#1 Posted by American Dragon (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

VS 

they will have 2 encounters  within 4 hrs

No Prep 

Regular personalities

Who Wins This ???
#2 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say SpiderMan, but my knowledge on Creeper is limited. Could someone list some feats for him?

#3 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man wins.

Despite Creeper's healing factor, Spider-Man is strong enough to take him down with a few really solid punches. The only attribute Creeper has that would cause harm to Spider-Man is his 'pain laugh' thing, and it's been shown that extended exposure to the laugh makes it less effective.

#4 Posted by American Dragon (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#5 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Power NeXus said:
"

Spider-Man wins.

Despite Creeper's healing factor, Spider-Man is strong enough to take him down with a few really solid punches. The only attribute Creeper has that would cause harm to Spider-Man is his 'pain laugh' thing, and it's been shown that extended exposure to the laugh makes it less effective.

"
this
#6 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide:
It makes me all happy inside when somebody quotes my opinion :)
#7 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

If Spider-Man wins here, He will have to find a way to keep the creepers laugh from distracting him. Also, Creeper doesn't mind killing, which is something that would give him an advantage. His duraility is also top notch to go along with that healing factor. He crashed the Outsider's space ship into the earth and it didn't even scratch him when the smoke cleared, while all the other Outsiders were protected by Halo's sheild. I don't know that Spider-Man would be prepared for someone such as Creeper.

#8 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman FTW
#9 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8741 posts) - - Show Bio

With personalities active I go creeper.

#10 Posted by TheCannon (17965 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strafe Prower said:

If Spider-Man wins here, He will have to find a way to keep the creepers laugh from distracting him. Also, Creeper doesn't mind killing, which is something that would give him an advantage. His duraility is also top notch to go along with that healing factor. He crashed the Outsider's space ship into the earth and it didn't even scratch him when the smoke cleared, while all the other Outsiders were protected by Halo's sheild. I don't know that Spider-Man would be prepared for someone such as Creeper.

This.

#11 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the creeper wins this one, he is on par with spidey's agility and strength and his healing factor surpasses that of spiderman's. Spiderman's only real advantage here is his web shooters. Creeper wins 6/10 battles.

#12 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4925 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey wins. He's delt with much tougher foes.