Spider man VS Batman (NOT WHAT YOU THINK)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924

Imagine this: what if Spider man and Batman switched villains? Spidey is just swinging through NY, when all the sudden Joker appears and starts shooting. Or Bats is just doing routine patrol, when Rhino robs a bank. Who would be more effective at taking on the others villains?

Villains that have moved from Gotham to NY are,

Joker (just wants to kill people like always)

Clayface (rob some banks and whatnot)

Penguin (Has moved his gangs base of operations to New York in an effort to escape Batman)

Two face (Same as Penguin)

Bane (Wants to, quote on quote, "brake the Spider")

Poison Ivy (Is attempting to straight up overtake Central Park, and from there the rest of the City, killing all humans in the process)

Scarecrow (Left Gotham to escape Batman. Has his shop all setup and is looking to experiment on Spidey. What are you afraid of little Spider?)

Ra's al Ghul (Is looking into the possibility of Spider man taking over the League of Assassins as his heir)

Deathstroke (Ok not strictly a Bat villain but I couldn't resist. He was hired by, lets say Kingpin, to take Spidey out)

Villains that have moved from NY to Gotham are,

Green Goblin (looking to setup an Oscorp branch in Gotham, and overtake Wayne Industries. Batman has to both protect Wayne Industries from becoming overshadowed by Oscorp, as well as find proof of Osborns illegal activites and get him arrested. Battle with GG will most likely happen)

Doc Ock (Just looking to do whatever it is Doc Ock likes to do, but in Gotham)

Venom (Has decided to kill Batman)

Carnage (Just wants to kill people like always)

Kraven the Hunter (Has decided that Batman will make a great hunt)

Rhino (rob some banks and whatnot)

Electro (Same as Rhino)

Sandman (Same as Electro)

Kingpin (Is attempting to overtake the Gotham City underground and establish his empire. Will be in opposition to Black Mask, as well as Batman)

With the given circumstances, who does a better job of protecting his City? Batman and Spider man will each know everything about the others villains that is known to the general public, though they are perfectly capable of snooping around for info (I wouldn't be surprised if Batman has already done this previously, just in case these guys came to Gotham). Most importantly, Batman and Spider man CAN NOT cooperate with each other. Also, no Avengers/FF/JLA help. They. Are. Alone.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BringnIt

Been done. Parker has a way easier time overall, in my opinion. Not that he wouldn't have issues with, say, Ivy.

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By venomyak

Spidey beats every one except for Ivy maybe.

Bats has problems with sandman.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pooty

@BringnIt: @venomyak: How does Spidey beat Clayface? I don't think he can

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By venomyak

@pooty: Pete out smarts him.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pooty

@venomyak: Water wont work, electricity won't work, webbing wont work. the only reason bats beats him is because of PIS,CIS and even then he don't beat him. He just prevents Clayface from reaching his goal. Spidey can't beat him unless you can give a way.

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By venomyak

@pooty: Isn't he vulnerable to temperature based attacks.

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Malonius

I'd say Joker's the only thing that'll be new for Spider-man. He's fought gangsters and shapeshifters and people trying to possess his mind countless times. I don't think the Joker would find Peter's earnest self-sacrifice as intriguing as Batman's obsessive authoritarian righteousness, so he might just leave on his own.

Batman's also dealt with most of these type of characters before...though that's a lot of super-powers all at once to deal with. He better keep his utility belt stocked. If Doc Ock formed a Sinister Six and coached Electro and Sandman a little, they'd be very formidable foes for any superhero. Osborn and Kingpin working together could probably bring down Wayne Enterprises. That would be new for Batman. As far as I know, no ones ever gone after Wayne Enterprise before.

I can't call this fight. Spider-man and Batman would both eventually get the upperhand in their towns. That's how they roll...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By batkevin74

If Spider-Man can beat Sandman, he can beat Clayface! Peter will get him stuck in some wet cement or trick him into a centrifuge or flip him into a kiln.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pooty

@venomyak: Not that i know of and Peter has no temperature based attacks...... unless something has happened

@Malonius: @batkevin74: Spiderman nor batman should beat Sandman or clayface. They only win because they are written to win. But in a real world battle neither batman nor spiderman should beat sandman or clayface.

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By venomyak

@pooty: It would not be all that difficult for Pete to get his hands on some liquid nitrogen to stop Clayface. A 5th grader with a flamethrower could beat sandman by turning him to glass.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By batkevin74

@pooty: Batman Vs Clayface 1 (Basil before super powers) Batman smacks Basil in face

Batman Vs Clayface 1 (Basil with his piezzo-electric powers) Batman throws thermite grenade or uses a firehose or tags in Poison Ivy

Batman Vs Clayface 2 (Matt Hagan) Batman waits til Matt's clay power wear off and punches him in the face

Batman Vs Clayface 3 (Preston Payne) Avoids Preston's melty hand, coats him in foam and smacks him in the face

Batman Vs Clayface 4 (Sondra Fuller) She's the biggest threat but thermite grenades deal with her, so do hypersonics

Batman Vs Clayface 5 (Cassius Clay) Knockout gas, tranqilisers

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pooty

@venomyak: and Clayface will just stand there and let him hit him with liquid nitrogen? And liquid nitrogen nor a flamethrower are found at your local Home Depot. Only in comics is it "conveniently" around. And for your own amusement get some sand and put fire to it and see what happens? Hint: you won't get glass. also Sandman can disperse into a million directions before that happens.

@batkevin74: Batman only gets away with any of those things because Clayface is one of his main enemies. Clayface could easily become a glob and completely cover Bats suffocating him and hardening so bats can't move. In the real world Bats is killed.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By batkevin74

@pooty: In the real world a man made of clay or sand is a statue! :)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pooty

@batkevin74: touche my friend...touche

touche: an expression borrowed from French used 1)to admit that an opponent in an argument has made a good point 2)when someone has said a good comeback line

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By venomyak

@pooty: Spider-man could easily get liquid nitrogen from horizon labs. Usually when sandman gets hit by fire he turns into glass that's comic logic for you.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pooty

@venomyak: yeah comic logic is crazy. I remember He-Man rubbed sand so fast he turned it into a glass cage and trapped a giant scorpion in it..... man i miss those days lol

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Malonius

@pooty said:

@venomyak: Not that i know of and Peter has no temperature based attacks...... unless something has happened

@Malonius: @batkevin74: Spiderman nor batman should beat Sandman or clayface. They only win because they are written to win. But in a real world battle neither batman nor spiderman should beat sandman or clayface.

I agree. Spider-man has several villians with huge elemental powers that he shouldn't be able to beat. Electro, Hydroman, and Sandman (like you mentioned). The thing is, they're all stupid...luckily for Peter.

The realism problem for Batman is that he's a regular human being. There's no way a regular human being could have survived that much combat with superhumans. It kills me when they show Batman doing anything useful in a big Justice League brawl. He'd just die. Bruce needs an Iron Man level suit.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pooty

@Malonius: Bruce needs an Iron Man level suit.

The "White Tiger" who is Tchalla(black panther) step brother told Iron Man: "Tchalla could make a suit of armor that would destroy any armor you have. But he doesn't. Because he doesn't need it." If you give Batman armor that takes away the whole "man can be a hero without super powers".

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jaywray

@pooty said:

The "White Tiger" who is Tchalla(black panther) step brother told Iron Man: "Tchalla could make a suit of armor that would destroy any armor you have. But he doesn't. Because he doesn't need it." If you give Batman armor that takes away the whole "man can be a hero without super powers".

Just because a character says it, doesn't make it true.

And it's unlikely, even if you want to call Tchalla smarter (debatable but I actually agree with it) he still wouldn't be as good as Tony in building suits....

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ReVamp

@jaywray said:

Just because a character says it, doesn't make it true.

And it's unlikely, even if you want to call Tchalla smarter (debatable but I actually agree with it) he still wouldn't be as good as Tony in building suits....

He has the Vibranium suit but he's not always using it. That suit is extremely OP.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jaywray

@ReVamp: Just because the outer shell is Vibranium (which I'm sure Tony could also make a suit out off) doesn't mean everything inside of it is as durable.

I don't think Tchalla being slightly smarter is enough to beat Starts years upon years of experience in building the best suits on the planet.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Until T'Challa builts armors that take on Skyfathers and are so advanced they will still be used 500 years into the future, White Tiger can put a sock in it. It's not inconceivable that he could do that, but since he never has, that's just a cool bragging one-liner.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ReVamp

@jaywray said:

@ReVamp: Just because the outer shell is Vibranium (which I'm sure Tony could also make a suit out off) doesn't mean everything inside of it is as durable.

I don't think Tchalla being slightly smarter is enough to beat Starts years upon years of experience in building the best suits on the planet.

LOL. I never said he was creating an armor on the level of Iron Man. I was just saying that he built the Vibranium suit and that that suit was badass.

@Morpheus_ said:

Until T'Challa builts armors that take on Skyfathers and are so advanced they will still be used 500 years into the future, White Tiger can put a sock in it. It's not inconceivable that he could do that, but since he never has, that's just a cool bragging one-liner.

We be using feats in dis b*tch.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

Bats may have trouble...

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jaywray

@ReVamp said:

@jaywray said:

LOL. I never said he was creating an armor on the level of Iron Man. I was just saying that he built the Vibranium suit and that that suit was badass.

Wasn't saying you were ;D

But I agree with Morph, White Tiger's just tryna make his bro sound as cool as the other kids in the playground.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

@pooty said:

@BringnIt: @venomyak: How does Spidey beat Clayface? I don't think he can

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By pooty

@ReVamp: @jaywray: @Morpheus_: The reason I quoted White Tiger to the other guy is not who would make a better suit but that White Tiger was saying Tony needs a suit to be a super hero while Tchalla has honed himself into a super hero. Basically saying Tony aint crap without armor. And when it comes to robotics I think Hank Pym is severely underrated. Ultron and Vision are better than anything Tony or Tchalla or Doom have built. IMO

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Malonius

@pooty said:

Sure. "A man can be a hero without super powers", but realistically a man can't survive fighting superhumans over and over again without technological enhancements that essentially make them superhuman.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PikminMania

Spider-man would lose, Batman would protect the city more efficiently. Here's why:

1. Venom is no match for someone constantly armed with sonic batarangs, fire, and the like.
  2. Batman doesn't get so emotional, if he sees Sin Eater kill a man, he won't mope, he'll give a vicious bat beatdown.
  3. Similar to above, Spider-man gets too emotional. Does anyone really suspect that Joker couldn't f**k up Spider-man to the point of no return? When Gwen Stacy died, Spdier-man flipped, and still gets very emotional when someone mentions her. Joker would've killed her by tricking her with little babies, shot or raped her, and/or beat her to death with a crowbar.
  4. Spider-man isn't even close to Batman when it comes to detective skills. Riddler, Freeze, Joker, and many more Batman villains all use clues and such that helps Batman detect where they are hiding. Spider-man isn't as good as Bats, he probably wouldn't be able to solve the cases.
  5. I'd say just about all of the villains can be defeated thanks to Batman's gadget belt. His array of weaponry vastly outnumbers Spider-mans.
SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SexualLobster

Spiderman EASILY beats everyone except for Clayface or Ivy.

Bats loses to GG in a fight BUT would be able to expose Norman's illegal oporations.

Doc Ock Could beat him.. I give Batman a 6/10 majority though..

Venom wins. Unless by some CIS/PIS (Hey it's Batman, shouldn't be surprised) he figures out at random 'this guy's extremely vulnerable to sonics'. Even then Sonics don't mean automatic win. Venom 8/10 generously. (generous for Bats that is)

Carnage wins, no question, no debate.

6/10 for Batman.

Rhino.. Batman needs PIS/CIS to win.

Electro Fries Batman. 9/10.

Sandman Not sure how Batman;s freeze pellet things would affect him. Until I have proof they will affect Sandman, Sandman wins 10/10.

Kingpin Batman wins, and stops Kingpin.

jaywray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jaywray

@pooty said:

@ReVamp: @jaywray: @Morpheus_: The reason I quoted White Tiger to the other guy is not who would make a better suit but that White Tiger was saying Tony needs a suit to be a super hero while Tchalla has honed himself into a super hero. Basically saying Tony aint crap without armor. And when it comes to robotics I think Hank Pym is severely underrated. Ultron and Vision are better than anything Tony or Tchalla or Doom have built. IMO

To quote. "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist", and I agree Hank is massively underrated, and I do think Ultron and Vision are incredible, but they're not battle armour for a human to wear, which is what this off topic debate seems to be about.

Mind you we are going a bit too off topic, maybe continue this on a future thread if it comes up.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SexualLobster

@PikminMania said:

Spider-man would lose, Batman would protect the city more efficiently. Here's why:

1. Venom is no match for someone constantly armed with sonic batarangs, fire, and the like.
  2. Batman doesn't get so emotional, if he sees Sin Eater kill a man, he won't mope, he'll give a vicious bat beatdown.
  3. Similar to above, Spider-man gets too emotional. Does anyone really suspect that Joker couldn't f**k up Spider-man to the point of no return? When Gwen Stacy died, Spdier-man flipped, and still gets very emotional when someone mentions her. Joker would've killed her by tricking her with little babies, shot or raped her, and/or beat her to death with a crowbar.
  4. Spider-man isn't even close to Batman when it comes to detective skills. Riddler, Freeze, Joker, and many more Batman villains all use clues and such that helps Batman detect where they are hiding. Spider-man isn't as good as Bats, he probably wouldn't be able to solve the cases.
  5. I'd say just about all of the villains can be defeated thanks to Batman's gadget belt. His array of weaponry vastly outnumbers Spider-mans.

God.. you're so biased in every Batman v Spidey thread.

I don't wanna b*tch you out, but I can recognize you by how biased and well.. (debatably) wrong you are.

You're literally the only person in here that said this.

1. Batman isn't just gonna be like 'hey, I know somehow that this guy is vulnerable to these things, let's use them first, when I pretty much never use these things first' Even when those things are used, they aren't automatic wins. This has been proven time and time again to you in MULTIPLE THREADS.

2. Okay.. waiting to see the relevance..?

3. Well, Gwen Stacy isn't there, and the Joker isn't killing her. Stop giving hypothetical situations for Spiderman to lose, that's not the OP. And you worked against yourself stating how when Spidey did 'flip' he pummeled GG almost to DEATH. Doing that to the Joker would be a fraction of the difficulty.

4. okay.. Fair enough, but this isn't 'whos a better detective' thread, now is it?

5. Yup. True. But you don't need in terms of 'weapons' to defeat Penguin, Joker, or any other people.

Honestly, if you're going to argue in a biased 'fanboy' fashion. Please don't reply.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

I think if scarecrow got him with the fear gas, peter is done for, and this may just be ignorance coming into play but peter is human, that's what stan lee wanted and(as i said may be ignorance involved) he kept up that quota. Joker might also get to him, but that's improbable(maybe). And this is good for comics, but being a human, makes peter a P***y compared to batman. Batman with enough prep should be able to take most spider-man villains because most of them have a weakness, and Bats is good at utilizing weakness's. This whole post is filled with inference and ignorance, so don't judge my opinion to harshly.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PikminMania

@SexualLobster said:

@PikminMania said:

God.. you're so biased in every Batman v Spidey thread.

I don't wanna b*tch you out, but I can recognize you by how biased and well.. (debatably) wrong you are.

You're literally the only person in here that said this.

1. Batman isn't just gonna be like 'hey, I know somehow that this guy is vulnerable to these things, let's use them first, when I pretty much never use these things first' Even when those things are used, they aren't automatic wins. This has been proven time and time again to you in MULTIPLE THREADS.

2. Okay.. waiting to see the relevance..?

3. Well, Gwen Stacy isn't there, and the Joker isn't killing her. Stop giving hypothetical situations for Spiderman to lose, that's not the OP. And you worked against yourself stating how when Spidey did 'flip' he pummeled GG almost to DEATH. Doing that to the Joker would be a fraction of the difficulty.

4. okay.. Fair enough, but this isn't 'whos a better detective' thread, now is it?

5. Yup. True. But you don't need in terms of 'weapons' to defeat Penguin, Joker, or any other people.

Honestly, if you're going to argue in a biased 'fanboy' fashion. Please don't reply.

I'm the only one that mentioned this because I'm the only one that is actually saying who could protect a city better with these villains.

1. Batman uses sonic batarangs when he is being defeated quite a bit actually. It wouldn't be shocking that in the midst of Venom about to finish Batman off, Bruce whips out some of those.
  2. Spider-man's villains aren't scary, they are just powerful. They never really try to kill, they just try to get away with the crime they're committing by threatening to kill. Batman's villains aim for death, that is something that Spider-man would not be prepared for, and considering that he gets really sad and loses concentration when someone he doesn't know dies, imagine if people are dying left and right by many villains.
  3. This is why I'm the only one who suggested this. Everyone is talking about who would be able to defeat the villains, Spidey or Batman? The question the OP proposed was who could protect the city better. Spider-man would need those skills to protect the city so he could take out Joker, Riddler, etc. but those are skills he does not posses. So he would have a much harder time finding the criminals. Batman on the other hand wouldn't have a hard time at all, most of Spider-man's villains call him out looking for a fight, and aren't very strategic. And sure, Batman may lose the first fight against Ock, but next time he'll be ready. As for Spider-man, he won't even know where to find Joker, let alone defeat him.
  4. You do need to know what they are like. Most of the time Batman catches criminals like Penguin is because he knows Cobblepot so well that he would know what he'd be up to. Spider-man doesn't really need to know his villains that well, they are for the most part basic villains with powers. 5/9 of the villains mentioned in the OP have average intelligence. Ivy, Clayface, and Penguin are the only ones who aren't strategic masters fir the Bat villains, and 2/3 of them are Bats most powerful enemies anyway.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sandiego008

@Soothing_Sounds said:

I think if scarecrow got him with the fear gas, peter is done for, and this may just be ignorance coming into play but peter is human, that's what stan lee wanted and(as i said may be ignorance involved) he kept up that quota. Joker might also get to him, but that's improbable(maybe). And this is good for comics, but being a human, makes peter a P***y compared to batman. Batman with enough prep should be able to take most spider-man villains because most of them have a weakness, and Bats is good at utilizing weakness's. This whole post is filled with inference and ignorance, so don't judge my opinion to harshly.

Peter has fought through his fears before as one of his opponents is mysterio ... so doing this is not new to him ... whether he can do it against scarecrows gas is debatable ... but he has faced his fears before iirc.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#37  Edited By Strider1992

Well the only 2 Bat villains Spidey is gonna have trouble with is Posion Ivy and DeathStroke(due to his poor track record of going 1v1 with skilled H2H characters).

Batman on the other hand is in deep trouble! I don't know if he could beat Osborn(I'm assuming its Norman) I think it could go either way there. Doc Ock he could take. Venom slaughters him. Carnage slaughters him. I think he could take Kraven with some difficulty. He might be able to outsmart Rhino (he ain't the brightest spark) but if it comes down to a brawl he's done for 50/50. Electro wins with some difficulty. Sandman wins. Batman kicks his burger munching ass!

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kajitatsu

The Batman villains are just nerfed and less interesting versions of Spider-man's, with the exception of Deathstroke. Batman is a peak human, fighting villains with superhuman abilities that overcome the Bat gadgets easily. Current Spider-man has no trouble with being at an all time high in terms of skills and experience, he's already faced his greatest fears and he won't give in. Batman's got trouble with the Goblin, Ock, Venom, Carnage, Rhino, Electro and Sandman. Keep in mind that a third of the time Spider-man has to come up with a plan to fight his villains, he'll get beaten in the first encounter against someone that's too dangerous.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By batkevin74

Okay let's break it down

Batman Vs Green Goblin: Bruce & Norman run in similar circles. Similar interests, but Bruce has a bigger wallet. Batman Vs Green Goblin sure GG is stronger but he's a brawler. Batman does martial arts for a living! One outstretched Goblin arm and snap!

Batman Vs Doc Ock: The doc's smart, but he's a fat guy with a bad haircut in a portable mechanical hammock! And recently he was in a coccoon thing with no arms just octo-arms. Batman may not be able to break the metal but he can knock him unconcious

Batman Vs Kraven the Hunter: Would make an awesome story. Kraven's like Catman, he's good but not quite Batman

I'll do the others but I just looked at the time and I'm late for work! Damn you Comicvine.......

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PikminMania

@kajitatsu said:

The Batman villains are just nerfed and less interesting versions of Spider-man's, with the exception of Deathstroke. Batman is a peak human, fighting villains with superhuman abilities that overcome the Bat gadgets easily. Current Spider-man has no trouble with being at an all time high in terms of skills and experience, he's already faced his greatest fears and he won't give in. Batman's got trouble with the Goblin, Ock, Venom, Carnage, Rhino, Electro and Sandman. Keep in mind that a third of the time Spider-man has to come up with a plan to fight his villains, he'll get beaten in the first encounter against someone that's too dangerous.

How are Spider-man's villains like Batman's at all? Also, you really think Electro is a more interesting character than Riddler?

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kajitatsu

@PikminMania: Joker and Carnage just want to kill people. Kingpin and Penguin run their own gangs. Clayface and Sandman are very similar, Sandman does it better in my opinion. Bane and Venom are the archvillains, Venom owns Bane. I was generalising when I said they are less interesting, not all of them but I prefer the stories and histories of the Spider villains.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sandiego008

@venomyak said:

@pooty: It would not be all that difficult for Pete to get his hands on some liquid nitrogen to stop Clayface. A 5th grader with a flamethrower could beat sandman by turning him to glass.

Then you get to fight this ... not really beating sandman anyway but BFR'ing him w/ water or wind.

No Caption Provided

IIRC ... if you break him as glass he controls the glass pieces like the sand ... so yea enjoy that fight.

Clayface on the other hand could be frozen and (maybe) heated to become hard.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PikminMania

@kajitatsu said:

@PikminMania: Joker and Carnage just want to kill people. Kingpin and Penguin run their own gangs. Clayface and Sandman are very similar, Sandman does it better in my opinion. Bane and Venom are the archvillains, Venom owns Bane. I was generalising when I said they are less interesting, not all of them but I prefer the stories and histories of the Spider villains.

Even then that is a huge generalization with the villains. Spider-man/Batman proved that grouping Joker and Carnage in the same group is an insult to the clown prince of crime.