conditions, I'd never be able to outfight him."

Spider-man stomps.

#84 Posted by Schmalzel (276 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegandiet: Spidey takes this, not with ease with both of them having morals it would be a long fight, but Spidermans strength and endurance/healing factor would be to much for DD. Both are 2 of my favorite characters being they are usually pitted against more then a handful of enemies or an enemy they have to out think instead of just out strength/fight.

#85 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik: That scan isn't just a fan-made picture from the internet (like your one is) its from an actual comic. Spider-man was being hypnotized by a device and not fighting anywhere near 100% and yet Daredevil couldn't avoid his attacks and admitted under normal conditions Spider-man would have taken him out quickly.

#86 Edited by God_Spawn (35982 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik: But Daredevil is practically a normal human durability...Spider-Man can shred through train cars and tanks like they are tissue paper. To say Spider-Man can't KO Daredevil is completely untrue. I won't doubt his skill at all, but that has nothing to do with durability. Spider-Man has already shown he can tag Daredevil without a huge drain on his part.

#87 Posted by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik: But Daredevil is practically a normal human durability...Spider-Man can shred through train cars and tanks like they are tissue paper. To say Spider-Man can't KO Daredevil is completely untrue. I won't doubt his skill at all, but that has nothing to do with durability. Spider-Man has already shown he can tag Daredevil without a huge drain on his part.

I feel something coming over me, something which hasn't been felt since Wolverine vs Buffy.....................................

#88 Edited by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Edited by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio
#90 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio
#91 Posted by schillenger420 (733 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly how is this even a fight? Sure spidey can be taken out, but not by Daredevil with no prep. Even with prep the Spider isn't that easy to drop. Assuming both fighters are serious, uninjured, and not distracted this ones over real fast. For all of Daredevils skills there's no way he takes down Spiderman. Spidey is smarter, faster, stronger, more agile, the spider-sense equals Daredevils radar, and Spidey's got webs that DD isn't near strong enough to break. I don't see any way DD wins this without prep or help from outside sources.

#92 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man

#93 Edited by henrik (559 posts) - - Show Bio

@vegandiet: @strider92: @god_spawn@laflux: : It also depends on Daredevils weapons . If this is a Hand to Hand fight , than Spider-Man might win . (You made me thinking about this battle , congratulation :) ) Many villains tried to kill Daredevil , and thats true for Spider-Man too . Compering their speed , I have to say , that Spider-Man is faster . Matching their strength , that Daredevil is stronger . Daredevil has a great heaing factor , he is a skillfull warrior , and he is well-trained . Spider-Man can shoot webs , he has Spider-Sense , and he can climb walls . Read , think , and decide by yourself .

@laflux:Whats that ? :)

#94 Edited by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik said:

that Daredevil is stronger .

Look at these and tell me if DD is anywhere near this:

#95 Posted by henrik (559 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik: That is Shadowland Daredevil. Shadowland Daredevil does not = Daredevil. If we can pick any version I could just throw out Secret Wars Spider-man who rem-made reality and had time-control but thats not what the fight is about.

Using Shadowland Daredevil in a debate using Daredevil is pointless.

#97 Posted by laflux (11078 posts) - - Show Bio

@henrik: That is Shadowland Daredevil. Shadowland Daredevil does not = Daredevil. If we can pick any version I could just throw out Secret Wars Spider-man who rem-made reality and had time-control but thats not what the fight is about.

Using Shadowland Daredevil in a debate using Daredevil is pointless.

Oh know, its coming over me, I can feel it, its going to be Buffy vs Wolverine all over again.

#98 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Just breathe and picture yourself stabbing needles into a voodoo doll or better yet make one and do it!

#99 Posted by henrik (559 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:Ive seen many pictures , where Spider-Man was holding a train or whatever in his hands . I never sad that Spider-Man is weak , and I didnt say , that he doesnt have a chance . Thats not superior Spider-Man (there is no difference actually , )

But what can he do with his amaizing strenght ? He throws Daredevil with a truck ? This battle is more about skills , and training . The biggest reasons Spider-Man has are his speed , and that he can climb walls .

#100 Posted by henrik (559 posts) - - Show Bio