Spider-Man( End of the Earth) vs Thor( non-Odinforce)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By BlueLantern1995

Spider-Man's new armor vs Thor( non-odinforce). Morals are On. Who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

...Thor.

Unless there is something about Spider-Man's armor, that would allow him to compete with Thor.

Which I doubt.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fetts
@_slim_ said:

...Thor.

Unless there is something about Spider-Man's armor that would allow him to compete with Thor.

Agreed. 

@BlueLantern1995
And fyi Thor hasn't had Odin Force for a litttle while now. It wasn't really necessary putting in the "(non-Odinforce)"
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jashro44

....We haven't even seen him do anything with that armor yet. He put it on walked into a avengers meeting and said avengers assemble.....Thor stomps.

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#5  Edited By DATNIGGA

Lmao... um i mean i know the suit is strong and all but i doubt hes a match for thor.. mabey full powered electro.

it lacks feats

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

@_slim_ said:

...Thor.

Unless there is something about Spider-Man's armor, that would allow him to compete with Thor.

Which I doubt.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By nefarious

(Facepalm).

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Is Spider-Man bloodlusted?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

...This happens:

No Caption Provided
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shawnbaby

Without more data on the Armor it's hard to see how Spidey can beat Thor in this.  

The wiki has this for it: 

Ends of the Earth

Spider-Man now has a new suit of powered armor that incorporates the benefits of both the Iron Spider armor, his more recent stealth armor, and his bulletproof armor. Additionally it provides him with Class 100 strength and durability, complete invulnerability, and further enhances his already formidable agility and spider-sense beyond its normal limits. It also has flight capabilities and can shoot powerful energy blasts. 

There have yet to be any real on-page feats though...so we don't really know the exact limits. without further information...I have to give this to Thor.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By Strider1992

Isn't this thread a little premature? We still haven't see exactly what the suit can do.

In any case I doubt its powerful enough to take on Thor.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BringnIt

@Shawnbaby said:

Without more data on the Armor it's hard to see how Spidey can beat Thor in this.

Ends of the Earth

Spider-Man now has a new suit of powered armor that incorporates the benefits of both the Iron Spider armor, his more recent stealth armor, and his bulletproof armor. Additionally it provides him with Class 100 strength and durability, complete invulnerability, and further enhances his already formidable agility and spider-sense beyond its normal limits. It also has flight capabilities and can shoot powerful energy blasts.

There have yet to be any real on-page feats though...so we don't really know the exact limits. without further information...I have to give this to Thor.

What wiki? None of that has been demonstrated or even alluded to.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By TDK_1997

Thor stomps.Spidey hasn't done anything with that suit yet.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By SpidermanWins

Thor wins but if the wiki is right it isn't a complete Stomp

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By Strider1992

I stand by what I said earlier the suit still hasn't done anything that puts Spider-man on par with Thor. Although Spider-man is going to have to fight him in 687 so maybe its got some special mode that hasn't been shown yet.(but I srsly doubt it)

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Shawnbaby said:

Ends of the Earth

This is horrendously mis-informed. There has been no evidence of what Peter used to create his suit with nor has demonstrated "Class 100 strength and durability, complete invulnerability, enhanced agility and spider-sense, or flight capabilities"

That's more in line with Iron man armour.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Deranged Midget said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Ends of the Earth

This is horrendously mis-informed. There has been no evidence of what Peter used to create his suit with nor has demonstrated "Class 100 strength and durability, complete invulnerability, enhanced agility and spider-sense, or flight capabilities"

That's more in line with Iron man armour.

Hey, I wasn't saying it was accurate. I even said that we needed to see some real data on the Armour...twice.
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Shawnbaby: I'm merely speaking from an evidential point of view. We're 4 issues into the story arc and nothing has been shown anywhere close to what is described by that joke of a wiki.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Deranged Midget said:

@Shawnbaby: I'm merely speaking from an evidential point of view. We're 4 issues into the story arc and nothing has been shown anywhere close to what is described by that joke of a wiki.

On that i find myself entirely in agreement with you. I was as skeptical as anyone when i read that wiki entry. (it was on Spider-man's gear and equipment wiki i believe). Not that i don't believe Spidey could make a suit with those capabilities with the resources he now has...but more that it seemed that if he were to build such a suit it would end up being like Batman's Insider suit and just be used for that single story arc and then conveniently forgotten about. 
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Shawnbaby: it would defeat the purpose of his power-set.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Shawnbaby
@Deranged Midget said:

@Shawnbaby: it would defeat the purpose of his power-set.

Again, totally in agreement...that's why i felt it would be dumb to give him a suit like that....simply because its too much of a game-changer to keep in play. Also, it would end up exactly like the Insider Suit...never used,except for in battles here where Spider-Man might lose and then all of a sudden someone will pull "Spider-Man wins with Ends of the Earth Armour". I hate it when people do it with Batman and it would be hypocritical of me not to hate it with Spider-Man as well.
Mattferrar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i would say spider man would win i think he can do it even without the ends of the earth Armour who ever said thor would win dosent know spideys true power or his super genius along with his ends of the earth suit. go read a spiderman comic spidey would destroy thor no offence to thor fans but he would.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattferrar:

>implying spidey would beat thor regularly

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

i would say spider man would win i think he can do it even without the ends of the earth Armour who ever said thor would win dosent know spideys true power or his super genius along with his ends of the earth suit. go read a spiderman comic spidey would destroy thor no offence to thor fans but he would.

ROFLMFAO I'm dying. Spider-man can no way beat Thor, his armor was only made to combat the S6 and the OP has given him no prep time to work with.

@god_spawn, @vance_astro, @deranged_midget, @mercy_: One of you guys should lock this.