• 60 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6155f5fcc6972
deactivated-6155f5fcc6972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know this is my second Spider-Man vs Spider-Man topic but I just love making vs' about different versions of Spider-Man lol.

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dorukesin1

Tobey isn't gonna cry today

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I think you misread Spectacular as Amazing because I can't find a Movie vs Spectacular topic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: So, what do you think, who will win?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Heatblaze

@leo-343 said:

@starsprime3: Tobey. He's stronger, more durable and has a more reliable web source.

That doesn't give him the win at all. He is far slower, and a weaker fighter. Spectacular can evade nearly all of Tobey's attacks. Spectacular wins in a stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Yes Spectacular Spider-Man is really fast but I think Tobey's far more stronger because he stopped a train in a full speed. I can't see Spectacular doing that and in my opinion Tobey is not that slow, I mean he dodged Green Goblin's glider. I know his Spider-Sense helped him but still and in the train fight scene, Tobey survived from being hit by a overpass via his reflexes.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol mismatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Yes Spectacular Spider-Man is really fast but I think Tobey's far more stronger because he stopped a train in a full speed. I can't see Spectacular doing that and in my opinion Tobey is not that slow, I mean he dodged Green Goblin's glider. I know his Spider-Sense helped him but still and in the train fight scene, Tobey survived from being hit by a overpass via his reflexes.

That still wouldn't give him the win. He's outmatched in both Speed, fighting capability, and durability (since Spectacular tanked a blast from the shocker) I don't see tobey doing that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Tobey tanked Sandman's fists, survived from a bomb that exploded in front of his face and survived from getting his head crushed by Doc Ock (remember the bank scene in Spd 2).

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@leo-343 said:

@starsprime3: Tobey. He's stronger, more durable and has a more reliable web source.

That doesn't give him the win at all. He is far slower, and a weaker fighter. Spectacular can evade nearly all of Tobey's attacks. Spectacular wins in a stomp.

You remember when Spectacular failed to get out of the bear hug of a strong human? Yeh... how does he put Tobey down? The guy was tanking a giant sandman smashing him and still fought effectively after like nothing happened.

Remember the time Tobey couldn't knockout a 40 year-old man(Doc ock)? Spectacular tanked multiple goblin bombs unlike Tobey.

Also he's a lot faster, he'll get way more hits in then inevitably KO him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@leo-343 said:

You remember when Spectacular failed to get out of the bear hug of a strong human? Yeh... how does he put Tobey down? The guy was tanking a giant sandman smashing him and still fought effectively after like nothing happened.

Remember the time Tobey couldn't knockout a 40 year-old man(Doc ock)? Spectacular tanked multiple goblin bombs unlike Tobey.

Spider-Man wasn't hit hard enough, probably because Doc was just an old man, if he would hit him with his full strength, his punches could've explode Dock's head.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Tobey tanked Sandman's fists, survived from a bomb that exploded in front of his face and survived from getting his head crushed by Doc Ock (remember the bank scene in Spd 2).

These feats pale in comparison. Spectacular tanked multiple bombs, took blows from the shocker gauntlet,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Shocker's gauntlets aren't that powerful and I'm saying it again but Sandman's giant fist is so powerful that it shakes the whole street that they fight in and Tobey takes a few hits and still was able to fight.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Heatblaze

@starsprime3 said:

@heatblaze123: Shocker's gauntlets aren't that powerful and I'm saying it again but Sandman's giant fist is so powerful that it shakes the whole street that they fight in and Tobey takes a few hits and still was able to fight.

You're making stuff up now, go watch the movie before saying sh!t like that.

@petey_is_spidey The shockers attacks are not electric, it's pure vibration.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Heatblaze

@leo-343 said:

@heatblaze123:

Remember the time Tobey couldn't knockout a 40 year-old man(Doc ock)?

Remember when he punched through a car roof?

• that's not an impressive feat at all.

Remember when he stopped a speeding train?

• That does not translate to punching strength, especially when he was pushed to his limit. Seems like you're implying that he did it with ease or something.

Remember when he held up that falling wall? Yh his consistent strength feats make that outlier irrelevant.

• Spectacular did the something similar, but it was made out of metal and weigh a lot more.
  • Also no it doesn't, he was wailing on Doc ock and he couldn't KO him.

A lot faster based on what? Tobey sees punches in slow motion and his spider sense is a lot better, Spectacular is faster yes but not by much to be honest, he's been tagged by some slow ass ropes Kraven threw at him. I don't see him knocking Tobey out, the guy took a beating from Venom then got pounded by a several storey monster and still fought after wards like nothing happened. Spectacular has no striking feats to surpass this...

Spectacular Also took a beating from Venom and was still able to hold his own against, unlike Tobey who couldn't without help.

Oh remember the part where Harry hit spidey from behind? You have no proof that his spider sense is better. In anyway.

"Spectacular is faster yes but not by much to be honest". Nope, wrong again. Do you watch Spectacular Spider Man?

Well face reality mate, he will and can KO him.

Start at 19:01 evaded all Of Giant sandmans attacks.

at 12:31 had his mask removed. Got webbed to a car, by venom. Got out of it with his strength and speed before venom could even see.

11:32: Kicks someone in the air, jumps at after that then kicks him down mid-air.

18:42 This.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DSTREET45

@heatblaze123 said:
@starsprime3 said:

Loading Video...

:48 - 1:04

No it was definitely causing the ground to shake.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@heatblaze123: And... Absolutely none of that proves how he's going to KO him.

So being able to punch him multiple times with equal strength and greater speed advantage means nothing? lol pathetic.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:
@starsprime3 said:

Loading Video...

:48 - 1:04

No it was definitely causing the ground to shake.

My bad then.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Heatblaze

@leo-343 said:

@heatblaze123: Equal strength? Lmao what equal strength?

Flipped over this thing, BTW it fell on top of him too and was completely still conscious.

No Caption Provided

And even if you think it's a little bit under tobey's, he still has the greater speed advantage, and fighting capability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:
@starsprime3 said:

Hey! Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I remembered it wrong but you don't have to be rude.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:
@starsprime3 said:

Hey! Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I remembered it wrong but you don't have to be a d*ck.

You're not wrong, you were right. I'm sorry.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@starsprime3 said:

Wow, when you said Shocker I was thinking Electro. Still, Spiderman's durability feats, especially in the 3rd one, is above Spectacular's

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: Yeah you're right, he does have better durability . It's all good lol.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@starsprime3 said:

That still wouldn't give him the win. He's outmatched in both Speed, fighting capability, and durability (since Spectacular tanked a blast from the shocker) I don't see tobey doing that.

Stopping the train was more of a durability feat than a strength feat. The webs did literally all of the work, and dissipated the force/weight of the train across something like 20-30 strands. All Tobey had to do was hold the webs, which is impressive, but not necessarily as great as it sounds. Especially when you consider than the webs have enough grip to withstand a train.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Floopay making good points like always.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: I gotta do it once in awhile, otherwise the mods would ban me for trolling.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:
@starsprime3 said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@starsprime3 said:

Hey! Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I remembered it wrong but you don't have to be a d*ck.

You're not wrong, you were right. I'm sorry.

I take "d*ck" back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: It shows Tobey has better durability.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No it doesn't. That train took upwards of 30 seconds to stop and hit a blockade, which likely provided MOST of the actual stopping power. He's already shown to have almost zero durability vs piercing/slashing and that low level explosives do a decent amount of damage to him. Pretty much the same as Spectacular Spiderman.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:
@starsprime3 said:

No it doesn't. That train took upwards of 30 seconds to stop and hit a blockade, which likely provided MOST of the actual stopping power. He's already shown to have almost zero durability vs piercing/slashing and that low level explosives do a decent amount of damage to him. Pretty much the same as Spectacular Spiderman.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Well, he tanked Giant Sandman's fists which shaked the ground. I think it was an impressive feat.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:
@starsprime3 said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Not too sure about the blockade providing most of the stopping power. One of the passengers noted that the train was slowing down a while before the train hit it and IMO the train was moving pretty slow compared to when Doc Ock revved it up. And I don't remember SSM taking explosions to the face.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starsprime3: I'm not saying it's not impressive, I'm saying it's not superior. They're about the same.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectacular Shocker created ground-shaking seismic events that could be tracked across the city. He knocked down a building. He blasted a hole through a row of trucks. Spectacular took some hits from that and kept fighting.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobey in a landslide

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers