Spider-Man solos.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Hiddenlight

The team wins easily, with Spider-man possibly soloing by incap. It was shown on panel thousands of times how easy Parker (Or any spider) can deal with Wolverine, he doesn't even bother him. It would be the same for x-23.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins easily, with Spider-man possibly soloing by incap. It was shown on panel thousands of times how easy Parker (Or any spider) can deal with Wolverine, he doesn't even bother him. It would be the same for x-23.

One of those scans is from marvel adventures. Also the kaine vs wolverine fight was staged to be fair.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@hiddenlight said:

One of those scans is from marvel adventures. Also the kaine vs wolverine fight was staged to be fair.

Yeah, I know :P They just shows how it's easy to Parker incap him with his webs. If it's a battle to KO though, I can't see him winning, only maybe throwing him from buildings or drowning him, but that would be off character.

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine and X-23 win. In my opinion, Wolverine has the slim edge over Spiderman and can defeat him after a long battle. I also think that X-23 can take down Miles if she realizes her opportunities to actually take him down. If Wolverine and X-23 have teamwork then they can help each other out.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Team Spiderman, Spiderman MVP.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine and X-23 in a tough fight.

How?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: x-23 or logan can beat miles while either can keep peter busy until the other gets done with Miles.. Then they tag team pete.. It will be a lot harder for pete to just web them up.. I think that is still the spidermen's only real advantage is to just web up the wolverines...Its a close fight

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123 said:
@immolation said:

How?

No Caption Provided

Probably something like this.

did you read this?? btw spidey has just webbed up wolverine in at least 3 meetings that I can remember... I am pretty sure this is the one where wolverine was wanting to mercy kill his girlfriend in wolverine and spiderman..

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@heatblaze123: x-23 or logan can beat miles while either can keep peter busy until the other gets done with Miles.. Then they tag team pete.. It will be a lot harder for pete to just web them up.. I think that is still the spidermen's only real advantage is to just web up the wolverines...Its a close fight

X-23 lacks the durability and adamantium skeleton to not get one shotted by Pete and Miles. And Miles is not so weak that he'll get completely taken out of the fight in no time. So it really just comes down to Wolverine vs Spider Man and Miles which ends in either one of them incapacitating him. Also the Spider team is faster, stronger, and they have spider sense, how is the only real advantage they have over the Wolverine team is webbing them up?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jashro44
OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Heatblaze
@immolation said:
@heatblaze123 said:
@immolation said:

How?

No Caption Provided

There is no point here, Pete let him tackle him and allowed him to hit him. There's nothing stopping him from webbing him up.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: appreciate it,, I thought that was the fight...

@newecho said:

X-23 lacks the durability and adamantium skeleton to not get one shotted by Pete and Miles. And Miles is not so weak that he'll get completely taken out of the fight in no time. So it really just comes down to Wolverine vs Spider Man and Miles which ends in either one of them incapacitating him. Also the Spider team is faster, stronger, and they have spider sense, how is the only real advantage they have over the Wolverine team is webbing them up?

yeah but this is in character so they won't one shot anyone..And I am not sure about her not having the durability feats to withstand a punch from miles... We have already seen x23 keep up with spidey so no reason to think she can't keep up with miles..Btw I meant the only advantage they would use in character.. Strength won't be a turning point and Miles is just inexperienced to fight either of the wolverines,, however pete could just web whomever he is fighting and then do the same to whomever miles is fighting. That is why the spidermen win in my opinion...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: It was a one shot from 87' Spider-Man vs Wolverine and yes I have it. When wolverine and Spider-Man fight they're usually portrayed as equal. Even though he didn't do it in this story we have seen Logan cut his way out of or break free from Spider-Man's web.

Wolverine usually ends up like this when he fights peter.. They are usually portrayed as being relatively close in speed.. I still think its a good fight tho...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immolation: the fight I provided was more peter being bloodlusted and at the time of that fight he was a 20 tonner?? @jashro44 could probably enlightened us more... I really think the fight depends on how fast peter goes for the web up.. If he does it right off the bat then the spidermen win but the longer it goes, the more exposed miles will become...

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

not really. nothing will stop them from getting shocked into submission. the spiders got this. both have superior stats and strength. miles has taken on the ultimate goblin who far out classes the 616 goblin.

@heatblaze123 said:
@immolation said:

How?

No Caption Provided

all that scan shows is that spiderman could have snapped wolvies neck and won. that doesn't mean anything.

Homifred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure miles took out von Doom. Team 1 easily.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Personally I would rather not debate in my own thread.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: nah was just thinking you could give more information on peter'sv stats in that fight. I was pretty sure he was a 20 tonner,, either way his strength was irrelvalent to the fight as webbing was the reason I showed it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@jashro44: nah was just thinking you could give more information on peter'sv stats in that fight. I was pretty sure he was a 20 tonner,, either way his strength was irrelvalent to the fight as webbing was the reason I showed it.

I would say Peter was probably roughly as strong than as he is now.