#251 Posted by VeganDiet (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man steamrolls him.

#252 Posted by CF12793 (2705 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get why people make cases all the time for people like Captain America to defeat Spiderman, why can't batman do it? Spider-Man has had problems with peak human martial artists before (Daredevil, Captain America) and there are few better than Batman when it comes to martial arts. He's given Deathstroke some pretty good fights (Despite Deathstroke's physical advantages, he's mentioned that they're equally matched), and many other metahumans before that. I'm not saying that Batman wins this, I'm just saying that batman isn't a chump.

#253 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (4671 posts) - - Show Bio

How'd this get to 6 pages? Spidey stomps Bats, superior physicals, and intellect.

#254 Edited by I_Aint_bias (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman beat Spiderman he walk up to him and say hi Peter Parker how your Aunt May doing it been a while since i plowed her he like how u know batman be like Batmobile in back and say batarang at i want a idoit to say His spidy Sense protect him you do reliaze he has a choice right and as him being human and a teenage kid he barely listens to it and also it doesnt say where it coming from it does say batarang from left and or he kicking u from the top or bottom it doesnt tell him that.see tech can make him ignore it to so stop with that spidy sense and "high strength" he cant stop a high speed train