laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By laflux

American Eagle

Round One- Morals on for teams, and Flash cannot Vulk out.

Round Two- Morals off for teams, and Flash can Vulk out.

In Both rounds, Spider-Man and Kaine are forbidden from using Webbing on American Eagle.

American Eagle has standard Gear, Kaine's Stealth suit abilities have been disabled. Spider-Man only has Webbing, and no Horizon Lab gear.

Battle Takes Place on Shipment (Cod 4 map).

Opponents Start on opposite sides of the map longitudinally.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

So Peter doesn't have his full Standard Gear correct? Honestly I think Eagle might be the weak link. Vulked out Flash is capable of fighting and beating both Peter and Kaine in a 1v1 fight but he can't take them both at the same time which would happen as both Kaine and Peter are capable of tearing Eagle up. Kaine on his own was able to hold out against a Vulked out Flash and put a beating down on Carnage both he and Pete together are capable of beating a Vulked out Flash.

I'll go with the Spider-team for both rounds. Eagle seems like to much of a weak link.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By VeganDiet

Flash's inexperience and unwillingness to go full out on Spidey ensures a win for the Spider-Team in round 1.

Round 2 is a little harder to tell, but Strider92's analysis seems about right.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By darktiger

@Strider92 said:

So Peter doesn't have his full Standard Gear correct? Honestly I think Eagle might be the weak link. Vulked out Flash is capable of fighting both Peter and Kaine in a 1v1 fight but he can't take them both at the same time which would happen as both Kaine and Peter are capable of tearing Eagle up. Kaine on his own was able to hold out against a Vulked out Flash and put a beating down on Carnage both he and Pete together are capable of beating a Vulked out Flash.

I'll go with the Spider-team for both rounds. Eagle seems like to much of a weak link.

I don't agree about eagle being a weak link he beat bullseye and was whipping venom

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Strider1992

@darktiger said:

I don't agree about eagle being a weak link he beat bullseye and was whipping venom

Beating Bullseye doesn't really put him on Venom's or Spider-man's level.

How was Eagle beating Venom? Do you have scans? That sounds a little fishy to me. Taskmaster also laid a whooping on Venom as Flash seem's to job quite a bit. Like Taskmaster this sounds like bad writing to me.

DCsuperman0007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DCsuperman0007

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By laflux

@Strider92 said:

@darktiger said:

How was Eagle beating Venom? Do you have scans? That sounds a little fishy to me. Taskmaster also laid a whooping on Venom as Flash seem's to job quite a bit. Like Taskmaster this sounds like bad writing to me.

He's a 15-25 tonner by feats, I believe he one-shotted Eddie and was stalemating a Weakened Thing in an arm wrestling contest. He's Kinda like Warpath really, but better. Oh and he has crossbow bolts, not that they would be that useful LOL.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By darktiger

@laflux said:

@Strider92 said:

@darktiger said:

He's a 15-25 tonner by feats, I believe he one-shotted Eddie and was stalemating a Weakened Thing in an arm wrestling contest. He's Kinda like Warpath really, but better. Oh and he has crossbow bolts, not that they would be that useful LOL.

He is not better then warpath

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I'm sorry, who is American Eage?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shawnbaby

@darktiger said:

@Strider92 said:

So Peter doesn't have his full Standard Gear correct? Honestly I think Eagle might be the weak link. Vulked out Flash is capable of fighting both Peter and Kaine in a 1v1 fight but he can't take them both at the same time which would happen as both Kaine and Peter are capable of tearing Eagle up. Kaine on his own was able to hold out against a Vulked out Flash and put a beating down on Carnage both he and Pete together are capable of beating a Vulked out Flash.

He was beating Gargan Venom...Everyone beats Gargan Venom.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By laflux

@Shawnbaby:

@darktiger said:

@laflux said:

@Strider92 said:

@darktiger said:

Classic warpath definitely no. That guy was a beast. But current warpath isn't all that special. And I believe that American Eagle beat Brock.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By darktiger

@laflux said:

@Shawnbaby:

@darktiger said:

@laflux said:

@Strider92 said:

@darktiger said:

Classic warpath definitely no. That guy was a beast. But current warpath isn't all that special. And I believe that American Eagle beat Brock.

I know brock is almost good as spidey or scarlet

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By laflux

@darktiger: Almost? Spider-Man wrecked Angelo, Gargan wasn't really much of a threat and he gave Flash a really good fight, and was barley on the wrong side of a stalemate. But Brock literally creamed him every time they fought in a straight up fight. He was much Stronger, just as fast by feats and had more versatile webbing, and actually used his abilities properly. So for American Eagle to One-Shot him like that is a good feat. Yes Ben Reilly (If your referring to the original Scarlet Spider-Man) did beat up Brock, but that was only because he had impact webbing and his Spider Sense wasn't effected by the Symbiote like Peter Parker. Ben Reilly once punched Brock, and Venom said words to the effect of if you want to live, your gonna have to do alot better than that.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawnbaby

@laflux said:

@Shawnbaby:

@darktiger said:

@laflux said:

@Strider92 said:

@darktiger said:

No, It was Mac Gargan.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Shawnbaby

@laflux said:

@darktiger: Almost? Spider-Man wrecked Angelo, Gargan wasn't really much of a threat and he gave Flash a really good fight, and was barley on the wrong side of a stalemate. But Brock literally creamed him every time they fought in a straight up fight. He was much Stronger, just as fast by feats and had more versatile webbing, and actually used his abilities properly. So for American Eagle to One-Shot him like that is a good feat. Yes Ben Reilly (If your referring to the original Scarlet Spider-Man) did beat up Brock, but that was only because he had impact webbing and his Spider Sense wasn't effected by the Symbiote like Peter Parker. Ben Reilly once punched Brock, and Venom said words to the effect of if you want to live, your gonna have to do alot better than that.

And Ben did do a lot better...Impact Webbing FTW.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hyperlight

good match but i dont know too much about american eagle but as a wholw team 2 is stronger.... team 1 is more agile though. Due to flash's lack of experience and american eagles inexperience with dealing with a vast number of heroes ( American eagle is usually in the Arizona/New Mexico area and he said there arent many metahumans around there). Team 1 should be able to win

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux said:

American Eagle 1-shotted Brock? What were the circumstances of this fight because Brock has taken much heavier hits that a 20ton blow and shrugged it off without much problem.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Strider92 said:

@laflux said:

American Eagle 1-shotted Brock? What were the circumstances of this fight because Brock has taken much heavier hits that a 20ton blow and shrugged it off without much problem.

I think hes thinking about the incident in Thunderbolts during Civil War...but it wasn't Brock...it was Gargan

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Strider1992

@Shawnbaby: Ah well thats a different story. Gargan was either a lot weaker or just one of the biggest jobbers in Marvel. Either way its not a great feat.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By laflux

@Strider92 said:

@Shawnbaby: Ah well thats a different story. Gargan was either a lot weaker or just one of the biggest jobbers in Marvel. Either way its not a great feat.

crap I just realized it was Gargan. My bad.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Strider92 said:

I think Gargan was Stronger than Brock due to his already enhanced Stats ...but he spent a lot of time jobbing...which is actually in character for him.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By laflux

@Shawnbaby said:

@Strider92 said:

I think Gargan was Stronger than Brock due to his already enhanced Stats ...but he spent a lot of time jobbing...which is actually in character for him.

Yeah. Ironic when you think about it. I think one of his only decent showing was against Namor, but even then, he ambushed him with a weapon, and still got trashed in the end.