• 128 results
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#101  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Iceman. Just... Iceman, because Spider-Man and Angel are useless.

And, might I add, it was a pleasure to watch the argument, @buckshot

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Noone301994

@buckshot: So because he goes up against telepaths from time to time in his world that makes him less overpowered?

No Caption Provided

Don't feel so high and mighty because ur posts are 'relevant.' This is a battle about Spiderman and Iron Man vs Angel and Ice man and you are trying to convince me that Ice Man isn't overpowered. Ur posts are just as pointless as mine (assuming this website actually mattered).

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@noone301994: Come on man, just stop doing that. You're digging a deeper hole for yourself... concede and move on.

As for me, i can see Iceman soloing since op has them at morals off. As of late, he's been show to be a legitimate powerhouse in the comics. With this battle of the atom event going on (Ice Wizard/Hulk), and the recent Astonishing X-men arc, there's real proof to show Iceman's legitimacy. There should be more battles for Iceman imo... so people will actually know what his powers really are, instead of just 'creating icicles'...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot: Sorry for the interruption, but is there a valid scan saying iceman can reach absolute zero? I have a scan saying he can get very close to it, but what's the lowest he has reached till now?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#105  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@princearagorn1: There's an image of him reaching absolute zero on page one of this thread. He's stated he can get close to multiple times over the decades and has gotten there before with assistance. The image on the first page shows him getting there quickly and on his own. It fits with the general increase in abilities he's been showing over the last few years.

@noone301994: Because many of the characters he primarily interacts with can easily take him down, avoid his powers all together, or have powers of their own that are near his level, he's not overpowered. His abilities are appropriate for his circumstances. I'm on a mission to civilize.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Noone301994

@buckshot: They could easily take him down and avoid his ice attacks? Which ones? The only ones I can think of is Professor X and Emma Frost. I mean someone that can freeze someone's blood with a glance within seconds and not be physically harmed or killed seems pretty overpowered to me... Who could stand against someone like that aside from telepaths? Even so, he could probably flash freeze their organs before they could even think or react.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Noone301994
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#108 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: They could easily take him down and avoid his ice attacks? Which ones? The only ones I can think of is Professor X and Emma Frost. I mean someone that can freeze someone's blood with a glance within seconds and not be physically harmed or killed seems pretty overpowered to me... Who could stand against someone like that aside from telepaths?

You must not read X-Men comics if you think those are the only telepaths. I mean, just at the moment there are two Jean Grey's running around, Rachel Grey, another Xavier, and Quentin Quire just in Wolverine and the X-Men (those are off the top of my head, don't know if there are others I've missed). Speaking of characters close to Iceman, he's dating Kitty Pryde and she's not the only one who can no-sell his powers (I posted Juggernaut earlier and I almost posted him fighting Red Hulk, who, because of his radiation powers, seems to be highly resistant to Bobby's abilities). The other team of X-Men currently has 4 telepaths and in addition to that has members with powers comparable or better than Bobby's. They have someone that can stop time and send people through it, someone who can take people to a realm where she's a god, someone that (despite what is likely to be a temporary setback) is the master of electromagnetic forces and all that entails. Then there are characters who might not have instant access to such destructive powers but can, through their intelligence, achieve potentially even more dangerous effects. And that's just on a direct power comparison. There are characters who could affect Bobby or the world in various ways that depend on the manipulation of words or people. Again, Bobby's powers are appropriate for the situation he's most often in and the people around him.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Noone301994

@buckshot: Gotcha. Yeah he doesn't seem that overpowered anymore.

Edit: Just kidding I just said that to stop this garbage. Ice Man is still overpowered as all hell.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of Team 1 can solo.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@adriusus: stop just stop ice man solos and and he kills angel for being useless

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: Because Ice Man is one of the most overrated characters in comicvine.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adriusus: you edited your comment you said iron man is one of the most overrated characters in comicvine.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: I never said Iron Man is one of the most overrated.

It was Ice Man, duh.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: Prove it, then.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NewBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Language warning. In the future please refrain from using the f-word on Comic Vine.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: You shouldn't have bumped this if you think he solos.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#131  Edited By depinhom

X-Men.

Swsz06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iceman won Thanos and Thor si I think he can with iron Man because he is not as powerful as thor ,in fact thor won iron Man after civil war

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Iceman Solos.

A Morals Off Iceman is no joking matter. He'll Freeze Ironman and Spider-Man from the Inside out.

Angel can just kick back and watch Bobby go bananas on these Jokers.....