#1 Posted by Owen_Porter (83285 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with team one. Did you see what Goblin just did to Swordsmen?

#2 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 spidey villans rhino, doc octopus, mysterio, electro, sandman, green goblin, vs team 2 batman villans bane, al ghul, poison ivy scarecrow, mr freeze, joker, who wins?

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23395 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#4 Posted by Owen_Porter (83285 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I'm going with team one. Did you see what Goblin just did to Swordsmen?"

the sad part is no i did not wish i did see it. :(

#6 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see what batman villains can do to sandman, but aside from that, too many super powers to deal with on team one, they'll stomp team two.

#7 Posted by Owen_Porter (83285 posts) - - Show Bio

Slinger says:

"I don't see what batman villains can do to sandman, but aside from that, too many super powers to deal with on team one, they'll stomp team two. "

Mr. Freeze could freeze him. Or Poison Ivy could take control of him. Just saying :P

#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4151 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done.

#9 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
"Gambler says:
"I'm going with team one. Did you see what Goblin just did to Swordsmen?"
the sad part is no i did not wish i did see it. :("
" />http://www.comicvine.com/message/green-goblin-lays-down-an-whoopin/897641/&c=33&33"

thanks man, lol goblin was whooping swordsmen azz, poor swordsmen.

#10 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man's villains are more super power-centric while Batman's like to play with his mind...I'd think in battle, Spidey's villains would win BUT Spidey wouldn't be able to last in Gotham...the mental bombardment and psychological attacks from guys like Joker, Riddler, Two-Face, Hush, and Scarecrow would be too much for Peter Parker to handle...

#11 Posted by TheGoldenSurfer10000 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Man Villains Takes The Victory And I Disagree obi Spiderman Would Be Able To Last in Gotham He Can Defeat Any Of Batman Villans Hands Down.

#12 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

((spiderman villans owns))

#13 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Man's rogues trounce Batman's rogues easily.

#14 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you say Batzarro is a batman villian you see i know nothing about him and i can't find his page on CV

#15 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man villains. Curbstomp.

#16 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Spider-Man villains. Curbstomp."
Agreed by far !
#17 Posted by Owen_Porter (83285 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not so sure its a curbstomp anymore.

#18 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Why?

#19 Edited by Owen_Porter (83285 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus and Deathstroke to name a few. Clayface, Jason Todd, Killer Croc, Bane, Owlman, Lady Shiva, Ras Al Ghul. These are no pushovers.

#20 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was just the characters mentioned in the OP.

#21 Posted by Owen_Porter (83285 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"I thought it was just the characters mentioned in the OP."
Well that sucks
#22 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Prometheus and Deathstroke to name a few. Clayface, Jason Todd, Killer Croc, Bane, Owlman, Lady Shiva, Ras Al Ghul. These are no pushovers."

Compared to Venom, Carnage, Electro, Sandman, and Vulture they are. Actually just a few of them should beat the whole lot of Bats enemies.
#23 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's the ones listed, spider-man villains own, if they can use all of the gallery Batman enemies own

#24 Edited by Owen_Porter (83285 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Gambler said:
"Prometheus and Deathstroke to name a few. Clayface, Jason Todd, Killer Croc, Bane, Owlman, Lady Shiva, Ras Al Ghul. These are no pushovers."

Compared to Venom, Carnage, Electro, Sandman, and Vulture they are. Actually just a few of them should beat the whole lot of Bats enemies."
I disagree. Ras can take over people's bodies, Sandman and Clayface is a wash, Vulture? Really? LMAO I'm not seeing it. Lady Shiva can read body movements which should allow her to dodge Electro before laying him out with a nerve strike. Prometheus can hypnotize and or disorient his enemies as well as being a strategical genius, and I haven't even mentioned Deathstroke yet. (I'm basing this off Bat Villains who can actually do something as opposed to the list at the beginning of the thread).
#25 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

well not all of them are completely useless

Poison Ivy can control the male villains (which are basically all of them)

Two-face was trained in hand to hand combat by Batman and in shooting by Deathstroke, I bet he is dangerous as hell now

Bane is also a threat

#26 Posted by Owen_Porter (83285 posts) - - Show Bio

I mentioned Bane, Ivy may or may not be of any threat to characters like Venom and Carnage (or those who can fly). She's pretty much a stationary target. Two Face would be of no concern. Just cause you've been trained by Greats, doesn't make you great yourself.

#27 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

seen what he did to Nightwing with a gun? ok so Nightwing wasn't looking and it was a sniper but still....

:P

#28 Posted by Owen_Porter (83285 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#29 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio
spiderman villains
#30 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

the joker solos the spiderman villians

#31 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"If it's the ones listed, spider-man villains own, if they can use all of the gallery Batman enemies own"