Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Wolverine team are all trained in forms of hand to hand combat

Yes, they are.

And the Spider-Man team is trained in "holy sh*t, those dudes are all powerful in different ways."

@Decoy Elite said:

@k4tzm4n: B) If you think so. You know more about SS than me.

C) Time to employ Operation: Shocker Blast

B) At one point bullets bounce off his armor (pistol rounds)... and in other times, arrows are able to stick into assorted parts. Regardless, those blasts are going to hurt him and I question how many he could take. One will certainly knock him on his rear, but he'd recover. I can't see him tanking them or taking more than a few and being combat effective, imho.\

C) He's a big variable, imho.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@4joeblow said:

@ReVamp said:

@4joeblow said:

@ReVamp said:

Obvious troll is obvious.

You comic vine's equivalent of a hall monitor now? Grow up please.

No, technically speaking I'd be the class bully. Works both ways I guess.

Kissing @ss is how you become a Moderator on this sight, not internet bullying (rather petty) son.

You actually become a moderator by knowing the difference between site and sight.
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@k4tzm4n: always that best battle topics.

now talking about the duel, i think wolverine villains should win in a good fight, they got better fighting skills while the other team got the long range attack as a advantage, but sabretooth could make a difference here with his abilities, experience in battles and the healing factor..

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Decoy Elite OH LOOK, IT'S YOU AGAIN. 

What's stopping Rhino from getting decapitated? Or getting one of his limbs cut off? Rhino isn't going to be very effective without a leg. 

Not sure how blowing up cars is going to help matters, seeing as Deathstrike and especially Creed are fast enough to flee from them before they explode. 

Yes, Lizard can give both DS and Creed quite a fight, but Harada could easily take advantage of having Lizard distracted and decapitate him.
one_upper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By one_upper

@Morpheus_ said:

@4joeblow said:

@ReVamp said:

@4joeblow said:

@ReVamp said:

Kissing @ss is how you become a Moderator on this sight, not internet bullying (rather petty) son.

You actually become a moderator by knowing the difference between site and sight.

Damn you beat me to it.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#56  Edited By ReVamp

@Morpheus_ said:

Are you sure? If I were to test all the moderators would I get an acceptable pass rate?

@4joeblow said:

How was I kissing ass? Calling you a troll is kissing ass now? LOL, as good as they come son.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Wolverine's villains definitely. I'm basically reiterating what's already been said, but here's what I think nonetheless;

- Silver Samurai is a very bad fight for both Rhino and pre-shed Lizard IMHO. His powerset and abilities make him pausible instant death for either or if an ounce or realism enters into the fray. His tachyon enhanced katana will cut their hides with ease and should decapitate in a single Iaijitsu slash either of the two. While Rhino and Lizard can likewise prove instant death for SS, it's far more likely the man with top tier skill, the man that splits a bullet in twain, will get the telling strike in first. Crap, I'd not be shy to say he can beat both at once given his tools.

- Shocker is the real threat, but Sabes and Lady DS are not slow nor easy to power to the ground. I'd say he drops one, but not both.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@k4tzm4n: But two of them have healing factors,i reckon Silver Samurai and Shocker would be the first to go down,and it does pain me to that cos Silver Samurai is a favourite of mine,Lizard would be the hardest one to take down.Could Silver Samurai cut through Rhino using his tachyonic energy

4joeblow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By 4joeblow

@ReVamp said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Are you sure? If I were to test all the moderators would I get an acceptable pass rate?

@4joeblow said:

How was I kissing ass? Calling you a troll is kissing ass now? LOL, as good as they come son.

Maybe you should read my post again......or get your sight checked

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#60  Edited By ReVamp

@4joeblow said:

I did. You still don't make sense.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Illuminatus: Haha! Your posts stick out because of your AV and I know you're not an idiot. So think of me picking on you as a complement. :)

He's a beefy dude and I don't see SS going for the decap instantly. Gonna be hard to take out limps while dodging a charge, and if SS gets tagged he's out.

It gets them out of cover so he can blast them head on. Then they get to have fun being blasted like crazy.

No reason for Harda to go for Lizard first and even if he does Lizard is a fast dude, so he'll still have trouble.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ReVamp@4joeblow: Get back on topic.
4joeblow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By 4joeblow

@ReVamp said:

@4joeblow said:

I did. You still don't make sense.

Well then I guess the LOL is on you :D

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Morpheus_ said:

@4joeblow said:

@ReVamp said:

@4joeblow said:

@ReVamp said:

Lol.

4joeblow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By 4joeblow

@Morpheus_: You get back on topic spelling police.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@4joeblow said:

Either comply or stop posting. And mind your tone, please.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Decoy Elite: Your avatar...disturbs me, you bully! 

Why wouldn't SS go for the decapitation instantly? His sword will be able to cut through Rhino like butter, due to his tachyon abilities. Also, he's a master swordsman and combatant who could easily roll to the side while slicing at one of Rhino's legs/thighs.  

It gets them out of cover, but Creed especially is incredibly fast and could easily strafe left and right until he closes the gap between Shocker and himself. Once Creed closes that gap, it's over for Shocker. 

The problem is, Harada will still have one of his blades on him, and the tachyon power should allow him to do serious, irreparable damage to Lizard.
4joeblow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By 4joeblow

@Morpheus_ said:

@4joeblow said:

None of your posts thus far on this thread have anything to with this topic and you're telling me to get back on topic? Oh wait I forgot to say please right?

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Decoy Elite said:

@Illuminatus: Haha! Your posts stick out because of your AV and I know you're not an idiot. So think of me picking on you as a complement. :)

He's a beefy dude and I don't see SS going for the decap instantly. Gonna be hard to take out limps while dodging a charge, and if SS gets tagged he's out.

It gets them out of cover so he can blast them head on. Then they get to have fun being blasted like crazy.

No reason for Harda to go for Lizard first and even if he does Lizard is a fast dude, so he'll still have trouble.

Not really. Rhino charges head first. A Kenjutso masters perfect invitation. Rhino would lose his head. Easily.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Illuminatus: If I can't do a proper :I face on here I will have my avatar do one!

Because he doesn't in most of his fights. And because it's hard to decapitate someone charging with their head lowered. Don't know if that'd work, Spider-Man's agility is what allows him to dodge Rhino so easily, SS will have a harder time.

Shocker can tag Spider-Man consistently. Creed isn't dodging his blasts with simple strafing.

Lizard can and does dodge. He may be a bit of a tank, but he doesn't fight like one. Not to mention Harda won't be the one up against Lizard a majority of the time.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Super_SoldierXII: I don't think he'd be able to slash quick enough to take away Rhino's head without getting crushed in the process.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@4joeblow said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@4joeblow said:

None of your posts thus far on this thread have anything to with this topic and you're telling me to get back on topic? Oh wait I forgot to say please right?

My posts have nothing to do with the topic at hand because I am moderating people who are off topic to begin with, and engage in derogatory remarks before obnoxiously complaining about being corrected afterwards instead of listening to reason. I already asked you to mind your tone, but since you do not, you can simply stop posting now.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@HigorM: Thank you!

@k4tzm4n: But two of them have healing factors,i reckon Silver Samurai and Shocker would be the first to go down,and it does pain me to that cos Silver Samurai is a favourite of mine,Lizard would be the hardest one to take down.Could Silver Samurai cut through Rhino using his tachyonic energy

I disagree. If anything, Shocker would be the last to go down due to his distance. And having a healing factor doesn't render one immune from being Ko'd or incapacitated. Yes, Rhino can be cut by Silver Surfer's blade thanks to his power.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@Decoy Elite said:

@Super_SoldierXII: I don't think he'd be able to slash quick enough to take away Rhino's head without getting crushed in the process.

Quick enough to slice a bullet in half? I'd say he's plenty quick enough. Iaijustsu is all about the quick draw with a blade. Really bad fight for Rhino. Be like the biggest baddest dude alive trying to punch a dude with a loaded gun pointed at his noggin. Who's gonna win?

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Quick enough to slice a bullet in half? I'd say he's plenty quick enough. Iaijustsu is all about the quick draw with a blade. Really bad fight for Rhino. Be like the biggest baddest dude alive trying to punch a dude with a loaded gun pointed at his noggin. Who's gonna win?

Yeah, but when he sliced the bullet it stopped moving. The Rhino's body would still have quite a bit of momentum going for it.

Yes, I am in fact inferring that SS gets one shotted by a dead Rhino.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Decoy Elite That's true, but please refer to SuperSoldier's post above. He gives a good reason why Harada would decapitate or critically injure someone like Rhino with ease. 

But couldn't one contribute the blasting of Spider-Man to the necessity of the plot? Spider-Man should be able to dodge Shocker's blasts more than easily enough, in my opinion. Besides, it's not like Shocker is superhuman, and neither are his senses. Creed and DS's are, and they should be able to avoid Shocker's blasts nearly every time. 

He does dodge, but he's still a bit of a brute and will charge right at Harada or whoever similar to Rhino. If he charges at Harada, the samurai will side-step and go right for something vital. If he charges/tries to blitz Creed or Deathstrike, it will be an endless battle seeing as all three posses powerful healing factors, although I would give the victory to Creed seeing as he's a competent fighter.
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Yeah, but when he sliced the bullet it stopped moving. The Rhino's body would still have quite a bit of momentum going for it.

Yes, I am in fact inferring that SS gets one shotted by a dead Rhino.

LOL i have that image in my mind now

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Super_SoldierXII: @Decoy Elite: I think you guys are missing out on one key factor: the environment. It's not a clear path from him to Harada (assuming they're the ones to face off). This excessive amount of vehicles will play a role not only for cover, but also for weapons if he's knocking them around.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Illuminatus: Please refer to dead Rhino smack down.

No, because he does it consistently enough. I file it under the same thing I file under the Flash's Rouges like Captain Cold, he's so used to firing at someone so fast that he just is that much faster reaction wise. I say he can tag either of them.

You can KO people with Healing factors and Lizard has the strength to do so.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Decoy Elite

@k4tzm4n said:

@Super_SoldierXII: @Decoy Elite: I think you guys are missing out on one key factor: the environment. It's not a clear path from him to Harada (assuming they're the ones to face off). This excessive amount of vehicles will play a role not only for cover, but also for weapons if he's knocking them around.

You ruined dead Rhino smack down. Curse you.

Good point though.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: Then in that case Rhino would go down i still think they would be able to take Shocker all 3 are better fighters and have speed on there side.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@mrdecepticonleader: Being a better fighter than Herman doesn't mean a thing. The guy doesn't excel in hand-to-hand, he excels with his blasts and his durability. Their speed is nothing new to him, seeing as he regularly faces Spider-Man - who is faster than anyone on team Wolverine.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Decoy Elite

@k4tzm4n: Then in that case Rhino would go down i still think they would be able to take Shocker all 3 are better fighters and have speed on there side.

Being a better fighter than Shocker doesn't matter because he's just going to shoot them. A lot.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Decoy Elite: Not clear on what you're referring too.. 

Interesting point, although Flash is much faster than Spidey at any rate, so Cap and the rest of the Rogues reflexes are superior to Shocker's. But even then, is he going to be paying attention to both of them coming towards him at the same time? He takes out one, the other should be able to close the gap in time. 

But Creed especially will not simply allow Lizard to KO him. He's smaller and frankly smarter than Lizard when it comes to fighting, so he should be able to keep on his feet and play an agility game with the giant reptilian until one of his teammates could assist.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Illuminatus: My response the post you referenced, but now you might as well look at k4tz post. As usual he's 2 steps ahead of me *shakes fist at sky*

They both won't be able to go after him at the same time due to his teammates.

Agility game doesn't work well against the Lizard. He gives Spider-Man a tough time because of that. In most fights Spidey had to use environmental effects to weaken Lizard, something Creed will be hard pressed to do here.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite said:

Being a better fighter than Shocker doesn't matter because he's just going to shoot them. A lot.

@k4tzm4n said:

@mrdecepticonleader: Being a better fighter than Herman doesn't mean a thing. The guy doesn't excel in hand-to-hand, he excels with his blasts and his durability. Their speed is nothing new to him, seeing as he regularly faces Spider-Man - who is faster than anyone on team Wolverine.

But he cant fire at all 3 of them at the same time while he could blast one of them another could come up behind him and finish him off as all 3 are trained fighters that is were that would be an advantage as they could work together to take him down.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Decoy Elite

@mrdecepticonleader: All 3 of them won't be attacking him at once because they still have to do deal with his allies.

The location doesn't hand itself well to sneaking.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Decoy Elite: Yeah, he does that. *Snickers, gives k4tz a high five!" 

Okay, but what stopping Creed and DS from just running and ducking away from Lizard, towards Shocker. And, I don't think Rhino will be able to tag either of them, and that's discounting the theory that Harada would've already decapitated/critically wounded him. 

Victor and Spidey differ in their fighting styles/agility though. I realize that a case could be made that Peter is superior in the second aspect, but it doesn't change the fact that Creed would be running, sliding under cars, jumping off walls and using his claws. He could just jump on Lizard's back while someone is distracting the reptile and take his eyes out, or Deathstrike does the same with Creed/Harada playing bait.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Illuminatus: The Lizard's speed and Shocker blasting at them while backing up. (All the while tearing up the environment)

Who's distracting Lizard? At least Shocker will still be there to back him up.

And that's assuming that Rhino is taken out before hand.

Also how do you distract Lizard anyway? He'll notice if someone jumps on his freakin' back and he's not going to just let them stab his eyes.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite: One of them are more than able to take him on,and if Silver Samurai has already decapitated a certain Rhino,that only leaves Herman and Curtis to be taken care of.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@k4tzm4n: Does Harada's teleportation ring count as "standard equipment"?
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Decoy Elite: One of them are more than able to take him on,and if Silver Samurai has already decapitated a certain Rhino,that only leaves Herman and Curtis to be taken care of.

Not really. He can blast away any of them without much trouble. Sure he won't instantly KO them but he can take him down with time.

If Rhino goes down he's at the very least taking Harda with him.

And Curtis is a valid problem with the Wolverine team.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@Illuminatus said:

No. But even if he did have it, he's only used it to enter and exit environments. Never really for strikes like Nightcrawler would.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By PikminMania

@k4tzm4n said:

@4joeblow: How does pre-Shed Lizard being "primal" mean anything against him? How is Shocker a "chump?" And Rhino isn't an idiot, unless you choose to only read the handful of instances where he's treated as such, and then disregard everything else.

Shocker isn't a chump, but he is certainly not on the level of any of Wolverine's villains in this battle. They can all dodge much faster than Shocker can shoot.

Rhino is mentally challenged, and it isn't a handful of instances where he is treated as such. Only in The Gauntlet has he really been shown as a typically average person, even though everywhere else he is brains over brawn, and nothing else.

Shocker may be smart, but in terms of strategies he is nowhere near Sabretooth, Deathstrike, or Silver Samurai. They are all much too skilled.

Now for a little rant unrelated to this topic: This match further proves my point that people are making DC characters seem weaker than they are only because they have won too many fights in the past. Why is it unbelievable that Deathstroke can't solo Rhino yet Lady Deathstrike or Sabretooth can? I call hogwash.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Decoy Elite: How fast can Shocker back up while utilizing his blasts? I'm going to assume he's slower than Creed advancing towards him. 

DS will most likely be doing the distracting, in my opinion. 

He most likely will be. I'm waiting for confirmation from k4tz about Harada's ring. 

You distract him by slicing at him and remaining agile. And, what's he going to do if Creed takes his eyes out? Sure, Lizard could most likely take Creed off his back and toss him or something, but Creed will get up from that and reenter the fray.
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@k4tzm4n said:

@Illuminatus said:

No. But even if he did have it, he's only used it to enter and exit environments. Never really for strikes like Nightcrawler would.

Thanks for the confirmation. I was hoping to use it as a way to slap Decoy, but you took that away from me.
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite: They are smarter and much better fighters than Shocker is the only real advantage he has is his blasts even then he wont instantly KO them. And how will Rhino take down Harda with him?

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Illuminatus: It just the click of a button away. The only thing that slows him down is aiming.

He doesn't have it here. :P Not that he uses it in fights.

Lizard is just as agile as anyone else on the opposing team so death of a 100 cuts isn't going to cut it against him. He's just plain not going to let Creed cut his eyes out. He's fast enough to dodge and even a feral character won't stay still long enough for someone on their back to pull that off.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Decoy Elite: They are smarter and much better fighters than Shocker is the only real advantage he has is his blasts even then he wont instantly KO them. And how will Rhino take down Harda with him?

They're not smarter than Shocker. He's the smartest guy here. They're better fighters but that doesn't matter because he's a ranged attacker all the way. His blasts will still knock them back and hurt them.

Dead Rhino smack down or just plain vanilla one shot.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By acer51

I've had a hard time deciding who i think would win this fight, but this is how i see the fight going. 

Silver Sameuri will kill Rhino but will take major damage in the process. 

Lizard will kill Lady deathstrike. 

Shocker will be spending the entire battle trying to hold off Creed while he gives supporting fire. 

Shocker will eventually see Silver Samuri beat Rhino and will K.O him, but Creed will kill him while he's distracted. 

And finally Creed will beat Lizard. 

This is just how i see the battle going it could go any other way but i just think this is most acurate based on given evidence.