Spider-Man (ASM) vs. The Twins (Matrix Reloaded)

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xtreme1
  • Spider-Man is from the Amazing Spider-Man movies. Composite feats from all the ASM movies.
  • The Twins have the same powers as they do inside the Matrix.
  • Random encounter, no prep.
  • The fight starts with the combatants 100 feet apart and visible in a multi-level parking garage in NYC. The fight can move on from there, it doesn't need to stay in the garage.
  • Each of the Twins is armed with a straight razor and a Heckler & Koch UMP-45 submachine gun (same as in the movie).
  • Win by any means.
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtreme1: Nice battle dude.

I don't think the Twins are going to be able to put Spidey down due to Spider Sense and huge speed and durability advantage.

However, the intangibility makes web incap impossible. Do you know how fast their reaction times are? And what's the quickest they reacted to an incoming attack by turning intangible?

If they can't put Spidey down but they can go intangible fast enough that he can't hit them I'm tempted to say stalemate.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xtreme1

@rick_grayson: Thanks! I agree, it'll be really difficult for the Twins to put down Spidey. On the other hand the Twins are really hard to put down too because they're fully healed and restored to 100% health every time they phase. I haven't been able to pick a winner yet.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtreme1: Ah I forgot about the auto heal when they phase. Still, I think if Spidey were able to land a solid blow it should be enough to put either twin down. So yeah, I just need someone better than me at comparing feats to see if Spidey would be able to land a hit before they go intangible.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twins stomp.

The same powers as they had in the Matrix? They were literally unstoppable in the Matrix. They went intangible as soon as Trinity started shooting at them, meaning they have bullet time reaction. Not to mention their healing factor is insane. When one of them wedged his arm in the door, Trinity shot him 3 or 4 times in the arm and he didn't even squint. Then he immediately healed himself in like 1 second and was just like new.

They could also fly. Big advantage there. They were only defeated via Morpheus being a walking PIS device. Essentially he BFR'd them via a car explosion. Which is ridiculous considering the powers they demonstrated.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Either Spidey kills them or stalemate. More likely for Spidey to win but they have a shot.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: And Spidey couldn't dodge that? It's been ages since watching the film, but as far as I remember they were still visible and didn't get faster while intangible. If anything, I imagine that tactic resulting in Spidey dodging the bullets and the Twins shooting eachother in the head (which may result in a KO?).

Anyway, as I say my memory is foggy on the film and I'm not much of a Spiderman fan so I'll wait for some other opinions, just in case I'm embarrassingly high/low balling anyone unintentionally.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: And Spidey couldn't dodge that? It's been ages since watching the film, but as far as I remember they were still visible and didn't get faster while intangible. If anything, I imagine that tactic resulting in Spidey dodging the bullets and the Twins shooting eachother in the head (which may result in a KO?).

Anyway, as I say my memory is foggy on the film and I'm not much of a Spiderman fan so I'll wait for some other opinions, just in case I'm embarrassingly high/low balling anyone unintentionally.

I know Spidey is fast, but I don't think he can dodge bullets at point blank range, which would definitely be possible for the Twins seeing as they can fly and use their intangibility to get places much faster.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By reaverlation

Peter stomps

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twins.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Win or lose I can hear the Twins saying at some point during the fight, "We are getting aggravated." Lol.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtreme1: I was just watching that scene for the line.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Twins take a majority.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man should take this.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Spideys physicals and spider sense will give him a win

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By xtreme1

I changed the OP so Spidey is from the Amazing Spider-man movies.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any other thoughts?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twinning!

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Twins can take movie spidey.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xtreme1: Nice battle dude.

I don't think the Twins are going to be able to put Spidey down due to Spider Sense and huge speed and durability advantage.

However, the intangibility makes web incap impossible. Do you know how fast their reaction times are? And what's the quickest they reacted to an incoming attack by turning intangible?

If they can't put Spidey down but they can go intangible fast enough that he can't hit them I'm tempted to say stalemate.

To answer your question about intangibility reaction time for the Twins...they're fast enough to casually phase through bullets fired from close range.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Twins

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The modern spidermN from Amazing spiderman is just too fast and strong.

He sees everythink in slow mow. 40 times slower than reality. Like a punch or a shot.

Without his Spider senses.

And with Spider senses he dodgrs every shit.

The Amazing spiderman is OP to everyome.

He smashes roboters that can destroy belgium within a second ( stand in AMZ game 2012 ) to shit and then to bit shit again.

He would stomp them

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twins stomp.

The same powers as they had in the Matrix? They were literally unstoppable in the Matrix. They went intangible as soon as Trinity started shooting at them, meaning they have bullet time reaction. Not to mention their healing factor is insane. When one of them wedged his arm in the door, Trinity shot him 3 or 4 times in the arm and he didn't even squint. Then he immediately healed himself in like 1 second and was just like new.

They could also fly. Big advantage there. They were only defeated via Morpheus being a walking PIS device. Essentially he BFR'd them via a car explosion. Which is ridiculous considering the powers they demonstrated.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta Take the twins here. Eventually they'll shoot him and take him down. There healing factor too stronk and matrix people see in slow motion as well and can dodge bullets so they're comparable in speed as well if only reaction wise which is all they need here

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twins have enough reaction time and speed to dodge Spiderman for a while, but if he gets a shot in before they go intangible, he oneshots one of them. And they do not have what it takes to put him down.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Twins are as fast as Spider man since Morpheus and Trinity could not speed wise handle them alone. The Twins have the strength/durability of unplugged humans as well. They can also heal every time they are intangible, and mix intangible moves in attacks. Skill wise they compete with Trinity and morpheus fine.

They will slice Spidey up with their razors.

Guanzoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twins.