Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Buckshot says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"This is pissing me off already. Look, once and for all you damn DC fanboys, listen and listen well..."
How many people are actually saying Batman wins, like two?"

True... But I just really needed to let that out...

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman is my favourite super hero, i've been called a DC fanboy and even i'm saying he can't win.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#103  Edited By Methos

hey, i'm a complete DC fan...

but i'm backing Spidey on this

M

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#104  Edited By Final Arrow

Methos says:

"hey, i'm a complete DC fan... but i'm backing Spidey on this M"

Dude where is the Avengers vs JLA, Im also a massive DC fan but batman get owned.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Eternal Chaos

That's the thin line between fans and fanboys. You know when somebody can't win.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Mantid

My first thread that reaches 100. I just hope all those posts weren't about n00bs and n00b hunters arguing.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Methos

Shadow Arrow says:

"Methos says:
"hey, i'm a complete DC fan... but i'm backing Spidey on this M"

Dude where is the Avengers vs JLA, Im also a massive DC fan but batman get owned."

i'm checking it as fast as i can...

just gone through the first issue...

if someone tells me which out of the four issues it's in it would help

M

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Logic Mark III

ANTI-SPIDERMAN SPRAY!!!

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By The Mighty Thor

why is this thread still alive there is no way batman can beat spiderman

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By The Mighty Thor

why is this thread still alive there is no way batman can beat spiderman

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mantid says:

"My first thread that reaches 100. I just hope all those posts weren't about n00bs and n00b hunters arguing."

It wasn't. Most of it was trying to shut fanboys down. Although it was like an actual normal hunt.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Mantid

Eternal Chaos says:

"Mantid says:
"My first thread that reaches 100. I just hope all those posts weren't about n00bs and n00b hunters arguing."
It wasn't. Most of it was trying to shut fanboys down. Although it was like an actual normal hunt."

LMAO

I knew all those posts weren't about actual discussions from the battle. lol, what kind of posts would a Spider-Man vs Batman get afterall? lol.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#113  Edited By Sparda

Spiderman0409 says:

"why is this thread still alive there is no way batman can beat spiderman"

Tell it to DC fanboy(s?) Barry/Clantern.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Mantid says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Mantid says:
It wasn't. Most of it was trying to shut fanboys down. Although it was like an actual normal hunt."
LMAO I knew all those posts weren't about actual discussions from the battle. lol, what kind of posts would a Spider-Man vs Batman get afterall? lol."

lol. I can see your point.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Methos

M

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Lantern Prime

Batman wins this but not by much!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Lantern Prime

Methos says:

"http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/methosivanhoe/kittens/stupidthread-1.jpg M"

How is this stupiD?

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By The Mighty Thor

SoundWave07 says:

"Batman wins this but not by much! "

you can't be serious but wait lets hear what he has to say

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Eternal Chaos

SoundWave07 says:

Stares at You wonder I always get on you don't you?

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Valkaad

SoundWave07 says:

HOW????

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SoundWave07 says:

For the love of god, let this thread die, it's over, Batman lost, stop rubbing it in my face.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Resonate

Yeah really. This doesn't make any sense. Spidey owns on this one. Batman can stick to punching maniacs in the face. ( this does not, in any way, indicate that I do not like Batman)

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Valkaad

Clantern says:

"Sparda says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"Methos says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"Methos says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"I got to ask if flash the fastest man in Dc could not dodge it how did batman, It seems it depends on the writer cause there is no way batman is faster then the flash"
seriously, can someone point me to this fabled issue where Flash outran Darkseids Omega beams please... because i'm thinking this maybe a fanboy rumor M"
He did it in JLA vs the Avengers to get the infinity gaulet."
grrr... give me a sec to hunt that down M"
Darkside cant get the gaunlet to work so he chucks it and fires at it, But flash runs after it catches it and dissappears before the beam can hit him, I THINK"
Batman did it cause of crappy writing. Spider-Man beats him any time, every time."
And now without swearing, how would he manage to do that? Also batman tricks darksied into getting someone else with the 'omega-effect' and it DOES NOT get batman, also i'm pretty sure flash goes into the speed force before it gets him, the reapears infromt of darkseid. btw im not getting at marvel anymore now, i just think this is an easy win for batman. I fail to see how spidey can beat him :S"

You don't see how spiderman could win OK let's compare the two shall we.

Agility/Speed: Batman olympic level athlete, but not super-human level. Spiderman 15-18 (I think when his strength was raised they raised his reaction time also) times the reaction time of a human athlete. Meaning Spiderman is at least 7.5 to 9 times faster than Batman.

Strength: Batman I'll give him 700lbs because I don't think he is as strong as Cap(super soldier serum) or Black Panther (heart-shaped Wakandan herb). Spiderman 25 tons. Meaning spiderman is 71.4 times stronger than Batman.

Endurance: Batman human Olympic level. Spiderman superhuman. Meaning Spiderman has at least twice the endurance of Batman

Durability: Batman human level. Spiderman his muscles and tendons are strong enough and resilient enough for him to support 25 tons. Meaning Batman (if he could connect with a punch which he can't) could not generate sufficient force to cause spidermans head to turn and knock him out. Spiderman on the other hand could literally take batmans head off.

Batman could not land ONE punch on spiderman not ONE!! And all Spidey has to do is connect ONCE and it is over and UGLY!!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Sparda

Valkaad owned any Batman fanboy right there.

Salutes Valkaad

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Methos

Valkaad continues to impress me...

M

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

:)

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#127  Edited By Supreme Marvel

brawn isn't always better than brains. When i think of Batman i think of him using his wits, i think is is very much smarter than Spiderman and could think of something. But i do think it still would be hard very Batman to win though. am just looking out for the underdog.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#128  Edited By zero edge

They'll be back

Mr. Ubiquitous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Mr. Ubiquitous

Lord Shazam says:

"brawn isn't always better than brains. When i think of Batman i think of him using his wits, i think is is very much smarter than Spiderman and could think of something. But i do think it still would be hard very Batman to win though. am just looking out for the underdog."

Guys like you need to read more comics, no offense (well, perhaps a tad)

NEWSFLASH

BATMAN IS NOT MORE INTELLIGENT THAN SPIDER-MAN!!!!...Peter Parker is close to the capability of a Government sponsered scientist, he's a GENIUS! Stop making this like Batman is going to 'out think" him...he wouldn't.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Valkaad says:

"Clantern says:
"Sparda says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"Methos says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"Methos says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"I got to ask if flash the fastest man in Dc could not dodge it how did batman, It seems it depends on the writer cause there is no way batman is faster then the flash"
seriously, can someone point me to this fabled issue where Flash outran Darkseids Omega beams please... because i'm thinking this maybe a fanboy rumor M"
He did it in JLA vs the Avengers to get the infinity gaulet."
grrr... give me a sec to hunt that down M"
Darkside cant get the gaunlet to work so he chucks it and fires at it, But flash runs after it catches it and dissappears before the beam can hit him, I THINK"
Batman did it cause of crappy writing. Spider-Man beats him any time, every time."
And now without swearing, how would he manage to do that? Also batman tricks darksied into getting someone else with the 'omega-effect' and it DOES NOT get batman, also i'm pretty sure flash goes into the speed force before it gets him, the reapears infromt of darkseid. btw im not getting at marvel anymore now, i just think this is an easy win for batman. I fail to see how spidey can beat him :S"
You don't see how spiderman could win OK let's compare the two shall we. Agility/Speed: Batman olympic level athlete, but not super-human level. Spiderman 15-18 (I think when his strength was raised they raised his reaction time also) times the reaction time of a human athlete. Meaning Spiderman is at least 7.5 to 9 times faster than Batman. Strength: Batman I'll give him 700lbs because I don't think he is as strong as Cap(super soldier serum) or Black Panther (heart-shaped Wakandan herb). Spiderman 25 tons. Meaning spiderman is 71.4 times stronger than Batman. Endurance: Batman human Olympic level. Spiderman superhuman. Meaning Spiderman has at least twice the endurance of Batman Durability: Batman human level. Spiderman his muscles and tendons are strong enough and resilient enough for him to support 25 tons. Meaning Batman (if he could connect with a punch which he can't) could not generate sufficient force to cause spidermans head to turn and knock him out. Spiderman on the other hand could literally take batmans head off. Batman could not land ONE punch on spiderman not ONE!! And all Spidey has to do is connect ONCE and it is over and UGLY!!"

Smart man.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Valkaad

Barry Flash says:

"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"..."
i cant quote you because of all of the cursing but you obviously dont know anything about spiderman. it's ok if you cant stand marvel and you dont like it's characters. but your not liking them doesnt mean they will lose the fight. spiderman can lift 25 tons over his head. spiderman is quicker and more agile than anyone without super powers could ever be so there is no way that batman could do anything to spiderman at all."
ok maybe i'll drop the swearing, maybe, but for now, no. You see i'm not just saying this because i dislike marvel, i honestly think batman could win. I doubt spiderman could dodge Omega -effect be honest. and i'll make you a deal, a real honest deal, i'll drop the swearing if someone can tell me why spiderman is agile? he is a spider for F**k F*****g sake."
batman's a top level human. anything he could do spiderman could do easily. he isnt a spider. he's a human being with superhuman powers derived from a spider. if a spider was the size of a human, it would be way stronger than any human, way faster, way quicker, and way more agile."
ok be honest though, if Flash can thing at the speed of light and he couldnt dodge the omega effect, and batman could? could spiderman? 'cos i highly doubt it."
youre answering your own question. if flash cant dodge the effect than batman cant. it doesnt matter how agile he is. but spiderman is easily four times more agile than batman is. youre resting everything on this whole dodging of the omega effect. did you know that spiderman's reaction time is 15 times faster than a humans? that means he can punch batman before batman can react. and when he hits him, that's hitting him with the strength of someone who can lift 25 tons over their head. he could knock batman's head off with one punch."
I doubt that he could knock someone's head off with a punch like. He's punched a lot of people before what ive seen and never done that. And yeah Spider-Man probably could get a few good hits in but you do realise how good Batmans willpower really is. I think Batman could easily win this. If you have read 'The Dark Knight Returns' when Superman has a fight with Batman even Superman has a hard time breaking through the armour that Batman is wearing so Batman would probably make something like that then he would have the advantage. Batman is also good with agility (not better than Spider-Man's i admit, but it still doesn't explain how Spider-Man can be that agile because he has the DNA of a Spider. "

Are you serious you cannot be this clueless. For one thing when we discuss battles on the vine we base it on powers not on what a comic writer would do! IF you don't think a guy who can lift 25 tons could take a head off with a punch then well...no-one can help you. Secondly the thread doesn't say Batman with Dark Knight returns armor on vs spiderman, so he doesn't have on any armor PERIOD. Lastly just because you don't like Spiderman's origin or how he got his power doesn't mean he doesn't have those powers! Whether you like it or not, Spiderman IS agility PERIOD. No one ever brings up the fact that the Flash getting his powers by a lightning bolt randomly striking a shelf with chemicals on it (the shelf is indoors to boot) is about as far fetched as someone inhaling water vapors and gaining super-speed...OH wait that was another really believable FLASH origin.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By zero edge

Valkaad says:

"No one ever brings up the fact that the Flash getting his powers by a lightning bolt randomly striking a shelf with chemicals on it (the shelf is indoors to boot) is about as far fetched as someone inhaling water vapors and gaining super-speed...OH wait that was another really believable FLASH origin. "

But he truly believes that can happen!

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Sparda

zero edge says:

"Valkaad says:
"No one ever brings up the fact that the Flash getting his powers by a lightning bolt randomly striking a shelf with chemicals on it (the shelf is indoors to boot) is about as far fetched as someone inhaling water vapors and gaining super-speed...OH wait that was another really believable FLASH origin. "

But he truly believes that can happen!"

Gives him whiskey

Best not to think about it.....

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Eternal Chaos

I HATE FANBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Valkaad

Sparda says:

"zero edge says:
" Valkaad says:
But he truly believes that can happen!"
*Gives him whiskey* Best not to think about it....."

i need lots of it to deal with BarryFlash

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Methos

lol, dealing with Barry Flash have a pound of dope would be better lol

M

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Valkaad

Methos says:

"lol, dealing with Barry Flash have a pound of dope would be better lol M"

LMAO!! Yeah then I could just zone out and ignore him!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Methos

Valkaad says:

"Methos says:
"lol, dealing with Barry Flash have a pound of dope would be better lol M"

LMAO!! Yeah then I could just zone out and ignore him!"

thats what i was thinking :D

M

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By zero edge

Gunna need more then a pound

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Valkaad

If I got drunk with him, I would probably end up getting Pissed off and trying to fight him.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By zero edge

lol I could imagine that.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Methos

me too probably :D

M

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Ubiquitous says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"brawn isn't always better than brains. When i think of Batman i think of him using his wits, i think is is very much smarter than Spiderman and could think of something. But i do think it still would be hard very Batman to win though. am just looking out for the underdog."

Guys like you need to read more comics, no offense (well, perhaps a tad)

NEWSFLASH

BATMAN IS NOT MORE INTELLIGENT THAN SPIDER-MAN!!!!...Peter Parker is close to the capability of a Government sponsered scientist, he's a GENIUS! Stop making this like Batman is going to 'out think" him...he wouldn't."

He's read more comics than anyone I know. He's not saying Batman can win, he's saying he may possibly somehow if the planets align in the correct way find a way to win, using his intelligence.

I truly believe that Batman is a more intelligent super hero than Spider-Man, being a better scientist than Batman does not instantly make you a better tactician than Batman.

F-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By F-Man

I have an idea but it might be stupid. Batman could summon a lot of bats with his device and they're swarm around spider-man. Spider-man's spider sense will start buzzing like crazy because the bats will bit him. When Spider-man's spider sense tingles, he doesn't know where the danger is coming from and the bats would blind him. He can't tell where batman is and batman will take him out with a taser or sleeping gas.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#145  Edited By Meteorite
F-Man said:
"I have an idea but it might be stupid. Batman could summon a lot of bats with his device and they're swarm around spider-man. Spider-man's spider sense will start buzzing like crazy because the bats will bit him. When Spider-man's spider sense tingles, he doesn't know where the danger is coming from and the bats would blind him. He can't tell where batman is and batman will take him out with a taser or sleeping gas."
I think he would be able to know where Batman is since it's a more immediate danger. Or he could just jump up somewhere where Batman couldn't get him, and then get rid of the bats there.
mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By mira

I think that Spiderman will win.

Niakron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Niakron

Bats сould poison Peter?) Gas bomb ftW)

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Ramtha07

@Niakron:
Ya... gas bomb ftw if Spidey is dumb enough to hang out and inhale... which he isn't.

Spidey is too fast for that  crap. He could jump 30 feet out and into safety before Batman could ponder the foolishness of his choice in attack method (mumbling how he ought to have thought for himself and not listened to a fanboy when choosing strategy). In the next pannel, he'd have Bruce webbed up in his own gas cloud sans mask ...

Spidey wins... easily (OP said nothing about prep)

Black_Kn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#149  Edited By Black_Kn1ght

Unarmed: Spider-Man

Armed: Batman
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points