Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Doomhunter

All you fanboys....have a taste...Powers, abilities, and weapons

Daredevil's four remaining senses are heightened far beyond human levels. Although Murdock is blind, he can "see" by means of his "radar sense". This radar sense allows him to react to attacks and launch his own attacks much faster than normal humans. This also enables him to dodge most ranged and close combat attacks with reliability. Daredevil's radar sense, combined with his super hearing enable him to instantly map the tragectory of a projectile (ie: bullet or arrow) enabling him to dodge attacks with relative ease. He can also detect pulse fluctuations which serve as early warnings to physical attacks.

His sense of touch is sensitive enough to detect the faint impressions of ink on paper, allowing him to read by touch. Mudock can read computer screens by feeling the heat differentiation in varying light intensities. He can 'see' paintings by feeling even subtle brush strokes on the canvas. Early issues even show Daredevil has the ability to 'feel' color because each color reflects light at a different vibration. He is also able to feel minute changes in temperature and pressure due to body heat and air disturbance. His sensitivity to heat allows him to sense the temperature of people and objects in order to determine whether a person is living or dead and, if dead, for how long.

Daredevil's sense of smell is enhanced enough to distinguish individuals by their natural odors, and remember and identify them no matter how they attempt to mask their scent, as well as track that individual scent through a crowd of people. His sense of taste is sharp enough to enable him to detect the number of grains of salt on a pretzel. Though his senses are not as often used for tracking, Daredevil possess the most acute hearing/smell in the Marvel Universe and would be a better tracker than even Wolverine if it weren't for Wolverine's additional training.

Daredevil's enhanced sense of hearing enables him to detect acoustic pressure changes that ordinary humans cannot. Daredevil can often hear gunshots in time to avoid them, if the shooter is far enough away. He can hear human voices through soundproofed walls and the steady rhythm of a heartbeat from several feet away. Daredevil's sense of hearing makes him constantly aware of his own heartbeat, blood circulation, breathing, physical movements, etc. This skill is often employed by Murdock to serve as a lie-detector for his career as an attorney and as Daredevil. Other superheroes have sought Daredevil's aid at times for the expressed purpose of using him as a lie-detector.

Daredevil's senses grant him a superhuman level of kinesthetic awareness, which greatly enhances his fighting skills. Daredevil has extensive knowledge of pressure points, due to his training and radar sense. Due to his training by Stick he uses ninja stealth/vanishing and has control of his chi, to his own self training. Daredevil is a master of a unique martial art from a blend of ninjutsu, aiki-jujutsu, judo and American-style boxing. Although Wolverine and Captain America are considered the top martial artists in the Marvel Comics Universe, Daredevil could easily be considered the third best, rivaling even Iron Fist and Shang-Chi, and indeed he has fought Wolverine, Black Panther, Task Master, and Sabretooth to a standstill in single combat. Daredevil is also a very intelligent fighter, in the sense that he often uses his wits to overcome opponents with superior power, such as Electro, Klaw, and the Absorbing Man.

Daredevil is a superb athlete and gymnast, possessing extraordinary agility, endurance, skill and balance. Because a person's sense of balance is linked with their sense of hearing (similar to the way that taste is linked with the sense of smell), Daredevil's superhuman hearing also grants him superhuman balance. He has been know to run across and even jump up and down on hydro wires. This 'super balance' enhances Daredevil's acrobatic skills beyond even what a highly skilled but sighted athlete would possess. Daredevil's agility is on the same plane as Spider-man or Nightcrawler and possibly even more so since Daredevil does not possess the same 'sticky' ability to cling to a surface and therefore requires even greater skill to accomplish these feats.

Daredevil's signature weapon is his specially designed billy club, which he created. Disguised as a cane in civilian garb, it is a versatile, multi-purpose weapon that contains thirty feet of aircraft control cable connected to a case-hardened steel grapnel. Internal mechanisms allow the cable to be neatly wound and unwound, while a powerful spring launches the grapnel. The handle can be straightened for use when throwing. The club can also be split into two. Daredevil has extreme accuracy when throwing his club, and can hit multiple enemies with ricochets.

As Matt Murdock, Daredevil is also a highly skilled criminal defense attorney, even going so far as to defend some of his former adversaries in court. As he believes very strongly in the justice system, he has gone so far as to defend criminal murderers against other superheroes who would kill them for their crimes, battling Wolverine and the Punisher and winning on both occasions.....how about know?

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Rotten gun

yeah spiderman wins... he's as fast if not faster as agile if not more agile and his spider sence is on par to daredevils level of sences... spiderman snaps daredevil in half with his incredibly more powerful strength
Post Edited:2007-12-15 15:34:15

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rotten gun

hey... leave punisher alone :p

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Static Shock

Doomhunter says:

"All you fanboys....have a taste...Powers, abilities, and weaponsDaredevil's four remaining senses are heightened far beyond human levels. Although Murdock is blind, he can "see" by means of his "radar sense". This radar sense allows him to react to attacks and launch his own attacks much faster than normal humans. This also enables him to dodge most ranged and close combat attacks with reliability. Daredevil's radar sense, combined with his super hearing enable him to instantly map the tragectory of a projectile (ie: bullet or arrow) enabling him to dodge attacks with relative ease. He can also detect pulse fluctuations which serve as early warnings to physical attacks.His sense of touch is sensitive enough to detect the faint impressions of ink on paper, allowing him to read by touch. Mudock can read computer screens by feeling the heat differentiation in varying light intensities. He can 'see' paintings by feeling even subtle brush strokes on the canvas. Early issues even show Daredevil has the ability to 'feel' color because each color reflects light at a different vibration. He is also able to feel minute changes in temperature and pressure due to body heat and air disturbance. His sensitivity to heat allows him to sense the temperature of people and objects in order to determine whether a person is living or dead and, if dead, for how long.Daredevil's sense of smell is enhanced enough to distinguish individuals by their natural odors, and remember and identify them no matter how they attempt to mask their scent, as well as track that individual scent through a crowd of people. His sense of taste is sharp enough to enable him to detect the number of grains of salt on a pretzel. Though his senses are not as often used for tracking, Daredevil possess the most acute hearing/smell in the Marvel Universe and would be a better tracker than even Wolverine if it weren't for Wolverine's additional training.Daredevil's enhanced sense of hearing enables him to detect acoustic pressure changes that ordinary humans cannot. Daredevil can often hear gunshots in time to avoid them, if the shooter is far enough away. He can hear human voices through soundproofed walls and the steady rhythm of a heartbeat from several feet away. Daredevil's sense of hearing makes him constantly aware of his own heartbeat, blood circulation, breathing, physical movements, etc. This skill is often employed by Murdock to serve as a lie-detector for his career as an attorney and as Daredevil. Other superheroes have sought Daredevil's aid at times for the expressed purpose of using him as a lie-detector.Daredevil's senses grant him a superhuman level of kinesthetic awareness, which greatly enhances his fighting skills. Daredevil has extensive knowledge of pressure points, due to his training and radar sense. Due to his training by Stick he uses ninja stealth/vanishing and has control of his chi, to his own self training. Daredevil is a master of a unique martial art from a blend of ninjutsu, aiki-jujutsu, judo and American-style boxing. Although Wolverine and Captain America are considered the top martial artists in the Marvel Comics Universe, Daredevil could easily be considered the third best, rivaling even Iron Fist and Shang-Chi, and indeed he has fought Wolverine, Black Panther, Task Master, and Sabretooth to a standstill in single combat. Daredevil is also a very intelligent fighter, in the sense that he often uses his wits to overcome opponents with superior power, such as Electro, Klaw, and the Absorbing Man.Daredevil is a superb athlete and gymnast, possessing extraordinary agility, endurance, skill and balance. Because a person's sense of balance is linked with their sense of hearing (similar to the way that taste is linked with the sense of smell), Daredevil's superhuman hearing also grants him superhuman balance. He has been know to run across and even jump up and down on hydro wires. This 'super balance' enhances Daredevil's acrobatic skills beyond even what a highly skilled but sighted athlete would possess. Daredevil's agility is on the same plane as Spider-man or Nightcrawler and possibly even more so since Daredevil does not possess the same 'sticky' ability to cling to a surface and therefore requires even greater skill to accomplish these feats.Daredevil's signature weapon is his specially designed billy club, which he created. Disguised as a cane in civilian garb, it is a versatile, multi-purpose weapon that contains thirty feet of aircraft control cable connected to a case-hardened steel grapnel. Internal mechanisms allow the cable to be neatly wound and unwound, while a powerful spring launches the grapnel. The handle can be straightened for use when throwing. The club can also be split into two. Daredevil has extreme accuracy when throwing his club, and can hit multiple enemies with ricochets.As Matt Murdock, Daredevil is also a highly skilled criminal defense attorney, even going so far as to defend some of his former adversaries in court. As he believes very strongly in the justice system, he has gone so far as to defend criminal murderers against other superheroes who would kill them for their crimes, battling Wolverine and the Punisher and winning on both occasions.....how about know?"

So, what?

Spider-Man has a clairvoyant 'Spider-Sense'

-Organic webbing

-Superhuman physical attributes

=Can lift 20 tons (DD can only lift 450 lbs.)

=Can run up 100 mph for short sprints (faster than DD's)

=Superhuman stamina (greater than DD's)

=More durable than normal humans (including DD)

=Superhuman agility (greater than DD's)

=Superhuman reflexes (18x greater than normal humans and than DD's)

=Superhuman equilibrium (greater than DD's)

=Heals faster than humans (including DD)

-Psychologically aware of the environment (Because of Spider-Sense)

-Gifted intellect (meaning that Spidey could easily exploit DD's senses as weaknesses to incapacitate him)

-Peter's amazing superhuman physiology, acrobatic powers and spider sense makes him an excellent hand-to-hand combatant, with a fighting style derived from his spider-like attributes.

All in all, Spidey would beat the living snot out DD, or if he didn't feel like fighting, he could web his @$$ up in a alley instead, like he did Wolverine.

Just because he defeated Wolvie, Punisher (Who can't beat the Punisher?), Absorbing Man, Klaw, and Electro in comics doesn't mean he'll beat Spidey. I'm pretty sure Spidey has already beaten most of them them before DD got the chance to beat them. And, who he defeated in comics in irrelevant, anyway. Spider-Man wins. And, besides, it's been done already. Spidey won the first time.
Post Edited:2007-12-15 15:36:53

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Rotten gun

Static Shock says:

"Rotten gun says:
"hey... leave punisher alone :p"
Punisher is cool. But, Dardevil beating the Punisher is no big feat. If you ask me...."

punisher killed the marvel universe

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock

Rotten gun says:

"punisher killed the marvel universe"

When?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock

Rotten gun says:

"hey... leave punisher alone :p"

Punisher is cool. But, Dardevil beating the Punisher is no big feat. If you ask me....

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rotten gun

Static Shock says:

"Rotten gun says:
"punisher killed the marvel universe"
When?"

few years ago... quite a sort after punisher comic

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomhunter says:

"All you fanboys....have a taste..."

Spidey wins.

& We're not the fanboys here, you're the one that thinks DD can beat Spidey. Not us.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock

Colt Python says:

"Why is this even a debate..Spider-man wins!"

Thank you!

Avatar image for the_unstoppable
The Unstoppable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Unstoppable

agreed with Colt, however I'm a big fan of Spidey and maybe it's overriding my judgement. Victory is handed to Spidey on a plastic plate. DD isn't going to have a good day.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Doomhunter

Punisher beat Spider-man,DD and Wolvie....when they all teamed up to try and bring him down......what about that..and...if you just look at all the forums,its like if Spidey were Marvels "Superman".....every battle he's in is like...."ah spidey,hands down".,,or "why are we even debating this"...and answers of that sort....it just makes me upset seeing how all of you have no reason as to why you say this...here in this debate i tried to use more reasoning instead of fanboyism.....i spent lots of time coming up with my reason as to why I think DD COULD win this fight...and there are some people who simply choose the easy path and didn't even try and read my opinion.......a battle depends on so many circumstances.....the right place,the right time....e.g. I got to fight an adult black belt JJ guy,and my martial art is the ever badly,unefficient,"flashy" seen art of Taekwon-do and i'm just a blue belt....everyone whom I say or comment i do Taekwon-do just laughs big time at me,they underrate me.....but i'm trained and play on the circumstances...anyway i got to fight with this JJ guy,I TKOed him....it sounds "weird" but i did...and all because he underrated me....i supposed he said.."Oh a Taekwon-do uy,this gonna be easy....".,he was wrong.......

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock

Doomhunter says:

"Punisher beat Spider-man,DD and Wolvie....when they all teamed up to try and bring him down......what about that..and...if you just look at all the forums,its like if Spidey were Marvels "Superman".....every battle he's in is like...."ah spidey,hands down".,,or "why are we even debating this"...and answers of that sort....it just makes me upset seeing how all of you have no reason as to why you say this...here in this debate i tried to use more reasoning instead of fanboyism.....i spent lots of time coming up with my reason as to why I think DD COULD win this fight...and there are some people who simply choose the easy path and didn't even try and read my opinion.......a battle depends on so many circumstances.....the right place,the right time....e.g. I got to fight an adult black belt JJ guy,and my martial art is the ever badly,unefficient,"flashy" seen art of Taekwon-do and i'm just a blue belt....everyone whom I say or comment i do Taekwon-do just laughs big time at me,they underrate me.....but i'm trained and play on the circumstances...anyway i got to fight with this JJ guy,I TKOed him....it sounds "weird" but i did...and all because he underrated me....i supposed he said.."Oh a Taekwon-do uy,this gonna be easy....".,he was wrong......."

Like I said earlier. Spidey wins. I read your opinion (That you copied and pasted from another site) and I gave you my reason as to why Spidey would win (And that Spidey can easily exploit DD's senses as weaknesses. He's smart enough to do it). Did you read mine? It's not a matter of fanboyism. And, I also said that battles taken place in the comics are IRRELEVANT to the debate.

And, about your martial arts thing, it's not about the style, it's person using it. Combat is not limited to the style itself. And if it is, what the hell is combat then? The better fighter isn't dependent on the style of fighting, but dependent on the fighting skill and the way you fight exclusively. Your style means nothing, really. You're obviously a better fighter overall than that Jiu-Jutsu guy.
Post Edited:2007-12-15 19:47:20
Post Edited:2007-12-15 19:47:31

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Doomhunter

Static Shock says:

"Doomhunter says:
"Punisher beat Spider-man,DD and Wolvie....when they all teamed up to try and bring him down......what about that..and...if you just look at all the forums,its like if Spidey were Marvels "Superman".....every battle he's in is like...."ah spidey,hands down".,,or "why are we even debating this"...and answers of that sort....it just makes me upset seeing how all of you have no reason as to why you say this...here in this debate i tried to use more reasoning instead of fanboyism.....i spent lots of time coming up with my reason as to why I think DD COULD win this fight...and there are some people who simply choose the easy path and didn't even try and read my opinion.......a battle depends on so many circumstances.....the right place,the right time....e.g. I got to fight an adult black belt JJ guy,and my martial art is the ever badly,unefficient,"flashy" seen art of Taekwon-do and i'm just a blue belt....everyone whom I say or comment i do Taekwon-do just laughs big time at me,they underrate me.....but i'm trained and play on the circumstances...anyway i got to fight with this JJ guy,I TKOed him....it sounds "weird" but i did...and all because he underrated me....i supposed he said.."Oh a Taekwon-do uy,this gonna be easy....".,he was wrong......."

Like I said earlier. Spidey wins. I read your opinion (That you copied and pasted from another site) and I gave you my reason as to why Spidey would win (And that Spidey can easily exploit DD's senses as weaknesses. He's smart enough to do it). Did you read mine? It's not a matter of fanboyism. And, I also said that battles taken place in the comics are IRRELEVANT to the debate.

And, about your martial arts thing, it's not about the style, it's person using it. Combat is not limited to the style itself. And if it is, what the hell is combat then? The better fighter isn't dependent on the style of fighting, but dependent on the fighting skill and the way you fight exclusively. Your style means nothing, really. You're obviously a better fighter overall than that Jiu-Jutsu guy.
Post Edited:2007-12-15 19:47:20
Post Edited:2007-12-15 19:47:31"

It was sort of an example....the fight I had.....that's what I mean...it don't depend on the style.,at all...but he underestimated me anyway....every good fighter must NEVER underestimate his oponent......he did and he lost...and yeah,I was actually going to make my own opinion but I saw that one,and it pretty much said all I wanted to say....that's why I have it here....

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock

So, tell me. What was the point of this example? You mean to tell me that Spidey's powers won't help him against DD? Or, that Spidey will underestimate DD and lose? What's your point? You do know that these questions apply to DD to right? Also, these are 'What ifs'. Now, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this particular debate can be based off of 'What if.' Scenarios are 'What ifs.'

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Doomhunter

Don't get mad... :(

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Static Shock

Doomhunter says:

"Don't get mad... :("

Huh? What are you talking about? Nobody's mad, pimptight. I'm just tryna clarify what you're tryna say.
Post Edited:2007-12-15 21:24:39

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apparition

spiderman would crush daredevil without even trying.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Doomhunter

Who could crush Spidey?...someone who wasn't a monster...?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Static Shock

Doomhunter says:

"Who could crush Spidey?...someone who wasn't a monster...?"

You still haven't answered my question... LOL

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Apparition

he's kinda hard to crush. but willow the wisp or quicksilver with his original powers maybe. they arent monsters.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rotten gun

Doomhunter says:

TKO'd? how do you TKO someone in a street fight?

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Phorqe

Spider-man could rip DareDevil's arms off and beat him with them EASILY! Spidey has too much at his disposal and outclasses Murdock in just about every category. Murdock is a cool guy and deserves respect. He is able to do a lot of stuff for a guy with his sort of abilities, and Spider-man respects him because of that, but he can not win this and hasn't been in Spider-man's league in like 30 years.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock

Rotten gun says:

"TKO'd? how do you TKO someone in a street fight?"

Either he has it mixed up with KO, or the people watching the intervened stop the fight when the Jiu-Jutsu guy was taking too much punishment.

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Doomhunter

OK,so Spidey has his own Spider-fighting style,DD has his own Mixed Martial Art style...so the close fighting is handed to DD....DD's a ninja (one of the MA he's familiar with)....Which means he can use the "deathtouch" thingy....with a perfectly balanced ricochet billy club bla bla bla......but thats a little far-fetched since Spidey can tecnically dodge bullets thanks to his Spider-sense ;note: not thanks to his speed....he's fast(7x faster than a normal human)but not faster than a bullet...so Wonder Woman is faster than he is and has better reflexes,since she actully shields herself from bullets...anyway,back to topic....DD has also a radar sense,that to opinion works better than Spidey's Spidersense,since Spidey's Spidersense only lightens up on upcoming danger,but DD Radarsense is always active detecting everything with all his four remaining senses....Spidey's inteligent,more than that,he's a genius,....but DD has wits too and he ain't idiot....thanks to his radar he can "see" things Spidey wouldn't notice,or peraps even pay attention to....means he can use these things to his advantage....Spidey can "guess" the oponents next move thanks to his Spidersense,so can DD,as the text I copied said ,"...he can sense pulse fluctuations which work as early warnings to attacks"..blablabla...therefore its like a never ending Spidersense....once Spidey discovers his weakneses,I suppose its over....

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rotten gun

Doomhunter says:

"OK,so Spidey has his own Spider-fighting style,DD has his own Mixed Martial Art style...so the close fighting is handed to DD....DD's a ninja (one of the MA he's familiar with)....Which means he can use the "deathtouch" thingy....with a perfectly balanced ricochet billy club bla bla bla......but thats a little far-fetched since Spidey can tecnically dodge bullets thanks to his Spider-sense ;note: not thanks to his speed....he's fast(7x faster than a normal human)but not faster than a bullet...so Wonder Woman is faster than he is and has better reflexes,since she actully shields herself from bullets...anyway,back to topic....DD has also a radar sense,that to opinion works better than Spidey's Spidersense,since Spidey's Spidersense only lightens up on upcoming danger,but DD Radarsense is always active detecting everything with all his four remaining senses....Spidey's inteligent,more than that,he's a genius,....but DD has wits too and he ain't idiot....thanks to his radar he can "see" things Spidey wouldn't notice,or peraps even pay attention to....means he can use these things to his advantage....Spidey can "guess" the oponents next move thanks to his Spidersense,so can DD,as the text I copied said ,"...he can sense pulse fluctuations which work as early warnings to attacks"..blablabla...therefore its like a never ending Spidersense....once Spidey discovers his weakneses,I suppose its over...."

with spidermans overwhelming strength over DD it would be like someone trying to death touch an elephant

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Doomhunter

Static Shock says:

"Rotten gun says:
"TKO'd? how do you TKO someone in a street fight?"

Either he has it mixed up with KO, or the people watching the intervened stop the fight when the Jiu-Jutsu guy was taking too much punishment."

Yeah,somthin like that...only that he wasn't able to continue,..i think i dislocated his jaw or something....you can't fight like that,....it's painful like the %&§$t!...I ve learned it first hand....and it's not pretty...

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Apparition

Doomhunter says:

"OK,so Spidey has his own Spider-fighting style,DD has his own Mixed Martial Art style...so the close fighting is handed to DD....DD's a ninja (one of the MA he's familiar with)....Which means he can use the "deathtouch" thingy....with a perfectly balanced ricochet billy club bla bla bla......but thats a little far-fetched since Spidey can tecnically dodge bullets thanks to his Spider-sense ;note: not thanks to his speed....he's fast(7x faster than a normal human)but not faster than a bullet...so Wonder Woman is faster than he is and has better reflexes,since she actully shields herself from bullets...anyway,back to topic....DD has also a radar sense,that to opinion works better than Spidey's Spidersense,since Spidey's Spidersense only lightens up on upcoming danger,but DD Radarsense is always active detecting everything with all his four remaining senses....Spidey's inteligent,more than that,he's a genius,....but DD has wits too and he ain't idiot....thanks to his radar he can "see" things Spidey wouldn't notice,or peraps even pay attention to....means he can use these things to his advantage....Spidey can "guess" the oponents next move thanks to his Spidersense,so can DD,as the text I copied said ,"...he can sense pulse fluctuations which work as early warnings to attacks"..blablabla...therefore its like a never ending Spidersense....once Spidey discovers his weakneses,I suppose its over...."

he's actually 18 times faster than a regular human and can dodge bullets on speed alone. but why are you so desperate for daredevil to win?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Static Shock

Doomhunter says:

So, you're agreeing that Spidey would win this?

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Doomhunter

.....never saw DD win a battle to a RESPECTABLE contender before,atleast not in the Vine, that's all.....just thought this could be a chance.... (sighs)...well what do you expect... :^&

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Static Shock

Doomhunter says:

".....never saw DD win a battle to a RESPECTABLE contender before,atleast not in the Vine, that's all.....just thought this could be a chance.... (sighs)...well what do you expect... :^&"

He has won before. I think someone made thread about DD and Batman in the Octagon with no weapons. I believe DD won that one. Can't remember if he has won others. He would thrash Punisher though, and a few other street levelers, like Night Thrasher and.... I wanna say Shang Chi, but its skeptical, even for me...

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Doomhunter

Static Shock says:

"Doomhunter says:

So, you're agreeing that Spidey would win this?"

I really like both characters,but I like DD better because he's darker....lil Bat's style..that's all....but Spidey's really cool too.....but lately he's becoming more and more "powerful" whith all his boosts and new powers.....sort of like Supes.,,,...Supes ain't my favorite you know,but I don't hate him,he's just too "overrated" i guess....too many abilities,very few weaknesses...... :/

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Rotten gun

Doomhunter says:

".....never saw DD win a battle to a RESPECTABLE contender before,atleast not in the Vine, that's all.....just thought this could be a chance.... (sighs)...well what do you expect... :^&"

he can beat... um? he can beat? ah?... yeah there was that one time... eh? someone told me once he beat that guy?... um? eh? you know? whats his name?...eh?

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rotten gun

Static Shock says:

"Doomhunter says:
He has won before. I think someone made thread about DD and Batman in the Octagon with no weapons. I believe DD won that one. Can't remember if he has won others. He would thrash Punisher though, and a few other street levelers, like Night Thrasher and.... I wanna say Shang Chi, but its skeptical, even for me..."

no love for punisher here even though he could of killed spiderman?

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Doomhunter

Rotten gun says:

"Static Shock says:
"Doomhunter says:
He has won before. I think someone made thread about DD and Batman in the Octagon with no weapons. I believe DD won that one. Can't remember if he has won others. He would thrash Punisher though, and a few other street levelers, like Night Thrasher and.... I wanna say Shang Chi, but its skeptical, even for me..."

no love for punisher here even though he could of killed spiderman?

"

no love....

Doomhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Doomhunter

Static Shock says:

"Doomhunter says:

Well I guess that's something....i guess I'll have to content myself with that....oh bummer...

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hadrelius

Daredevil is a great fighter but Spiderman has the edge of strength and speed even though Daredevil rader has tracked bullets to where he is able to deflect them. So becauase of the strength factor, I give it to Spidey.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Daredevil is a great fighter but Spiderman has the edge of strength and speed even though Daredevil rader has tracked bullets to where he is able to deflect them. So becauase of the strength factor, I give it to Spidey. "
All Spider-man has to do is land one punch.When DD fought Wolverine..if Wolverine had hit him..he probably would have broken his face becauseof his adamantium skeleton..so DD didn't let him land a hit.But because Spider-man is so much faster and stronger than the both of them...there is no way DD can win.Spider-man is smarter than him as well too and has Spider-Sense."

If he can move fast enough to deflect a bullet, do u think he could dodge Spiderman as easily as Spiderman could dodge him?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"Daredevil is a great fighter but Spiderman has the edge of strength and speed even though Daredevil rader has tracked bullets to where he is able to deflect them. So becauase of the strength factor, I give it to Spidey. "
All Spider-man has to do is land one punch.When DD fought Wolverine..if Wolverine had hit him..he probably would have broken his face becauseof his adamantium skeleton..so DD didn't let him land a hit.But because Spider-man is so much faster and stronger than the both of them...there is no way DD can win.Spider-man is smarter than him as well too and has Spider-Sense."
If he can move fast enough to deflect a bullet, do u think he could dodge Spiderman as easily as Spiderman could dodge him?"
Anyone can dodge a bullet...DD has fast reflexes, plus a radar sense.But his radar sense can be blocked..he is still blind.Spider-man is smart enough to figure it out and even though DD can dodge a bullet he can dodge Spider-man's webbing."

Daredevil has other senses as well. I think Spidey would win because he would land a blow before DD and with his strength, it would count. Even though Daredevil has beaten stronger villians (Mr. Hyde).

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hadrelius

His other sense he could be able to stay a step ahead. And with his radar would make Spidey's speed even less of an advantage. I'm not saying he would win, just that it wouldn't be like DD is someone who wouldn't stand a chance. He has abilities that make him a threat to street hero like Spidey. He's not completely outclassed.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey knocks his head off.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey knocks his head off. 'Nuff said.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"His other sense he could be able to stay a step ahead. And with his radar would make Spidey's speed even less of an advantage. I'm not saying he would win, just that it wouldn't be like DD is someone who wouldn't stand a chance. He has abilities that make him a threat to street hero like Spidey. He's not completely outclassed."
For DD's senses to keep him from getting hit by Spider-man, he would have to have superhuman speed and reflexes.D has never fought anyone as fast as Parker before.DD is completely outclassed.Spider-man knows about his radar sense and his others as well.In fact DD told him all about his senses himself.So Spider-man has the advantage in so many ways here."

I just can't agree with you that he is out-classed. But Spidey wins. I will leave it @ that. Nuff said LBV!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hadrelius

Colt Python says:

"Alpha says:
"Colt Python says:
"Alpha says:
"His other sense he could be able to stay a step ahead. And with his radar would make Spidey's speed even less of an advantage. I'm not saying he would win, just that it wouldn't be like DD is someone who wouldn't stand a chance. He has abilities that make him a threat to street hero like Spidey. He's not completely outclassed."
For DD's senses to keep him from getting hit by Spider-man, he would have to have superhuman speed and reflexes.D has never fought anyone as fast as Parker before.DD is completely outclassed.Spider-man knows about his radar sense and his others as well.In fact DD told him all about his senses himself.So Spider-man has the advantage in so many ways here."
I just can't agree with you that he is out-classed. But Spidey wins. I will leave it @ that. Nuff said LBV!"
This isn't an agree to disagree situation..it's stats vs. stats.How could DD not be totally outclassed in anyway? Spider-man has every possible advantage over him."

I think DD could keep up with him as far as avoiding his blows if fast enough to deflect bullets. DD has also fought stronger opponents than SM and he is a discipline trained fighter. I agree that Spidey would win because of his combination of speed and strength, but not that DD is out-classed. U hvn't proven that to me.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hadrelius

Iv'e seen lesser characters able to hit him.