Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
No Caption Provided

616 Peter Parker

Ultimate Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Electro, Vulture, Venom, Omega Red.

Spider Man is Morals off.

Death or KO.

Battle in Central Park.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jashro44 Too unbalance?

This might be a bit much for Peter. Ultimate electro has a fear of spider-man, so maybe Peter can handle him despite being outmatched power wise. Ultimate venom is just goop and as such can be dealt with by cryo pellets. I don't know anything about ultimate vulture. IIRC Omega red isn't that impressive. Ultimate green goblin and ultimate dock ock are the main threats, I am not sure if 616 Peter can beat them both and the rest all at once. Peter is good at dealing with numbers though.

Could depend on the villains team work. Ultimate dock ock and Norman hated each other in the end so that could be a problem.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maybe team

BALEE_DATTTTT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@jashro44 Too unbalance?

This might be a bit much for Peter. Ultimate electro has a fear of spider-man, so maybe Peter can handle him despite being outmatched power wise. Ultimate venom is just goop and as such can be dealt with by cryo pellets. I don't know anything about ultimate vulture. IIRC Omega red isn't that impressive. Ultimate green goblin and ultimate dock ock are the main threats, I am not sure if 616 Peter can beat them both and the rest all at once. Peter is good at dealing with numbers though.

Could depend on the villains team work. Ultimate dock ock and Norman hated each other in the end so that could be a problem.

Yeah, Ult GG killed Ock IIRC.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All at once?

Doc Ock and Green Goblin will present a problem. But this isn't teen Peter they are fighting. The effort that he had to put in will be done with ease by 616 Peter.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sy8000  Online

Team