Avatar image for mightythunderbird
MightyThunderbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
  • Spider-Man version:Tobey Maguire Movies.
  • Spider-Man is In Character.
  • He starts at full Energy.
  • He starts with a perfect view of the enemies.
  • Spider-Man has 3 Hours Prep Time.

• Captain America vsersion: Chris Evans Movies.
  • Captain America has the Help of 5 Navy SEALs.
  • Captain America is In Character, but the Navy SEALs are Out of Character.
  • Camtain America and his team starts with full Energy.
  • Team has 48 Hours Prep Time.
No Caption Provided

Storyline

• June-3. H14:00 The President of the Unisted States of America calls Captain America and asks him to acomplish a secret mission.
  • The Mission is to destroy a terrorist base (commanded by Raoul Silva), located on an abandoned island off the coast of Macau. There's the (incorrect) suspect that Spider-Man helps in this terroristic organization.
  • June-5. H11:00 Due to a related case, Spider-Man imprisons Raoul Silva 3 hours before Team's arrival.
  • Iron Man comunicates Spider-Man of the Team's arrival. Iron Man says that he cannot comunicate with Captain America due to interferences.
  • From the start of the fight Team and Spider-Man have 15 minutes before Iron Man and the President of the USA arrives to the Island to Stop the Fight.

Combatants can Win by Death, K.O., Incapacitation and Surrender.

Field: Abandoned island off the coast of Macau.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep time is a non factor. Featless SEALS are a non factor. This fight has been done to death.

MightyThunderbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep time is a non factor. Featless SEALS are a non factor. This fight has been done to death.

No. It hasn't.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

spiderman

MightyThunderbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

So Cap and his fodder friends have 48hrs prep... Hmm. Depends on what OP S.H.I.E.L.D gear he can get in that time.

I'll take Spider-Man for now.

Avengers equipment

MightyThunderbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@mightythunderbird: What equipment does he get specifically?

Uniform

Utility Belt

Captain America's Shield

2x Colt M1911A1

M1 Garand Rifle

5x Mk 2 hand grenade

CaptCopAFeel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why even throw in the SEALS? Like it even helps? Lol. Spiderman wins.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Hmm... my gut wants to say that Spidey stomps and this is a mismatch, but was Tobey Maguire's Spiderman a bullet timer? I honestly can't remember...

I somewhat recall Goblin's glider shooting bullets at him while he was running, but it didn't look like he was running at super speed during that scene. It just looked like Goblin's bullets were shooting behind him as he ran...

I recall Flash trying to punch him and he reacted to that in slow motion...but bullets>>>>>>fists.

And he wasn't all that invulnerable. I mean Goblin's blades cut him so I assume bullets would probably pierce him and potentially kill him.

I'm just spitballing here I guess. Trying to find a way for the team to stand a chance. But it's been a while since I've watched the Raimi Trilogy.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Keenko

Cap might be able to hold Spiderman off for the fifteen minutes required and then he can have Iron Man deal with him, but otherwise, Cap loses.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Spider-man wrecks. Raimi-verse Spidey has some really good feats for a movie character.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spidey

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man. And yes he can dodge bullets.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap still gets stomped.

TedGrsnt3898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to give it Captain America. People seriously overestimate Spiderman. He was getting his butt handed to him by Green Goblin. Captain America has more H2H feats and experience. Spidey can shoot webs all day, but I don't see him landing enough to slow down Cap.

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedgrsnt3898: Yeah and the goblin literally killed a guy by throwing him across a room, he one hit some cops, and he was beating up spiderman after previously flying his high speed glider into a punch in the face for spidey three times, then he flew spiderman through a wall and hit him with a bomb before proceeding to fight him h2h it was hardly a fair fight, and spiderman still came back and beat him

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedgrsnt3898: cap is pretty damn strong and fast for a movie portrayal, his experience and h2h is what keeps him alive longer than the SEALS , but Spider-Man,despite the fact that he almost got whooped by goblin,venom,sandman and doc ock(wow he was a punching bag for almost everyone) he was still strong, agile, fast and had a pretty good pain tolerance. I'd say spider takes this but in no way does it make cap any weaker

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch spidey stomps with ease.

TedGrsnt3898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TedGrsnt3898

@redatom1234: That was a pretty compelling case. And I see why you would choose Spiderman! But Cap went against Ultron, Loki, and beat down like 8 highly trained agents in an elevator without taking too much damage. Plus, Winter Soldier was a monster! I would put him above Goblin in the movies. But Cap put him down! Again, I can see your point of view. But in my head, I see the battle going to Cap in the end.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

spiderman

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman easily. The Raimi's Spidey was stronger than the original one, he stopped a train.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedgrsnt3898: those feats are good..for cap, but they're also things spider could do, and maybe easier

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Tobey stomps. There's nothing stopping him from just webbing them all to a wall.

SAPWharton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SAPWharton

Spider-man has survived a grenade blast before and his spider sense would warn him in time to dodge Captain America's shield and even disarm Cap. The navy seals wouldn't by able to catch Spidey off guard because of the spider sense and spidey would ultimately disarm and knock out the seals.

Since Spidey has said that he would never kill, he would have to hold back from certain moves but Cap wouldn't. Cap would go for the kill but he would have a hard time keeping up with Spidey and Spider-Man's speed and super strength would beat Captain America's skill.

In the end Spider-Man would be damaged but would win by knock out.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman stomps.