Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Team 2. Silk falls first.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

are luke cage and iron fist as pissed off in this fight as they are in the picture? lol. imo luke and danny can win here since they work well as a team and spidey and silk cant really hurt luke only try to hold him with webbing and im not 100% sure but i think he can break free.

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter stomps alone

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Team 2.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'll say Team 1. Pete can beat either (not without trouble however) and Silk can hang with either or just keep evading until Pete comes to help her

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stormdriven

How the hell is Peter going to solo, let alone stomp? He'd have trouble with either of Team 2, and they'd beat him handily if he were by himself.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say Team 1. Pete can beat either (not without trouble however) and Silk can hang with either or just keep evading until Pete comes to help her

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

I don't see a reliable way for them to deal with Luke.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How the hell is Peter going to solo, let alone stomp? He'd have trouble with either of Team 2, and they'd beat him handily if he were by himself.

In character, neither is going to bust out their 'killer' moves, and webbing makes for a good non-lethal stop. Also, JJJ hired them to bring in Spider-Man once already, and he DID solo them. Yeah, they received upgrades since then, but so has SM.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyger: Can I see scans of that? That sounds odd, since Danny has already given him a close fight by himself, and Luke is pretty hard to put down.

Edstone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist solos.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jay_z94  Online

Spiderman solos. He physically beats iron fist, then webs luke cage's nose and mouth making him suffocate.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey team

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

Team 1. The environment fits Spider-Man and Silk.

Spidey and Silk can also easily web Luke up and Knowck out IF.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Keehn93

Silk can web spam better than Peter. She'd give IF & LC hell. Current Peter could solo them both

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Luke has already broken out of being literally cocooned in Spock's webbing without any visible strain, I highly doubt Peter will have any better luck.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Peter is better. He's not going to cocoon him he's going to knock him out.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115 said:

are luke cage and iron fist as pissed off in this fight as they are in the picture? lol. imo luke and danny can win here since they work well as a team and spidey and silk cant really hurt luke only try to hold him with webbing and im not 100% sure but i think he can break free.

they can hurt luke. cage is a 25 tonner, but spidey is a 20 tonner now for some reason and he is much faster than luke. both of them out class danny.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man has the feats to suggest that he could wear Luke down with a flurry of punches.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pressure Points.

Maybe Cyro Pellets, if Peter was feeling that way.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 juiceboks  Moderator

@keehn93: Peter isn't strong enough to knock him out in character, in fact he's not strong enough to knock him out period.

@vegandiet Even if Peter were fast enough to blitz Luke before he can tag him(he's not) he's not strong enough to knock him out.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By VeganDiet

@keehn93: Peter isn't strong enough to knock him out in character, in fact he's not strong enough to knock him out period.

@vegandiet Even if Peter were fast enough to blitz Luke before he can tag him(he's not) he's not strong enough to knock him out.

He's been perfectly capable of damaging people who are equally or more durable than Luke. And one blow from Luke isn't enough to put Spider-man down.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 juiceboks  Moderator

@vegandiet: No he hasn't, Luke's tanked blows from much stronger opponents. Peter can hurt him somewhat, but he can't do enough damage to knock him out.

I didn't say one punch will knock him out, Luke wouldn't go all out in character against Peter. But he could still easily crack a rib or debilitate Peter in someway.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

First off no one is soloing. Secondly, I'd support team one for a slight majority, I'm willing to be persuaded though.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: No he hasn't, Luke's tanked blows from much stronger opponents. Peter can hurt him somewhat, but he can't do enough damage to knock him out.

I didn't say one punch will knock him out, Luke wouldn't go all out in character against Peter. But he could still easily crack a rib or debilitate Peter in someway.

Yes, he absolutely has. Unless you think an amped Thing, Iron Man, Absorbing Man or Namor aren't as durable as Luke. Peter has the feats to be able to wear Luke down with repeated punches.

Cracked ribs aren't as debilitating to Peter as you think. The Hulk cracked Peter's ribs early in a fight, and Peter still fought a protracted battle against him afterwards.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@vegandiet: Sure if we go by high end/PIS feats then Peter can knock Luke on his ass any day of the week, but on average his striking feats aren't as impressive as you're trying to make them out to be. His rogues gallery consists of characters that have the durability feats to tank his blows and keep coming (Scorpion, Lizard, Venom etc) so let's not pretend Peter is consistently capable of punching well out of his paygrade.

How about a broken leg? Fractured skull? My point is that Luke can and will injure him to the point where he can't fight anymore if he tags him. He's more than capable of doing so.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist & Luke Cage.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: Sure if we go by high end/PIS feats then Peter can knock Luke on his ass any day of the week, but on average his striking feats aren't as impressive as you're trying to make them out to be. His rogues gallery consists of characters that have the durability feats to tank his blows and keep coming (Scorpion, Lizard, Venom etc) so let's not pretend Peter is consistently capable of punching well out of his paygrade.

How about a broken leg? Fractured skull? My point is that Luke can and will injure him to the point where he can't fight anymore if he tags him. He's more than capable of doing so.

Aside from the fight against the amped Thing, he's been able to hurt all of those characters on a consistent enough basis for it not to be considered PIS, imo. Scorpion actually has recently racked up some ridiculous durability feats (literally laughing off shots from Captain Marvel and a terminal velocity fall), and Spider-man has still managed to one-shot him on two separate occasions in the past few years, so he doesn't really discredit my point. And considering how often he's able to do it, I'm perfectly comfortable with saying Peter can punch out of his paygrade.

And Luke will not be able to injure him so severely with just one or two blows, and Spider-man is going to landing dozens of blows for every one that Luke lands. Not to mention that Peter has shown proficiency with pressure points, which should help out in putting Luke down.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jay_z94  Online

Luke has already broken out of being literally cocooned in Spock's webbing without any visible strain, I highly doubt Peter will have any better luck.

What if spiderman webs up luke's mouth and nose?

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: he'd ripe them off. I think the question is what if Spidey & Silk tombstone him off a tall building right onto his head? A la Naruto vs Sasuke 1st fight at the valley of the end

No Caption Provided

Silk & Peter are going to dance around Luke & IF. Neither of them is fast enough to engage them on their own terms. They can only counter.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps. Peter could solo.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jay_z94  Online

@keehn93 said:

@jay_z94: he'd ripe them off. I think the question is what if Spidey & Silk tombstone him off a tall building right onto his head? A la Naruto vs Sasuke 1st fight at the valley of the end

No Caption Provided

Silk & Peter are going to dance around Luke & IF. Neither of them is fast enough to engage them on their own terms. They can only counter.

Not if he uses enough to cover a whole building. And the webbing can get inside thing's mouth, blocking his airways internally.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RaygunRogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RaygunRogue

In either case, I hope to have Cindy and Danny lock eyes and get all fuzzy inside. They would make a great couple.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter solos. Silk is just icing on the cake

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. I believe Danny has the skill and speed to hang with spider-man. Luke Cage should be able to handle Silk.

Avatar image for naruto__uzumaki
NARUTO__UZUMAKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman solos silk just there for the victory sex lol...seriously Peter has 10+ Ton strength superhuman agility and spider sense spidey solos but if he in character team 2 has a chance cuase Peter never goes all out unless necessary.