Spider-man Runs The Gauntlet Against Bricks

• 86 results
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Interesting gauntlet. The first 4-5 rounds are pretty easy to clear for Peter but after that it becomes just too hard. He has a shot at Sasquatch but I don't think he can put him down.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at 6

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@jashro44: she hulk was recently struggling to lift 85 tons... i hope shes got some Captain America skill going on

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jashro44

@laflux said:

@jashro44: Thanks for the clear up.

No problem.

@serrure said:

@jashro44: she hulk was recently struggling to lift 85 tons... i hope shes got some Captain America skill going on

Pretty sure she hulk has feats beyond 85 tons. As for her skill she beat abomination:

I've never seen this level of skill from other bricks. She even finished him off with pressure points......

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By serrure

@jashro44: i said recently,as for the Abomination feat. my left pinky toe has more martial arts skill than he does

No Caption Provided

a better feat to use would have been this one...

however it still doesnt make up for the fact that right now she struggled to lift 85 tons and the people below her are class 100 easily.

not to mention the only real reason she had a shot against Abomination was because she used psychology on him. if you post the whole fight you would see it. her skill was getting her nowhere fast until she started playing mind games

Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman loses.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Recently? These aren't outdated scans from the 60's there scans, there from 2007....Thats from the last 7 years....Thats pretty recent as far as marvel standards go.

And you the scans where she uses psychology on abomination are in the ones I uploaded. I don't see how you uploading the rest takes away from what she actually did on panel? She was dodging abomination without getting hit, and using nerve clusters....Honestly never seen the other bricks in this gauntlet fight like that. Most just pound each others faces except for thing and colossus but even then I've never seen them show the level of finesse she hulk did against abomination.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He shouldn't beat Namor but jobbing says otherwise...

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: we'll have to agree to disagree right now since, for some reason, i dont have the scan of where Fraction reduced her to an 85 tonner in Fantastic Four. however i can make solid cases for Sasquatch, Namor, and Thing beating She-Hulk.

I dont know much on Colossus and i love to insult him cuz it totally messes with @cosmicallyaware1 and hes like my brother so :P but there is probably a case for him to beat Shulkie also

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Thats fine. All though I have seen the scan of Fraction having she hulk tap out at 85 tons.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: on topic though i do give you huge credit for using Sasquatch cuz hes awesome. (even if i dont agree with his place but we discussed that point and i found it logical and reasonable enough to pass :P) unfortunately Sasquatch has tagged Northstar so tagging Spider Man should be pretty easy for him

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@jashro44: on topic though i do give you huge credit for using Sasquatch cuz hes awesome. (even if i dont agree with his place but we discussed that point and i found it logical and reasonable enough to pass :P) unfortunately Sasquatch has tagged Northstar so tagging Spider Man should be pretty easy for him

Well wolverine has also tagged northstar yet spiderman's been able to avoid some of his strikes before. Sasquatch catching northstar would depend how fast north star was moving when he got tagged. I know he's capable of moving a few thousand times faster than Peter but that doesn't mean he was at the time he got tagged.

Also not sure how accurate this is but the scan sasquatch tags northstar, says that all though northstar does have super speed his reflexes aren't proportionately faster? So I don't know if that translates to tagging spider-man.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@robertloucksjr: Wolverine beat Roughouse without using his claws. You could argue Logan hits harder because of the Adamantuim, but Peter will get more hits in than Logan, and will be harder to hit himself.

PIS. Wolverine should not be able to knock out Roughhouse. His 1 tonner punches should have almost no affect on Roughhouse.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#66  Edited By laflux

@robertloucksjr: Eh, Wolverine is very skilled, so he knows where to hit. Also Adamantuim is great for weighing down blows and to increase the harm they do people. Bullseye, who has adamantuim laced bones too, hit Daredevil and the latter remarked on how hard the blows felt because of it. We've also had Spider-Man remarked how much a finger-flick hurt from Wolverine because of his adamantuim bones, and he nearly gave She-Hulk a concussion by slamming into her.

And for what its worth, Wolverine is probably closer to 2 tons.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@wdc said:

Clears

I don't think Spider-Man would have a high chance of putting down either Namor or the Thing and even Sasquatch. He may be fast and use web incap but I don't think that would be enough against the three of those.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@serrure said:

@jashro44: we'll have to agree to disagree right now since, for some reason, i dont have the scan of where Fraction reduced her to an 85 tonner in Fantastic Four. however i can make solid cases for Sasquatch, Namor, and Thing beating She-Hulk.

I dont know much on Colossus and i love to insult him cuz it totally messes with @cosmicallyaware1 and hes like my brother so :P but there is probably a case for him to beat Shulkie also

my man..............you know I love me some Colossus! Don't mess with Pete, that's not nice! And yes, we are brothers......but I'm totally the older and wiser one........

Colossus and SHe Hulk would make a great CaV by the way ;)

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Spidey getting past Sasquatch.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

def not beating cage

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Sasquatch might be stronger than them but to be honest I was thinking his obscurity people would say Peter beats him to be honest....

I respectfully disagree, @jashro44. Dr. Langkowski is a brilliant man, and he's as strong as he is smart. One or two thunderclaps later and he would easily get his hands on Spidey. As crafty as Peter is, he's as good as splattered. IMO...

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How in the world is thing even going to hit him

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Spidey should be able to get past the first few but may struggle when it comes to Luke Cage. If he does move onto number 5, I think he can work at a way to incapacitate Blob (he's not the smartest of foes) but I don't see him beating Sasquatch (from what I can gather, the guy has thrown a plane, pulled a boat and lifted a 6 story apartment building).

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gonna say he stops at Namor.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#75  Edited By Lvenger

def not beating cage

If an unpowered T'Challa can take him down via pressure points, Peter should be able to replicate a similar tactic with superior striking power to T'Challa behind his pressure points.

@jashro44:

Sasquatch might be stronger than them but to be honest I was thinking his obscurity people would say Peter beats him to be honest....

I respectfully disagree, @jashro44. Dr. Langkowski is a brilliant man, and he's as strong as he is smart. One or two thunderclaps later and he would easily get his hands on Spidey. As crafty as Peter is, he's as good as splattered. IMO...

Sasquatch has also tagged Northstar twice so he has some quick reflexes.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killer Croc solo's

Avatar image for sensationalspiderman
SensationalSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi everyone, its my first post. Can't resist Spidey threads. It's a really good one.

I was gonna say Spidey stops at Namor but someone brought up some impressive feats from Sasquatch. Tagging a mach 28 speedster is seriously impressive for a brick. Colossus will be a very tough cookie too. Spidey will clear the first 5 but I don't think he'll stand a chance against the rest. So, he stops at either 6 or 7.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SensationalSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SensationalSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Thank you :)

Btw, has Spidey ever got into a fight with Colossus? I just read about him a little at Marvel wikia. He's in the class 100 range which is a lot. Because I've seen a lot of Spidey's high-level strength feats here on the vine and I would put him in 50-55 ton range. That's probably his upper limit. Not quite enough to go against big guys like Colossus.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Thank you :)

Btw, has Spidey ever got into a fight with Colossus? I just read about him a little at Marvel wikia. He's in the class 100 range which is a lot. Because I've seen a lot of Spidey's high-level strength feats here on the vine and I would put him in 50-55 ton range. That's probably his upper limit. Not quite enough to go against big guys like Colossus.

He fought him during AVX when colossus had the gem of cyttorak. He didn't do to well but he showed som good durability.

SensationalSpiderMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Thanks again. :)

I'll check out that one.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points