Spider Man, Iron Fist, Wolverine vs Wesker, Ryu, Chun Li

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

VS

Spider Man is Peter. Wolverine has his Healing. Iron Fist has his chi.

Wesker has his Game and Manga feats. Chun Li and Ryu have their Game and Comic feats.

Battle on a city street Marvel vs Capcom style.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Team 1. Any of the Marvel team would take any of the Video Game team for a majority.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: especially spider man. he has gone toe to toe with the hulk because he has the strength to. on the other hand, wesker hasn't face any one on hulk level. wolverine, and iron fist. wolverine is just too durable. the bottom line is team 1 wins because they've held their own against power house. team 2 doesn't have what it takes to defeat team 1.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By mickey-mouse

Team 1, at the very least Iron Fist will stalemate or stall Ryu. Chun Li has no business in this fight. Any scenario in which Wesker faces Spiderman or Iron Fist, he will get out superpowered. Wolverine may not be able beat Ryu, but he damn sure can take whatever he dishes out.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1

CosmicEntity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 but Ryu would give Team 2 hell

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

@medulaoblaganda: Peter is clearly the strongest character here..but let's not put him on levels he isn't consistently portrayed as. He's nowhere as strong as Hulk, and he's been physically challenged by MUCH weaker opponents on a consistent basis. Realistically he shouldn't even be able to hurt Hulk, yet I do realize he's even K.Oed him once. However despite that it's pretty clear Peter shouldn't and doesn't come anywhere close to his level of strength.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@medulaoblaganda: Peter is clearly the strongest character here..but let's not put him on levels he isn't consistently portrayed as. He's nowhere as strong as Hulk, and he's been physically challenged by MUCH weaker opponents on a consistent basis. Realistically he shouldn't even be able to hurt Hulk, yet I do realize he's even K.Oed him once. However despite that it's pretty clear Peter shouldn't and doesn't come anywhere close to his level of strength.

Wait? Peter is the strongest?

Ryu Strength is pretty high too. He never held up a building, but then neither did Spider Man technically :)

@lukehero said:

Team 1, at the very least Iron Fist will stalemate or stall Ryu. Chun Li has no business in this fight. Any scenario in which Wesker faces Spiderman or Iron Fist, he will get out superpowered. Wolverine may not be able beat Ryu, but he damn sure can take whatever he dishes out.

Chun Li has no place here?

She is very powerful and one of the best in the SF universe for skill.Chick blows back multiple cars and bomb shelter doors with her energy attacks.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

@juiceboks said:

Wait? Peter is the strongest?

Ryu Strength is pretty high too. He never held up a building, but then neither did Spider Man technically :)

@lukehero said:

Chun Li has no place here?

She is very powerful and one of the best in the SF universe for skill.Chick blows back multiple cars and bomb shelter doors with her energy attacks.

You asked the exact same questions I was going to.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnadams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mickey-mouse

@ariesxmasters: @cmcmcmcm: She must have didnt showings from what I have seen then. I don't remeber Her being of this tier level in games, movies, etc.

Udon seems to make her a lot more powerful. I'll still take team 1.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@cmcmcmcm: None of those feats put him above Peter who's lifted train cars and buses without much trouble. He's also punched hard enough to hurt 30+tonners like Venom when he's pissed off..I have no doubt in my mind he's stronger than Ryu.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@ariesxmasters: @cmcmcmcm: She must have didnt showings from what I have seen then. I don't remeber Her being of this tier level in games, movies, etc.

Udon seems to make her a lot more powerful. I'll still take team 1.

The game versions are the most powerful. Thats how it is suppose to be.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: She was never that powerful in the game cut scenes from what I remeber. Nor was she in the movies.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: what ma trying to say is that spider man is strong enough to take hulks blow. ryu isn't.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: Considering Peter gets hurt from punches by guys like Hobgoblin, that's hardly Peters average durability level. Hulk would smash him into a pasty smear if he were serious.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: whatever chun li can do spider man can do much better or iron fist.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda:

what ma trying to say is that spider man is strong enough to take hulks blow. ryu isn't.

Spider-man cant trade blows with power houses like the Hulk and last.

Plus it takes more than Spider-man being stronger to win. Strength isn't everything.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

Considering Peter gets hurt from punches by guys like Hobgoblin, that's hardly Peters average durability level. Hulk would smash him into a pasty smear if he were serious.

Exactly.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: spider man can lift truck, helicopter, and he is very durable. chun li has no business here indeed. if we are going by the game, then ryu will destroy spider man. ryu will turn dark and is power level will increase and trump spider man. wolverine can easily defeat ryu because is so durable.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: the bottom line is spider man is much stronger than chun li, and wesker. what are ryu feats of strength, wesker and the weak link chun li? lol

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda:

spider man can lift truck, helicopter, and he is very durable. chun li has no business here indeed. if we are going by the game, then ryu will destroy spider man. ryu will turn dark and is power level will increase and trump spider man. wolverine can easily defeat ryu because is so durable.

the bottom line is spider man is much stronger than chun li, and wesker. what are ryu feats of strength, wesker and the weak link chun li? lol

Again strength isn't everything.

Chun li and Ryu are much better fighter than Spider-man, Wolverine and Iron Fist are.

Wesker is much faster than all of them as well.

Like I think most people are going with Team Marvel simply because they are more familiar with them than the Team Capcom.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 shits team 2 back to the stone age

PacPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing against using Dark Ryu... So Dark Ryu is up for a good majority of the match spamming hadoukens.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@ariesxmasters: Chun Li and Ryu are not more skilled than James or Danny..not in the slightest.

Wesker isn't faster than any of these characters either.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: I think people are underestimating team Capcom. I still think team Marvel wins, but it's a very slim majority. Firstly, Peter isn't that much stronger than Ryu, if he is at all. Both are somewhere between 20-30 tonners (though Spider-Man might be negligibly stronger). If you factor in the Satsui no Hado or the Power of Nothingness (neither of which were restricted), Ryu should be able to defeat his opponent. The only thing is, neither of these are permanent transformations for him and I don't think he'll maintain it after he defeats an opponent. Chun-Li isn't weak, but she is the weak link. I think anyone on team Marvel will defeat her (however, not a stomp, just a simple majority).Wesker's the fastest person here and is going to give his opponent hell. I think this may come down to the matchups and who fights who. This is how I see it:

Despite everyone arguing Spider-Man vs. Ryu, I think Ryu will end up fighting Iron Fist (people like them can't resist a chance to test their skill) while Spider-Man is going to fight Wesker (who sees Peter's unique physiology and is eager for a test subject? Work with me on this one). This will leave Wolverine and Chun-Li. Chun-Li is skilled, but so is Wolverine and I don't think she has a way to put him down. She might have the upper hand for awhile, but he will eventually take the win. I already explained that I think Ryu will beat his opponent (in this case, Iron Fist). Now this will leave Logan against Ryu, who won't be using Satsui no Hado or Power of Nothingness. I think Ryu will have much less left in the tank than Logan and will eventually lose that fight as well.

To address the final fight, I think Spider-Man vs Wesker kind of depends on how long they fight. The longer the fight continues, the more I give Peter a better chance (not the same as a win; just a better chance because he has more time to analyze and look for weaknesses). I honestly think this will go on for awhile and I see two outcomes: 1) Wesker will win, but not without a lot of damage and he will lose to Logan in another tough battle of the final two. or 2) Logan will join Peter. Though he will be quite tired and damaged after fighting Chun-Li and Ryu, together they will be enough to defeat Wesker.

P.S.-I didn't know Chun-Li fought Charlie. I wanna see that.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HA! Oh dear lord what a mismatch.

But I don't want a fight.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@ariesxmasters: how durable is ryu, chun li, wesker? because i know spider man has taken hits from rhino. the same rhino that has trade blows with the hulk himself. spider man has fought thing too. ryu can't defeat spider man. wolverine's healing factor will really help him in this match.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@ariesxmasters: how durable is ryu, chun li, wesker? because i know spider man has taken hits from rhino. the same rhino that has trade blows with the hulk himself. spider man has fought thing too. ryu can't defeat spider man. wolverine's healing factor will really help him in this match.

Ryu is as durable as tanking blows from 20+ toners, and Chun Li can tank the same. Wesker is the second most durable guy here under Wolverine. He has a Healing Factor, can tank multi ton blows, and durable skin.

P.S.-I didn't know Chun-Li fought Charlie. I wanna see that.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: Thanks for that. I always feel like Charlie doesn't get enough appreciation.

KeiDecifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KeiDecifer

Capcom team stomps....Wesker's speed and healing factor makes him a good match to wolvy...BUT!!

everyone heres forgot "Satsui no hadou" amp Ryu....or Nothingness... can wrecked both iron fist and spidey(even though spidey is my fave comic charc)at the same time..

And chun li?.. well just waiting in her bed for guile...

P.s.-durability?....

"Shun Goku Satsu!!!!"

THE END

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: spider man is durable enough to tank a 75 or 80 toner. he fight them on a daily basis. i'll same the same to wolverine too. ryu cannot against some one that has trade blows with the hulk himself.

wolverine vs the hulk 3

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By reaverlation

HA! Oh dear lord what a mismatch.

But I don't want a fight.

I agree.Logan solos

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

If ryu is allowed Evil Ryu he solos.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Messatsu! (滅・殺! Metsu satsu/ Your time has run out)

瞬獄殺 Shun Goku Satsu

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think team 2 has this. The way i look at this is Wesker and Peter have to square off those two murder stomp anybody else. Wesker vs Peter can go either way in my opinion. For the other 4 people in this match Wolverine and Danny vs RYU and Chun LI I think the latter have and edge and take a slim majority. As for the actual game Wesker and Chun Li OP.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu solos

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also wesker is strong enough to ram his fist through people with ease... xD

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jestersmiles

Oh yeah Ryu tanked punches from Asura... Team one die horrible deaths xD

Loading Video...

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: @juiceboks:

Chun Li and Ryu are not more skilled than James or Danny..not in the slightest.

Wesker isn't faster than any of these characters either.

Yaaa see just GTFO okay, because you are just literally trying to give Team Marvel all the points and like literally giving Team Capcom none here. Like really, man:

"Chun Li and Ryu are not more skilled than James or Danny..not in the slightest."

"Wesker isn't faster than any of these characters either."

how durable is ryu, chun li, wesker? because i know spider man has taken hits from rhino. the same rhino that has trade blows with the hulk himself. spider man has fought thing too. ryu can't defeat spider man. wolverine's healing factor will really help him in this match.

I don''t know their durability to piercing but blunt force they can take a lot. Ryu and Chun have taken hits and blast from akuma Gouken and other guys who have mastered the Hadou like them. Ryu can't defeats Spider-man? What Ryu blast him and his littler webs and we all know Ryu is a much better fighter we don't even need to go there. Wolverine healing factor wont matter if he is blasted into ashes. Iron fist is a pretty disiplined fighter but no where near the extent of Ryu or Chun and lets not forget about Wesker speed.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By medulaoblaganda

@jestersmiles: but he cant ram is fist to some one that has adamatium skeleton, some one who has trade blows with the hulk himself.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: so you think spider man and wolverine will just stand there and take a powerful blast from ryu? huh? wolverine and spider man are not stupid at all. even if wolverine doesn't want to dodge ryu's blast. he will withstand it like this scan i posted. wovlerine can't be defeated easily. on the other hand spider man is very skillful too and very durable. spider man is not dumb too.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda:

but he cant ram is fist to some one that has adamatium skeleton, some one who has trade blows with the hulk himself.

I'm not going to lie Wolverine claws could be a big problem if any of them allows Logan to get in close.

so you think spider man and wolverine will just stand there and take a powerful blast from ryu? huh? wolverine and spider man are not stupid at all. even if wolverine doesn't want to dodge ryu's blast. he will withstand it like this scan i posted. wovlerine can't be defeated easily. on the other hand spider man is very skillful too and very durable. spider man is not dumb too.

Wolverine fighting style would probably be his down fall. He is to unorganized and just a sloppy fighter all together he basically goes berserk which won't work on anyone beside maybe Wesker, Ryu and Chun know how to deal with that. Wolverine is just a sloppy fighter and if you have ever read any of Spider-man's books you know that he can fight decently, but no where near the level of Ryu or Chun plus a lot of times he is to busy making jokes and messing around while everyone else is serious. Neither of them are dumb at all though. I don't think you can really go off of that when judging the power of Ryu's hadouken's. and how much damage it can do to Wolverine. One blast from Ryu or Chun will put Peter down. That and Wesker could speed over to Parker and rip his heart of easily, I doubt he would be able to do the same to Wolverine though.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jestersmiles

@medulaoblaganda: Ryu can take care of Wolverine easy if not by

Messatsu! (滅・殺! Metsu satsu/ Your time has run out)

瞬獄殺 Shun Goku Satsu

Ryu blows should put Wolverine down.

Did you not see the Video I posted?

He taking blows from 6 armed Asura, Team one die Horrible Deaths.

Asura is a moon buster.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good discussions so far. But this is not Ryu from Asura. Though using logic of Dark Ryu tanking blows from Akuma whose games feats are small mountain busting. So there is still that.