Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChaoticMadness
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• The fight takes place at a Construction site in New York City.
  • Versions: Classic Black Panther. Current versions for the others.
  • No prep time. The team has full knowledge about the death spores.
  • Standard winning conditions.
  • T'Challa has his standard gear.
  • Starting distance: 25 ft. apart.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jashro44

Spider-man and black panther on the same team?!?!?! Well now I have no choice but to say team one. I assume by classic black panther you mean black panther with his vibranium suit, energy daggers, and anti-metal claws?

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChaoticMadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tbemrmccoy: Feats: Has knocked Logan around a couple of times. Beat Daken, as well.@jashro44: Yes, they are on the same team. Yes, BP has that gear.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By mickey-mouse

@tbemrmccoy: Cyber has adamtium skin, posion claws that even made strong guy ill, he is a 30 tonner, that even beat up wolverine..if he is in his real body and not the one with the heart problems team 2 should win, also cyber has some sort of tracking powers. Although those anti metal claws could do a number on cyber and omega. Omega red should take out spiderman with his deathspores, then they double team panther.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

@lukehero said:

@tbemrmccoy: Cyber has adamtium skin, posion claws that even made strong guy ill, he is a 30 tonner, that even beat up wolverine..if he is in his real body and not the one with the heart problems team 2 should win, also cyber has some sort of tracking powers. Although those anti metal claws could do a number on cyber and omega. Omega red should take out spiderman with his deathspores, then they double team panther.

Cyber isn't a 30 tonner and black panther should beat him pretty handily under these conditions. Cyber per hand books is a 10 tonner IIRC and even than to my knowledge he doesn't have feats. His body maybe coated in adamantium but black panther uses anti-metal claws, and anti-metal has destroyed adamantium. Black panther to my knowledge is faster, more skilled and more agile.

As for omega red vs spider-man I think omega red would win all though something I just thought of is could spider-man possibly incapacitate him with a freezing capsule? I mean can the deathspores travel through ice? Another thing is spider-man can hold his breathe, and due to his costume deathspores wont make skin contact. I remember a few occasions during the stan lee era to counter gas he made a web helmet:

No Caption Provided

All though there is also the scenario it goes the other way around. Black panthers vibranium suit comes with air filters and the spores shouldn't make skin contact so he can deal with the deathspores. With anti-metal claws he can rip omega red apart.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TBEMrMcCoy

@chaoticmadness: Thanks for the info.. When you said he had beaten Logan and Daken before I became intrigued and I researched him a bit. He seems to be a straight up beast! I love his powerset( poison claws,tracking,super strength, adamantium skin) Team 2 due to healing factors,death spores, and poisons.

ChaoticMadness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers