#1 Edited by Super_Buck (1586 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

Batman/Captain America/Batgirl

Conditions

• Spider-Man has Morals Off.
  • The Team has Morals Off and Bloodlusted.
  • The Team is knowledgeable on Spider-Man
  • Fight is in the middle of New York City. Plenty populated. At night.
  • Fight ends in a knock out or kill.

#2 Posted by Ohgma_Infinium (258 posts) - - Show Bio

1 week. then batman solos

#3 Posted by Super_Buck (1586 posts) - - Show Bio

1 week. then batman solos

They aren't exactly prepping, they're just watching him. Gaining some knowledge. Standard gear though.

#4 Posted by Ohgma_Infinium (258 posts) - - Show Bio

well idk if spidy can handle the 3-some, they r team players so spidy would have trouble.

#5 Posted by 106me (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

well idk if spidy can handle the 3-some, they r team players so spidy would have trouble.

Peter's stats are far greater than anything team has to offer.

#6 Posted by Wolverine08 (41014 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna be honest if I understand the OP, the team is essentially prepped here. With a morals off Batman present, I think Bruce will put it together that engaging Peter in a melee fight will just get him killed. Morals off, he'd probably use something like boom tubes.

#7 Edited by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't really fair to Peter....The team is morals off while he is morals on and they are fighting in a populated area meaning he has to protect civilians while fighting all 3 of them at once. Additionally Peter will always hold back on captain america due to his hero worship of him.

#8 Posted by laflux (15285 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

This isn't really fair to Peter....The team is morals off while he is morals on and they are fighting in a populated area meaning he has to protect civilians while fighting all 3 of them at once. Additionally Peter will always hold back on captain america due to his hero worship of him.

Even, Morals off, are the team going to resort to using tactics like that. I agree Spider-Man loses though.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Wyldsong (5376 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kind of setup for Spidey to fail here...

#11 Edited by THORSON (2357 posts) - - Show Bio

JESUS CHRIST!!!!

#12 Posted by THORSON (2357 posts) - - Show Bio

SPIDER man kills batman then gets knocked out by cap via shield. Batgirl is will just be a cheerleader.

#13 Posted by TDK_1997 (14680 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty unfair for Peter. He has to protect civilians while he is against three bloodlusted prepped characters that are going out with any means to put him down. And he will go down almost quickly I must say.

#14 Edited by w0nd (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man barely handled cap in civil war and that was because cap knew his moves, if they all have 1 week to watch him isnt that overkill? I main batgirl herself is deadly

#15 Posted by Super_Buck (1586 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohgma_infinium: @laflux: @w0nd: @thorson: @tdk_1997: @wyldsong: @jashro44:

OP is edited!

Spider-Man has no morals.

Gonna be honest if I understand the OP, the team is essentially prepped here. With a morals off Batman present, I think Bruce will put it together that engaging Peter in a melee fight will just get him killed. Morals off, he'd probably use something like boom tubes.

Actually, I already said they aren't prepped in the second comment. They're just knowledgeable, but I edited that in the OP.

#16 Posted by laflux (15285 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man kills them.....

#17 Posted by Super_Buck (1586 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man in this setup.

#19 Posted by laflux (15285 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals is the only thing which saves Cap from being beaten badly by Spider-Man.

Cass's body reading can't keep up with Deathstroke because he's a metahuman. Spider-Man is no different, and he has a Spider-Sense on top of that

Batman's week of studying isn't going to be enough. Kraven is a physically superior foe to Peter all round, with more lethal (if less restrictive gear), who has studied Peter consistently, and the only really fares well with Prep

Honestly, the team will be lucky to take a round, let only a Majority.

#20 Edited by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Cass's body reading can't keep up with Deathstroke because he's a metahuman. Spider-Man is no different, and he has a Spider-Sense on top of that

Batman's week of studying isn't going to be enough. Kraven is a physically superior foe to Peter all round, with more lethal (if less restrictive gear), who has studied Peter consistently, and the only really fares well with Prep

Cassandras body reading doesn't work on Slade because he can control every twitch in his body. Its not because he is a meta human.

#21 Posted by laflux (15285 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@laflux said:

Cassandras body reading doesn't work on Slade because he can control every twitch in his body. Its not because he is a meta human.

Fair enough. I still stand by my overall statement though.

#22 Edited by Wyldsong (5376 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:

@laflux said:

Yes and yes.

#23 Posted by Super_Buck (1586 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I think Cassie will be the hardest to keep up with, but how does Spider-Man counter the trios nerve strikes? He's far from untouchable here.

#24 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: I think Cassie will be the hardest to keep up with, but how does Spider-Man counter the trios nerve strikes? He's far from untouchable here.

Nerve strikes require precision. Its much easier for Peter to just punch there heads off than it is to land a nerve strike.

Its not impossible seeing as how cap has done it before but I view it as unlikely.

#25 Posted by w0nd (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@ohgma_infinium: @laflux: @w0nd: @thorson: @tdk_1997: @wyldsong: @jashro44:

OP is edited!

Spider-Man has no morals.

@wolverine08 said:

Actually, I already said they aren't prepped in the second comment. They're just knowledgeable, but I edited that in the OP.

ok well if they are knowledgable thats all it took for cap to hold his own against him, it wasnt even a matter of spiderman not trying, he just didnt know how to counter him, if it wasnt for his new suit with waldos he might not have landed that hit

#26 Posted by reaverlation (15540 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter

#27 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

ok well if they are knowledgable thats all it took for cap to hold his own against him, it wasnt even a matter of spiderman not trying, he just didnt know how to counter him, if it wasnt for his new suit with waldos he might not have landed that hit

Spider-man in that fight was morally conflicted. We even see after the battle he webbed caps shield to a wall and watched him grab it. He didn't want to fight cap.

#28 Posted by Stormdriven (4815 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter

#29 Posted by Super_Buck (1586 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: It seems that way, but people as skilled as this trio do nerve strikes like its second nature. I can't recall an instance where they struggle to do a nerve strike. Everyone here is as fast as Cap and just as skilled if not more skilled than Cap. With numbers, don't you think their chances are higher? They are the bloodlusted ones also. I wouldn't say its a stomp.

#30 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: It seems that way, but people as skilled as this trio do nerve strikes like its second nature. I can't recall an instance where they struggle to do a nerve strike. Everyone here is as fast as Cap and just as skilled if not more skilled than Cap. With numbers, don't you think their chances are higher? They are the bloodlusted ones also. I wouldn't say its a stomp.

It is a possibility however it would be difficult. During new ways to die when bullseye tossed glass at Peter and multiple men of Norman osborn shot at him his spider-sense told him how to re angle his body so none of his vital organs were hit.

#31 Posted by Super_Buck (1586 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by Night4345 (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man stomps.

#33 Posted by GoldGoblin (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider man should take it 7/10

#34 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5013 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey slaughters

#35 Posted by OreoAssassin (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#36 Posted by w0nd (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@w0nd said:

Spider-man in that fight was morally conflicted. We even see after the battle he webbed caps shield to a wall and watched him grab it. He didn't want to fight cap.

yes but his comments during the fight also suggest that cap was a formidable opponent. now add two more people to that fight, one with more training, and the other with more training plus the ability to know what a person will do before they do it. it's not so much spidr-man can't beat these people, but all at the same time is kind of over kill.

#37 Posted by Wolverine08 (41014 posts) - - Show Bio
@wyldsong said:
@jashro44 said:

@laflux said:

Yes and yes.

Pft, Spider nut huggers.

#38 Posted by CaptainMarvelThunder (952 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way but I think Spiderman would win due to morals being off.

#39 Posted by christianrapper (944 posts) - - Show Bio

you have to be able to hit someone to do a nerve strike. with morals off spidey will just web them all up and punch their heads off.

#40 Posted by Experio (15260 posts) - - Show Bio

Parker

#41 Posted by jashro44 (20718 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd said:

@jashro44 said:

@w0nd said:

yes but his comments during the fight also suggest that cap was a formidable opponent. now add two more people to that fight, one with more training, and the other with more training plus the ability to know what a person will do before they do it. it's not so much spidr-man can't beat these people, but all at the same time is kind of over kill.

Sure but there is a difference between a morals on spider-man and a morals off spider-man. Also cap had studied Peters moves and when he did something unexpected (the iron spider-legs) he tagged cap. He hasn't studied spider-man post way of the spider so his moves have probably changed.

#42 Posted by comicace3 (4533 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey 6-7/10 don't f*ck with a morals off spidey.

#43 Posted by sync1 (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson said:

SPIDER man kills batman then gets knocked out by cap via shield. Batgirl is will just be a cheerleader.

Cassandra would beat cap's ass.

#44 Posted by Parryboy (1036 posts) - - Show Bio

Some certain guy will pull out bug spray from his prep time belt and goes all out

#45 Posted by Stormdriven (4815 posts) - - Show Bio

@parryboy said:

Some certain guy will pull out bug spray from his prep time belt and goes all out

This is comic Bats, not Adam West

#46 Posted by TJSH96 (830 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman, effortless curbstomp.

#47 Posted by pikachumonster (3100 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, how is this a curbstomp?

#48 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5013 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, how is this a curbstomp?

Because you have a morals off Spiderman whose vastly physically superior to the 3 peak humans. Its the equivalent of putting 3 chihuahua's in the ring with a pit bull. The question should be how isn't this a curbstomp?

#49 Posted by pikachumonster (3100 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub: Chihuahuas? I agree Spiderman is physically superior.. But it's not going to be just a slugfest imo

#50 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5440 posts) - - Show Bio

The team may have a chance at winning, but if it's Parker with morals off who was beating the living crap out of Kingpin, then it's a huge challenge.