• 177 results
#1 Posted by Doomnaut (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

Batman Family: Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl (Cain), Red Robin, Catwoman, and Red Hood

Wolverine/Black Panther

Scenario 1

Win by death or knockout

No prep

Morals on

616 and Pre-New 52 versions

Wolverine has his healing factor

Pre-King of the Dead Black Panther

Scenario 2

Win by death or knockout

No prep

Bloodlust on

616 and Pre-New 52 versions

Wolverine has his healing factor

Pre-King of the Dead Black Panther

Setting

Who wins?

#2 Edited by laflux (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomnaut

Is it Back in Black Peter Parker, as shown by the pic?

#3 Posted by TheMagicStik (984 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking Wolverine and BP, I'm not sure if anybody in the Bat family really has a chance against Spiderman but unkillable Wolverine + near Spidey level Black Panther can probably do it.

#4 Edited by Doomnaut (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@doomnaut

No, but he is wearing the Symbiote Suit for this fight.

#5 Edited by Experio (8705 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Symbiot Spider-man the one being used? Though I doubt it would make a difference, the Bat-family seem to have the numbers.

#6 Posted by laflux (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomnaut said:

@laflux said:

@doomnaut

Okay.

#7 Edited by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd side with Wolverine and Black Panther for the majority in both rounds. Almost everybody in the Batman family is going to get one shotted or taken out laughably easily by either Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Black Panther.. With morals on in round 1, I think Logan and T'Challa have the means to beat Spider-Man if they work together well. They have both blitzed Peter on occasion and have had their speed complimented by him, and they should be able to keep up with him even better speed wise due to combined numbers. They both can soak Parker's blunt force trauma due to the healing factor/adamantium skeleton and vibranium suit they are rocking. Peter would most likely try for incap via his webbing or the environment, but I think Black Panther and Wolverine working together as a team can avoid it with their respective weapons and deal out the damage necessary to drop Pete. Round 2 is a definite win for Black Panther and Wolverine in my opinion. Most of the Bat family will be one shotted again as in Round. A bloodlusted Spider-Man has a tendency to avoid webbing use, and try to brawl up close and deal damage on his enemies. That is a problem when dealing with Logan and T'Challa since they have the means to soak all the blunt force trauma, and Parker can't soak energy daggers/anti metal claws, or adamantium claws when these two come at him close range. After a good fight, Black Panther and Wolverine win round 2 as well.

#8 Posted by laflux (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Peter.

#9 Posted by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

I'll go with Peter.

Spider fanboy :D

#10 Edited by _slim_ (13028 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting.

#11 Posted by Fallschirmjager (11700 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

This is interesting assuming that this is black panther with the heart shaped herb, vibranium suit, energy daggers, and anti-metal claws. i'm not going to comment on the out come because I think its close but it is probably worth noting the fight takes place in Gotham encase anyone didn't notice. Meaning the bat family does have a location advantage.

#14 Posted by Fallschirmjager (11700 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by laflux (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

I'll go with Peter.

I'll put an explanation later, but I think the number of combatants favors Peter. I think people may be seeing the battle as a Wolverine and BP vs Peter, in which case Peter losing is reasonable (and something I'd actually agree with in most cases).

#16 Posted by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

@laflux said:

I'll go with Peter.

I'll put an explanation later, but I think the number of combatants favors Peter. I think people may be seeing the battle as a Wolverine and BP vs Peter, in which case Peter losing is reasonable (and something I'd actually agree with in most cases).

I don't see the Bat family being much of a factor to be honest. Batman, Red Robin, Catwoman, Red Hood, and Batgirl would get one shotted by a bloodlusted Spider-Man, and would fair pretty horribly against Wolverine and Black Panther. Maybe they can do some damage morals on, but not really bloodlusted.

#17 Posted by Jhaigo99 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine can't be really beaten by anyone here but Spider-Man but him and T'Challa could take Pete down and after that I feel like the Bat-Family won't be able to handle them cos I'm pretty sure they have no way of taking out Wolverine besides maybe KOing him but that'll take too long and then black Panther would be able to step in and destroy them all.

#18 Posted by Doomnaut (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#19 Posted by patrat18 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

You limited the Bat family like a mf. Spiderman should take this.

#20 Posted by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

Not with Black Panther and Wolverine here.

#21 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

How is the bat family limited?

#22 Edited by patrat18 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@patrat18 said:

The only thing they have here is stealth, which is useless because Wolverine can pick up their scent, Panther can also, Spiderman's spider sense would stop that automatically.

#23 Posted by patrat18 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

Even with them he takes this.

#24 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine/Black Panther for the majority. Bat family is basically a non factor, and I don't see Pete taking down both Logan and T'Challa

#25 Edited by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44 said:

@patrat18 said:

The only thing they have here is stealth, which is useless because Wolverine can pick up their scent, Panther can also, Spiderman's spider sense would stop that automatically.

I don't really see how that limits them? Just because they don't have as many options as the other characters here doesn't mean they are limited.

#26 Posted by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

Nope.

#27 Posted by dondave (27203 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

This is interesting assuming that this is black panther with the heart shaped herb, vibranium suit, energy daggers, and anti-metal claws. i'm not going to comment on the out come because I think its close but it is probably worth noting the fight takes place in Gotham encase anyone didn't notice. Meaning the bat family does have a location advantage.

#28 Posted by patrat18 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@patrat18 said:

@jashro44 said:

@patrat18 said:

I don't really see how that limits them? Just because they don't have as many options as the other characters here doesn't mean they are limited.

They are. No prep, no knowledge? come on.

#29 Edited by patrat18 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

Nope.

Round 2? YUP.

#30 Posted by OreoAssassin (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine/BP for round 1

Spidey takes round 2

#31 Posted by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

Nope.

Round 2? YUP.

Parker being bloodlusted even puts him at a disadvantage.

#32 Posted by patrat18 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

Nope.

Round 2? YUP.

Parker being bloodlusted even puts him at a disadvantage.

We already established this not really.

#33 Posted by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: No you didn't. The few instances in which Parker has been bloodlusted, he's more often than not tried to fight his enemies up close and forgone webbing. This is a problem considering that getting a incap on Black Panther and Wolverine at the same time with webbing while they were coming at him was already going to be extremely difficult. Both of these guys have blizted him before and have the means to keep up with him in close quarters combat. They can soak all the blunt force trauma Parker wants to give due to the adamantium skeleton/healing factor and vibranium suit, and they only need one or two good hits with the adamantium claws and energy daggers/ anti metal claws to drop Spider-Man for good.

#34 Posted by patrat18 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: No you didn't. The few instances in which Parker has been bloodlusted, he's more often than not tried to fight his enemies up close and forgone webbing. This is a problem considering that getting a incap on Black Panther and Wolverine at the same time with webbing while they were coming at him was already going to be extremely difficult. Both of these guys have blizted him before and have the means to keep up with him in close quarters combat. They can soak all the blunt force trauma Parker wants to give due to the adamantium skeleton/healing factor and vibranium suit, and they only need one or two good hits with the adamantium claws and energy daggers/ anti metal claws to drop Spider-Man for good.

Again you cannot limit Spidey and his webbing. He will use it to take out these two. He has more than enough agility in him to dodge anything these two throw at him. All those daggers, claws ect are meaningless when they can't hit their mark. These two can only take so much damage until they get knocked out.

#35 Edited by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Again you cannot limit Spidey and his webbing. He will use it to take out these two. He has more than enough agility in him to dodge anything these two throw at him. All those daggers, claws ect are meaningless when they can't hit their mark. These two can only take so much damage until they get knocked out.

There is no limit to the webbing, but Spider-Man has a tendency to not use it while bloodlusted and brawl. Even then, getting them both webbed up at the same time while they are both coming at him is going to be extremely hard. They can't touch him? You know that is completely false mate. Both Black Panther and Wolverine have blitzed Peter on multiple occasions and they can do it again. They only need one or two good stabs with respective weapons to drop him. Logan and T'Challa's consistent feats show that Parker isn't bringing enough blunt force to bring them down.

#36 Posted by patrat18 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

There is no limit to the webbing, but Spider-Man has a tendency to not use it while bloodlusted and brawl. Even then, getting them both webbed up at the same time while they are both coming at him is going to be extremely hard. They can't touch him? You know that is completely false mate. Both Black Panther and Wolverine have blitzed Peter on multipleoccasions and they can do it again. They only need one or two good stabs with respective weapons to drop him. Logan and T'Challa's consistent feats show that Parker isn't bringing enough blunt force to bring them down.

Where do you get this from? Scans of this? Wyldsong already established the whole Spider sense thing in the last thread.

#37 Posted by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

There is no limit to the webbing, but Spider-Man has a tendency to not use it while bloodlusted and brawl. Even then, getting them both webbed up at the same time while they are both coming at him is going to be extremely hard. They can't touch him? You know that is completely false mate. Both Black Panther and Wolverine have blitzed Peter on multipleoccasions and they can do it again. They only need one or two good stabs with respective weapons to drop him. Logan and T'Challa's consistent feats show that Parker isn't bringing enough blunt force to bring them down.

Where do you get this from? Scans of this? Wyldsong already established the whole Spider sense thing in the last thread.

His fight with a woman who angered him to the point where he noted all he wanted to do was kill her. One of the few times he has ever been bloodlusted. All he did was go for a flurry of punches. Even then, webbing up both Black Panther and Wolverine at the same when they are both coming at him with their speed is going to be ridiculously hard, and they have the means to cut the webbing with ease using their weapons. Like I said, they both have a consistent history of tagging Peter, T'Challa has even done it after Peter underwent his training. There is nothing to show that they can't tag him like they already have, they can soak all his blunt force trauma at close range, and they only need one or two stabs for Peter to be done for.

#38 Edited by Shawnbaby (9347 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomnaut said:

@laflux said:

@doomnaut

The Symbiote makes no difference here. Despite what a lot of people believe...it never enhanced Peter's physical stats at all. Theoretically, it did provide him with limitless webbing...but Peter typically carries more than enough webbing on him (he really ever only runs out due to plot reasons). In actuality, by putting him in the symbiote you are limiting Peter's options a lot.

#39 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3706 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel that The Bat family is at a huge disadvantage here in speed, strength, and durability. I would say add Deathstroke just to give them a small chance but then it would just be DS, Bruce, and Cain vs Peter, Logan and T'Challa which is still unfair.

Maybe add... A lot more people to the bats team that are just cannon fodder or a few more highly skilled people.

#40 Edited by patrat18 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

His fight with a woman who angered him to the point where he noted all he wanted to do was kill her. One of the few times he has ever been bloodlusted. All he did was go for a flurry of punches. Even then, webbing up both Black Panther and Wolverine at the same when they are both coming at him with their speed is going to be ridiculously hard, and they have the means to cut the webbing with ease using their weapons. Like I said, they both have a consistent history of tagging Peter, T'Challa has even done it after Peter underwent his training. There is nothing to show that they can't tag him like they already have, they can soak all his blunt force trauma at close range, and they only need one or two stabs for Peter to be done for.

Key word ONE. Spidey can distance himself from them. He doesn't need to because he has faced stronger, and faster opponents while in close combat, and still manage to succeed. All he has to do is sling shot Wolverine, and take out Panther, than it will be a Wolverine vs Spiderman fight which we all know who the winner to that battle is.

#41 Posted by patrat18 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel that The Bat family is at a huge disadvantage here in speed, strength, and durability. I would say add Deathstroke just to give them a small chance but then it would just be DS, Bruce, and Cain vs Peter, Logan and T'Challa which is still unfair.

Maybe add... A lot more people to the bats team that are just cannon fodder or a few more highly skilled people.

Exactly. "Round 2 to no prep Bloodlusted" what exactly is the Bat family supposed to do.

#42 Edited by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine solos?

#43 Posted by Shawnbaby (9347 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan and T'challa aren't teamed with Parker. They have to fight each other as well as the Bat Family. And while the Bat Family are at a disadvantage when it comes to stats...they do have gear and numbers on their side.

#44 Posted by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Key word ONE. Spidey can distance himself from them. He doesn't need to because he has faced stronger, and faster opponents while in close combat, and still manage to succeed. All he has to do is sling shot Wolverine, and take out Panther, than it will be a Wolverine vs Spiderman fight which we all know who the winner to that battle is.

Wolverine and Black Panther have faced stronger opponents in combat (Iron Man and Grey Hulk), and have still been able to win. They should be able to win here by your logic. Black Panther's and Wolverine's combined speed is too much for Parker to get too much distance. Even then, the OP doesn't name a starting distance, so the rules say that we assume that they start right next to each other. Spider-Man can't take out Panther in this situation. He isn't bringing enough blunt force trauma to do so, and has Wolverine coming at him at the same time. All they need is one good hit with their weapons, and Spider-Man gets dropped.

#45 Edited by Shawnbaby (9347 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine solos?

Wolverine has a losing record against Spider-Man alone...he isn't soloing here.

#46 Edited by Shawnbaby (9347 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Wolverine and Black Panther have faced stronger opponents in combat (Iron Man and Grey Hulk), and have still been able to win. They should be able to win here by your logic. Black Panther's and Wolverine's combined speed is too much for Parker to get too much distance. Even then, the OP doesn't name a starting distance, so the rules say that we assume that they start right next to each other. Spider-Man can't take out Panther in this situation. He isn't bringing enough blunt force trauma to do so, and has Wolverine coming at him at the same time. All they need is one good hit with their weapons, and Spider-Man gets dropped.

Actually the rules say they start "Close". That doesn't mean "right next to each other"

#47 Edited by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Actually the rules say they start "Close". That doesn't mean "right next to each other"

Oh, thanks for the clarification mate.

#48 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (4678 posts) - - Show Bio

Symbiote Spider-Man

#49 Posted by patrat18 (6831 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@patrat18 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Lol i just noticed Spidey has the venom suit. Oh he takes this to the bank for sure. What's stopping Spidey from pulling that mask off Panthers head and one shotting him? The symbiote enhances Spidey even further so i'm pretty sure he has the striking power to take them down. Spidey is faster than both of them, he can dodge multiple enemy's at one time, that was the purpose of my statement.

#50 Posted by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanralphio said:

Wolverine solos?

Wolverine has a losing record against Spider-Man alone...he isn't soloing here.

Have they actually had any scuffles that ended in a "win" for either side? Most of their encounters I can recall are open ended.