Both are bloodlusted

win by KO or death

Both get 3 hours prep

No knowledge of each other

who wins and why

#4 Edited by eternalnature (364 posts) - - Show Bio

animal man in a stomp

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16290 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: I don't have enough knowledge on Animal Man to gauge this. Care to enlighten me to his abilities and feats?

#8 Posted by Wyldsong (5442 posts) - - Show Bio

#

@patrat18: I don't have enough knowledge on Animal Man to gauge this. Care to enlighten me to his abilities and feats?

This is about where I am. I'll try and scope out some respect threads (if any are to be found). 3 hours prep for SpOck though should give him a good head start.

#10 Posted by Juiceboks (8553 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 I actually don't know very much about Buddy but I heard he can mimic a sun eater? If that's true then I don't think there's anything SpOck can do to stop him.

#12 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9077 posts) - - Show Bio

This is close. Though I fail to see how there is any animal form capable of keeping up with Spider-man Superior, but i think it is close regardless.

#13 Edited by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: AM can take any animal form (even animals that are extinct) and unlike Vixen and Beast Boy, that can take one animal form at a time, Buddy can take a something from each different animal and have it all at once... I fail to see how this is close. Regardless of this being a Superior Spider-Man.

#14 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9077 posts) - - Show Bio

@ddecourt said:

@cable_extreme: AM can take any animal form (even animals that are extinct) and unlike Vixen and Beast Boy, that can take one animal form at a time, Buddy can take a something from each different animal and have it all at once... I fail to see how this is close. Regardless of this being a Superior Spider-Man.

Name an animal that can keep up with Superior spiderman? No animal is capable of that.

#15 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

SpOck all day everyday.

#16 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9077 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is the same Spiderman that has claws that inject nano spiders that can explode on command, and can summon bots, then I see him winning.

#17 Posted by Wyldsong (5442 posts) - - Show Bio

Until I see some more feats for Animal Man and see a compelling argument for him, I have to go with SpOck. While AM does have some impressive abilities, his highest end feats look to be against undead versions of Flash and Hawkman (who were not anywhere near at full power according to the narrative). Plus you gave prep to SpOck, which is his bread and butter, and SpOck doesn't hold back with his strength like original Spidey did.

So, until I see a good argument for AM, I will take SpOck for the majority.

#18 Edited by Wyldsong (5442 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is the same Spiderman that has claws that inject nano spiders that can explode on command, and can summon bots, then I see him winning.

This is the same.

#19 Posted by patrat18 (9582 posts) - - Show Bio

@ddecourt said:

Name an animal that can keep up with Superior spiderman? No animal is capable of that.

cheetah,spider,lion mixed into one.

#20 Posted by jashro44 (20843 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give a read through the respect thread later and come back to this.

#21 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9077 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@ddecourt said:

cheetah,spider,lion mixed into one.

Do you think a cheetah, spider, or lion can keep up with him? Did he have a spidey sense when he transformed into a spider? Is there any animal that can use as much force as Spiderman? A cheetah can run 60 miles an our or so. But that doesn't mean he is as fast as Spiderman. Is there a scan you are thinking of when your saying he can match Spiderman?

#22 Posted by NighThunder (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman , the majrtity

#23 Edited by patrat18 (9582 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: You do know that he can add the same abilities of multiple animals together right? Add the strength of a

Dung Beetle,

Rhinoceros Beetle

Leafcutter Ant

African Elephant to a human porpotion, That's more than enough strength to rival Namor

As for speed well you get the point multiple animals, if you want proof check out his respect thread in the earlier comments.

#24 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9077 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@cable_extreme: You do know that he can add the same abilities of multiple animals together right? Add the strength of a

Dung Beetle,

Rhinoceros Beetle

Leafcutter Ant

African Elephant to a human porpotion, That's more than enough strength to rival Namor

As for speed well you get the point multiple animals, if you want proof check out his respect thread in the earlier comments.

So you want me to say stomp match in animal mans favor? I think Superior Spiderman has it with the aid of his claws, and bots.

#25 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12031 posts) - - Show Bio

Animal Man wins, he kept up with Rotworld Flash...

Dodge bullets point blank after they were fired....

Has super strength from various animals (in rotworld he had to rely on beast boy and whatever animals that were left cus they were all going extinct)

Strong enough to casually fly with a bus full of children and rip rot monsters in two.

He can survive free falling through the time stream

Animal Man has also shown that he can use several animal powers at once

This probably isn't a complete stomp, but if Buddy decides to use several animal powers simultaneously like strength of different types of ants (they can lift hundreds of times their body weight), durability of armored beetles .... wait....he can literally just take on the characteristics of a spider along with whatever animals or insect powers he needs making himself several times stronger, faster and more durable than Superior Spider-Man as well as being able to fly, move at super speeds, regenerate etc....Never mind....this is a stomp Buddy wins 10/10

#26 Edited by jashro44 (20843 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Not sure about this being a stomp.

The scans of him tagging flash are impressive but can they be quantified? In the scan Buddy actually states flash wasn't moving anywhere near his fastest due to the rot. Then there is also the fact people tend to tag people they shouldn't in comics (for example pre 52 flash was tagged by deathstroke and we all know Slade could never touch flash in a battle forum) So how fast was Flash moving in those scans?

As for dodging point blank bullets thats impressive however spider-mans physicals have allowed him to dodge a gun that fired a bullet traveling mach 3.5 which is faster then standard pistol bullets (admittedly it was Peter who did this however Otto does have his body, so he should be able to replicate Peters physical feats its mainly just skill feats that are questionable).

Next he decapitates rot creatures. How durable are rot creatures? Why can't spider-man do that as well? He also punches out some gorillas (all though spider-man can do that), and then we see him rip the arm off of what looks like rot world hawk? Not sure what hawks stats are in the new 52 all though I hear he is super human so this could be impressive.

Spider-man has also lifted a bus and how durable are rot creatures?

As for flying out of the time stream what does that mean? How high was he? I do see a crater in the ground so it is safe to say he fell with quite a bit of force however spider-man has shown to cause craters larger then that with his punches.

Using multiple animal powers is cool.

I wont say spider-man wins as I don't know much about animal man however I do hesitate to call a stomp. (I still need to do some more research on animal man).

#27 Edited by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

I might be mistaken but Animal Man is not limited to earth animals?

#28 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

Animal Man wins, he kept up with Rotworld Flash...

Dodge bullets point blank after they were fired....

Has super strength from various animals (in rotworld he had to rely on beast boy and whatever animals that were left cus they were all going extinct)

Strong enough to casually fly with a bus full of children and rip rot monsters in two.

He can survive free falling through the time stream

Animal Man has also shown that he can use several animal powers at once

This probably isn't a complete stomp, but if Buddy decides to use several animal powers simultaneously like strength of different types of ants (they can lift hundreds of times their body weight), durability of armored beetles .... wait....he can literally just take on the characteristics of a spider along with whatever animals or insect powers he needs making himself several times stronger, faster and more durable than Superior Spider-Man as well as being able to fly, move at super speeds, regenerate etc....Never mind....this is a stomp Buddy wins 10/10

Good stuff.

#29 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

@ferventking: No he's not, he has access to all animals in the universe regardless of origin. He however didn't know at first how he morphed into an alien animal, he later discovers how.

#30 Posted by CantDance93 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Though Buddy Baker 'Blondie Man' :p lost his purer connection to the red in #19 for lashing out at the Totems after his son died I still believe he would win. Mostly due to the fact that he can utilize more than one animal at a time. I.e., Speed of a cheetah, skin of a rhino, strength of an Elephant and so on.

#31 Edited by AverageInsanity (213 posts) - - Show Bio

senses of a spider, agility of a monkey, skin of a rhino, speed of a cheetah and stregth of a leaf cutter ant. That makes Buddy 2x faster, stronger and agile than spider man, while also having spider senses of his own and rhino like durability.

Animal man curb stomp

#32 Posted by Hyperlight (5714 posts) - - Show Bio

im still not convinced that AM has a combination that can keep up with spock

#33 Posted by AverageInsanity (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: in yor opinon, what abilities would one need in order to keep up with Spock?

#34 Posted by ZeroPlus (2284 posts) - - Show Bio

Animal-Man stomps !

#35 Posted by Hyperlight (5714 posts) - - Show Bio

@averageinsanity:

spiderman is naturally superior all together than most if not all the animals of the animal kingdom... I don't think buddy can find a combo good enough to take on a less morally inclined spiderman

#36 Edited by patrat18 (9582 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.