Spidy stomps with or without prep

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kaine_17 said:

I dont see how batman can beat someone with SUPER STRENGTH that doest have a weakness to kill his powers

He does have a weakness here... and it's called Batman. ;)

kaine_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arguably a battle between the two most popular heroes of DC and Marvel..

No doubt this thread never stops getting bumped...

IdoMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

IdoMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1607  Edited By IdoMaster
Avatar image for _c0micfansupreme_
_C0micFanSupreme_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beautifulrevery said:

Since Spider sense is such a closely guarded secret known only by peter himself, aunt may, MJ, and Tony in the Marvel Universe(I do believe) then that's the deciding factor here that will give the victory to Spidey in a close battle

Spider-sense can be thrown off by smoke ..... so a simple smoke pellet (even if Batman doesn't know about SS) can make that less of a problem ....

True and even though pete has a advantage physically batman is still 10000000x the better fighter and tactician

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1609  Edited By Comicdude360
_C0micFanSupreme_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_C0micFanSupreme_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter should just shoot Bruce in the face...pretty sure he won't prep for that :P

uhhh negative

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I_Aint_bias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@society619: @jashro44: You Must not Heard him right two week Prep that means batman can go to Gotham and get his big gear by then also Batman wins batman wins by a Easy Stomp also if pete going to shoot people in the face that means batman can throw a tracker on his suit find out where he lives and beat him up as human Peter with only avg Super Strength but still Batman with more then 1sec prep time is Dangerous for the Fact Batman is Past Human Peak he lift and carry thing a avg human wont be able to

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1615  Edited By senglord

@paragonnate: @kaine_17: @jehtblu:

I have PMed @nickzambuto about the stipulations. What Batman has repeatedly uses in his own series Pre 52 is not BS. He does not use Brainiac tech and Insider suits regularly. He does have flying augmentation suits and Exo suits. This was true Pre 52 against powerful superhumans. More so now. Two weeks will have Batman in either a suit or vehicle to deal with someone of Spider-man's stats. The assumption of two weeks prep equals standard gear for Batman is fan wank. Seen too many times on Spiderman vs Iron Man threads or Spiderman vs Thor with prep. Or the idea that a Spiderman has a chance with as as against Hulk without PIS or plot armor.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@society619: @jashro44: You Must not Heard him right two week Prep that means batman can go to Gotham and get his big gear by then also Batman wins batman wins by a Easy Stomp also if pete going to shoot people in the face that means batman can throw a tracker on his suit find out where he lives and beat him up as human Peter with only avg Super Strength but still Batman with more then 1sec prep time is Dangerous for the Fact Batman is Past Human Peak he lift and carry thing a avg human wont be able to

the lack of period for some reason makes it hard to tell wether or not you are trolling...

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't tell me what to do, Batman! I'll punch you in the ovary!

laurindamae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like of both of them. Both have super power. So, I can't choose.

I_Aint_bias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollow_point: Im Not Trolling this Fight Has Spiderman Prep with out Shield is worth 0 cause his main Attack is most time not his Powers.Also Batman With Prep he still has all his Gadgets and two weeks Batman with Ease

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1620  Edited By Shawnbaby

@i_aint_bias said:

@hollow_point: Im Not Trolling this Fight Has Spiderman Prep with out Shield is worth 0 cause his main Attack is most time not his Powers.Also Batman With Prep he still has all his Gadgets and two weeks Batman with Ease

It's very difficult to parse out what you are saying here due to your poor usage of english, grammar, and punctuation. All I'm getting is that you think Batman wins with ease.

I'm not sure why you think Prep time for Spider-Man is worth 0. Spider-Man has made extensive use of prep over the years...and he's done so with very little resources to his name. He made his web formula, webshooters, Spider-Tracers, and Acid Webbing when he was just a teenager. At the time this Battle was created he was working in a Scientific Think tank with far greater resources than anything he could come up with alone and he made good use of those resources. He made Bulletproof armour, a Stealth Suit, Magnetic webbing, The Anti-Sinister Six Suit, Cryo-Pellets, A device that could locate and remove the single grain of Sand that held Sandman's Consciousness, etc. Spider-Man has never had SHIELD resources for Prep and he doesn't need them.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allenzxa said:

@snuffboy96 said:

Doesn't anybody realize that Batman is considered the best martial artist in the DC Universe. Yeah, Spiderman has a higher pain threshold, but Batman knows about pressure points and he can deduce how to fight Spiderman in 2 weeks. Im actually more of a Spiderman fan but even I know that Batman could win easily.

No Caption Provided

This is spider-man fighting with out using spider sense and yes Spiderman does have a martial artist called "way of the spider" and he can fight pretty well and if he can fight like that with out spider sense just think what he can do with it. And batman doing pressure points does not mean much if he not tag spider-man :/

Was spiderman losing his spider sense permanent?

I_Aint_bias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Batman has also Hacked into so much tech you lose count. He also figured out a way to stop most of his villains that most say impossible Spiderman Villains are Adorable. SandMan is the hardest you forget he died by the hands of Doc Ock. Batman Villains such as Clay Face Killer Croc Poison Ivy Ra al Ghul who heals all the time Spiderman hasn't faced even one like Batman before closest to it is MoonKnight. Batman has faced people like spiderman Black Spider or Fire Flys Batman Wins With Ease.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#1623  Edited By RealityWarper

Even with prep I don't see Batman win this.

Peter is familiar with gadgets, have his own and adpat really fast.

He is an all-around character, better physicals and is as smart as Batman.

He just have the "Peter Parker luck" against him.

I guess that with his Spider-sense and movement capabilities he can avoid all traps and trick of Batman and his spiderman fighting style is clearly hard to predict for Batman.

He learned the Kung-fu with Shang-chi so I guess that even Batman nows 127 traditionnal martial arts he will not be able to follow the guy.

Spiderman wins.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: Batman has also Hacked into so much tech you lose count. He also figured out a way to stop most of his villains that most say impossible Spiderman Villains are Adorable. SandMan is the hardest you forget he died by the hands of Doc Ock. Batman Villains such as Clay Face Killer Croc Poison Ivy Ra al Ghul who heals all the time Spiderman hasn't faced even one like Batman before closest to it is MoonKnight. Batman has faced people like spiderman Black Spider or Fire Flys Batman Wins With Ease.

Spider-Man would curbstomp most of Batman's Villains so I'm not sure why you would bring any of them up. The guys he'd have trouble with are the same guys Batman also needs to prep against so that's a wash.

Spider-Man has never faced someone like Batman before? What...a Peak Human fighter that uses gadgets to compensate for his lack of powers? What about that makes you think Batman is unique in any way? That right there describes the majority of Street Level characters.

Black Spider is nothing at all like Spider-Man...he has no Spider-Sense, No super agility, No Super strength, No Webbing. Fire Fly? How is fire Fly even comparable to Spider-Man in any way? He's a guy with no powers that uses a jet pack and a flamethrower. Nothing at all like Spider-Man.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins 10/10. Batman is overrated. I realized this myself, he isn't beating someone who is several times faster than him to the point where is at least in the supersonic range of speed, who is several times stronger than him in the range of 20 to 25 tons, some argue that he holds back allot and that his true strength lies around 40+tons or far more. His reflexes are far better and to be honest this is my opinion but i feel spiderman has better experiences than batman.(please don't be unfair and say that bats took on supes. We all know that everyone and their ex girlfriends have managed to not only take on superman but also have a certain green rock on hand.) Not only that, Pete would be capable of doing the same things batman has done if he had his wealth, resources and training. Easily. Heck he wouldn't need half of the things batman used to take down his opponents. Killer Croc? Bane? Knocked out with finger flicks, Ivy? Pete would take her down just with less difficulty than batman had. Penguin? Pete takes him down just as easy as batman did. The list goes on.

Quoting myself since this thread is still getting bumped.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@deathhero61 said:

Spiderman wins 10/10. Batman is overrated. I realized this myself, he isn't beating someone who is several times faster than him to the point where is at least in the supersonic range of speed, who is several times stronger than him in the range of 20 to 25 tons, some argue that he holds back allot and that his true strength lies around 40+tons or far more. His reflexes are far better and to be honest this is my opinion but i feel spiderman has better experiences than batman.(please don't be unfair and say that bats took on supes. We all know that everyone and their ex girlfriends have managed to not only take on superman but also have a certain green rock on hand.) Not only that, Pete would be capable of doing the same things batman has done if he had his wealth, resources and training. Easily. Heck he wouldn't need half of the things batman used to take down his opponents. Killer Croc? Bane? Knocked out with finger flicks, Ivy? Pete would take her down just with less difficulty than batman had. Penguin? Pete takes him down just as easy as batman did. The list goes on.

Quoting myself since this thread is still getting bumped.

I feel that

And everything you said is accurate, Spidey wins...

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@allenzxa said:

@snuffboy96 said:

Doesn't anybody realize that Batman is considered the best martial artist in the DC Universe. Yeah, Spiderman has a higher pain threshold, but Batman knows about pressure points and he can deduce how to fight Spiderman in 2 weeks. Im actually more of a Spiderman fan but even I know that Batman could win easily.

No Caption Provided

This is spider-man fighting with out using spider sense and yes Spiderman does have a martial artist called "way of the spider" and he can fight pretty well and if he can fight like that with out spider sense just think what he can do with it. And batman doing pressure points does not mean much if he not tag spider-man :/

Nope. When it returned, we find that it worked in concert with his training, and made him even more of a bad arse. As well, Spidey also learned and displayed pressure point proficiency.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Peter wins a majority in a good fight if he and Bruce are limited to standard gear while prepping.

Peter gets blown to smithereens if outside resources are allowed to be used.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@deathhero61 said:

@allenzxa said:

@snuffboy96 said:

No Caption Provided

Nope. When it returned, we find that it worked in concert with his training, and made him even more of a bad arse. As well, Spidey also learned and displayed pressure point proficiency.

Spidey can win just by hitting Batman hard in the torse.
Even with the armor he will break his bones and the fight will be over.

Even the old version of Spiderman could beat Batman with ease but the new version with the power-ups and the kung-fu training by Shang-chi put him in another dimension.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1630  Edited By Homer_X

Peter wins a majority in a good fight if he and Bruce are limited to standard gear while prepping.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong:

Instinct and semi-precognition? Thats amazing. Thats just too amazing. And this is earth 616 spiderman? Jesus Christ.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@wyldsong:

Instinct and semi-precognition? Thats amazing. Thats just too amazing. And this is earth 616 spiderman? Jesus Christ.

I think the scans are buried in this thread somewhere, but Spidey can also pull a Midnighter somewhat, and predict a foes movements and such with his spidey-sense, so it acts as a bit more than just a defensive measure.

comic_bruh777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man is the winner here. The key to this fight is spider sense. On top of that he is stronger, faster, more agile, and no slouch with prep either. That being said, batman has and can beat people stronger, faster, and more agile. But spider spence prevails. All the other things are just a bonus

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: My god. This will change street level tourneys and my opinion on spiderman forever.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wyldsong: My god. This will change street level tourneys and my opinion on spiderman forever.

How so?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: The structure of his senses and capabilities. I'm no expert on comic book street levelers but there isn't too many people with Instinct, and precognitive abilities and spiderman's level of agility, speed and strength and new martial art skill.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@deathhero61 said:

How so?

Bloodlusted Webspam= Omnipotence.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1638  Edited By DeathHero61
Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I agree to a large extent with this, except that Green Goblin is also someone who uses bombs and gizmos and yet he has never blown up Spiderman yet, so I am not sure that Batman would be able to.....Bats in one of his latest super-suits would present a difficulty for Spiderman....

ted-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Spider-man could take wolverine in a fight (who has had martial arts training LIKE batman) he can easily wipe batman who doesn't have a healing factor. No disrespect to batman though. Parkers got the win.

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman. I love batman but he can't bring down Parker

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is well known that Spidey is cocky, so at some point the police would have gathered a sample of his webbing, possibly with a chemical analysis, and footage of Spiderman fighting. In 2 weeks Batman can use this information to create a chemical that destroys Spidey's webs and deduces that he has Spidey Sense. He preps accordingly, resulting in victory for BATMAN!!

Kanen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey stomps here. What's bat's gonna due. Spidey won't even have to fight Bat's that seriously.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1644  Edited By Strider1992

@deathhero61 said:

Here's the scan wyld was referring too:

No Caption Provided

Also Spider-man isn't really street level. Being able to lift trains takes you out of the category really lol.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1646  Edited By uugieboogie

No Caption Provided

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman can knockout Batman with just a slap... (or even kill him)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

Here's the scan wyld was referring too:

No Caption Provided

Also Spider-man isn't really street level. Being able to lift trains takes you out of the category really lol.

Sigh...... this is awesome. Just straight up awesome.

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prep or not he loses,Spiderman fight enemies on a regular basis who are more superior than him and has knowledge about and every encounter they prep against and he wins and no offense batman can't fight Spiderman rogue gallery on a regular basis prep will just keep him alive.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman.