Spider-man (anti-sinister six suit) vs Batman (insider suit)

• 60 results
Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@Shawnbaby: Yeah, but at least Batman was subtle about it.......Scratch that, at least DC is subtle about it.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Shawnbaby

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@Shawnbaby: Yeah, but at least Batman was subtle about it.......Scratch that, at least DC is subtle about it.

You call that Subtle?

I first saw that and thought "Is Tom Clancy writing Batman now?"

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@Shawnbaby: But, you didn't think of Crysis which is what it is a rip-off of.

Also "cough cough" Deadpool "cough cough". "cough cough" "Cyclops'ssuitinAvX" "cough cough", just to name a few.

And that's it, end of discussion, I don't want to turn this into a Marvel vs DC thread.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Shawnbaby

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@Shawnbaby: But, you didn't think of Crysis which is what it is a rip-off of.

Also "cough cough" Deadpool "cough cough". "cough cough" "Cyclops'ssuitinAvX" "cough cough", just to name a few.

And that's it, end of discussion, I don't want to turn this into a Marvel vs DC thread.

The Crisis armor is just another Splinter Cell rip off though...so if anything that just makes the Insider Suit a Copy of a Copy

As for Deadpool..the fault for that lies solely on Rob Liefeld....even Fabian Nicieza's first response to seeing Deadpool was "That's Deathstroke"

And don't go all high and mighty...DC and Marvel have always ripped each other off...they are both guilty on that front

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By 14NC3

@JimmyJLocke:

scans ready?

And I think batman using all of the insider suits abilities at the same time is kind of unfair, so his power is maintained throughout but can only use them one at a time

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By segamarvel

Bump. Actually the suit did increase Spidey's strength. How else do you guys think Otto was able to hold spidey when he took control over his own suit? At the very least that shows that the suit is stronger then spidey which means it at least DOUBLES his strength if not more. He stated the suit was supposed to be strong enough to take on the Rhino but he later found that out and said that Rhino's "been working out". So from Spidey's POV he originally thought Rhino was an 80 tonner. But obviously Rhino must have been upgraded to over 100 tons (how much over 100 I don't know but it must have been a lot) So I think Spidey's suit is called class 100 because it adds his strength (class 20) to Rhino's original strength (class 80). The reason Spidey wasn't able to move Rhino was because his suits circuits were burnt out by Mysterio which severely limited its use for the rest of the arc.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Peter all rounds

Avatar image for me_myself_and_i
Me_Myself_and_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Actually the suit did increase Spidey's strength. How else do you guys think Otto was able to hold spidey when he took control over his own suit? At the very least that shows that the suit is stronger then spidey which means it at least DOUBLES his strength if not more. He stated the suit was supposed to be strong enough to take on the Rhino but he later found that out and said that Rhino's "been working out". So from Spidey's POV he originally thought Rhino was an 80 tonner. But obviously Rhino must have been upgraded to over 100 tons (how much over 100 I don't know but it must have been a lot) So I think Spidey's suit is called class 100 because it adds his strength (class 20) to Rhino's original strength (class 80). The reason Spidey wasn't able to move Rhino was because his suits circuits were burnt out by Mysterio which severely limited its use for the rest of the arc.

It doesn't make Spidey as Strong as Rhino. He designed the suit to be able to withstand hits from the Rhino. There's zero evidence to support that it made him any stronger at all.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers