AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AdamAnouer
No Caption Provided

Scenario: Superman and the Justice League have decided to take a Vacation on Risa to celebrate their latest victory against Darkseid. Impressed by his value of "with great power must come great responsibility" Superman elects Spider-Man to take care of Metropolis while he is away. Unfortunately in spite his reputation several Super Villains decide it is time to bring Metropolis to it's knees and it's up to Peter to stop them but is he up to the challenge?

Prep-Time: 6 Hours

Knowledge: Spidey has prior knowledge of his opponents powers and capabilities.

Morals: On

Special Conditions: Spider-Man can call for assistance from Supergirl or Robin each in ONE of these bouts.

Victory Condition: Incapacitation, KO or Incarceration.

1. The Joker

2. Toyman

3. Livewire

4. Metallo

5. Parasite

Can Parker beat the Gauntlet?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parasite should be #5. He would normally be the stopper, but with prep and the ability to call Supergirl to help with Parasite, Spidey should clear.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:3

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AdamAnouer

@yodagod: Ah right I see. I'll re-arrange that. I figure Peter's a good strategic battler and would know better then to get to close to Parasite.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Spider-Man's usual cackling manipulative lunatic also has super strength and pumpkin bombs, so round 1 should go well.

Toyman, again, not a huge problem.

Livewire, see previous battle with Electro.

Metallo is going to be rough, but 'dumb brick' comes to mind. In a battle the causes a lot of damage, I actually see this as more the number 5, and going like his bouts with Juggernaut. I could see Supergirl's help coming in here, wearing a radiation suit. Or BFRing him at super speed to orbit.

Parasite is good, but I see him falling to Spider-Man's ranged attacks (webs and throwing things), as long as Spider-Man doesn't tag him personally and give him his Spider-Sense.

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamanouer:

Clears

The Jokers biggest problem is Parker's ability to think on his feat and turn the tables on his opponents and against a calculating trickster I'd expect Pete to be on top of his game.

Round 2 mostly because Peter has had so much fighting against Robot's and Explosives he should be able to neutralize most threats.

Round 3 this one is by far the most unpredictable of the bunch. Livewire could fry Peter easily but much like her Marvel Counterpart she's vain and I can see Pete using that against her. W/Supergirl or comfy win.

Round 4 the key is going to be neutralizing Metallo's kryptonite power source which Pete is certainly smart enough to do but the real thing is can he get close enough to do the damage he needs to.

Round 5 with prep on what Parasite can do there's no way in hell he's gonna be stupid enough to attack Parasite directly so wins by incapacitation.

PersiBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just absolutely a mismatch. Joker alone is enough to masterplan Parker into his death within hours. He mind-controlled the entire justice league, brought batman to his knees, and has killed more people in the entire DC universe.

LOCK THREAD @jashro44

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

clears

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just absolutely a mismatch. Joker alone is enough to masterplan Parker into his death within hours. He mind-controlled the entire justice league, brought batman to his knees, and has killed more people in the entire DC universe.

LOCK THREAD

Thread wasn't locked last year, why now?

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@persiboss: Wrong. Peter can and has outwitted far superior intelligence villains than the joker and also far more unpredictable ones as well such as Osborn and Maximum Carnage. That logic is about as flimsy at the New 52's backstory of Doomsday.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Stops at 5 or clears.

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Maybe he clears.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears, only problem is Metallo which Supergirl beats. Parasite is easy for Peter, has scientific power related to energy. No way Peter can't find a way to beat him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Itachi

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers