• 84 results
dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By dcandmarvel

@lone_wolf_and_cub: we all know Spiderman got beat by a street leveler (call it PIS whatever you want I don't say Bats has a chance but together they beat him) too fast? DS him self has superhuman speed and has tagged speedsters before adding Batman to the fight is making it much easier Cuz Spiderman fights both at the same time and Deathstroke has superhuman refelxes do you think he just stands there till spidey webs him up or he doesn't use his sword

Spidey against both has no chance

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Stormdriven

@lone_wolf_and_cub: we all know Spiderman got beat by a street leveler (call it PIS whatever you want I don't say Bats has a chance but together they beat him) too fast? DS him self has superhuman speed and has tagged speedsters before adding Batman to the fight is making it much easier Cuz Spiderman fights both at the same time

Because he has no experience fighting multiple people...

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I just can give you back the same

No, you can't. You can't prove how Spider-Man can't solo and you can't prove how Deathstroke would take down Wolverine on his own.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By dcandmarvel
dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By dcandmarvel

@stormdriven: no because if you think logically master martial art vs amateuer you know who has the bigger advantage

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Stormdriven

@stormdriven: no because if you think logically master martial art vs amateuer you know who has the bigger advantage

Not when the amateur is over 20x stronger, and almost 40x faster. Not to mention having his spider sense and his own martial art, The Way of the Spider.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By dcandmarvel

@stormdriven: The first thing I want to mention is no matter how strong spiderman is does he get through Deathstroke's armor(surviving an explosion, and Deathstroke has a healing factor too)? if not then his strength means nothing right? and Spiderman being 40x faster? you should back it up if that's it shouldn't he be able to beat captain america (Cap has no superspeed no superhuman reaction) to a pulp before Cap even notice it or speed blitz his oponnents in every single fight? does he do it?

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Stormdriven

@dcandmarvel:

The first thing I want to mention is no matter how strong spiderman is does he get through Deathstroke's armor(surviving an explosion, and Deathstroke has a healing factor too)?

Not with blunt force, no. But he could just easily web incap Slade, and there would be nothing he could do about it.

if not then his strength means nothing right?

It does mean something, because he can beat Bruce in one hit, maybe two since he's morals on.

and Spiderman being 40x faster? you should back it up

No Caption Provided

shouldn't he be able to beat captain america (Cap has no superspeed no superhuman reaction) to a pulp before Cap even notice it or speed blitz his oponnents in every single fight? does he do it?

He could easily do it, but he doesn't because he has morals. It isn't in his character to outright speedblitz anyone, especially someone like Captain America, who he idolizes.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By dcandmarvel
@stormdriven said:

@dcandmarvel:

The first thing I want to mention is no matter how strong spiderman is does he get through Deathstroke's armor(surviving an explosion, and Deathstroke has a healing factor too)?

Not with blunt force, no. But he could just easily web incap Slade, and there would be nothing he could do about it.

Like I said before Deathstroke has superhuman reflexes (and kinda precog) he could dodge it unlike wolverine and he has a sword which would be useful here

@dcandmarvel:

if not then his strength means nothing right?

It does mean something, because he can beat Bruce in one hit, maybe two since he's morals on.

Batman is a master martial artist he is skilled enough to dodge some hits and while spidey tries to land some hits on Bats Deathstroke doesn't stand there so I don't think its gonna happen so easy

@dcandmarvel:

and Spiderman being 40x faster? you should back it up

shouldn't he be able to beat captain america (Cap has no superspeed no superhuman reaction) to a pulp before Cap even notice it or speed blitz his oponnents in every single fight? does he do it?

He could easily do it, but he doesn't because he has morals. It isn't in his character to outright speedblitz anyone, especially someone like Captain America, who he idolizes.

''he doesn't because he has morals. It isn't in his character to outright speedblitz anyone'' you yourself said that he wouldn't do it so being faster (even though I don't think it is so a big problem) means nothing when he has morals on

sorry for waiting :)

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Stormdriven

@dcandmarvel:

Like I said before Deathstroke has superhuman reflexes (and kinda precog) he could dodge it unlike wolverine and he has a sword which would be useful here

Deathstroke doesn't have precog, nor is he as fast as Wolverine. He could dodge a couple hits, but Peter would land a huge majority of them. And a sword isn't going to help him here, since Peter could easily disarm it.

Batman is a master martial artist he is skilled enough to dodge some hits and while spidey tries to land some hits on Bats Deathstroke doesn't stand there so I don't think its gonna happen so easy

I don't care if Bruce is the Queen of England, he still doesn't have the physical speed to dodge any of Peter's hits. Skill itself is a superpower in comic books, but they can only do so much for a character. And I never said Deathstroke would stand there, it's just there's nothing he can do to help Bruce from being beaten.

''he doesn't because he has morals. It isn't in his character to outright speedblitz anyone'' you yourself said that he wouldn't do it so being faster (even though I don't think it is so a big problem) means something when he has morals on

I never said Peter would speedblitz, but his speed is just that much faster than Batman, where Batman isn't going to dodge any of his hits, let alone get any hits in on Peter.

And it's no biggie.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: ah did you already proved that spider man can beat both?

I'm not arguing for either side so I don't have to, you're the one who made the claim and I disagreed. It's on you to prove yourself right with substantial evidence, I could shower you in reasons why Spider-Man solos and how Wolverine has as much chance or even better chances at beating Deathstroke but that's not my purpose at the moment. There are people far better suited than me here to do that, you however still have to prove your side which I doubt is possible.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By dcandmarvel
@stormdriven said:

Deathstroke doesn't have precog, nor is he as fast as Wolverine. He could dodge a couple hits, but Peter would land a huge majority of them. And a sword isn't going to help him here, since Peter could easily disarm it.

No Caption Provided

whatever you call that it is gonna help Deathstroke to dodge Spidey's web shooters

I don't care if Bruce is the Queen of England, he still doesn't have the physical speed to dodge any of Peter's hits. Skill itself is a superpower in comic books, but they can only do so much for a character. And I never said Deathstroke would stand there, it's just there's nothing he can do to help Bruce from being beaten.

the thing is spidey can't fight both at the same time he doesn't have 4 hands I just argue for DS the whole time what he could do and Batman on the other side is smart enough to figure out that he has to use his tech while these two fight

I never said Peter would speedblitz, but his speed is just that much faster than Batman, where Batman isn't going to dodge any of his hits, let alone get any hits in on Peter.

And it's no biggie.

batman is a great tactitian he would realize that spiderman has superhuman speed he would let DS fight him while he plans to beat Spiderman with his gadgets (like knockout gas)

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By dcandmarvel

@ancient_0f_days: you were the one who replies to my comment and asks for prooves I said nothing to you

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@thor_parker82 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@thor_parker82: Why wouldn't you let him have it but let everyone else run at 100%?

well, at first i made a mistake by saying current versions, I meant to say standard versions, but since everyone is saying spidey and Wolverine win I want to know if wolverine without healing factor would make any difference

Not really. If you take away Logan's HF, Peter just solos. You give Logan the HF, either he or Peter solo.

So.. to make this fair it should be Cornel Wolverine and Peter crying about how his sperm killed Mary Jane. :D

Also have Batman with 30 years 3 hours prep... and have the same Deathstroke from Identity Crisis.

Fixed that for you :)))

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Stormdriven

@dcandmarvel:

whatever you call that it is gonna help Deathstroke to dodge Spidey's web shooters

It was sensing the change in air pressure. And Peter has tagged Shadowland Daredevil, someone much faster than Slade. This Daredevil was punking Shang Chi and Iron Fist, at the same time, as well as dodging all of Peter's punches. And Peter did this:

No Caption Provided

the thing is spidey can't fight both at the same time he doesn't have 4 hands I just argue for DS the whole time what he could do and Batman on the other side is smart enough to figure out that he has to use his tech while these two fight

Peter can fight both at the same time, he's spent his entire superhero career fighting multiple people with just two hands. And Bruce isn't going to be able to do anything with his tech if Peter takes him out immediately. Not that Bruce would be able to hit Peter with any of his gadgets anyway, thanks to the spider sense and far superior agility/reflexes.

batman is a great tactitian he would realize that spiderman has superhuman speed he would let DS fight him while he plans to beat Spiderman with his gadgets (like knockout gas)

Bruce would need to be much faster to hit Peter with his gadgets. Not to mention conscious.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: you were the one who replies to my comment and asks for prooves I said nothing to you

Doesn't matter who asked, you made the claim that Deathstroke can take Wolverine and that Spider-Man can't solo....it is on you to prove it regardless of who asked you. I didn't make the claim, you did. So you prove it or take it concede to the contrary.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Getting sick of the Spiderman wank in this website....

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By dcandmarvel
@stormdriven said:

@dcandmarvel:

It was sensing the change in air pressure. And Peter has tagged Shadowland Daredevil, someone much faster than Slade. This Daredevil was punking Shang Chi and Iron Fist, at the same time, as well as dodging all of Peter's punches. And Peter did this:

yeah I know that Daredevil was a beast by the way but DS tagging a speedster is 10x more impressive

Peter can fight both at the same time, he's spent his entire superhero career doing it with just two hands. And Bruce isn't going to be able to do anything with his tech if Peter takes him out immediately. Not that Bruce would be able to hit Peter with any of his gadgets anyway, thanks to the spider sense and far superior agility/reflexes.

while Deathstroke fights spiderman batman stays away so that he uses his gadgets and Spiderman doesn't get his hands on him I know Spiderman is very fast but he's not a speedster you're overestimating Spidey's speed

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcandmarvel:

yeah I know that Daredevil was a beast by the way but DS tagging a speedster is 10x more impressive

For a majority of those instances, he either had prep or the speedster wasn't moving very quickly. In any case, Spider-Man has also tagged speedsters, so that's a moot point.

while Deathstroke fights spiderman batman stays away so that he uses his gadgets and Spiderman doesn't get his hands on him I know Spiderman is very fast but he's not a speedster you're overestimating Spidey's speed

That's assuming Peter attacks Slade first. And even still, Bruce would be using AOE gadgets, which would affect Slade as well. Peter is very fast in his own right, and is more than fast enough to catch Bruce before he decides to get away. Besides, Peter isn't one to let an enemy combatant sit on the sideline to use gadgets.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By dcandmarvel

"For a majority of those instances, he either had prep or the speedster wasn't moving very quickly. In any case, Spider-Man has also tagged speedsters, so that's a moot point."

DC Speedsters >>> Marvel Speedsters and you know it

still impressive tagging a speedster and due to prep should batman Tag Speedsters too did he? No so prep doesn't help you to Tag a fast speedster (way faster than spidey) superhuman Reflexes and speed do

"That's assuming Peter attacks Slade first. And even still, Bruce would be using AOE gadgets, which would affect Slade as well. Peter is very fast in his own right, and is more than fast enough to catch Bruce before he decides to get away. Besides, Peter isn't one to let an enemy combatant sit on the sideline to use gadgets."

even if he Fights batman Deathstroke is fast enough to incap him so it doesn't change the fact that he gets beat up

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a lot of discounting of Wolverine here just because he doesn't have a healing factor. I wouldn't overlook what he brings to the table. He is still strong, fast, has the blades and is one of the most skilled martial artists in Marvel. He's very much a threat to either of them.

And web incapacitation is always an option for Peter in this matchup. None of these two are going to be able to break out.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobodies wanking Spiderman here. Its not like anyone is saying he can beat Galactus. Spidey is too much for this duo an nobody has proved otherwise including you.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@digitalshooter9 said:

Nobodies wanking Spiderman here. Its not like anyone is saying he can beat Galactus. Spidey is too much for this duo an nobody has proved otherwise including you.

I didn't particularly mean the wanking is in this thread, but it has become painful in general.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lone_wolf_and_cub: too much for the duo? The duo is too much for spidey would be more logical

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lone_wolf_and_cub: i don't have to prove it because it's already proven

I just wanted to know if your bias or you can back it up

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ComanderMurf

I see team one winning handily but i feel like we might be selling Slade short. Spidey could take DS but i'm not sure about Wolvie.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"For a majority of those instances, he either had prep or the speedster wasn't moving very quickly. In any case, Spider-Man has also tagged speedsters, so that's a moot point."

DC Speedsters >>> Marvel Speedsters and you know it

still impressive tagging a speedster and due to prep should batman Tag Speedsters too did he? No so prep doesn't help you to Tag a fast speedster (way faster than spidey) superhuman Reflexes and speed do

"That's assuming Peter attacks Slade first. And even still, Bruce would be using AOE gadgets, which would affect Slade as well. Peter is very fast in his own right, and is more than fast enough to catch Bruce before he decides to get away. Besides, Peter isn't one to let an enemy combatant sit on the sideline to use gadgets."

even if he Fights batman Deathstroke is fast enough to incap him so it doesn't change the fact that he gets beat up

I know Marvel speedsters pale in comparison to DC speedsters. You brought up speedsters. And Slade hasn't tagged one moving at their normal combat speed. By the way, hardly anything you're saying is making sense.

No, Deathstroke is still considerably slower than Peter. And Peter won't fight Batman, he'll hit him once or twice to put him down, then turn around to fight Slade.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By dcandmarvel
@stormdriven said:

I know Marvel speedsters pale in comparison to DC speedsters. You brought up speedsters. And Slade hasn't tagged one moving at their normal combat speed. By the way, hardly anything you're saying is making sense.

The thing i'm saying is tagging a speedster even not at their normal speed(otherwise it could be PIS) is still very impressive because no street leveler did that it shows that DS is able to land enough hits on Spidey till he can't keep on fighting

No, Deathstroke is still considerably slower than Peter. And Peter won't fight Batman, he'll hit him once or twice to put him down, then turn around to fight Slade.

I didn't say DS is faster than Spiderman. And Batman and DS are both smarter than Spiderman they know how to avoid Spidey's attacks

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Stormdriven

@dcandmarvel:

The thing i'm saying is tagging a speedster even not at their normal speed(otherwise it could be PIS) is still very impressive because no street leveler did that it shows that DS is able to land enough hits on Spidey till he can't keep on fighting

You're talking about Identity Crisis, correct? Yeah, that's PIS. We both know any Flash easily has nanospeed reaction on their worst day. Deathstroke shouldn't be tagging them. As a comparison, would you expect Batman to tag Superman, bar any plot or CIS on Clark's part? No. Deathstroke is fast, but he will be hard pressed to tag Peter.

I didn't say DS is faster than Spiderman. And Batman and DS are both smarter than Spiderman they know how to avoid Spidey's attacks

I didn't say you said that. And it doesn't matter if they're smarter than Peter or not and if they know how to avoid the attacks, it doesn't mean they will. They still have to react, and Peter has hit Daredevil, who has similar reaction speed to Batman.

No Caption Provided

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By dcandmarvel

@stormdriven: look this debate belongs not to this battle

Here is wolverine too and we know team 1 wins

Its getting ugly talking about spiderman vs Batman and Deathstroke while wolverine is in this battle too

Thanks for debating

We can continue (not in this battle) if you want just say it