Spider-Man vs Black Panther vs Wolverine (Rd Op)

• 74 results
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for planetcaptainamerica
planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@laflux: Who is he?

I'm confused

COMICS ARE CONFUSING!!!

I HATE COMICS!!!!!!

I HATE CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!

Why can't comics make sense??

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@one_they_fear said:

I think panth has the skill and tech to take this, his suit can tank anything wolverine and spidey can dish out and thats if they can hit him

Won't tank the claws. Specially cutting against the grain of the weave.

KOTD likely doesn't have Vibranuim. To be fair, against most people he doesn't need it with his abilities.

Not fighting "most people" herein.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@one_they_fear said:

I think panth has the skill and tech to take this, his suit can tank anything wolverine and spidey can dish out and thats if they can hit him

KOTD likely doesn't have Vibranuim. To be fair, against most people he doesn't need it with his abilities.

Neither is Wolverine :p

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@one_they_fear said:

My comment was pertinent to the comments made herein. Yours was not. Were I to have said something to the effect that "against most people, Wolverine needn't even pop his claws", then your comeback would have been apropos.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@laflux said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@one_they_fear said:

My comment was pertinent to the comments made herein. Yours was not. Were I to have said something to the effect that "against most people, Wolverine needn't even pop his claws", then your comeback would have been apropos.

Cool :P

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine both rounds mostskilled highest damage output, comparable stats except for strength and best durability plus i think panthers over hyped i mean wolverine would've finished namor himself and actually finish the job, black panther had to be a p***y and look what happened namor survived i hope he gets his revenge

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jashro44

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

Wolverine both rounds mostskilled highest damage output, comparable stats except for strength and best durability plus i think panthers over hyped i mean wolverine would've finished namor himself and actually finish the job, black panther had to be a p***y and look what happened namor survived i hope he gets his revenge

What are you talking about? Black panther did fight Namor head on (it was when he showed those energy gauntlets and grenades) before black bolt killed him, and even before black bolt killed him black panther stabbed him in the chest just because. He's fought Namor twice before Hickmans run as well IIRC....And I am not sure why Namor is being used as a gauge here anyways. He has 0 fighting skills and he isn't as fast as black panther.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on the starting distance, Spider would still be able to web them. But overall, I see Black Panther winning this more often than not.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1- Panther

2- Spider-Man

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@planetcaptainamerica: There, There don't cry, If you don't like comic why are you on Comicvine?

Spidy gets wrecked without his Spider-Sense and Black Panther should be able to take out Wolverine from what I have seen.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: im not using it as guage and i know he did fight him but he should've finished him himself not get BB to scream thats like punching a guy in the face and hiding behind your mate with a shotgun

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: im not using it as guage and i know he did fight him but he should've finished him himself not get BB to scream thats like punching a guy in the face and hiding behind your mate with a shotgun

Namor did basically the same thing except instead of hiding behind black bolt he hid behind thanos army. He took a knee with Proxima and sent there army to Wakanda. And he wasn't hiding hence why he stabbed him with the knife. Black bolt was just willing to help.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Good thing I read this ... those cherry picked scans (especially the Cornellverine one!) were about to get a piece of my mind!

And welcome back static. I've been so sporadic on the Vine that I hadn't even noticed. Good to have you back man.

I think this battle is a toss up between Logan and T'Challa. I think Logan's been given such a raw deal the past 5 - 6 years in comic land that he's quickly being overlooked in these threads more an more.

Parker without his spider-sense ... sorry. I don't see it.

Good to see you, Super Soldier.

Those scans weren't meant to downplay Wolverine at all, but to let people like HighAccuser know that Panther is at least as fast as Wolverine is.

AZTERIX_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

BP or Wolvie

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

Good thing I read this ... those cherry picked scans (especially the Cornellverine one!) were about to get a piece of my mind!

And welcome back static. I've been so sporadic on the Vine that I hadn't even noticed. Good to have you back man.

I think this battle is a toss up between Logan and T'Challa. I think Logan's been given such a raw deal the past 5 - 6 years in comic land that he's quickly being overlooked in these threads more an more.

Parker without his spider-sense ... sorry. I don't see it.

Good to see you, Super Soldier.

Those scans weren't meant to downplay Wolverine at all, but to let people like HighAccuser know that Panther is at least as fast as Wolverine is.

I agree he is, possibly, as fast. Definitely as fast when on the HSH.

I don't think he's faster at all though based on those showings. Which were kinda cherry picked (I know you know, and realize you were making a point). Certainly not faster in the combat reflex department based on Logan's more impressive showings though definitely better overall at avoidance (which, let's face it, most martial heroes sans healing factor are).

I believe it is mostly because Panther just fights more intelligently. Logan is often reduced to a brawler with no brains to promote certain lesser known characters' abilities and / or highlight his healing factor (i.e. he, or rather his martial skill, jobs).

As to the scans;

First one, Wolverine basically underestimated Panther (guess the writer forgot they had already met in a contest of sorts) and bull charged all "roar and rar" headlong into an Aikido throw. Fair play. Fast indeed. Probably wouldn't have been that easy had they had a few more passes at one another.

Second scans, that was Cornellverine. Afraid of shaving. Shell shocked and gimped. Nuff said. Heck, even Panther commented how ineffective his fighting style was robbed of his healing factor.

Third scans, which were effectively their first meeting timeline wise, the contest ended with Panther pinned claws to face. Was in fact Panther who was questioning his own physicality against that of Logan's. Both suffered "swings and misses" in that encounter. I'd call it fairly even. If I had to call out one who got the upper hand though, it would be the bloke who had BP dead to rights before the Thing distracted.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71  Edited By Static Shock

I believe it is mostly because Panther just fights more intelligently. Logan is often reduced to a brawler with no brains to promote certain lesser known characters' abilities and / or highlight his healing factor (i.e. he, or rather his martial skill, jobs).

As to the scans;

First one, Wolverine basically underestimated Panther (guess the writer forgot they had already met in a contest of sorts) and bull charged all "roar and rar" headlong into an Aikido throw. Fair play. Fast indeed. Probably wouldn't have been that easy had they had a few more passes at one another.

Second scans, that was Cornellverine. Afraid of shaving. Shell shocked and gimped. Nuff said. Heck, even Panther commented how ineffective his fighting style was robbed of his healing factor.

Third scans, which were effectively their first meeting timeline wise, the contest ended with Panther pinned claws to face. Was in fact Panther who was questioning his own physicality against that of Logan's. Both suffered "swings and misses" in that encounter. I'd call it fairly even. If I had to call out one who got the upper hand though, it would be the bloke who had BP dead to rights before the Thing distracted.

I don't think that T'Challa is faster, either. But, they are definitely equal. It just that I've come across people that say Logan is faster than Panther, when this has not been shown in any of their encounters. I feel like people forget that T'Challa isn't a normal human, or don't really respect his character in comparison to other more popular characters. He's enhanced too, all across the board. In his fight with Iron Fist, the script confirms that Iron Fist was throwing punches (depicted by the energy trails of his Chi) faster than the human eye and that Panther was dodging each attack by jerking his head. If he can dodge attacks faster than humans can see them, the speed is definitely there, you know... I don't feel as if my scans are cherry picked, however. I'll give you the Cornellverine one. Seems like Wolverine isn't under normal conditions there.

In response to the last scan, T'Challa wasn't questioning his physicality. He was stated that Wolverine is, in fact, strong, but wondered if he was actually trying to kill him.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP easily.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther

Ben52580

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther and sorry guys, no Wolverine doesn't stand a chance.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided