• 179 results
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jasraj
In the Red corner...we have..hmmm..need a name for him...here is one..in the Red corner we have the Webhead! 

Ultimate Spider-Man
Ultimate Spider-Man
Yep...it's Ultimate Spider-Man..basically Spider-Man from another universe...this version is different to the normal Spider-Man, he is weaker, younger, and his spider-sense is different...his spider-sense only tells him of danger..that's it.....and the reason I used this version of Spider-Man is I know people will say spite, spite if I used the normal one, not only that, but the other one is far superior to the movie one IMO, and far more expierenced, so I just decided to use this version, the ultimate universe is a Spider-Man all over again...in a good way.. I mean Spidey is awsome..so that's Ultimate Spidey outta the way 

And in the Blue corner...we have....The Movie Webhead....yeah! 

Movie Spider-Man
Movie Spider-Man
Here is the movie version...for fans 1 and 2 were awsome, 3, not so much, but I loved them all, this version of Spidey stopped a train with his strength, but after that he was worn out like heck, so this Spidey also has a spider sense, though I'm confused on his spider-sense, I think it is just a sense of danger, so this Spidey is cool, cool costume too, he is older than Ultimate Spidey, by quite a bit, but he is cool...I don't have much more to say..so that is the Movie version outta the way, now, onto the location 

Battle takes place in New York City or if you want to call it NYC

Morals On 
Random Encounter 
H2H 

who wins and WHY?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By 652

movie spiderman i think
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jasraj
@652 said:
"movie spiderman i think "

how so?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jasraj
C'mon
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By difficlus

Could be a tie but im leaning more on movie spider man...: 

• better strength feats
  • more experience
  • probably slightly better or on par with reaction timing..
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jasraj
@difficlus said:
"Could be a tie but im leaning more on movie spider man...: 
  • better strength feats
  • more experience
  • probably slightly better or on par with reaction timing..
"

Mmmmmh......
Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Billdevil

Stopping the train is beyond 'classic' Spider-Man. If all else is equal, that's the trump. 

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jasraj
@Billdevil said:
"Stopping the train is beyond 'classic' Spider-Man. If all else is equal, that's the trump.  "

Stopping the train was awsome
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jasraj
Cool
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MKF30

What's Ultimate Spider-Man's feats?

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jasraj
@MKF30 said:
"

What's Ultimate Spider-Man's feats?

"

super strength, super speed (not superman level), far beyond human agility, spider sense (only wars him of danger, nothing else at all) and webbing (the normal one has organic webbing now, but i think ult has a web shooter)
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By danhimself
@Billdevil said:
" Stopping the train is beyond 'classic' Spider-Man. If all else is equal, that's the trump.  "
false....616 Spider-man would have stopped the train faster and wouldn't have been worn out afterward

I give this to Ultimate Spider-man...he's far more experienced at this point
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jasraj
@danhimself said:
" @Billdevil said:
" Stopping the train is beyond 'classic' Spider-Man. If all else is equal, that's the trump.  "
false....616 Spider-man would have stopped the train faster and wouldn't have been worn out afterward  I give this to Ultimate Spider-man...he's far more experienced at this point "

What strength feats have Ultimate Spider-Man showed that can compare to Movie Spider-Man?
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By danhimself
@jasraj said:
" @danhimself said:
" @Billdevil said:
false....616 Spider-man would have stopped the train faster and wouldn't have been worn out afterward  I give this to Ultimate Spider-man...he's far more experienced at this point "

What strength feats have Ultimate Spider-Man showed that can compare to Movie Spider-Man? "
it's not always about who's stronger....Ultimate Spider-man is faster and more agile than Movie Spider-man
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jasraj
@danhimself said:
" @jasraj said:
" @danhimself said:
" @Billdevil said:

What strength feats have Ultimate Spider-Man showed that can compare to Movie Spider-Man? "
it's not always about who's stronger....Ultimate Spider-man is faster and more agile than Movie Spider-man "

Are you sure? they seem on the same level, and Movie Spidey seems to have better reflexes..I think
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By danhimself
@jasraj said:
" @danhimself said:
" @jasraj said:
" @danhimself said:
" @Billdevil said:

it's not always about who's stronger....Ultimate Spider-man is faster and more agile than Movie Spider-man "

Are you sure? they seem on the same level, and Movie Spidey seems to have better reflexes..I think "
Ultimate Spider-man was dodging bullets from an automatic machine gun mounted to a helicopter while handcuffed and after being shot in the shoulder
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jasraj
@danhimself said:
" @jasraj said:
" @danhimself said:
" @jasraj said:
" @danhimself said:
" @Billdevil said:

Are you sure? they seem on the same level, and Movie Spidey seems to have better reflexes..I think "
Ultimate Spider-man was dodging bullets from an automatic machine gun mounted to a helicopter while handcuffed and after being shot in the shoulder "

Scans? IMO there speed is the same, and agility, I think movie Spidey could have pulled that off, he is also focused, isn't Ultimate Spidey unfocused?
Billdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Billdevil
@danhimself:   I’m basing this on never having seen Ultimate Spidy (who I often mistakenly think of Spidy “back in the day”) take the force that would be exerted by physically trying to stop a train. I would need to see a comparable strength feat.       
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Power NeXus

Ultimate Spider-Man takes this. He has FAR more experience in fights against other superhumans, has much more impressive feats, and I believe he is faster, more agile, and (despite what some on this thread have said) stronger than movie Spider-Man.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power NeXus:
Does the ultimate spider-man video game count as cannon? 
Anyway would it be right to say that most of ultimate's spider-man villans are tougher than the movie villans? 
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Power NeXus
@Death Certificate said:
" @Power NeXus: Does the ultimate spider-man video game count as cannon? Anyway would it be right to say that most of ultimate's spider-man villans are tougher than the movie villans?  "
I don't think the video game counts as canon. However, just about every major fight in that game is closely based on one of Ult Spidey's fights in the comic series. 

And yes, Ult Spidey's villians are definitely tougher. Movie-verse Green Goblin could be curbstomped by almost any comic-verse street leveler worth his salt. Movie-verse Doc Ock was even less impressive than that. Movie-verse Venom was allright, but only a fraction as powerful as Ultimate Venom. Sandman was the only really powerful villian movie-verse Spidey battled.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23  Edited By Erik

Ultimate Spider-Man fairly easily. 

The only thing that Movie Spider-Man has over Ultimate is that his webs are organic. 

Movie Spider-Man is slower, weaker and his spider sense is more grounded in reality than Ultimate Spider-Man.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Matezoide2

Ultimate Spider-Man has every relevant advantage,except organic webs

Movie version doesnt stands a chance

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jasraj
@erik said:
"Ultimate Spider-Man fairly easily.   The only thing that Movie Spider-Man has over Ultimate is that his webs are organic.   Movie Spider-Man is slower, weaker and his spider sense is more grounded in reality than Ultimate Spider-Man. "

I think there Spider Sense is about the same....i'm not entirely sure about Movie versions though...in Spider-Man 1 his sense came up and he dodged The Green Goblins glider, i mean he just did a backflip straight after his sense came and dodged the glider...and are you sure Ultimate is stronger? we saw Movie Spider-Man stop a train in Spider-Man 2...i'm not denying what you said, i'm just questioning it
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ThaMessenger07

I haven't seen Ultimate Spidey do any strength feats on Par with Movie Spidey. Movie Spidey is probably on par with Current Spidey about a class 10. Ultimate Spidey seems to be just under that. Also I don't see classic Spidey stopping the Train much Easier.

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jasraj
@ThaMessenger07 said:
"I haven't seen Ultimate Spidey do any strength feats on Par with Movie Spidey. Movie Spidey is probably on par with Current Spidey about a class 10. Ultimate Spidey seems to be just under that. Also I don't see classic Spidey stopping the Train much Easier. "

Stopping a train is impressive for Spider-Man
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Matezoide2
@jasraj said:

" @ThaMessenger07 said:

"I haven't seen Ultimate Spidey do any strength feats on Par with Movie Spidey. Movie Spidey is probably on par with Current Spidey about a class 10. Ultimate Spidey seems to be just under that. Also I don't see classic Spidey stopping the Train much Easier. "

Stopping a train is impressive for Spider-Man "
no,it isnt

specialy when said feat involves webbing,being KO`ed right after doing it and being the only feat worth note that Movie Spidey has
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jasraj
@Matezoide said:
"@jasraj said:

" @ThaMessenger07 said:

Stopping a train is impressive for Spider-Man "
no,it isnt  specialy when said feat involves webbing,being KO`ed right after doing it and being the only feat worth note that Movie Spidey has "

When has Ultimate Spider-Man pulled off a strength feat like that? and Doc Oc put the train on full speed
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThaMessenger07:

That should answer how 616 spidey would have had an easier time stopping a train. The main that gives ultimate spider-man the win is his experince with tougher enemies.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jasraj
@Death Certificate:
Nice....but doesn't Movie Spidey have a better Spider-Sense?, and has more focus?
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power NeXus:
Is it true that Ultimate Hulk killed Ultimate sandman by eating him?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jasraj
Spidey stops the train, but does Spidey have long vision or something? his sense came up and he saw the end of the track

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasraj:
Movie spider-man's spider sense < 616 spider-man spider sense 
Although I can't comment Ultimate's spidey spider sense
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jasraj
@Death Certificate said:

"@jasraj: Movie spider-man's spider sense < 616 spider-man spider sense Although I can't comment Ultimate's spidey spider sense "

Normal Spidey's sense is the best, it tells him alot more....Ultimate Spider-Man's sense just tells him of danger, that's it
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jasraj
@gfhty:
Ok, please don't spam
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By spidey 15

Umm, movie spiderman is extremely inconsistent.  
And he is by no means stronger than 616..... 
=]

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jasraj
@spidey 15 said:
"Umm, movie spiderman is extremely inconsistent.  And he is by no means stronger than 616..... =] "

I never said he was stronger than 616, anyway, who do you think wins?
ThaMessenger07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ThaMessenger07
@Matezoide:  What about catching the Falling Wall? lol That was pretty Impressive. The thick wires that he ripped off in the experiment scene was impressive. The first Film holding the Trolly with the class in it with one hand while Dodging Green Goblin (though he did get tagged most of the time) and Holding Mary Jane. Also the scene where he saves Gwen Stacy would show that he is well within comic level of agility and reaction. Plus his spider sense is great. I would give Ultimate Spidey the Experience against Super Villains but that's the only advantage.

@Death Certificate:  That is him holding a train car over his head not stopping a train going 200+ MPH. Plus it's 616 so irrelevant to the fight at hand.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By spidey 15
@jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
"Umm, movie spiderman is extremely inconsistent.  And he is by no means stronger than 616..... =] "

I never said he was stronger than 616, anyway, who do you think wins? "  
This was not direct at you though...=P 
I believe ultimate should win. 
=]
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Matezoide2
@ThaMessenger07 said:

" @Matezoide:  What about catching the Falling Wall? lol That was pretty Impressive. The thick wires that he ripped off in the experiment scene was impressive. The first Film holding the Trolly with the class in it with one hand while Dodging Green Goblin (though he did get tagged most of the time) and Holding Mary Jane. Also the scene where he saves Gwen Stacy would show that he is well within comic level of agility and reaction. Plus his spider sense is great. I would give Ultimate Spidey the Experience against Super Villains but that's the only advantage.

everything you just named could have been done by 616,only it would be easier for him,same for Ultimate
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jasraj
@spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:

This was not direct at you though...=P I believe ultimate should win. =] "

Oh =P, how does Ultimate win?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide said:
" @ThaMessenger07 said:

" @Matezoide:  What about catching the Falling Wall? lol That was pretty Impressive. The thick wires that he ripped off in the experiment scene was impressive. The first Film holding the Trolly with the class in it with one hand while Dodging Green Goblin (though he did get tagged most of the time) and Holding Mary Jane. Also the scene where he saves Gwen Stacy would show that he is well within comic level of agility and reaction. Plus his spider sense is great. I would give Ultimate Spidey the Experience against Super Villains but that's the only advantage.

everything you just named could have been done by 616,only it would be easier for him,same for Ultimate "
Exactly. 

@jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:

Oh =P, how does Ultimate win? "
For being more agile, faster, using his webbing more effectively and being stronger. 
=]
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jasraj
@Matezoide said:
"@ThaMessenger07 said:

everything you just named could have been done by 616,only it would be easier for him,same for Ultimate "

616 could do it, no doubt about that, but i sm not sure if Ultimate could, and i think Movie Spider-Man has a better Spidey Sense
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By spidey 15

Also the scene where he saves Gwen Stacy would show that he is well within comic level of agility and reaction.  

Not even close actually. 
=] 
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jasraj
@spidey 15 said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @ThaMessenger07 said:

Exactly. 

@jasraj

said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj said:
" @spidey 15 said:

Oh =P, how does Ultimate win? "
For being more agile, faster, using his webbing more effectively and being stronger. =] "

Movie Spidey is also, he too dodged rapid gunfire in Spider-Man 2, not sure about faster, Movie Spidey has organic webbing, strength is debatable, Movie Spidey stopped a train at full speed, and i think Movie Spidey has a better spidey sense, Spider-Man 2 was good though, best Spider-Man film IMO =]
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jasraj
I meant they are both equal in agility
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By spidey 15
@jasraj: Spider-man's reaction is a lot more consistent and better than that. Ult is a lot more agile. He has agility showing in multiple of his appearances. Organic webbing that can be dodged. Movie spidey did not stop the train by his strength alone. When he tried to stop it by himself he almost broke his leg. The biggest factor that allowed to movie spidey to stop the train is the durability of his webbing. Otherwise spidey would have never been strong enough to stop the train. 
Having better spider-sense will not help him a lot, because movie spider-sense has worked in certain occasions. It's not consistent like the comic spider-sense. 
Agreed, spider-man 2 is the best. 
=]
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jasraj
@spidey 15 said:
" @jasraj: Spider-man's reaction is a lot more consistent and better than that. Ult is a lot more agile. He has agility showing in multiple of his appearances. Organic webbing that can be dodged. Movie spidey did not stop the train by his strength alone. When he tried to stop it by himself he almost broke his leg. The biggest factor that allowed to movie spidey to stop the train is the durability of his webbing. Otherwise spidey would have never been strong enough to stop the train. Having better spider-sense will not help him a lot, because movie spider-sense has worked in certain occasions. It's not consistent like the comic spider-sense. Agreed, spider-man 2 is the best. =] "

He may have better feats in terms of agility, he stopped a train at full speed, going over the limit, he obviously needed to use some webs, even Ultimate couldn't pull that off without his webs, Movie Spidey's sense told him where to go, what to do, etc,in the end of Spider-Man 1 his sense told him to dodge The Green Goblin's glider, so he did (i can post the clip if you want to see it) his webbing is also stronger than Ultimate Spidey's, agreed, Spider-Man 2 is the best, i really don't want this reboot to happen =[
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By spidey 15
@jasraj:  
Ult spidey has better feats in terms of agility. He needed to use webs because he was not strong enough to do it by his own. It does not show anything beyond on what Ult can do. 
Movie spider-sense appeared whenever the writer of the movie wanted to work. It's barely better than ult's spider-sense and it never worked during a battle. Same applies for his webbing. It's too inconsistent. At first it's strong enough to hold a train but then it is broken by Green Goblin. 
See, movie spidey is very inconsistent in terms of powers. Ult is more consistent and he has better feats in many categories. 
=]