Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Clantern

Sparda says:

"Clantern says:
"Apart from the fact spiderman sucks ass completely in every-single way, i won't include that in this arguement. I think this is an easy win for batman, if bats can beat superman and dodge the 'omega-effect' by darksied, Spidey-shit doesnt stand a chance, batman could out-think him and work in the shadows, and even though no spider in the world is agile, and yet spiderman seems to be, batman is still probably more agile than him. So batman would probably run him over with the bat-mobile, squish him like that wall sticking twat he is. Also in batman year 100, he clears a 25 foot gap (and thats when he's pure ancient, so imagine him at his prime), so he can keep up with the little rat. Not to mention the use of things in his utility belt, spider wouldn't lay a web on him. "
More agile? Yeah, ok fanboy. Run him over? I'm sure that Spider-sense won't do anything about that for some reason, dumb@$$."
O.K there was no need for cursing, but now i don't see why the fu*k not you wa*k-stain, if they had a fight, obv it would only be a matter of time before batman squished that little f**ker for what he's worth, it doesnt even make sense that spider-*hit is a hero, how does he afford stuff? it doesnt make any sense, and not to mention the fact that he has no job. only that s*itty one that he works part time for, and gets ripped off everyday) ok back to the point, batman is the strongest human. And sh*tgayman is a spider. the fact is batman is faster and more of a quick thinker, easily sneek up on spidermam, and dont say 'spider-man can sneek up on batman, because in nightwing year one, not even a ghost can sneek up on batman. You just can't accept the fact that batman is better because your a total utter gay. i honestly dont see spiderman beeting GA either.
Post Edited:2007-08-27 16:38:43
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Methos

right Clantern, i'll say it once because you're new...

DROP THE SWEARING!

this is a child friendly site, edit that post and get rid of the profanity

M

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Final Arrow

Clantern says:

"Sparda says:
"Clantern says:
"Apart from the fact spiderman sucks ass completely in every-single way, i won't include that in this arguement. I think this is an easy win for batman, if bats can beat superman and dodge the 'omega-effect' by darksied, Spidey-shit doesnt stand a chance, batman could out-think him and work in the shadows, and even though no spider in the world is agile, and yet spiderman seems to be, batman is still probably more agile than him. So batman would probably run him over with the bat-mobile, squish him like that wall sticking twat he is. Also in batman year 100, he clears a 25 foot gap (and thats when he's pure ancient, so imagine him at his prime), so he can keep up with the little rat. Not to mention the use of things in his utility belt, spider wouldn't lay a web on him. "
More agile? Yeah, ok fanboy. Run him over? I'm sure that Spider-sense won't do anything about that for some reason, dumb@$$."
O.K there was no need for cursing, but now i don't see why the fuck not you wank-stain, if they had a fight, obv it would only be a matter of time before batman squished that little fucker for what he's worth, it doesnt even make sense that spider-shit is a hero, how does he afford stuff? it doesnt make any sense, and not to mention the fact that he has no job. only that shitty one that he works part time for, and gets ripped off everyday) ok back to the point, batman is the strongest human. And shitgayman is a spider. the fact is batman is faster and more of a quick thinker, easily sneek up on spidermam, and dont say 'spider-man can sneek up on batman, because in nightwing year one, not even a ghost can sneek up on batman. You just can't accept the fact that batman is better because your a total utter gay. i honestly dont see spiderman beeting GA either."

Delete your post , he covered up the swearing, You just went all out, Im not being a a@@ but I know you can argue better then this, Dont bring yourslef down to a level that is below you/

Arrow

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Sparda

Arrow, that is the best he can do. It's pretty sad when someone can't function in a discussion.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Apparition

Clantern says:

"..."

i cant quote you because of all of the cursing but you obviously dont know anything about spiderman. it's ok if you cant stand marvel and you dont like it's characters. but your not liking them doesnt mean they will lose the fight. spiderman can lift 25 tons over his head. spiderman is quicker and more agile than anyone without super powers could ever be

so there is no way that batman could do anything to spiderman at all.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Sparda

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"Sparda says:
"Apparition says:
"Barry Flash says:
"Easily Batman (not just because i dislike Spider-Man) but because if he could beat Superman then he could easily beat Spider-Man and if Batman could dodge Darkseids omega effect then he could easily dodge Spider-Man's web."

another idiotic post. youre 137 for 137 barry!"

Watch out. Profanity incoming."

Well if it issnt barry flash:

sorry methos^^ you done it first i know"

ROTHFLMMFAO!!!!

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Final Arrow

Im a big bat fan, But Spiderman has to much going for him , He is smart and fast and extremly aglie,Also Batman has not Beat superman, Not one to one, He has always had an advantage, In this case Spider man does not have a glaring weakness, like a brught green rock, And as for dodging the omega beam yeah A one shot move, I think I see Spiderman as an all over the shop fighter , You get hit in the face next moment he has tripped you up , He just has an edge over batman.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By warlock360

Shadow Arrow says:

"Im a big bat fan, But Spiderman has to much going for him , He is smart and fast and extremly aglie,Also Batman has not Beat superman, Not one to one, He has always had an advantage, In this case Spider man does not have a glaring weakness, like a brught green rock, And as for dodging the omega beam yeah A one shot move, I think I see Spiderman as an all over the shop fighter , You get hit in the face next moment he has tripped you up , He just has an edge over batman."
right
Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Clantern

Apparition says:

"Clantern says:
"..."
i cant quote you because of all of the cursing but you obviously dont know anything about spiderman. it's ok if you cant stand marvel and you dont like it's characters. but your not liking them doesnt mean they will lose the fight. spiderman can lift 25 tons over his head. spiderman is quicker and more agile than anyone without super powers could ever be so there is no way that batman could do anything to spiderman at all."

ok maybe i'll drop the swearing, maybe, but for now, no. You see i'm not just saying this because i dislike marvel, i honestly think batman could win.

I doubt spiderman could dodge Omega -effect be honest. and i'll make you a deal, a real honest deal, i'll drop the swearing if someone can tell me why spiderman is agile? he is a spider for F*k Fg sake.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Sparda

Clantern says:

"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"..."
i cant quote you because of all of the cursing but you obviously dont know anything about spiderman. it's ok if you cant stand marvel and you dont like it's characters. but your not liking them doesnt mean they will lose the fight. spiderman can lift 25 tons over his head. spiderman is quicker and more agile than anyone without super powers could ever be so there is no way that batman could do anything to spiderman at all."

ok maybe i'll drop the swearing, maybe, but for now, no. You see i'm not just saying this because i dislike marvel, i honestly think batman could win.

I doubt spiderman could dodge Omega -effect be honest. and i'll make you a deal, a real honest deal, i'll drop the swearing if someone can tell me why spiderman is agile? he is a spider for F*k Fg sake."

Who cares? Why is there a Batmobile if Bats fly?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Methos

Clantern says:

"ok maybe i'll drop the swearing, maybe, but for now, no. You see i'm not just saying this because i dislike marvel, i honestly think batman could win.I doubt spiderman could dodge Omega -effect be honest. and i'll make you a deal, a real honest deal, i'll drop the swearing if someone can tell me why spiderman is agile? he is a spider for F**k F*****g sake."

ok, Spiderman has been shown several times to be at least 4 times more agile than an olypic level athlete... this is canon.

now please drop the swearing

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Apparition

Clantern says:

"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"..."
ok maybe i'll drop the swearing, maybe, but for now, no. You see i'm not just saying this because i dislike marvel, i honestly think batman could win. I doubt spiderman could dodge Omega -effect be honest. and i'll make you a deal, a real honest deal, i'll drop the swearing if someone can tell me why spiderman is agile? he is a spider for F**k F*****g sake."

batman's a top level human. anything he could do spiderman could do easily. he isnt a spider. he's a human being with superhuman powers derived from a spider. if a spider was the size of a human, it would be way stronger than any human, way faster, way quicker, and way more agile.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Clantern

Methos says:

"Clantern says:
"ok maybe i'll drop the swearing, maybe, but for now, no. You see i'm not just saying this because i dislike marvel, i honestly think batman could win. I doubt spiderman could dodge Omega -effect be honest. and i'll make you a deal, a real honest deal, i'll drop the swearing if someone can tell me why spiderman is agile? he is a spider for F**k F*****g sake."
ok, Spiderman has been shown several times to be at least 4 times more agile than an olypic level athlete... this is canon. now please drop the swearing M"

I was obv going to drop the swearing anyway, but what spider is agile? can someone explain to me, what spider can backflip and frontflip and basically dance in the air?

and i also eddited my Violent destructive post.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Clantern

Apparition says:

"Clantern says:
"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"..."
ok maybe i'll drop the swearing, maybe, but for now, no. You see i'm not just saying this because i dislike marvel, i honestly think batman could win. I doubt spiderman could dodge Omega -effect be honest. and i'll make you a deal, a real honest deal, i'll drop the swearing if someone can tell me why spiderman is agile? he is a spider for F**k F*****g sake."
batman's a top level human. anything he could do spiderman could do easily. he isnt a spider. he's a human being with superhuman powers derived from a spider. if a spider was the size of a human, it would be way stronger than any human, way faster, way quicker, and way more agile."

ok be honest though, if Flash can thing at the speed of light and he couldnt dodge the omega effect, and batman could? could spiderman? 'cos i highly doubt it.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Methos

Clantern says:

"I was obv going to drop the swearing anyway, but what spider is agile? can someone explain to me, what spider can backflip and frontflip and basically dance in the air?and i also eddited my Violent destructive post."

thank you, no i'll discuss this properly.

typically a spider is more agile than any other insect it's size, i know a spider is an arachnid before anyone points that out.

basically their limb structure and muscle structure gives them enhanced speed and agility.

while i don't know much about spiderman, i'm guessing he inherited these from the spider.

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Sparda

Clantern says:

"Methos says:
"Clantern says:
"ok maybe i'll drop the swearing, maybe, but for now, no. You see i'm not just saying this because i dislike marvel, i honestly think batman could win. I doubt spiderman could dodge Omega -effect be honest. and i'll make you a deal, a real honest deal, i'll drop the swearing if someone can tell me why spiderman is agile? he is a spider for F**k F*****g sake."
ok, Spiderman has been shown several times to be at least 4 times more agile than an olypic level athlete... this is canon. now please drop the swearing M"

I was obv going to drop the swearing anyway, but what spider is agile? can someone explain to me, what spider can backflip and frontflip and basically dance in the air?

and i also eddited my Violent destructive post."

Salticidae species of spiders jump from standing positions.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Methos

Clantern says:

ok be honest though, if Flash can thing at the speed of light and he couldnt dodge the omega effect, and batman could? could spiderman? 'cos i highly doubt it."

um, no...

as far as i am aware, Batman has never dodged the omega effect, if i'm wrong can someone point me to that issue...

the only time i have ever seen Superman fight the omega effect is in an elseworld, not in normal continuity.

M

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Apparition

Clantern says:

"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"..."
batman's a top level human. anything he could do spiderman could do easily. he isnt a spider. he's a human being with superhuman powers derived from a spider. if a spider was the size of a human, it would be way stronger than any human, way faster, way quicker, and way more agile."
ok be honest though, if Flash can thing at the speed of light and he couldnt dodge the omega effect, and batman could? could spiderman? 'cos i highly doubt it."

youre answering your own question. if flash cant dodge the effect than batman cant. it doesnt matter how agile he is. but spiderman is easily four times more agile than batman is. youre resting everything on this whole dodging of the omega effect. did you know that spiderman's reaction time is 15 times faster than a humans? that means he can punch batman before batman can react. and when he hits him, that's hitting him with the strength of someone who can lift 25 tons over their head. he could knock batman's head off with one punch.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Methos

Shadow Arrow says:

"I got to ask if flash the fastest man in Dc could not dodge it how did batman, It seems it depends on the writer cause there is no way batman is faster then the flash"

seriously, can someone point me to this fabled issue where Flash outran Darkseids Omega beams please...

because i'm thinking this maybe a fanboy rumor

M

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Final Arrow

Clantern says:

"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"..."

I got to ask if flash the fastest man in Dc could not dodge it how did batman, It seems it depends on the writer cause there is no way batman is faster then the flash

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Final Arrow

Methos says:

"Shadow Arrow says:
"I got to ask if flash the fastest man in Dc could not dodge it how did batman, It seems it depends on the writer cause there is no way batman is faster then the flash"
seriously, can someone point me to this fabled issue where Flash outran Darkseids Omega beams please... because i'm thinking this maybe a fanboy rumor M"

He did it in JLA vs the Avengers to get the infinity gaulet.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Apparition

Methos says:

"Clantern says:
um, no... as far as i am aware, Batman has never dodged the omega effect, if i'm wrong can someone point me to that issue... the only time i have ever seen Superman fight the omega effect is in an elseworld, not in normal continuity. M"

i dont think he reads any comic books, certainly not spiderman comics. he's taking batman dodging the omega effect from the JLU cartoon.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Methos

Shadow Arrow says:

"Methos says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
seriously, can someone point me to this fabled issue where Flash outran Darkseids Omega beams please... because i'm thinking this maybe a fanboy rumor M"

He did it in JLA vs the Avengers to get the infinity gaulet."

grrr... give me a sec to hunt that down

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"Shadow Arrow says:
"Methos says:
"Shadow Arrow says:

grrr... give me a sec to hunt that down

M"

I doubt that it's canon anyway.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Final Arrow

Methos says:

"Shadow Arrow says:
"Methos says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
grrr... give me a sec to hunt that down M"

Darkside cant get the gaunlet to work so he chucks it and fires at it, But flash runs after it catches it and dissappears before the beam can hit him, I THINK

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sparda

Shadow Arrow says:

"Methos says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"Methos says:
"Shadow Arrow says:

Darkside cant get the gaunlet to work so he chucks it and fires at it, But flash runs after it catches it and dissappears before the beam can hit him, I THINK"

Batman did it cause of crappy writing. Spider-Man beats him any time, every time.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#77  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Batman WINS. Did you not see the teeth?!!?! You guys are all idiots.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Final Arrow

Methos says:

"checking now... M"

Please wait your post is important to us, Your reply is next in line

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Methos

checking now...

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Methos

Shadow Arrow says:

"Methos says:
"checking now... M"

Please wait your post is important to us, Your reply is next in line"

ROFLOL :D

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Sparda

Buckshot says:

"Batman WINS. Did you not see the teeth?!!?! You guys are all idiots."

Slaps head

Aw, the teeth! How did I forget that?

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Clantern

Sparda says:

"Shadow Arrow says:
"Methos says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"Methos says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
Darkside cant get the gaunlet to work so he chucks it and fires at it, But flash runs after it catches it and dissappears before the beam can hit him, I THINK"
Batman did it cause of crappy writing. Spider-Man beats him any time, every time."

And now without swearing, how would he manage to do that?

Also batman tricks darksied into getting someone else with the 'omega-effect' and it DOES NOT get batman, also i'm pretty sure flash goes into the speed force before it gets him, the reapears infromt of darkseid.

btw im not getting at marvel anymore now, i just think this is an easy win for batman.

I fail to see how spidey can beat him :S

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Final Arrow

Sparda says:

"Buckshot says:
*Slaps head* Aw, the teeth! How did I forget that?"

Yep the Omega beam just reflected right of those pearly whites

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Sparda

Shadow Arrow says:

"Sparda says:
"Buckshot says:

Yep the Omega beam just reflected right of those pearly whites"

Killed Darkseid right out, it did.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Final Arrow

Sparda says:

"Shadow Arrow says:
"Sparda says:
"Buckshot says:
Killed Darkseid right out, it did."

Blast went right into him it did, right out the other side, That wonder woman , now she's a pretty girl , but right into him you should ave seen it.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Sparda

Shadow Arrow says:

"Sparda says:
"Shadow Arrow says:
"Sparda says:
"Buckshot says:
Killed Darkseid right out, it did."

Blast went right into him it did, right out the other side, That wonder woman , now she's a pretty girl , but right into him you should ave seen it."

Took his head right off.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By zero edge

A picture of Batman using a Spider repellent spray on Spider-Man popped into my head when I saw this topic.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Methos

zero edge says:

"A picture of Batman using a Spider repellent spray on Spider-Man popped into my head when I saw this topic."

roflol... yeah, i can see that too now :D

M

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Final Arrow

It just poped and flew straight inta me lap, I was like , Oh look at that just cam clean of it did .

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Liverwurst

Shadow Arrow says:

"It just poped and flew straight inta me lap, I was like , Oh look at that just cam clean of it did ."

Ayup, that I reckon.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By warlock360

Methos says:

"zero edge says:
"A picture of Batman using a Spider repellent spray on Spider-Man popped into my head when I saw this topic."

roflol... yeah, i can see that too now :D

M"

what you guys gettin for breakfast!?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Methos

Shadow Arrow says:

"It just poped and flew straight inta me lap, I was like , Oh look at that just cam clean of it did ."

WTF?

M

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Liverwurst

Methos says:

"Shadow Arrow says:

WTF?

M"

Going back to the earlier discussion of Darkseid's head flying off.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Barry Flash

Apparition says:

"Clantern says:
"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"..."
youre answering your own question. if flash cant dodge the effect than batman cant. it doesnt matter how agile he is. but spiderman is easily four times more agile than batman is. youre resting everything on this whole dodging of the omega effect. did you know that spiderman's reaction time is 15 times faster than a humans? that means he can punch batman before batman can react. and when he hits him, that's hitting him with the strength of someone who can lift 25 tons over their head. he could knock batman's head off with one punch."

I doubt that he could knock someone's head off with a punch like.

He's punched a lot of people before what ive seen and never done that.

And yeah Spider-Man probably could get a few good hits in but you do realise how good Batmans willpower really is.

I think Batman could easily win this. If you have read 'The Dark Knight Returns' when Superman has a fight with Batman even Superman has a hard time breaking through the armour that Batman is wearing so Batman would probably make something like that then he would have the advantage.

Batman is also good with agility (not better than Spider-Man's i admit, but it still doesn't explain how Spider-Man can be that agile because he has the DNA of a Spider.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Sparda

Barry, Dark Knight Returns is not canon.

2) Spiderman holds back like your hero Superman.

3) Who cares what explains what? Why didn't Batman's parents take a cab? The only important thing is that Bats gets his @$$ kicked.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#96  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Barry Flash says:

"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"..."
youre answering your own question. if flash cant dodge the effect than batman cant. it doesnt matter how agile he is. but spiderman is easily four times more agile than batman is. youre resting everything on this whole dodging of the omega effect. did you know that spiderman's reaction time is 15 times faster than a humans? that means he can punch batman before batman can react. and when he hits him, that's hitting him with the strength of someone who can lift 25 tons over their head. he could knock batman's head off with one punch."

And yeah Spider-Man probably could get a few good hits in but you do realise how good Batmans willpower really is.

I think Batman could easily win this. If you have read 'The Dark Knight Returns' when Superman has a fight with Batman even Superman has a hard time breaking through the armour that Batman is wearing so Batman would probably make something like that then he would have the advantage.

Batman is also good with agility (not better than Spider-Man's i admit, but it still doesn't explain how Spider-Man can be that agile because he has the DNA of a Spider.

"

It wasn't just your everyday garden variety spider, if you actually paid just a little attention to Spiderman you would know that.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Eternal Chaos

This is pissing me off already. Look, once and for all you damn DC fanboys, listen and listen well. Batman is just peak human. Peak human can lift what? 800lbs? Spider-Man can lift 25 tons. That's a 25 ton punch in your face. Do you know what 25 tons is? That's 50,000lbs. That's a lot more than 800. Spider-Man has Spidersense, so he would be able to detect Batman even in the dark, not only that, but Spidey has night vision, and he has been known to create gasmasks out of webbing. Peter moves 18 times faster than a peak human I believe. Pete's webs, and his stingers come into play. Batman doesn't have time to make anything that can hurt Pete. It's one on one,no prep time. Stop saying Batman can win. There's no way unless he has prep time, but than Pete can get help from Ironman. Either way. It's over. Batman doesn't win. Spider-Man kills Batman with one punch.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Sparda

Eternal Chaos says:

"This is pissing me off already. Look, once and for all you damn DC fanboys, listen and listen well. Batman is just peak human. Peak human can lift what? 800lbs? Spider-Man can lift 25 tons. That's a 25 ton punch in your face. Do you know what 25 tons is? That's 50,000lbs. That's a lot more than 800. Spider-Man has Spidersense, so he would be able to detect Batman even in the dark, not only that, but Spidey has night vision, and he has been known to create gasmasks out of webbing. Peter moves 18 times faster than a peak human I believe. Pete's webs, and his stingers come into play. Batman doesn't have time to make anything that can hurt Pete. It's one on one,no prep time. Stop saying Batman can win. There's no way unless he has prep time, but than Pete can get help from Ironman. Either way. It's over. Batman doesn't win. Spider-Man kills Batman with one punch."

Amen. Batman kicks his @$$ handed to him on a platter.

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry Flash says:

"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"Apparition says:
"Clantern says:
"..."

"

Actually Superman was really weakened by the nucleur blast, lack of sunlight & kryptonite arrow that Green Arrow fired at him. I don't think this really counts. I think Bats would scare the crap outa Spidey, maybe even injure him, but I doubt he could win.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#100  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Eternal Chaos says:

"This is pissing me off already. Look, once and for all you damn DC fanboys, listen and listen well..."

How many people are actually saying Batman wins, like two?