Spider Man, SpOck, Kaine, and Reilly vs Space Marines.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

Peter, Spock, Kaine, and Reilly

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Captain Titus (Space Marine Video Game) and Brother Raclaw/Gerhart (Damnation Crusade Comics)

• Standard Gear for the Spiders.
  • Captain Titus has his Iron Halo, Power Armour, Jump Pack, Bolter, Plasma Pistol, and Power Axe.
  • Brother Raclaw/Gerhart has his Power Armour, Bolter, Bolt Pistol, Purity Seals, and Chain Sword.
  • Start 100 feet apart. Battle on the streets of New York.
  • Death or KO.

Who wins?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SM spite

hate space marines on this site

* cue 40k fan boys showing up *

*slams door behind him

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@cjdavis103 said:

SM spite

hate space marines on this site

* cue 40k fan boys showing up *

*slams door behind him

I figured if Spider Man can beat Drazhar, who pwns Space Marines by the dozens :/, then surely 4 Spider Men can face 2 measly Space Marines.

No Caption Provided

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

they are named space marines one of which has a god damn force field that makes Dr Doom jealous

look though the 40 k books

named marines are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.un named marines

this team could possible beat Drazhar

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

and they are all wearing super armorer that puts them at what 70-80 ton strength? and they are all wearing terminator class power armor

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@cjdavis103 said:

@cadencev2:

and they are all wearing super armorer that puts them at what 70-80 ton strength? and they are all wearing terminator class power armor

What?! No. Power Armour increase strength at most 15%. They are 5 toners at best since out of Armour they are typically 2.5 tons when they first start out as Marines.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cadencev2:

that's what people ofin make them out to be on this site

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

not arguing that just saying that 40 k fanboys are all over this site and I have given up a lot of hope for a fair fight in most cases

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist
Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cadencev2:

Not all

But a lot seam to think that. 40 k = instant win

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Strider1992

@cadencev2: Hah I guess you're referencing me with that Drazhar comment. No Spider-man isn't soloing Drazhar that post was made before I had a firm grasp of who he was. I thought he was just a really tough Incubi at the time but now I know better and given his feats you're going to need 2 Spiders at the VERY least to take him down and thats provided they use webbing as blunt trauma isn't doing much.

Having said that I do want to side with the Spiders here mainly due to pre-cog and webspam. Ordinarily this might not be a problem but 4 characters all with a webbing? Yeah I don't see Marines breaking free before one of the Spiders goes in for the KO.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@cadencev2: @cjdavis103: i agree with cadence. Sure there are people who don't know 40k too well and exaggerate their abilities but there are worse fanboys out there (I look in batmans direction). For the topic I think even those two skilled space marines could take on of the spiders at most and that would be a good match but 4 vs 2 they stand little chance. Just want to add Titus with a jump pack will be pretty dangerous so I am not sure all spiders will survive tho they propably win.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

not arguing that just saying that 40 k fanboys are all over this site and I have given up a lot of hope for a fair fight in most cases

I beg to differ.Wot may seem as being biased majority of times is backed by the Codex,Novels.It is hard for a non 40k fan to grasp at times how things work in the 40k uni.

A simple Necron foot Soldier with his regular gear/stats would probably make the roster on most comic books elite teams.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime:

if they are at a neutral site the Necron cannot infinitely respawn and without a superior commander they are incredibly stupid any mid tier Comci book team and even some low tirer teams could beat one with ease

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Chaos Prime

@chaos_prime:

if they are at a neutral site the Necron cannot infinitely respawn and without a superior commander they are incredibly stupid any mid tier Comci book team and even some low tirer teams could beat one with ease

just referring to their stats/Gear thats all.Same could be said for many comic book characters.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist

@strider92: Even with a Plasma Pistol and Power Weapon (Titus only) to burn right through the webbing? It would very well work on Raclaw, but I do not see Titus being Web KO. They will have to beat him physically or Kains case stinger to the face.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiders

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

U mentioned under certain conditions the Necron soldier is a non factor? As are many comic book characters if u take them out of their comfort zone.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cjdavis103

@chaos_prime:

yes but your where trying to say a necron who by himself is lacking in the ability's that make Necrons so scary (i.e. Numbers and immortality) they gain these powers with giant war machines and tomb worlds .

most comic book charicters can function much better outside their comfort zone then a Necron and they cannot adapt

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By Strider1992

@cjdavis103 said:

@chaos_prime:

The Necrons are victims of what I like to call the Flash-effect. In lore and in quite few novels even your common foot-soldier is nigh-unkillable. Without commanders about they have regenerated from mere puddles of liquid metal after melta-fire whereas in the tabletop game itself they cannot do this (a Necron Lord with a Res Orb is needed IIRC). Each one is made of Necrodermis:

Necrodermis is a material of unknown origin and chemical or molecular structure that possesses the extraordinary ability to regenerate almost all damage instantaneously, "flowing" back together as if it were a liquid while closing bullet holes, mending gashes and tears, or even reattaching severed pieces with little delay. The material is also adaptive in some unknown fashion and can learn to repair itself given enough time from nearly any form of damage, even a blast powerful enough to reduce it to its constituent molecules or atoms.

-Codex Necrons

As you can see this stuff is SUPER durable. I mean SUPER damn durable. Given enough time a Nercon can and will regenerate from anything. However due to the fact they are the most powerful race in 40k they are used as a benchmark for the other races. Like in a Soul Drinkers novel (I think it was a Soul Drinkers novel anyway) a large squad of Space Marines ran through a Necron Tomb World. There is no reason they should be able to accomplish this without some heavy god-damn artillery to temporarily disable them or had some really powerful psykers/special items backing them up. Necrons are like Flash in the case that their abilities are often downplayed in order for anyone to stand a chance in hell of taking them on in a 1v1 situation and winning because theoretically their powers are tremendously OPed.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Chaos Prime

@chaos_prime:

yes but your where trying to say a necron who by himself is lacking in the ability's that make Necrons so scary (i.e. Numbers and immortality) they gain these powers with giant war machines and tomb worlds .

most comic book charicters can function much better outside their comfort zone then a Necron and they cannot adapt

Wot im saying is given the tech/gear a lone Necron soldier has regardless of numbers he is still a foe to be feared.But i do get ur point.Just an example i was using :)