Spider-Man & Miles Morales

VS
VS

Wolverine & Sabretooth

No Caption Provided

Rules

• In character
  • Standard gear
  • Standard versions (this is 616 Peter if it needs to be clarified)
  • No prep
  • Standard gear

• Begin visible
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Unpopulated
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spiders win 8/10.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Spider mans win....

No Caption Provided

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@jashro44:

I think spider sense trumps Wolvey/Sabertooth senses

Spider-webbing can hold more stronger things/people than Wolverine and Sabertooth combined

Webshooters have better range than close combat Wolverine duo

in character Sabertooth and Wolverine tend to be beat the attack type of people or slash through it which leaves a big advantage to Spider duo

As you can tell, I believe Spider duo kicks major bootie

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jestersmiles

I say this is a close fight still , miles is not as experience as the other combatants here , so that can be exploited by the veterans wolverine and Saber. He also does not rely on his spidey sense as much so that will be a determent to team one. Also sure both on team 2 can tank his venom sting (how potent is it can you clarify? @jashro44) so there that. I don't much on miles but I still say spiders in a close fight. Also being in character helps team 2 a lot as we know Peter will not go all out.

Maybe someone who more verse on Miles could help make my decision more clearer.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jestersmiles

@boschepg said:

@jashro44:

I think spider sense trumps Wolvey/Sabertooth senses

Spider-webbing can hold more stronger things/people than Wolverine and Sabertooth combined

Webshooters have better range than close combat Wolverine duo

in character Sabertooth and Wolverine tend to be beat the attack type of people or slash through it which leaves a big advantage to Spider duo

As you can tell, I believe Spider duo kicks major bootie

Not saying team 2 will win but couldn't both of them just cut through the webbing? and you also got to remember Miles does not rely much on his spider sense.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

Miles is definitely the weakest link here due to being inexperienced. But the fight will come down to webbing, like it always does. I don't see team wolvie taking out the team before the get webbed up, truthfully Spidey might be able to solo.

No Caption Provided

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Spider.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By boschePG

@jestersmiles:

I don't believe so. I could be wrong but I think it would coat the Adamantium claws and thus make it innefective

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles is definitely the weakest link here due to being inexperienced. But the fight will come down to webbing, like it always does. I don't see team wolvie taking out the team before the get webbed up, truthfully Spidey might be able to solo.

No Caption Provided

Has Wolverine ever gotten out of spider man webbing?

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By boschePG

@jestersmiles:

that's the thing. Logan only has adamantium claws. the scan is how I view it. If Pete webs his elbows than Logan is useless

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@jestersmiles:

that's the thing. Logan only has adamantium claws. the scan is how I view it. If Pete webs his elbows than Logan is useless

yeah I guess my original response sticks then. Spider team.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

No Caption Provided

Not that I have seen. It would depend on how much webbing there is and if wolvies claws are free. Maybe with Sabretooth pressuring Spidey as well he won't have enough time to web Wolvie up completely. I don't see them overcoming webbing though.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

Team Spidey

This happens to wolverine 1st via Pete

No Caption Provided

Then Miles and Peter beats the snot out of Sabes

Reasons:

The area:

Fully benefits Team Spidey.

Stat/gadget wise:

Spidey's already above Wolverine and Sabes statswise and Spidey can incap. both if needed.

Miles has venom stings to paralyses opponents, he is the weak link here, but Peter in my opinion can pick-up his slack.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say this is a close fight still , miles is not as experience as the other combatants here , so that can be exploited by the veterans wolverine and Saber. He also does not rely on his spidey sense as much so that will be a determent to team one. Also sure both on team 2 can tank his venom sting (how potent is it can you clarify? @jashro44) so there that. I don't much on miles but I still say spiders in a close fight. Also being in character helps team 2 a lot as we know Peter will not go all out.

Maybe someone who more verse on Miles could help make my decision more clearer.

Here are some examples:

Using his venom sting to blow up ultimate rhinos control panel, taking out ultimate omega red, 616 spider-man,ultimate scorpion, and making ultimate venom run away. Just for clarification ultimate scorpion has super human durability and some good pain tolerance:

So its pretty potent.

Danikerhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: With no webbing Spiderman is still 15 times stronger than either of them.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By nefarious

I see Miles losing to Wolverine or Sabretooth. And then Spider-Man would lose to both.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: The Venom Sting would work. It KOed Spider Man twice, for a short time with a tap, and for hours with a all out blast. Easily KOed the super durable Omega Red, and Scorpion. It also decimated Ultimate Venom who has by feats way better healing abilities and durability than either Wolvy or Sabes.

Actually looking above Jash showed this.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parker can solo this via incap. Miles is the weak link here, but mainly because I see him being a distraction for Peter. Regardless, team Spider for the win.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Spider-Men win.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

No Caption Provided

Yes. Far more often than he's gotten caught. The pic above is the ONLY time Spider-Man's nabbed Logan with his webs (though he's tried to web Logan in other occasions). And he basically got the drop on him while they were having an argument in an alley.

Wolverine also cut himself free the very next panel.

Wolverine's used his claws to slice webbing attempts in mid air (by both Parker and Kaine). He's broken free by tearing through the surface to which he was webbed as well.

@boschepg said:

@jestersmiles:

Like I said, Wolverine still ended up cutting himself loose. And he's dodged and cut through webbing attempts more often than he's gotten caught by them.

I also think folks are underestimating Sabretooth's strength levels herein.

Tears through webbing with relative ease.

Wolverine states it best here;

"Please ... as if that would hold me".

Here's Wolverine bulling through the webbing yet again;

Kaine tried webbing Logan up as well in the opening volley;

No dice.

Webbing is not an automatic "I win" button here.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@jestersmiles: The Venom Sting would work. It KOed Spider Man twice, for a short time with a tap, and for hours with a all out blast. Easily KOed the super durable Omega Red, and Scorpion. It also decimated Ultimate Venom who has by feats way better healing abilities and durability than either Wolvy or Sabes.

Wolverine took multiple blasts from Skrull Spider-Woman, who's stronger than normal Jessica.

Normal Jessica can hurt Thor villians and Ms Marvel.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii: A number of those scans aren't Canon, IIRC.

There is one scan that might not be canon. All others are 100% Canon.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

Eh, I don't know enough to comment, but I think one might be from one of those Marvel Adventures kid's books.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@super_soldierxii said:

@comicstooge said:

Eh, I don't know enough to comment, but I think one might be from one of those Marvel Adventures kid's books.

Also one of them is of classic sabretooth... whom is way more powerful than his current jobber self... also you used a scan of kaine... kaine is not in this fight.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

@comicstooge said:

That's the scan I'm not sure of either. Which is why I stated one scan might be. The others are all legit.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@comicstooge said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@comicstooge said:

Also one of them is of classic sabretooth... whom is way more powerful than his current jobber self... also you used a scan of kaine... kaine is not in this fight.

Classic Creed is not "way" stronger. Present Creed is a 5 - 10 tonner who himself has very impressive feats (most recently, tossing large rock debris at the Wrecking Crew).

Kaine is a legit showing, regardless whether or not he's "in this fight". Power set and webbing are both very similar to the players herein (heck, he's a clone of Peter) so Wolverine neutralizing his webbing like that is very telling.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Wolverine took multiple blasts from Skrull Spider-Woman, who's stronger than normal Jessica.

Cnt argue against Super Skrull SW, but she did drop Wolverine pretty easy with her blast as well. I see no reason for Miles not to do the same. Also SW Venom Blasts work differently and on different thing than Miles Venom Stings. They are not really the same thing to be fair.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Cnt argue against Super Skrull SW, but she did drop Wolverine pretty easy with her blast as well. I see no reason for Miles not to do the same. Also SW Venom Blasts work differently and on different thing than Miles Venom Stings. They are not really the same thing to be fair.

He was conscious after repeated blasts.

And aren't they both bio-eletric stings?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: They both work on different things to different effects and such.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiders.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth trips on a banana peel, lands on Wolverine, Wolverine is unable to free himself and starts crying. Spider-Team win.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabretooth trips on a banana peel, lands on Wolverine, Wolverine is unable to free himself and starts crying. Spider-Team win.

Hahahahahahahaha

I think people are underestimating Sabretooth who is the strongest in this & has IIRC broken free of spidy's webs no problems so wolverine would struggle not so much sabretooth. Still i favor spidy over sabs in this environment same with miles over wolvie since they can use range to their advantage for the duration of the fight.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I favor the spiders in a close one

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan said:

No Caption Provided

He actually got out of that one

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character, Peter and Miles just web Wolverine and Sabretooth up and call it a day.

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character, Peter and Miles just web Wolverine and Sabretooth up and call it a day.

@nickzambuto said:

Hahahahahahahaha

I think people are underestimating Sabretooth who is the strongest in this & has IIRC broken free of spidy's webs no problems so wolverine would struggle not so much sabretooth. Still i favor spidy over sabs in this environment same with miles over wolvie since they can use range to their advantage for the duration of the fight.

Actually Sabretooth only has a strength level of maybe 10 tons, Spidey has been shown many times to be at the 40 ton level, so he's stronger, definitely faster, smarter. Only thing the mutants have going for them is that Peter is morals on. but then again he knows they both have Adamantium skeletons, and won't hold back if it comes to that. And despite having Adamantium skulls, they can still be knocked out. Regen doesn't heal a brain injury instantly.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not anywhere near that easy.