• Random encounter
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation
  • Spider-man is Peter

• Begin 20 feat apart
  • unpopulated
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 has the advantage when it comes to agility over all. Think Luke is too much of a weak link to help out much here and that might lead to Danny getting double teamed and losing.

#3 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 is overall more balanced in their stats across the board.

However the high stats of team 2 I think outclass the high stats of team 1.

I'd say Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Luke's durability is going to be extremely difficult to overcome, plus he's a dang good fighter and he's the strongest one here. Spiderman and Beast are going to have a heck of a time beating him with morals on, and he's not above fighting dirty, which is a big advantage.

Iron Fist is not to be underplayed either.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#4 Edited by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Team 1 has the advantage when it comes to agility over all. Think Luke is too much of a weak link to help out much here and that might lead to Danny getting double teamed and losing.

I think Beast will try to come into physical contact with Luke Cage, by prouncing oh him. Which will end in Luke grabbing him, and punching his furry face off. Or he can just Thunder Clap them to tag them while there down.

#5 Edited by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: I think Beast is smarter than that and far to agile too be taken out so easily.

#6 Edited by Strider92 (15246 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

I think Beast will try to come into physical contact with Luke Cage, by prouncing oh him. Which will end in Luke grabbing him, and punching his furry face off. Or he can just Thunder Clap them to tag them while there down.

While impressive that he can thunderclap at all lets put this into perspective. He thunderclapped a powerless woman across a room who wasn't even hurt and got straight back up. If he couldn't hurt her a normal human woman with it how is it going to do better against either Beast or Spider-man both of whom have superhuman durability?

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: I think Beast is smarter than that and far to agile too be taken out so easily.

He is, but how is he going to go h2h with Luke Cage?

@Strider92: I wasn't talking about it hurting them. It was to knock them down, so he can get a chance to tage them, it was more so for Beast, since he will be the easier one to tag out of the two.

#8 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Using his superior to keep Luke from tagging him, while getting in some clean hits himself.

#9 Posted by laflux (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

While impressive that he can thunderclap at all lets put this into perspective. He thunderclapped a powerless woman across a room who wasn't even hurt and got straight back up. If he couldn't hurt her a normal human woman with it how is it going to do better against either Beast or Spider-man both of whom have superhuman durability?

While the Thunderclap didn't hurt Vicky, I doubt that it was his intentions too. As for the battle, team fist in a good battle. I see Beast as the weak link.

#10 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Heroes for Hire win.

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Yeah, I don't think he intended to hurt her either.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Using his superior to keep Luke from tagging him, while getting in some clean hits himself.

Luke Cage is not slow. He's no Spider-Man or Beast, but he's still quick on his feet.

Catches a bullet in his hand

Actually now that I think about it. Beast can't even hurt Cage. He's too durable.

Typhon Mary sword breaks off oh him

http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=64128_Daredevil_v2_-_048_-_08_122_742lo.jpg

One shots Iron Clad ( A Hulk villain )

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/261/vsironclad1a1sbut2.jpg/

Tanking a Chi strike from Iron Fist with no harm done

http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=62102_Luke_Cage8_Power_Man_348_-_10_122_488lo.jpg

http://img158.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=62105_Luke_Cage6_Power_Man_948_-_11_122_879lo.jpg

http://img175.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=62111_Luke_Cage1_Power_Man_148http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=62112_Luke_Cage1_Power_Man_848_-_14_122_132lo.jpg_-_13_122_885lo.jpg

The guy has held his own with Classic Iron Man & Hulk, Beast simply can't hurt him.

#13 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Don't think he's agile enough to keep up with Beast but I admit I underestimated his durability.

#14 Posted by LoveJesus (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidy and beast win hands down

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Don't think he's agile enough to keep up with Beast but I admit I underestimated his durability.

I'm not saying he's agile enough to keep up with Beast, but 1-Beast can't hurt him, and 2-Luke Cage will tag him sooner or later.

#16 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I'm not saying he's agile enough to keep up with Beast, but 1-Beast can't hurt him, and 2-Luke Cage will tag him sooner or later.

Seems plausible, as I said I came in underrating Luke's durability.

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Seems plausible, as I said I came in underrating Luke's durability.

I see, so do you think team 1 wins?

#18 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Eh, it's seeming less and less likely.

#19 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

i say heroes for hire take this they are a real duo and not a mash up they know eachothers strengths and weaknesses and cover for one another. also beast would get ktfo by cage but itd be even easier if cage went after spidey spidey dodges amd shit talks him while fist anal rapes beast.overall beast is found wanting in this match.

#20 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Eh, it's seeming less and less likely.

Oh.

#21 Posted by Shawnbaby (9301 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast just underwent another mutation. I reserve judgement until we can get a clearer understanding of his current power levels

#22 Posted by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

Beast just underwent another mutation. I reserve judgement until we can get a clearer understanding of his current power levels

I forgot about that...For the sake of this thread this is beast before his current mutation (at least until current beast gets some feats)

#23 Posted by Shawnbaby (9301 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

I forgot about that...For the sake of this thread this is beast before his current mutation (at least until current beast gets some feats)

Fair enough.

On paper either Beast or Spidey should be too much for Danny due to vastly superior Stats....however, Beast just doesn't have the best combat showings...so Danny probably takes him.

Both Peter and Henry will have trouble actually hurting Luke....but he's going to find it just as hard to actually connect with either of them. I think Peter could eventually wear Cage down...but for that to happen Hank has to be able to keep Danny busy.

Danny and Luke probably win.

#24 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

My vote goes to team 1, spidey and beast are too smart and probably gonna outwit Luke and take him out eventually. If it was an all out fist fight or brawl then it goes to team 2. But yeah, Spidey and Beast gets this one after a good scrap.

#25 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist and Luke Cage.

I still feel Rand beats Parker. And there ain't all that much Beast will do to Cage outside of 'gadgets' and such. Tough combo for team 1 to justify taking a majority over.

#26 Posted by Floopay (7700 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@jashro44 said:

@Shawnbaby said:

Fair enough.

On paper either Beast or Spidey should be too much for Danny due to vastly superior Stats....however, Beast just doesn't have the best combat showings...so Danny probably takes him.

Both Peter and Henry will have trouble actually hurting Luke....but he's going to find it just as hard to actually connect with either of them. I think Peter could eventually wear Cage down...but for that to happen Hank has to be able to keep Danny busy.

Danny and Luke probably win.

Beast is an amazing fighter, one of X-Men's best. I mean he's jobbed a couple times, but who hasn't? I think he's often severely underrated in terms of combat prowess.

Though I think Team 2 should realistically take this. Luke has taken Goblin Grenades point blank, been smacked through buildings, stood point blank in front of plastic explosives, and much much more and emerged completely unharmed. He's actually a very good fighter, and has beaten Danny twice I believe. He's also taken on Hulk (lost twice I think), Dr. Doom (unconcluded), Wonder Man (had prep to fight him), and several others. I think he stands a fair chance against both Beast and Spidey to be completely honest.

As for Danny, he's probably number one in striking power and fighting ability, though probably the lowest in terms of durability. But I think between him and Luke they can work off each other's strengths and weaknesses to pull a win, as they have the most experience fighting one another.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#27 Posted by laflux (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Iron Fist and Luke Cage.

I still feel Rand beats Parker. And there ain't all that much Beast will do to Cage outside of 'gadgets' and such. Tough combo for team 1 to justify taking a majority over.

Gah Fan-boy Rage !!!!!!!! :P

TBH I do agree that team 2 wins for reasons stated by me and others on this thread but Rand beating Parker? SpOck I'm on board with. Parker, not so much.

#28 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Iron Fist and Luke Cage.

TBH I do agree that team 2 wins for reasons stated by me and others on this thread but Rand beating Parker? SpOck I'm on board with. Parker, not so much.

The gauntlet hath been thrown. En garde!!

Seriously, how do you see Parker beating Rand in a random morals on? Mind you, I'm talking about a Parker outside of Horizon Lab tech assistance.

#29 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Might be bias, but I think Spidey and Beast take due to speed, agility and intelligence

#30 Posted by BringnIt (3777 posts) - - Show Bio

Parker can beat Cage in one of three ways with morals on: (a) nerve strikes, (b) cryo tech, (c) causing an entire web cartridge to blow up on him and incapacitate him, something he's done to the Blob before. With regard to Danny versus Peter, I personally thought it was a more even match prior to Parker's Way of the Spider training, but even prior to that I think A properly motivated Peter had the edge. For example: during Shadowland, Peter was doing very well against Daredevil prior to fully unleashing the Beast, the same Daredevil who had just easily taken down Shang Chi and Iron Fist. Peter has greater durability, speed, agility, intelligence, and webbing could play a big factor as well.

#31 Posted by laflux (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@laflux said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Iron Fist and Luke Cage.

Seriously, how do you see Parker beating Rand in a random morals on? Mind you, I'm talking about a Parker outside of Horizon Lab tech assistance.

Oh Morals on H2H only. I'd actually favor current fist. People often mistake him for being a glass cannon, forgetting the Chi actually amps his Durability. Of Course, he has the edge in striking power too. Hence why incap by webbing is a beautiful thing :P

#32 Posted by comic_book_fan (4444 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey could solo with alot of effort with hank helping him this is a cake walk.

#33 Posted by BringnIt (3777 posts) - - Show Bio

One other factor here is that while the experience and teamwork advantage does go to Luke and Danny here, both Peter and Beast are used to working in teams, and they has worked together before, even recently teaming up and showing excellent synergy together.

#34 Posted by pea55 (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

I was goin to say the same

#35 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#36 Edited by Super_SoldierXII (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@laflux said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Iron Fist and Luke Cage.

Oh Morals on H2H only. I'd actually favor current fist. People often mistake him for being a glass cannon, forgetting the Chi actually amps his Durability. Of Course, he has the edge in striking power too. Hence why incap by webbing is a beautiful thing :P

There's no incap by webbing going to happen here. Rand's Iron Fist power has an area of effect ... he can power through the webbing with relative ease.

#37 Posted by TDK_1997 (13666 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 will take the majority.

#38 Posted by laflux (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@laflux said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@laflux said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Iron Fist and Luke Cage.

There's no incap by webbing going to happen here. Rand's Iron Fist power has an area of effect ... he can power through the webbing with relative ease.

While I do believe that Rand can explode his way through the webbing, it has held Explosions before. It would at least provide a momentary distraction. I do think that Rand and Peter is a very close battle, but Rand has openly expressed why fighting Peter is so difficult, and mentioned two things, basically in layman's that although Peter was a goon, but Stats and Spider-Sense (he described it as low grade telepathy) were more than enough to equalize things. Since then, while Rand has got a massive amp in power output, Peter likewise has become a consummate fighter in his own right, and after Spider-Island, his Spider-Sense is even better than it was previously, and works in synergy with his martial arts style. Also it seems that Rand's most powerful attacks do take a bit of time to charge up- though I may be wrong on this, giving Spider-Man more of a chance for an opening.

#39 Posted by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey & Hank ftw, 6/10.

#40 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

While I do believe that Rand can explode his way through the webbing, it has held Explosions before. It would at least provide a momentary distraction.

Maybe. However if Parker closes the distance to follow up on the 'webbing' schtick, he'll only get caught in said area of effect and thrown for just as much a loop as his webbing attempt. So the point's moot really.

but Rand has openly expressed why fighting Peter is so difficult,

Right. But never once intimating he believed for a second Parker would outright beat him.

and mentioned two things, basically in layman's that although Peter was a goon, but Stats and Spider-Sense (he described it as low grade telepathy) were more than enough to equalize things.

A fact most of us level headed blokes on the Vine have long since agreed upon. Peter, for the longest time, was essentially a teenage science geek with about as much skill as one might expect a teenage science nerd to have.

Since then, while Rand has got a massive amp in power output, Peter likewise has become a consummate fighter in his own right

Sure he has ... to a degree. But I refuse to get too carried away with Parker's so called martial might just yet. It makes him a tougher, and more wily, nut to crack but I wouldn't put his pure skill levels at, say, a Hawkeye or a Gambit level just yet, let alone anywhere near top tier contention. So yeah, his spider-sense is really still saving his hide, it's his MVP, against the top tier martial masters of Marvel. By far.

and after Spider-Island, his Spider-Sense is even better than it was previously, and works in synergy with his martial arts style

Which really, while it sounds impressive, on panel it doesn't seem to have changed much from the past 30 years of Spidey books. He still moves like a super ninja as he has since antiquity via super-powered agility and reflexes, his spider-sense still saves his arse as before, and he can still hang with master martial artists, who've been studying how to fight their whole lives from the best masters on Marvel earth, when otherwise he'd have no business, based solely off skill, of even dreaming of going a round with any of them. That last part has not changed a wit since training under Shang. But I will agree, Parker, at least on paper, got an 'amp'.

As to his spider-sense lending a new dimension to his avoidance, well, he'll need it. Rand blitzed Black Panther, who was helpless in the face of his onslaught, tearing his vibranium suit to shreds in seconds. Rand, amped on chi, is a scary beast.

Also it seems that Rand's most powerful attacks do take a bit of time to charge up- though I may be wrong on this, giving Spider-Man more of a chance for an opening.

That's news to me. Do you have showings illustrating such? As I've not seen it. Though it surely wouldn't take the kind of power he used to down a hellicarrier to drop Parker regardless.

I agree this is a great fight. I agree it's close, and backed with Horizon Labs tech and whatnot, I'd give modern day (not SpOck) Parker a slight majority. Without tech, I still choose Iron Fist.

#41 Posted by laflux (11020 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@laflux:

Sure he has ... to a degree. But I refuse to get too carried away with Parker's so called martial might just yet. It makes him a tougher, and more wily, nut to crack but I wouldn't put his pure skill levels at, say, a Hawkeye or a Gambit level just yet, let alone anywhere near top tier contention. So yeah, his spider-sense is really still saving his hide, it's his MVP, against the top tier martial masters of Marvel. By far.

Hawkeye used to be a good fighter H2H, as he posed as the Ronin ninja and was able to give Daken a decent fight, but now he struggles to take on thugs up close, which is perplexing :-/ . Gambit is very good H2H, so their is no shame being worse than him, especially since Peter has trained formally for a much shorter period of time. But I think you misunderstand me to an extent. Peter is a better fighter, but I wouldn't put him anywhere near say Cap, BP, Logan etc in H2H. Even logically, he's only "mastered" one martial arts style from a Master (Shang-Chi) who IMO is less skilled than all the characters I mentioned previously. I will though say that the Way of the Spider is more somewhat more effective than you are giving it credit for. Effortlessly beating a mind-controlled Spider-Woman, when a few months ago was being stomped by her, is a good marker of how far he's come as a fighter.

As for Spider-Man not fighting like that consistently, as has been mentioned before, his Stats and Spider-Sense means that against many opponents, he doesn't have to resort to martial arts all the time. In layman's terms he can be lazy, a bit like Logan tanking blows instead of using skill to dodge (though less polarized since Logan is obviously more skilled). Furthermore, Spider-Man constantly hitting pressure points with >10 tonne force and impressive superhuman speed would make short work of many villains before a decent plot can be developed. Just like if Logan fought at maximum capacity all the time, alot of villains, and heroes he has tangled with would be dead.

However, Rand wrecking through Vibranuim and Speed-Blitzing Black Panther may have changed my mind concerning the battle at hand. Do you have scans of this?

#42 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say team 2...only because morals are on

#43 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman and Beast take this one.

People have been talking about Luke's highest stats, like taking a chi punch. However these are inconsistent with other feats, like getting his arse handed to him by Scorpion. And Iron Fist's chi punch has hurt Skaar; I doubt that chi punch against Luke was him going all out. Luke's tough and strong but he isn't impervious.

Anyways Spiderman has the best equipment here, he's the fastest, and after his training from Shang Chi he's faster and more skilled than before. Spidey can take either Rand or Cage, and Beast is fast and strong enough to hold off Fist or Cage. I do admit I don't think Beast can defeat either of Team 2.

#44 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

People have been talking about Luke's highest stats, like taking a chi punch. However these are inconsistent with other feats, like getting his arse handed to him by Scorpion. And Iron Fist's chi punch has hurt Skaar; I doubt that chi punch against Luke was him going all out. Luke's tough and strong but he isn't impervious.

Anyways Spiderman has the best equipment here, he's the fastest, and after his training from Shang Chi he's faster and more skilled than before. Spidey can take either Rand or Cage, and Beast is fast and strong enough to hold off Fist or Cage. I do admit I don't think Beast can defeat either of Team 2.

Parker versus Rand is very debatable. Fact is, Danny has a very difficult tool set for Peter to deal with. His Iron Fist amps him considerably, his martial skill is second to none ... I'd put him a hair above Wolverine despite their sparring match. His damage output could potentially one shot Parker, he has range, he has area of effect, he can avoid incap via webbing, and he's super humanly fast ... like, catching a bullet with ease type fast.

As to Luke, I think Parker could find a way to beat him, but not before Rand takes care of Hank. Outside of plot and environment, the only real way Parker beats Cage is via pressure point or Horizon Labs cyro pellet plot device crap. With said tech, I guess he can pull it off. Without it, Parker winning by landing a pressure point on Cage is very suspect IMHO. Just because top tier Black Panther pulled it off, doesn't mean Parker can by default. He's no where near Panther's skill pedigree.

#45 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux:

I will though say that the Way of the Spider is more somewhat more effective than you are giving it credit for. Effortlessly beating a mind-controlled Spider-Woman, when a few months ago was being stomped by her, is a good marker of how far he's come as a fighter.

Fair enough. I'll grant you that.

As for Spider-Man not fighting like that consistently, as has been mentioned before, his Stats and Spider-Sense means that against many opponents, he doesn't have to resort to martial arts all the time. In layman's terms he can be lazy, a bit like Logan tanking blows instead of using skill to dodge (though less polarized since Logan is obviously more skilled). Furthermore, Spider-Man constantly hitting pressure points with >10 tonne force and impressive superhuman speed would make short work of many villains before a decent plot can be developed. Just like if Logan fought at maximum capacity all the time, alot of villains, and heroes he has tangled with would be dead.

Good point. I guess we can rationalize writers being lazy with Parker much like we can with Logan ... agreed.

However, Rand wrecking through Vibranuim and Speed-Blitzing Black Panther may have changed my mind concerning the battle at hand. Do you have scans of this?

Et voila! This was a mind controlled IF mind you. Still, can see what he's capable of with the Iron Fist powers. Without the vibranium, Panther would have been toast. Them there be fast strikes.

#46 Edited by jashro44 (16462 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is the full black panther VS Iron fist fight. Personally I think its a good showing for both. Last scan is thrown in to show iron fist was hitting with the force of a freight train.

#47 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (5913 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: It is a good showing for both indeed.

#48 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Danny's Chi powers are the difference here. Who knows he might subdue them both with a hypnotic fist.

#49 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

Parker versus Rand is very debatable. Fact is, Danny has a very difficult tool set for Peter to deal with. His Iron Fist amps him considerably, his martial skill is second to none ... I'd put him a hair above Wolverine despite their sparring match. His damage output could potentially one shot Parker, he has range, he has area of effect, he can avoid incap via webbing, and he's super humanly fast ... like, catching a bullet with ease type fast.

As to Luke, I think Parker could find a way to beat him, but not before Rand takes care of Hank. Outside of plot and environment, the only real way Parker beats Cage is via pressure point or Horizon Labs cyro pellet plot device crap. With said tech, I guess he can pull it off. Without it, Parker winning by landing a pressure point on Cage is very suspect IMHO. Just because top tier Black Panther pulled it off, doesn't mean Parker can by default. He's no where near Panther's skill pedigree.

IF and Wolverine are pretty close in terms of fighting skill. Wolverine and IF are both durable though Wolverine takes the cake easy in terms of blunt trauma durability. And the claws aren't as versatile or powerful as IF's chi, but Spiderman has dealt with opponents with energy-type area attacks, though not as skilled as IF. Yes IF is very fast but Spiderman is easily faster, the return of his spider sense in combination with his new fighting skills (he's obviously not the best fighter out there but his new skills allow him to move faster and with more control) puts him above Iron Fist. I personally think Spidey can take a few hits from IF, because its gonna be very tough for IF to land a direct, fully charged punch. If he does land a punch or kick, Spidey can move fast enough to tank the blow on a nonvital part of his body, and in most cases just dodge the blow completely. Also morals are on- Spidey will have no problem punching IF pretty hard as he can b/c Fist can take it, but Fist will probably have qualms about hitting Parker all out at first, he definitely doesn't want to kill Spidey- and the way his powers work, that could be possible (if IF actually landed a direct, charged punch on a vital part of Parker's body). Also Spiderman has the advantage of better technology. I dont think his webs will help too much except to distract IF, his cryo pellets will be dangerous to IF though.

Cage's durability has fluctuated alot through the years and there's tons of scans showing very high, almost Thing level durability, and others showing him unable to tank around 20 ton blows (his fight with Scorpion). I don't think he has consistent enough feats to show that he can tank several of Spidey's hardest hits without getting hurt, and once he's a little weakened Spidey can use a cryo pellet on him or something.

Beast isn't that great but he can definitely hold off either IF or Cage for some time. He's pretty strong, decently durable and quite fast as well. I don't think he'll go down very fast, plus him and Spiderman are a good team. They are both very smart and should be able to outsmart Cage and Rand.l

#50 Posted by EVIL_SUPERMAN666 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 FTW.