#1 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man runs the Ultimate Alien Gauntlet

Round 1:

Spider-Man is Peter, and in character.

Ben can only use one Alien at a time, his Ultimatrix does not time out, and cannot go Ultimate. (Before Omniverse).

Even if Spider-Man loses, the fight goes on. Five minutes rest between bouts, no prep. Win by KO.

  1. Spidermokney
  2. Wildmutt
  3. Goop
  4. Cannonbolt
  5. Big Chill
  6. Armodrillo
  7. Echo Echo
  8. Four Arms
  9. Humungousar
  10. Rath

Round 2:

Same rules and Aliens as round 1, but Ultimate forms(if available), and Peter believes Ben has kidnapped Mary Jane.

#2 Edited by laflux (15979 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Win

2. Win

3. Loss due to inability to harm Goop

4. Win, may be hard to beat through Cannonball's durability

5. Win

6. Loss, he had crazy durability, strength and Earth Manipulation abilites. The TOAA says that he was stronger than Humangosaur at base size, who was throwing multi story houses around

7. Win

8. Loss

9. Loss

10. Loss

#3 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10068 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking he stops at 5

#4 Posted by BlackWind (6357 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Pete getting past Big Chill.

#5 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: What about Round 2? I was wondering how an angry and desperate Peter would fare against Ben's Ultimate Aliens.

#6 Edited by jashro44 (21845 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: He might be able to take goop out by attacking the gravity disk. If he does something like web it to a wall IIRC Goop wont be able to move.

EDIT: Never mind just noticed win was by KO. I guess goop would win eventually.

Online
#7 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6179 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Humungausaur but Rath would work Spiderman.

#8 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidermokney- could give him a good fight, is about a 7+ tonner, fast has many legs but loses

Wildmutt- he actually could beat Spiderman, he has crazy strenght and speed and superior senses, but loses 6 or 7/10

Goop- Spidey could find out that disc controls it then it is over a loss

Cannonbolt - a hard battle, but Spidey wins due to spider sense telling hi, when to dodge the cannon ball creature and warning him of attack

Big Chill- lol, the moth devours the spider, SM has no chance here

Armodrillo- superior strenghth, durability, terrakinesis, drill arm (Spidey loses)

Echo Echo- I hate this guy, but he is cheap he could win

Four Arms - wins

Humungousar - eats him (literally one Humongasaur's mom tried to eat it when it was a baby

Rath - you want me to tell ya something Parker, you lost

#9 Edited by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Most seem to think Big Chill would take Spider-Man, but doesn't have to be tangible to do any damage, and if so, would the spider-sense provide enough warning? Just curious, not a Ben 10 expert. (hate Omniverse though).

#10 Posted by laflux (15979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

Most seem to think Big Chill would take Spider-Man, but doesn't have to be tangible to do any damage, and if so, would the spider-sense provide enough warning? Just curious, not a Ben 10 expert. (hate Omniverse though).

He also can't breath ice if he is intangible as well. So being intangible only really means spider-man can't hit him, but he can't hit Spider-Man

#11 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Thanks. Should I make a second thread for Round 2? Nobody has said anything about it.

#12 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@mortium said:

Most seem to think Big Chill would take Spider-Man, but doesn't have to be tangible to do any damage, and if so, would the spider-sense provide enough warning? Just curious, not a Ben 10 expert. (hate Omniverse though).

He also can't breath ice if he is intangible as well. So being intangible only really means spider-man can't hit him, but he can't hit Spider-Man

But if he's intangible he can fly through Spidey and ice him from inside.

#13 Posted by laflux (15979 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortium said:

Most seem to think Big Chill would take Spider-Man, but doesn't have to be tangible to do any damage, and if so, would the spider-sense provide enough warning? Just curious, not a Ben 10 expert. (hate Omniverse though).

Ultimate Spider-Monkey was able to go toe to toe with someone who absorbed all of Vilgax's powers for a while. He should win

Ultimate Wildmutt should still lose

Ulitmate Cannonbolt is tougher and bigger, but I still think Peter could win

Ult Big Chill could win

Ultimate Humangosaur should stomp.

#14 Posted by dondave (37460 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Hyperlight (5839 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: i agree but i think he could win against four arms

#16 Edited by celtic (776 posts) - - Show Bio

The only people Spiderman is beating is Goop and Spidermonkey maybe Four arms/Rath

there's no way Spidey is beating Cannonbolt, he was a heavy hitter in the original series and duked it out with Vilgax 10k who is arguably class 100 and just as fast if not faster than peter.

#17 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: @celtic: I thought that he might take Four Arms, wasn't sure about Rath or Humungasaur.

#18 Edited by laflux (15979 posts) - - Show Bio

@celtic said:

The only people Spiderman is beating is Goop and Spidermonkey maybe Four arms/Rath

there's no way Spidey is beating Cannonbolt, he was a heavy hitter in the original series and duked it out with Vilgax 10k who is arguably class 100 and just as fast if not faster than peter.

He didn't duke out anything. He was being Stomped along with Ben 10,000's version of Wildmutt, just like all of Ben's other Aliens used beforehand, and was saved by Ben's Grandpa coming in and blasting Vilgax away.

#19 Edited by celtic (776 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@celtic said:

The only people Spiderman is beating is Goop and Spidermonkey maybe Four arms/Rath

there's no way Spidey is beating Cannonbolt, he was a heavy hitter in the original series and duked it out with Vilgax 10k who is arguably class 100 and just as fast if not faster than peter.

He didn't duke out anything. He was being Stomped along with Ben 10,000's version of Wildmutt, just like all of Ben's other Aliens used beforehand, and was saved by Ben's Grandpa coming in and blasting Vilgax away.

Uh yes he was

Vilgax is class 100 easily, Cannonbolt was tanking his attacks with out any damage

(he did not bleed, or become incapacitated in anyway)

and no he was not getting stomped by Vilgax they were at a Stalemate

if it was a stomp Vilgax would have defeated them in moments, stomp battles don't last several minutes.

#20 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#21 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Rath

#22 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Mortium (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.