Spider-Man and New Goblin vs Wolverine and Gambit

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Logan and Remy are circa X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Logan has his bone claws.and his healing factor. Remy has his staff and 2 decks of cards. Peter and Harry are each circa Spider-Man 3. Harry has his sword, the Sky Stick, and 20 pumpkin bombs.

They fight where the final fight of Spider-Man 3 took place. The starting distance is 40 feet and the fight is to the death. Which team wins?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

you're lucky you said SM3 cos I was about to start raging about people making these threads.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team 1 wrecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you're lucky you said SM3 cos I was about to start raging about people making these threads.

I'm sorry... for some reason, I just really liked the idea of New Goblin. I thought movie Gambit was cool also. And I've been watching all of the worst Marvel movies recently, so that's probably why I've been thinking so much about these characters,

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@fallschirmjager said:

I'm sorry... for some reason, I just really liked the idea of New Goblin. I thought movie Gambit was cool also. And I've been watching all of the worst Marvel movies recently, so that's probably why I've been thinking so much about these characters,

have you watched Elektra yet? lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@fallschirmjager said:

No, I haven't... but was it worse than the second Fantastic Four movie?

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This would be a cool fight to watch. Most likely what would happen is Wolverine get's webbed up and tossed into the sea. Gambit dies immediately.

If the sea plan doesn't work then eventually Harry and Peter die.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:
@fallschirmjager said:

@shiryu said:

@fallschirmjager said:

its bad.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:
@fallschirmjager said:

@shiryu said:

@fallschirmjager said:

its horrible.

Fixed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: @fallschirmjager: I'm convinced. I'll watch it when I get the time.

This would be a cool fight to watch. Most likely what would happen is Wolverine get's webbed up and tossed into the sea. Gambit dies immediately.

Is Gambit really that bad? I remember him blowing apart a giant piece of shrapnel that was going to fall on Wolverine when they were on the island.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Team 1 wins this I'd say. Greater mobility and barring Gambit's cards superior range. Movie Wolverine also suffers from being rather inconsistent. I wouldn't call this a stomp by any means unless Harry hangs back and peppers Logan and Remy with pumpkin bombs, but I still think Team 1 wins regardless.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@shiryu said:
@fallschirmjager said:

@shiryu said:

@fallschirmjager said:

Yeah, the movie is 99% unwatchable, but it has a pretty nice ending fight that makes it worth a one time watch, imho.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@stormdriven: @fallschirmjager: I'm convinced. I'll watch it when I get the time.

@marvel_boy2241 said:

Is Gambit really that bad? I remember him blowing apart a giant piece of shrapnel that was going to fall on Wolverine when they were on the island.

YES. That whole piece of shrapnel thing was the coolest thing he did in the entire movie. When he fought Wolverine, he was beaten fairly easy. Posed no real threat. Same with Spidey. And the Goblin. One little bomb and kaboom.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

YES. That whole piece of shrapnel thing was the coolest thing he did in the entire movie. When he fought Wolverine, he was beaten fairly easy. Posed no real threat. Same with Spidey. And the Goblin. One little bomb and kaboom.

I was going to use movie Deadpool instead, but he would've stomped Peter and Harry by himself. I can't think of another mutant that would make this fair.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@shiryu said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

I was going to use movie Deadpool instead, but he would've stomped Peter and Harry by himself. I can't think of another mutant that would make this fair.

Blob? Maybe Wil-i-Am? Why not Sabertooth and Wolverine? Or that electronic guy?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@shiryu said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

Spider-Man is probably stronger than Blob, Wraith (Wil-I-Am)'s only power was teleportation so he had no other superhuman stats (unlike Nightcrawler), and the electronic guy (Chris Bradley/Bolt) sucked. I guess Sabretooth and Wolverine could work, but neither of them have ranged attacks.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@shiryu said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

@shiryu said:

@marvel_boy2241 said:

Spider-Man is probably stronger than Blob, Wraith (Wil-I-Am)'s only power was teleportation so he had no other superhuman stats (unlike Nightcrawler), and the electronic guy (Chris Bradley/Bolt) sucked. I guess Sabretooth and Wolverine could work, but neither of them have ranged attacks.

Blob can tank a tank shell. Wil-i-Am could do pretty good against them both with Wolverine on his side. ie- punch the back of Harry's head repeatedly, possibly knock him off his glider. Maybe even teleport them himself. the electric guy can hijack the glider and possibly the pumpkins. He could potentially cause them to have to fight in the dark, which would help Wolverine. All electric equipment is his to command.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pastepotpete1

spiderman could maybe almost solo in the movie goblin figured out a way to hurt sandman who is much more durable than wolverine

Avatar image for allstarsuperman1
AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either team one solo

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Chon91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can gambit charge peter's webs??? im just askin...