Takes place on a flat arena

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mortium

Good fight, is this the upgraded Panther? Standard equipment or h2h?

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortium: Regular Panther. Standard equipment

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By laflux

Team 2. Daredevil is the weak link.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

team 1. spiderman beats wolverine and black panther beats daredevil. therefor spiderman beats panther. also, if spidey can handle the sinister six, im sure he can do this solo.

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mortium

@inconvenient_truth: Ok.

Team 1 wins. Spider-Man can kill either one(Wolverine by popping his head off) and could probably do it fairly quickly. While Matt is a weak link, he is very skilled and should keep one or the other at bay more than long enough for Spider-Man to finish up.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortium: popping wolverines head off???????????? umm adamantium

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil may be the weak link but he can hang w/ either person on team 2 .... spiderman is the allstar here and gives team 1 the win.

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that it is because it is a joint, so theoretically Spider-Man could also rip his limbs off.

No Caption Provided

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Veshark

What exactly is standard equipment for Black Panther? He's got anti-metal claws, knockout gas, energy daggers and a host of other gadgets on his usual suit - as much as either Stark or Batman himself.

It wouldn't be an easy battle at any stretch, but assuming that everyone has morals-off, I'd give this to Black Panther and Wolverine. First off, BP and Wolverine have been trained to kill since birth - they would have no hesitation whatsoever going straight for the lethal moves. In contrast to DD and Spidey; those two only kill when absolutely necessary and even then with hesitation (I'm not counting you, Spock). Even under the assumption that their morals are off, this would still be largely uncharted territory for Team 1. Whereas Team 2 are no strangers to fight to the death, so right off the bat they have a mental advantage.

When it comes down to actual combat, I'd venture that both fighters from Team 1 lose much of the advantage they have in an urban arena. Usually they'd be able to use buildings as cover, and their agility would allow them to traverse the cluttered environment very easily. But in an open arena, their mobility wouldn't be as effective. That being said, they still have an advantage in terms of overall speed and agility (radar sense, Spider-Sense). I'd say the first to go down would be Daredevil. He's undoubtedly one of Marvel's best HTH combatants, but I think BP can take him. Aside from BP's tactical mindset (him figuring out how to defeat the Super-Skrull with both BP and Daredevil's fighting sets), Daredevil also can't harm BP's vibranium suit (BP has tanked bullets with it before). Daredevil probably has the slight edge in agility, but after a tough fight, I'd say that BP can kill Daredevil with his superior tech (claws, energy daggers, maybe even sonics to disorient DD).

Between Wolverine and Spider-Man, it's definitely a closer call. Spider-Man's agility is near-legendary, with him even dodging bullets at close-range, and he's the strongest of the four. Added to that would be his webbing, which has been shown to hold Wolverine before. The few advantages that Wolverine has would be his feral bloodlust, overall fighting experience, regeneration, and adamantium skeleton/claws. Spider-Man could definitely kill Wolverine if it's a straight fight-to-the-death. But if Black Panther intervenes, between the two of them, I can see them potentially taking down Spidey after a hard-fought fight. I'm thinking something along BP using his vibranium field to shatter Spidey's web-shooters, and the two of them surprising Spider-Man before finishing him off.

So, Team 2, but with a slight majority only.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Strider1992

Unless morals are off team two take a solid majority. If they are off its close with team 2 taking a small majority. Unless Spider-man chooses to spam webbing in which case team 1 could win.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortium said:

I think that it is because it is a joint, so theoretically Spider-Man could also rip his limbs off.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine has been kicked from the USA to Georgia, has resisted being pulled apart by Baal and Savage Hulk, has his face smashed in by WWH without his neck breaking or having limbs ripped off. Spider-Man was unlikely to break his neck there (And I'm being extremely generous with unlikely). Spider-Man beats Old Logan because of webbing, Cyro Pellets, more than ample strength to trap him, and enough speed, agility (combined) to stay out of those claws to implement those plans.

Spider-Man has only physically overwhelmed Wolverine once in Close Quarter combat and that was only recently in Avenging Spider-Man.

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux:I said theoretically, and I meant it. In a fight, I think Parker would only try it if morals were off, bloodlusted, etc., and he could probably do it if Logan wasn't putting up much of a fight.(IMO). The joint is a weak point in any character or body, and (as far as I know) Logan's tendons and muscles are only slightly superhuman. I do see your point though.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 ftw

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortium: If the Hulk couldn't do it; Spider-Man has no chance

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mortium

@dondave: Eh, maybe. I saw a video(don't know if the feats are cannon, I know the storyline isn't) where the Hulk did rip Wolverine in half, anyone know what it was called?

Anyway, in a fight to the death I think Spider-Man is capable of taking Wolverine, if he can avoid getting tagged long enough.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortium: I think your talking about Ultimate Hulk and Ult Wolverine

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mortium

@dondave: Maybe. It was pretty low quality.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortium said:

@dondave: Eh, maybe. I saw a video(don't know if the feats are cannon, I know the storyline isn't) where the Hulk did rip Wolverine in half, anyone know what it was called?

Anyway, in a fight to the death I think Spider-Man is capable of taking Wolverine, if he can avoid getting tagged long enough.

Yes that was Ultimate Wolverine, who doesn't have Adamantuim covering his ligaments and tendons. Also I'm not quite sure, but I don't think its unbreakable, though I think @cadencev2 should be able to clear that up.

As for 616 Logan, his whole skeletal material is fortified with Adamantuim, so that includes Cartilage, Tendons, Ligaments etc.

No Caption Provided

As for a fight to the death, Spider-Man best bet would be to Incap Wolverine, and Spray Webbing into his Lungs. This is something he was not above in the Back in Black arc, where he beat Kingpin senseless and threatened to do this if Aunt May died.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spider-man and Daredevil.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortium said:

Ultimate Adamantium is Unbreakable. Every wiki that says it was broken here or there is a straight lie and inaccurate. ULT Wolverine Adamantium does not extend to ligamentslike 616 version, 616 Ligaments is the DUMBEST ****ing **** in the world, how the hell can he move? GTFO Marvel. It is explain as well from Deathstrike to Wolverine that the Adamnatium does not 100% cover his body.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortium said:

Ultimate Adamantium is Unbreakable. Every wiki that says it was broken here or there is a straight lie and inaccurate. ULT Wolverine Adamantium does not extend to ligamentslike 616 version, 616 Ligaments is the DUMBEST ****ing **** in the world, how the hell can he move? GTFO Marvel. It is explain as well from Deathstrike to Wolverine that the Adamnatium does not 100% cover his body.

Thanks for the info, and for making me lol. Though having Adamantuim Bones is downright stupid as well. Bone is living tissue as well, so having that fortified by Adamantuim would be illogical.

But seriously, Marvel have just made a Celestial lose to a no name Asgardian. I think that outranks the stupidity of Adamantuim Skeletal structure.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD is getting way underestimated here. He beat the snot out of Logan in enemy of the state, team one takes this

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

too close for me to decide

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 Ultimate Cap's adamantium shield was shattered by Valkyrie. Then again, that was written by Jeph Loeb, so take from that what you will...

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD is getting way underestimated here. He beat the snot out of Logan in enemy of the state, team one takes this

I've never read that fight, but from what I gather it wasn't a fair fight. Wolverine was mind-controlled, so obviously not in his best state of mind (and struggling for control), and Daredevil didn't even beat him. Apparently DD was on the defensive the whole time, and seeing how it wasn't a full fight, it's not really an accurate assessment.

Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To the death? How the hell are they gonna kill Wolverine?? Team two ftw Matt goes down first, then Petey gets double tagged if not already taken out.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

@veshark said:

@cadencev2 Ultimate Cap's adamantium shield was shattered by Valkyrie. Then again, that was written by Jeph Loeb, so take from that what you will...

Nope, caps shield was never ever stated in any comic to be made as Adamantium. It was made by Hank Pym and stated as mealy unbreakable.

Then Caps new Shield was made by Darwven Smiths of Asgard. That too was shattered.

HUGE Misconception.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 I'm fairly certain Ultimate Cap's bio specifically lists his shield as adamantium. I can't seem to find the scan right now, but I'll try confirming this.

Either way, even the adamantium needle of the antidote was broken by the Hulk. And I believe Sabretooth's adamantium claws were once shattered.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pokergeist

@veshark said:

@cadencev2 I'm fairly certain Ultimate Cap's bio specifically lists his shield as adamantium. I can't seem to find the scan right now, but I'll try confirming this.

Either way, even the adamantium needle of the antidote was broken by the Hulk. And I believe Sabretooth's adamantium claws were once shattered.

I would actually be very grateful if you did find something that states his shield is made of before Valkery broke it.

I have just about every Ultimate Book and nothing states it anywhere other than Pym made it and it is unbreakable.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@veshark said:

Oh yeah the last 2 things are misconceptions as well. Hold on i will be back with scans.

Hulk did not break the Neddle he broke the whole device. It was still a metal and glass Syringe with a Adamaniutm Needle Tip. They said he broke the needle. Hulk was crushing Caps hand thus the glass and serum itself. thus the Needle.

No Caption Provided

As seen

Adamantium Cage

No Caption Provided

Whats broken exactly? All we see is the Lock Mechanism is broken and we dont know what that is made of. If Electric Lock then it burned out.

No Caption Provided

Adamantium claws were Not broken. He started the fight that way and we never knew why that one claw was broken or simply not enough adamantium went into his procedure

Ultimate Wolverine or Adamantium is not weaker than its 616 Counter Part.

All these Scenes seem to be taken Ultimate Adamantium is weaker. This is false. Its stated as "Unbreakable" as Adamantium is suppose to be.

No Caption Provided

Even Mention in his Official Bio as unbreakable Adamantium.

No Caption Provided

Wolverines fight vs Ultimate Hulk. Ripped apart at the Spine Joints.

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Colossus. Ripped out of the Leg Joint.

No Caption Provided

Apoc Rips his Arm to Shoulder Joint.

All these guys are Mutli THOUSAND Toners in feats. Not 100 Tons. 1000 Tons. Also look at where his Body parts been pulled off. All in joint areas.

No Caption Provided

Yuri here is explained by Professor Cornelius (who made ultimate Wolverine Skeleton) that some parts of his Body has not been Ossified. This stands to reasons unlike 616 Wolverine who has IMPOSSIBLE Adamntium Joints Ultimate Wolvie does not. Only his Bones (except the one above) are coated. He can be with GREAT strength ripped apart.

Also misinformation from Wikis.

1) Death Strike had her neck broken. Long Shot Reality Warps with his Luck Powers.

2) Again no one knows why Sabertooth one claw was broken, that's how he was drawn from his first showing with the claws. Maybe they ran out of Adamantium (its precious you know) and again never been stated or touch on as to why one claw is unfinished.

3) Hulk Broke a Admantium Needle from the Injection Tube. Not the Needle itself. So Hulk broke the non Adamantium Needle parts.

4) Caps Shield is not Adamantium. They don't even reference anywhere when it was said to be. Its all Assumption on this lie from a wikia.

The Facts.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2

Very impressive, I stand corrected. I found the Ultimate Cap bio scan and as it turns out you were right - no mention of an adamantium shield at all. Apparently, the wikis have been false all this while. Thanks for clarifying that at any rate, you learn something new everyday.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

Spider-Man beats Wolverine. Black Panther beats Daredevil. Spider-Man beats Black Panther...Team 1 wins.

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Good point, hadn't thought of that...

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since we're all fairly certain now that Spidey can subdue Wolverine. What can Black Panther do to beat Spidey without prep?

Also, how certain are we that Daredevil can't beat the Black Panther? I think you guys are underestimating him.

I actually think this fight really depends on how long it takes for the Black Panther vs Daredevil fight to end. Because once Spidey deals with Logan, it's gonna be a double-team on BP. CAN Black Panther subdue Daredevil quickly enough? Someone prove to me that
this is so.

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferthorn: Black Panther, IMO, would be more of a problem because of the heart-shaped herb, but Spidey would still win a majority. Daredevil lose to Black Panther for the same reason, but not after a good fight. (also, if Matt were to get in a tough spot, Spider-Man could web or trip BP without losing much ground to Logan.) I don't think that BP will beat DD fast enough to save him from Spidey.