Spider-Man Vs Bane

• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spider-man easily wins. Ha Ha.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@shawnbaby: Sexy!

The First one was Clint Eastwood...Young, Spaghetti Western Eastwood.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By CF12793

If its New 52 Bane I could actually see this being a pretty good fight. Not saying I'm backing Bane but if Spider-Man is holding back and doesn't see Bane as any sort of immediate volatile threat, Bane would actually do okay for a while.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bane actually got the durability and tactical mind advantage over Peter so Pete doesn't really win with ease. If Bane actually got like 1 week of prep he could win over Spider man pretty handily in a matter he is to dangerous for Batman in a straight up hand 2 hand fight so Peter is in trouble here.

Bane without prep or knowledge i give this to Spidy 6/10

Bane with 1 week prep or more can win this with an 7/10

What also makes Bane so dangerous is his fighting style.. He invented and mastered his own Martial art style that is pretty hard to see what's coming next.

This is nowhere close to be an Spite or stomp for anyone

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241 said:

Bane actually got the durability and tactical mind advantage over Peter so Pete doesn't really win with ease. If Bane actually got like 1 week of prep he could win over Spider man pretty handily in a matter he is to dangerous for Batman in a straight up hand 2 hand fight so Peter is in trouble here.

What also makes Bane so dangerous is his fighting style.. He invented and mastered his own Martial art style that is pretty hard to see what's coming next.

Bane does not have the durability to hang with spider-man. Not even close. I doubt he'd win with prep as well.

Banes fighting style is focused to compliment his strength, it focuses around submission and choke holds. Spider-man is way too strong for that fighting style to be effective.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By marvel_boy2241

@marvel_boy2241 said:

Ok no. Bane cannot dream of taking on someone like Spidey, especially not for the reasons you listed. Prep? Spidey's foes have had months of prep and they are arguably smarter than Bane. They have had years of watching and gathering knowledge on Spider-man. Do you think that helped them very much? No. His fighting style? Seriously? No. That stuff might effect a human like Batman but someone on the strength and reflex level of Spider-man is nearly untouchable especially for someone like Bane.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By leonkarlen123

@leonkarlen123 said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

Ok no. Bane cannot dream of taking on someone like Spidey, especially not for the reasons you listed. Prep? Spidey's foes have had months of prep and they are arguably smarter than Bane. They have had years of watching and gathering knowledge on Spider-man. Do you think that helped them very much? No. His fighting style? Seriously? No. That stuff might effect a human like Batman but someone on the strength and reflex level of Spider-man is nearly untouchable especially for someone like Bane.

That's weird because in that case why doesn't Doctor Octavius upgrade his tentacle arms against Spiderman in fights since he knew him well? Yea because it's called Comic plot

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey stomps this needs to be locked.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

That's weird because in that case why doesn't Doctor Octavius upgrade his tentacle arms against Spiderman in fights since he knew him well? Yea because it's called Comic plot

I don't think you wanna do this, buddy. I'm on you.

Comic plot? Really? The characters themselves are engorged in the plot. They are the essence of the plot. They compliment the plot. They both exist to make the stories interesting. In the end they're purposes are to entertain.

That being said, plot does not generally exist here. This is a Battle thread. The only thing that exists here is the characters (habits, mental limitations) and even that can be suspended should they be bloodlusted or affected by something similar to that. Doctor Otto Octavius cannot beat Spider-man within certain scenarios. In a general Battle (standard gear, in character) Doc Oc could not beat Spider-man. The same thing applies here with Bane. Bane has trouble with a peak-human being. A peak-human being no matter how skilled comes nowhere near the level of Spider-man. Plot in a comic book could never change that here.

In fact our argument only helps me. You are basically saying that the reason Spidey can survive such encounters is due to the plot. Yet how exactly would enemies come up with such plans in the first place? The plot. You claim that the plot gives an unfair advantage to Spidey and in the same breath you say someone would need a plot to help them defeat Spidey. But here we observe scenarios without this plot induced stupidity thus allowing us to fairly judge it all.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

Comic plot? Really? The characters themselves are engorged in the plot. They are the essence of the plot. They compliment the plot. They both exist to make the stories interesting. In the end they're purposes are to entertain.

That being said, plot does not generally exist here. This is a Battle thread. The only thing that exists here is the characters (habits, mental limitations) and even that can be suspended should they be bloodlusted or affected by something similar to that. Doctor Otto Octavius cannot beat Spider-man within certain scenarios. In a general Battle (standard gear, in character) Doc Oc could not beat Spider-man. The same thing applies here with Bane. Bane has trouble with a peak-human being. A peak-human being no matter how skilled comes nowhere near the level of Spider-man. Plot in a comic book could never change that here.

In fact our argument only helps me. You are basically saying that the reason Spidey can survive such encounters is due to the plot. Yet how exactly would enemies come up with such plans in the first place? The plot. You claim that the plot gives an unfair advantage to Spidey and in the same breath you say someone would need a plot to help them defeat Spidey. But here we observe scenarios without this plot induced stupidity thus allowing us to fairly judge it all.

I really mean its PIS and PLOT in this kind of characters.. Spidy once got shoot in the leg and he could barely use it while he still can tank hits from Rhino a 100 toner..

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

I really mean its PIS and PLOT in this kind of characters.. Spidy once got shoot in the leg and he could barely use it while he still can tank hits from Rhino a 100 toner..

I'm on you. Ok how is that proving your point? Inconsistencies aren't a huge issue for Spider-man comics but here they still have no meaning. We go off the basic representations of Spider-man. And at his most basic of qualities, Spider-man can beat Bane when Bane is also said to be in his most basic representation. We decide these Battles off the generally accepted idea for these character. Feats come in when a character is being diminished and, if I may add, theses feats can be challenged. It's not like someone just goes around saying Spider-man can beat everyone simply because of the feats you mention. Well, they do but they are called fanboys and we both know why they have no place here.

Side-note- It makes sense that he couldn't walk as easily when he got shot in the leg. When he got hit by Rhino he was somewhat dazed and had to leave. It's not like he continued to actually fight.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@dondave said:

Spidey

And easily. Spite honestly.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By leonkarlen123
No Caption Provided

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spite, spiderman stomps.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Peter

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By dondave

Bane gets oneshotted

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Experio

Peter

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Son_of_simba

@ilikethor: no not even with prep unless its one of those poorly written comics u find on the back of the kids menu in pizza hut. When your opponent is not only smaller and faster but stronger too you know your screwed plus spideys just as smart if not smarter

musa56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

spider-man wins. bane is a 4 toner and spider-man is a 20 toner. he is stronger,faster,and smarter than bane. his reflexes are greater and his is more agile. he has greater durability than bane. bane is bigger in size than spider-man, but spider-man has won against people like bane who are bigger than him. spider-man would be able to knock out bane if he wanted to, but he holds back. he has knocked out 5 toners in a single flick of his finger.. sometimes his fists. but bane has the venom so this would be a bit difficult. but spider-man has defeated people that bonded with the venom symbiote. spider-man defeated sliver-surfer with the carnage symbiote. spider-man's reflexes are a great help here for him.. and spider-man has experience of the venom symbiote so he could scare it of bane. bane can life 4 tones and the venom symbiote bonded to eddie was 30 tones. so that makes 34 tones. but its banes maximum with venom. so venom: 30 tones, bane maximum probably 10 tones. so 40 tones. spidey still wins. he has beaten people who can lift 1000's- 1000000's of tones. spidey wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5
deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane could back breaker Spidey if he catches him, but he won't so Spider-Man probably wins

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Most likely Spidey.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Noone301994

Spider-Man stomps.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I take my knowledge from that picture Bane is the size of a skyscraper with 2 massive swords. And people say he is gonna have trouble catching Spidey.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrfiddles: Even if he caught Spider-man, Spider-man is vastly stronger. Bane isn't breaking anyone's back in this match.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Parker, his stats are still a league above Bane's.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullpr said:

Another mismatch involving Bane.

Most of the time from what I read in the moment in this forum, Bane is involved in absolute mismatches...

At least the last time Bane was finally winning one of these battles (against a superman without power...).

true but i honestly believe that bane can beat the winter solider

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter wrecks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e39f5412273b
deactivated-5e39f5412273b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey destroys this, this is spite and needs to be locked

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Spider-Man stomps, he’s above him in every single stat.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman stomps.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The spider after a couple of punches.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Bane breaks the little 5'10 Spider-Man into some pieces

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man stomps, he’s above him in every single stat.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By SentryVoid7

Spidey stomps.

Rhino beats the shit out of Bane, btw.

Spidey villains >> Batman villains

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man oneshots. Bane would shatter his knee trying to break Spiderwould's back.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man oneshots. Bane would shatter his knee trying to break Spiderwould's back.

GrayWolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Bane dies

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers